Bill & Claudia Small bring to Naked our first ever Noble Riesling. A golden wine, with aromas of marmalade and straw. The palate is rich and sweet, but also juicy and refreshing. This will blow your mind!
Fermentation takes a really long time, but good things come to those who wait! This wine sits at 230 g/l sugar and 9.0 % alc, giving a full flavoured and properly sweet wine, but a lovely zing of acid on the finish.
With only 150 cases in existence, this absolutely teeny tiny volume will fly from the virtual shelves. Pop a bottle or three in your basket today and see what all the fuss is about, you can't go wrong!
Adrian and Rebecca’s very first cider made from a secret family recipe. Perfect for those hotter months to come!
Premium hand picked pink lady and granny smith apples sourced from Victorian orchards.
A crisp, sparkling, medium dry style with a perfect balance of acidity, sweetness and tannin. Lively and aromatic but quite delicate, once the bubbles start to burst, it shows a gentle creaminess with a beautifully refreshing and rounded mouthfeel.
- Rob has nailed beer and is making Angels cheer! His Angel exclusive Pale Ale is packaged in 330mL cans, the perfect 'session ale' to kick back and enjoy as summer takes over. It's been hand crafted using all natural ingredients!
- Clean, fresh and beautifully balanced, this beer is medium in weight with intensity and a long finish. Each sip delivers subtle citrus hops, a hint of bitterness and smoothly integrated malts that will keep you reaching for another can!
- Three cans will be delivered within your wine case. After years researching and experiencing the trade secrets of small breweries in Canada and New Zealand, Rob has hand crafted his dream beer in the classic Aussie style. Get around this ultimate refreshment!
- Another instalment of Andrew's gorgeous Semillon has landed at Naked HQ! It is light and easy drinking yet has a seriously tantalising structure. Years of experience in the region has led Andrew to pick the quality fruit based on acidity rather than sugar levels. This makes vibrancy last, providing a platform for minimal winemaking intervention and allowing the natural flavours to shine through.
- This crisp, clean unoaked style of wine is low in alcohol with fresh citrus flavours - great on its own or magical with seafood or light cheeses.
- The fruit comes from a beautiful site in the Hunter Valley on an Eastern facing slope packed with rich red loam soil and protected from the harsh afternoon sun. This perfect aspect allows the vines and fruit to cool in the late afternoon to help retain nutrients. The perfect foundation for cracking Semillon (psst.. its world renowned as a leading Hunter varietal!)
- Cynthea and David have done it! A first for Naked - they bring Angels an incredible small batch so-tasty-you-can't-believe it CIDER! Get ready for a cool glass of apple and pear joy, and get in quick as it's only made in tiny amounts!
- The sparkling cider is made from premium fruit grown in the Tamar Valley, and is blended to perfection(80% apple, 20% Pear). Pink Lady for sweetness, Granny Smith for crunchy acidity, Jazz offering tang and tartness and packham pear for fresh texture and complexity.
- All wrapped up with a unique, warming label, you'll delight in this summer classic. It is slightly sweeter than a traditional dry cider, perfect for sunny afternoons or even more perfect on Christmas day with breakfast!
- Think fairy floss and pink grapefruit teamed with hints of rose petal and musk and you'll start to get an idea of how beautiful this wine smells. A touch of fizz is tops it all off!
- This is a refreshing, sweeter style of wine with fruit flavours of strawberries, nectarines and limes, all combining to create a low alcohol, easy drinking vino that your crowd will be diving over each other to re-fill with.
- Serve really cold by itself, or create a delicious summer cocktail by adding crushed ice, mixed berries and a sprig of mint. At under $11 for Angels, this is perfect material to stock up your fridge with. Bring on summer!
- B.V.O Bloem Moscato is light, silvery bright and vivacious! World-class and totally inspired by the greatest wines from the Piedmont region in northern Italy, which can set you back up to $50 per bottle.
- Angels, you will be totally dazzled by the oh-so-delicate fizz as it hits the glass. Enticing aromas of fresh lychee jump out and mingle with a brilliant balance of subtle sweetness with tart crunchy pineapple hints leading to a delectable and refreshing dry finish.
- Drink it super chilled and open the bottle right before serving to retain maximum fizz. Delicious with a plate of fresh summer fruits at brekky or paired with a passionfruit tart at dessert is an absolute winner. Brilliant with a summer cheese plate too!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A hillside where grapes are grown overlooking the middle of a hidden valley, high up in the Hunter Valley. With grape development tended to meticulously by John and his team, only the most pure, flavour-packed Semillon grapes were hand-picked to go into this stunning instalment of Montvalley magic.
- As you pour each moreish glass, you'll be met with aromas of green apples, citrus flowers, and a sweet meadow grassiness which defines Semillon around the world. Balanced delicately with lively lime acidity on the palate, there is a smooth and long journey to a fabulous citrus finish.
- Dan only uses pure free run Semillon juice in the winery, leaving any pressing excess behind. This unique level of discretion in the name of quality is at a level that most winemakers can only dream of. Under $18 for a premium varietal from a world-renowned region, delivered to your door? No, you're not dreaming...pop it in your basket today!
- One of the most authentic, what-nature-gives-is-what-you-get styles of wine, this Semillon will answer any questions you might still have as to why the Hunter is known world wide as a top producer of this stunning white. Each glass will deliver aromas of green apples, citrus, and a sweet meadow grassiness which is a hallmark of Semillon. Balanced delicately with lively lime acidity on the palate, there is a smooth citrus finish just waiting to delight you even more.
- With grape development tended to meticulously by John and his team, only the most pure, flavour packed grapes were selected to create this Montvalley magic. Armed with instructions 'if you wouldn't eat it off the vine, don't put it in the bucket', their huge spirit and even bigger sun hats, they began picking and collecting on the hills at dawn.
- Dan only uses pure free run Semillon juice in the winery. This level of discretion in the name of quality is something most winemakers can only dream of. Under $18 for a Top Shelf white from a world-renowned region, delivered to your door..what are you waiting for?!
- It's no surprise a wine made with this much TLC is in hot demand each year. Hand grown and hand made, Thomas has brought back another shining exhibit of Hunter terroir for you to immerse yourself in.
- The Hunter is world renowned for Semillon and this baby delivers. It is deliciously crisp with an abundance of citrus and lemongrass notes and a gentle sweet tingle on the palate, leaving you thirsty for more.
- If left to age for several years some unique and complex tones will develop; think vanilla, honey and toasty characters. Or if you're like us, this won't last more than a week at home. Crafted from a small batch, it's best to lock a few in you basket while you can!