Wiley Jack is the vision of two award-winning Hunter Valley wine legends, keen to pool their significant talents and give back to their local community through the gracious grape. Naked Angels not only gave the label their blessing, they named it too!
Coming from vineyards in the Hunter Valley and ACT, this Shiraz shows off the best of both worlds — the earthy spice of humid Hunter and the aromatic lift of cooler climes.
The cracking colour and tannins come from extra time on skins before maturing in old French barrels. Enjoy its generous dark fruit and chocolate aromas, beautifully balanced with oak, as it lingers on your pallet!
- Made from the free run juice of John's estate grown Shiraz grapes, this is the third ever Montvalley Rosé to hit the Naked shelves! Using only the most premium hand picked fruit, there is no doubt Montvalley fans will be thrilled with this Angel exclusive.
- Showing a pale blush colour, your glass will be the envy of the room even before the strawberry aroma starts floating around! You'll taste a fruit basket of apple, blood orange and wild berries with gentle tannins along the way.
- The Angel price on this Top Shelf local Rosé simply couldn't be without the backing of Angels. Go on, kick your feet up with a bottle of local brilliance...gorgeous Rosé from John & Dan to you!
This Moscato is light, bright and vivacious - a world-class drop! Inspired by the greatest wines from the Piedmont region in northern Italy, which can set you back up to $50 per bottle.
A delicate, subtly sweet fizz that oozes fresh lychee, beautifully balanced with tart pineapple and a refreshingly dry finish. Drink it super chilled and open right before serving.
Delicious with a plate of fresh summer fruits at brekkie or a passionfruit tart at dessert. Brilliant with a cheese plate too!
- Scrumptious Chardonnay from the hills that famously make grapes sing! This cool climate wonder will have you licking your lips and scratching your head at the unreal Angel-only bang for buck.
- Each sip will deliver beautiful crisp acidity that keeps the wine together, balanced with luscious sweet melon and citrus layers.
- A hint of creamy texture and oak influence is in the mix as well, creating a complex wine that will undoubtedly have you back for more!
A&K’s first Grenache vintage from Mark Kenneally’s home vineyard in McLaren Vale - organically managed and on the road to organic certification. These rare bush vines require a real hands-on approach and it’s back-breaking work!
The warm, dry finish to the 2019 season produced a decent yield of evenly ripened fruit. The crushed grapes (including a few whole bunches for added oomph) were open fermented and hand-plunged every day. Half tank, half old oak maturation has kept the flavours fresh and bright.
- This juicy drop will tickle your senses with red cherry, blueberry and plum flavours made to make your mouth water! Try a bottle or two or pick up a ready-made 6-pack.
Cathy and Neil Howard’s Boots & All Cabernet returns! This beautifully balanced full flavoured Cabernet Sauvignon from their beloved burgeoning WA wine region of Geographe is sure to knock your socks off.
Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and matured on French oak for 10 months this flavour-filled Cabernet is soft and generous on the palate. Blueberries, dark chocolate, mocha and savoury flavours linger a little longer too.The mouthfeel is soft, round and generous. A subtle combo of sweet dark and savoury flavours result in a wine which will match perfectly with a range of different dishes such as Beef carbonnade with farm grown carrots and baked baby beetroots… yummm!
You can taste the labour-intensiveness in this handcrafted Cabernet. You will be blown away with aromas of blueberries plums, a hint of raspberries and dark chocolate with an underlying savouriness to it all. Why not get a few bottles to see how this wine develops over the years?
Rob’s juicy Vermentino is the perfect wine for the hot months to come. The zesty, tropical fruit flavours are complemented beautifully by zippy acidity and leads on to a super refreshing long finish.
You’ll discover enticing aromas of floral jasmine and lemongrass all combined with a fresh limey zesty hint of tropical flavours.
This burgeoning white variety is a foodies best friend! Your taste buds will be dancing in anticipation of the next sip. This is sure to become another classic that flies off the shelfs in a jiffy!
- Ri-who-so? Yes, you may not have heard of such a creature before. Ben's 2018 vintage of this classic Italian technique blends the old favourites Cabernet, Merlot and Shiraz. Think of a luscious, easy drinking and rich drop, with a rustic tannin-based mouth feel to boot.
- Ripasso refers to a winemaking method. Ben fermented scrumptious Margaret River juice with air dried Cabernet grape skins. Those grapes were ripened to sultanas for another wine, but with so much flavour left in their skins, they were perfect to add a kick to the Ripasso blend - they were 're-passed'.
- Ben's maverick reputation is widespread in the Margaret River. His inventive and experimental skills deserve to reach a wide audience. Angels are able to snap up this boundary pushing Aussie take on an Italian winemaking tradition for under $16 - a win for Ben and a win for you!
- Kym's beloved Riesling is back! hitting all the right notes with Angels last year. Zesty lime, granny smith apples, a hint of pineapple and wet stones will all dance around your mouth. A lovely clean line of natural acidity balances with the purity of the fruit and a mouthwateringly textural mid palate. Juicy and crisp, the bottle will disappear quickly if you have guests!
- The Ferguson Valley is a picturesque wine region south of Perth. The vineyard is situated high in the hills and surrounded by a stunning national park. The vines were planted in 1999 and have consistently produced high quality Riesling, a natural gift for Kym to work with.
- Kym has taken every measure possible to ensure the best natural characteristics of the fruit shine through. The harvest was processed chilled to retain flavour, and the final blend consists predominately of free run and a touch of pressings to add texture and smile-inducing flavour with each sip!
- There's nothing quite like a return of a favourite! Dive on in to James-Paul's fast selling Chardonnay just for Angels. Think opulent honeyed peach flavours that will linger on the palate for a delightful eternity.
- A small parcel of the yield was separated at pressing to be fermented with new French oak for 3 months, and then continually stirred to ensure weight and complexity were added back in to the un-oaked portion.
- Sneak a few of this incredibly valued Adelaide Hills gem in to your case. A handcrafted, fresh and balanced wine for under $16 is an opportunity to good for any white lover to miss!