WE'RE NOT SURE
This Hunter delight shows delicate pale green in your glass with aromas of fresh citrus, lime and pear, and a typical zippy palate. Made in tiny quantities, there is only 176 cases available (yep, that’s for Angels right around Australia!)
As always, only the finest fruit makes it into bottle at Montvalley. Only the pristine free run juice is used for the Semillon as the pressings add unwanted phenolics to the final wine. Every grape is hand picked by the Montvalley team with meticulous attention to detail.
Aged premium single-vineyard Semillon from one of the world's leading regions is near impossible to find under $30. As if John & Dan haven't thrilled their Angel fans enough since their Naked launch in March 2017, this exciting arrival is a rare opportunity, so dive in today to avoid disappointment.
- This medium bodied red packs plenty of flavour! Blackberries and red cherries will coat your palate, followed by hints of spice. Each element of this easy drinking red sings in perfect harmony.
- Hard work and passion have been at the forefront of creating this classic Aussie blend. This would retail a lot higher in a bricks and morter store, so snap up this bargain reward for all your Angel support!
- Racking up a huge Angel buy-again rating of 93%, last vintage the return of this favourite has been a long time coming. Take your fill!
- Another instalment of Andrew's gorgeous Semillon has landed at Naked HQ! It is light and easy drinking yet has a seriously tantalising structure. Years of experience in the region has led Andrew to pick the quality fruit based on acidity rather than sugar levels. This makes vibrancy last, providing a platform for minimal winemaking intervention and allowing the natural flavours to shine through.
- This crisp, clean unoaked style of wine is low in alcohol with fresh citrus flavours - great on its own or magical with seafood or light cheeses.
- The fruit comes from a beautiful site in the Hunter Valley on an Eastern facing slope packed with rich red loam soil and protected from the harsh afternoon sun. This perfect aspect allows the vines and fruit to cool in the late afternoon to help retain nutrients. The perfect foundation for cracking Semillon (psst.. its world renowned as a leading Hunter varietal!)
- Think fairy floss and pink grapefruit teamed with hints of rose petal and musk and you'll start to get an idea of how beautiful this wine smells. A touch of fizz is tops it all off!
- This is a refreshing, sweeter style of wine with fruit flavours of strawberries, nectarines and limes, all combining to create a low alcohol, easy drinking vino that your crowd will be diving over each other to re-fill with.
- Serve really cold by itself, or create a delicious summer cocktail by adding crushed ice, mixed berries and a sprig of mint. At under $11 for Angels, this is perfect material to stock up your fridge with. Bring on summer!
- B.V.O Bloem Moscato is light, silvery bright and vivacious! World-class and totally inspired by the greatest wines from the Piedmont region in northern Italy, which can set you back up to $50 per bottle.
- Angels, you will be totally dazzled by the oh-so-delicate fizz as it hits the glass. Enticing aromas of fresh lychee jump out and mingle with a brilliant balance of subtle sweetness with tart crunchy pineapple hints leading to a delectable and refreshing dry finish.
- Drink it super chilled and open the bottle right before serving to retain maximum fizz. Delicious with a plate of fresh summer fruits at brekky or paired with a passionfruit tart at dessert is an absolute winner. Brilliant with a summer cheese plate too!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Hunter delight will show very pale green in your glass with aromas of fresh citrus, lime and pear, and a hallmark zippy palate. Made tiny quantities, there is only 116 cases avaiable (yep thats for Angels all across Australia!)
- As always, only the best of the best makes it to bottle at Montvalley. Free run juice is used for the Semillon as the pressings add unwanted phenolics to the final wine. Every grape is hand picked by the Montvalley team with passionate attention to detail.
- Aged Semillon from one of the world's leading Semillon regions is near impossible to find under $30. As if John & Dan haven't thrilled their Angel fans enough since their Naked launch in March, this is exciting arrival is truly a one off, so dive in today to avoid disappointment.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A hillside where grapes are grown overlooking the middle of a hidden valley, high up in the Hunter Valley. With grape development tended to meticulously by John and his team, only the most pure, flavour-packed Semillon grapes were hand-picked to go into this stunning instalment of Montvalley magic.
- As you pour each moreish glass, you'll be met with aromas of green apples, citrus flowers, and a sweet meadow grassiness which defines Semillon around the world. Balanced delicately with lively lime acidity on the palate, there is a smooth and long journey to a fabulous citrus finish.
- Dan only uses pure free run Semillon juice in the winery, leaving any pressing excess behind. This unique level of discretion in the name of quality is at a level that most winemakers can only dream of. Under $18 for a premium varietal from a world-renowned region, delivered to your door? No, you're not dreaming...pop it in your basket today!
- One of the most authentic, what-nature-gives-is-what-you-get styles of wine, this Semillon will answer any questions you might still have as to why the Hunter is known world wide as a top producer of this stunning white. Each glass will deliver aromas of green apples, citrus, and a sweet meadow grassiness which is a hallmark of Semillon. Balanced delicately with lively lime acidity on the palate, there is a smooth citrus finish just waiting to delight you even more.
- With grape development tended to meticulously by John and his team, only the most pure, flavour packed grapes were selected to create this Montvalley magic. Armed with instructions 'if you wouldn't eat it off the vine, don't put it in the bucket', their huge spirit and even bigger sun hats, they began picking and collecting on the hills at dawn.
- Dan only uses pure free run Semillon juice in the winery. This level of discretion in the name of quality is something most winemakers can only dream of. Under $18 for a Top Shelf white from a world-renowned region, delivered to your door..what are you waiting for?!
- It's no surprise a wine made with this much TLC is in hot demand each year. Hand grown and hand made, Thomas has brought back another shining exhibit of Hunter terroir for you to immerse yourself in.
- The Hunter is world renowned for Semillon and this baby delivers. It is deliciously crisp with an abundance of citrus and lemongrass notes and a gentle sweet tingle on the palate, leaving you thirsty for more.
- If left to age for several years some unique and complex tones will develop; think vanilla, honey and toasty characters. Or if you're like us, this won't last more than a week at home. Crafted from a small batch, it's best to lock a few in you basket while you can!
- The Rebel Bubbles is the ultimate party starter! Beautiful aromas of citrus and peach fruit abound, with a delicious creamy palate and a crisp and refreshing finish.
- A classic blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this wine has the perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes it so very hard to resist.
- Sparkling wine doesn't last long at Naked, and especially when it comes direct from Jen. An absolute hallmark of the Naked family, this wine leaves rooms full of smiles and continues to stand up to far more pricey competitors. Taste the fun and see for yourself!