- This is a lighter style Shiraz — not as big and blingy as its Barossa cousin — with softer fruit flavours. The quality is right up there with the best.
- Created from grapes from a single vineyard on the North Eastern Ridge of the Clare Valley. Glenn finds the wines from here show more perfume and freshness.
- A sip of this will reward you with intense purple fruit and raspberry characters and a hint of cinnamon and pepper. You should be able to pick out a touch of bay leaf and classic Shiraz peppercorns and the little pucker of fine tannins.
- A perfectly-balanced red blend that might remind you of the Aussie outback — red, earthy and full of local expression.
- It's a wonderful expression of the Clare Valley - two of its best varieties, skillfully crafted together in perfect harmony to a medium-bodied wine.
- It’s packed with juicy red and dark berries, slightly herby and a hint of mint-choc-chip (trust me, it works!). Its mouthwatering presence will be felt long after you’ve swallowed it.
- Adelaide Hills is a fantastic region for Chardonnay in Australia. Glenn took full advantage of pristine hand-picked grapes from a superb year to craft this stunning modern wine.
- Contact with the grapes skins during the winemaking process has given this wine a rich yellow colour and buckets of fruit flavour. But you won't find any of the heavy 'oaky' charatcers of old.
- A quick will swirl will reveal all its secrets — the smell of lemon curd and freshly squeezed limes, and something like almonds, or is it vanilla? You decide. If you like Chardonnay from Margaret River or the Adelaide Hills with flavour and brightness, this is for you!
- Adam has sourced fruit from long-term vineyards growers of great provenance at the southern end of the Clare Valley.
- Vibrant ruby red. The nose has lifted varietal aromas of blackcurrant, mocha and blood plum, with hints of cigar, bay leaf and thyme. The palate is long, concentrated and ripe with varietal cassis, dark chocolate and dry herb flavours supported by subtle oak, fine acidity and generous, velvety tannin.
- Great as a stand alone wine but equally as delicious with anything from pizza to slow-cooked lamb shanks with velvety parsnip puree and delicately roasted baby spring vegetables.
- Angels, thousands of you sang out to the tune of a huge over 90% buy-again rating the last four vintages, so one of your faves is back! Luke has upheld his long term goal, only releasing this Top Shelf Cab once aged to perfection in French oak. The palate shows off layers of blackberry and liquorice spice with refined and smooth tannins. A guaranteed scrumptious winter warmer!
- The wine was hand crafted using pristine single vineyard grapes from 40 year-old Coonawarra vines. The region is hands down the number one region for Cabernet in the Southern Hemisphere. Take one sip of this liquid gold and you'll taste the dividends of Luke's extra years of investment in ageing.
- At under $20 for Angels, the value simply can't be matched elsewhere and stocks will fly once again. Make no mistake, this is one delicious gem you'll be wanting to stock up on!
- Celebrate any day ending in Y with this bubbly bottle of Obelisk joy! The nose presents with fresh zesty and strawberry notes. The palate is a sherbetty fruit forward style that has a nice fine bead. Pour me another!
- Anna and Derek used the charmat method which is typically found in Italian sparkling wine making. They've used the classic sparkling varietal blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, both picked early from the cooler sites of the Limestone Coast.
- Thanks to Angel funding you can experience the complexity and length of Champagne without the price tag! However, it is not Champagne in style, so you get a lot more fruit that makes this wine very versatile - breakfast anyone?
Randal Tomich bring’s the second vintage of Naked’s first ever Ice Wine. A phenomenal ‘sticky’, fresh and crisp with all the sweet flavours you’ll love! Frozen grapes are pressed to squeeze the most intense liquid from the grapes, creating a totally unique wine.
From your first sip you’ll be hit with a luscious mouth-feel of marmalade, sweet nectar and butterscotch, with lingering fruit flavours combined with invigorating acidity and subtle spice.
With only 200 in existence from the best vintage in 10 years in the Adelaide Hills, this wine is sure to fly. If you want to turbo-charge your next dessert this is the wine for you!
Ever since launch day two years ago, Dolan & Dunn’s sublime red has sold out in a flash. Now, one of the most eagerly anticipated wines returns to the Naked shelves exclusively for Angels. You simply cannot get a more experienced or powerful Australian winemaking team than this. At all. Anywhere!
This elegant, robust, delicious wine has Barossa character and richness stamped all over it. Gear up for a plush, luscious palate with hints of loganberry, mulberry, blackberry and a touch of cherry and fennel-seed spiciness. Juicy fruit mingles with subtle oak driving to a finish that lasts and lasts… pick that chin up off the floor!
Under $19 for this deliciousness is an Angel-only privilege. Caroline and Nigel have over 60 years of brilliant Barossa winemaking experience between them and, extraordinarily, had never made a wine together...until NOW!
Our Kiwi superstar Nicky Parish has elevated this wine to the next level! The bold choice of increasing both the new-oak and malolactic fermentation influence has brought even greater luxury to her signature drop.
Aromas of citrus and white nectarine will jump out of your glass ably matched by a gorgeous hint of toasty French oak. Textures and layers of flavours have come from time on yeast lees and the delicious finish goes on forever - it’s both balanced and bursting with liveliness.
This is a naturally low cropping vineyard managed by Nicky's father to the highest level, which is all the more reason to hop on board while the vintage is in stock! With quality you can taste from oodles of TLC in the grape growing and winemaking process. Get in quick.