- If you're after the perfect lunch time companion, look no further! Ben has crafted a palate of fresh berries that is soft and creamy, making your tastebuds tingle and providing a crisp finish. No doubt you'll be coming back for another glass!
- Ben has let the grapes do the work, simply crushing and pressing them before leaving them to wild ferment. This allows the final product to express the true qualities of the incredible Margaret River region.
- Why not lap up all this stunning Rosé has to offer today, especially at under $13 for Angels! Serving it slightly chilled will help bring in summer in just right! It's gorgeous pale pink colour is your cue to enter a world of indulgence.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With sky high ratings every vintage, this wine packs a voluptuous mouth feel and is guaranteed to fly off the shelves again. Made with fruit grown smack bang in the middle of the world renowned Margaret River, each sip will deliver a vibrant and spicy kick thanks to a master blend of two quality varietals.
- Shiraz and Grenache are perfect partners in crime. Get ready for some enticing aromas; think bright lifted plums, cherries, sage, spice and gentle herbal notes.
- The first drop will excite your taste buds with vibrant notes of sweet fruit complemented by complex earthy flavours. With balanced acidity, fine tannins and overall bang for your buck - this is simply a wine made in heaven, exclusively for the Angels who made it happen!
- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rated through the roof by Angels once again, Rory's magnificent Margaret River blend is back! This red embodies the reputation of its region and will deliver every time for lovers of juicy and flavoursome wine. Perfect to warm your soul this winter.
- Your glass will be as good looking as it tastes with deep purple and red hues. While the aromas of cherry, dry herbs and dark chocolate linger, the mixed berry and spice flavours will tickle your taste buds.
- Weighing in at under $12 a bottle for Angels, this is sure to pack a mid-week punch and liven up any family meal that includes grilled lamb or beef. Perfect to stock up those empty cellar spaces!
- Marsanne is one of the lesser known white varieties of the world, with its home being the Northern Rhone area of France. It has been likened to Chardonnay without the ego, and can age superbly. The vineyard that Stu sourced these grapes from is probably the only planting in Margaret River - extremely rare!.
- Aromas of pear, butter, spice and nuts will jump from the glass! This Marsanne has a lovely textural palate, while retaining a delicious freshness and lightness.
- Made in super-tiny amounts. Angels looking for something ever so slightly - but exotically - different will snaffle this before it disappears.
- This is Naked's very first straight Petit Verdot direct from the Margaret River, with more than a decade of unbroken premium vintage conditions and a place that Stuart happens to know inside out. He's made this Top Shelf wine in tiny quantities. One of the least common red varietals to see as a stand alone wine in Australia, it will not be around long.
- Often used in small blending percentages to soften all the Aussie Shiraz and Cab we know and love, Petit Verdot was traditionally found in Bordeaux blends. Now out and proud standing alone, it has plenty of moreish assets; think rich fruit that sings over the top of hearty structural tannins. Definitely a wine to cellar further or enjoy right now, as it's late release has ensured a silky smooth drink as soon as you crack open this stunner.
- The nose gives an exotic fruit twist with subtle cedary oak bringing the party together. The blue fruits of the nose carry through with an earthy note, as does the engaging spicy twist. The flavours are long and finish with bold structural tannins. Dive in to this completely unique and irresistibly priced red wine.
- Affectionately dubbed Pipsqueak Fizz, this wine is a tribute to Kym’s sister Pip. Created from beautifully tended 15-year-old Chenin Blanc vines near Margaret River's sandy coastline, it’s the perfect celebration bubbles!
- The first ‘cold’ ferment used sparkling yeast for a clean, citrusy finish. The wine was then bottle-fermented for 12 months in the traditional methode champenoise. Minimal residual sugar makes this a ‘brut’ (dry) style and perfectly balanced.
- This sparkling beauty is floral on the nose and bursting with the finest of bubbles. Discover crisp apple and citrus flavours with hints of almond and biscuit shining through. Best served super-chilled.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rory's Naked classic returns, thanks to Angel backing! He has selected fruit from vineyards located in the warmer, drier Northern Margaret River which consistently produce ripe, flavoursome, high quality fruit, an essential starting point...
- You'll notice a mysterious, dark inky core with a lighter purple hue, before enjoying lifted aromas of blackcurrants. The Malbec component contributes classic layers of dark plums and violets. All this is tied together with earthy cedar and tobacco nuances thanks to maturation in French oak.
- Thanks to the freedom that is inherent with the streamlined Naked model, Rory was able to achieve exactly the structure, tannin and flavour balance he was after. Adding Malbec to this predominantly Cabernet Sauvignon wine means you're in for a treat with more complexity in the mid-palate..think mulberries and rich texture. Look no further if you're after a big, robust wine with generous chalky tannins. Don't forget the red meat to pair and let this baby reach it's full potential!
Anyone looking for a wine with body and flavour is on to a winner here! Shiraz as a variety is particularly sensitive to climate in terms of the style it will produce, and it's because of this that Brian likes to grow his red fruit in the northern end of Margaret River. Your cellar will benefit immensely with a few of these pocket-friendly premium wines in stock before the rest of the world catches on to how outstanding Margaret River Shiraz really is!
Shiraz can range from spicy and lifted (for example from Gippsland) to rich and dark (McLaren Vale). Brian's Reserve Shiraz sits right in the middle of this spectrum, with nice spicy fruit, yet with a beautiful medium bodied feel to it all.
Your glass will fill with a deep red and purple in colour, delivering tantalising dark berries with each sip, expressing both oak and fruit beautifully. Some whole bunches were added along the way for their woody stems, giving the wine a textured lift. Enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is a Chardonnay in line with modern tastes - bright, enough oak to add layers yet elegant with an approachable structure. A Top Shelf treasure that scored a massive 90% buy-again rating from hundreds of Angels last vintage!
- It is made with love and detail by Brian himself, from premium parcels of Margaret River Chardonnay grapes that were specifically selected based on their location, rather than just selecting an overall sub-plot in a vineyard.
- Aromas of stone fruits will lead you to a palate that is as long as it is silky. Need we say it again - world class region right here! Considering Margaret River Chardonnay usually goes for $35+ per bottle, get in quick on this exclusive Angels!