WE'RE NOT SURE
When you get your lips around this robust, structured, elegant Malbec it’s like you’ve packed your bags and travelled to Argentina! Rich with ripe intensity and beautifully balanced with delectable spicy aromas of black pepper and mint.
Having the pick of the finest Mendoza vineyards Ben picked two sites, one low, providing fruit character and one high, providing structure.
Nothing was spared in the making of this classic red: Matured for 12 months in 90% French oak and 10% American oak and then into an oh-so-impressive tapered bottle and closed under traditional cork. Um, got a corkscrew?
- Naked's big Barossa beauty is back! Rated a whopping 93% or above every vintage, this stunner was crafted with grapes from exceptional low-yielding old vines with proven nutrient rich grapes a-plenty. You'll be taken to planet YUM with each sip. Just think - layers of blackcurrants, cinnamon and mocha, spice. The palate is tight, rich and round - the perfect winter warmer!
- This wine is truly Naked in every sense. It was lovingly produced by our masterful South Australian Red specialist Adam Barton, who now has freedom and room for creativity in his winery like never before thanks to your Angel backing.
- Firm tannins give the wine great texture, mouthfeel and persistence of flavour. Thousands of Angels will be falling over themselves after loving this last vintage, so you can be sure you're on to a winner.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Ben couldn’t wait to make this special Mendoza Cab Franc for Angels! It’s a variety he simply doesn’t get the chance to play with back home in Margaret River. Intense red in colour and beautifully balanced with enticing spicy aromas of black pepper, liquorice and a touch of cassis.
Having the pick of the finest Mendoza vineyards, Ben made this strictly limited production from a single vineyard at the foot of the Andes.
Nothing was spared in the making of this classic red. Matured for a luxurious 12 months in a combo of 75% French oak and 25% American oak, and then into an oh-so-impressive tapered bottle and closed under traditional cork. Um, got a corkscrew?
- The Queensland boys are back! After a sellout last year, they deliver their next vintage of their luscious Tempranillo. Beyond the hand-dipped wax seal, this incredible red is all about pure, fresh red and black fruits.
- The cool climate characteristics make it juicy and moreish, especially with it's layers of French and American oak and soft, velvety tannins. A little lighter and brighter than some Australian Tempranillos, this is a classic example of the style that is made and drunk all over Spain. All this exotic deliciousness can wing to your Angel door for under $19!
- This wine is sourced from Glen and Andrew's own organically managed vineyards as well as a neighbouring vineyard just up the road in the cool climate hills of Ballandean. A true Queensland dream made in tiny quantities, don't miss your share - pop it in your basket today!
WE'RE NOT SURE
From a single vineyard in Mornington Peninsula Kevin’s Fiano is the perfect alternative for Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio or lighter Chardonnay lovers wanting to try something new.
An aromatic and textural wine for your senses. Flavours and aromas of Springtime overflow from the glass with a fresh, clean fruit driven palate.
Made in tiny quantities, and a perfect white varietal to celebrate the warmer days. With only 229 cases in existence you’ll have to be quick.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Summer in a glass anyone? Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine crowd pleaser, direct from his very own vineyard. It's bursting with crisp citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon characters. Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock!
- Focusing on minimal intervention, Daryl has made his Sauvignon Blanc with no oak to allow the zesty characters of the grape to be fully expressed. Having thoroughly researched the best area to grow Sauvignon Blanc, he chose the specific appellation on which to plant the best Sauvignon Blanc clone in Australia.
- Picking a seriously chilly morning on which to harvest, Daryl then juiced and fermented the parcels cold. After this, he got out of the way and let nature make the complex flavour profiles of the grapes shine! Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner!
Judy and Glen Kelly’s rare as hens teeth, uniquely Australian Prosecco, has arrived! A delicious light easy drinking sparkling variety for any time of the day.
Prosecco is a lightly perfumed sparkling wine with subtle floral and citrusy flavours. Floral and fruit aromas continue through to a delicious palate of fruit salad, citrus and grapefruit. Yummm!
Once you taste it you’ll be going back for more. Run, don’t walk, because once the word gets out this will fly from the shelves. See why Prosecco is the hottest ticket in town....
WE'RE NOT SURE
Caroline Dunn is Aussie wine royalty and her small batch of Barossa red deliciousness returns! Mataro is one of Barossa valley’s most beguiling varieties and her fresh winemaking approach lets the fruit speak for itself.
This Mataro is an expressive, graceful and captivating wine. Complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes, exotic spices and hints of violet florals on the nose follow through to a sleek, supple and lively palate. It is medium-bodied, with plenty of soft, generous flavour and long, silky satiny tannins.
This bright, modern Barossa Valley red features plenty of fruit and a smooth, supple palate on release and will develop further complex layers over time. With premium fruit selected from dress circle vineyards in Stonewell and Light Pass - it’s got a stunning pedigree!
Kym’s small-batch, single-vineyard ‘Ranga’ Pinot Noir Rose is sourced from one of the most beautiful Pemberton vineyards. It’s packed with flavour and sure to be the perfect go-to Summer thirst quencher.
You’ll be mesmerised by the stunning salmon pink colour and once you take your first sip you’ll be transported by an overflow of typical yummy pinot strawberry, pomegranate and rose petal characters all with a lovely savoury edge.
Try as you might, this wine will disappear sooner than you can say “yes way Rosé”. Drink now or within the next year to enjoy the fresh fruitiness!
- Kym's beloved Riesling is back! hitting all the right notes with Angels last year. Zesty lime, granny smith apples, a hint of pineapple and wet stones will all dance around your mouth. A lovely clean line of natural acidity balances with the purity of the fruit and a mouthwateringly textural mid palate. Juicy and crisp, the bottle will disappear quickly if you have guests!
- The Ferguson Valley is a picturesque wine region south of Perth. The vineyard is situated high in the hills and surrounded by a stunning national park. The vines were planted in 1999 and have consistently produced high quality Riesling, a natural gift for Kym to work with.
- Kym has taken every measure possible to ensure the best natural characteristics of the fruit shine through. The harvest was processed chilled to retain flavour, and the final blend consists predominately of free run and a touch of pressings to add texture and smile-inducing flavour with each sip!