Rory’s Margaret River wines are super popular and this new kid on the block will be no exception. He's transformed top grapes from a sensational vintage into this brilliantly blushing dry summer Rosé.
This deliciously drinkable fruit-driven Rose is both dry and soft. Open a bottle to set free the tempting, slightly floral, red cherry scent. Then let its juicy strawberry and cherry flavours mingle with a shake of baking spices to bring you a lovely long crisp and dry finish.
A classy, value-packed Rosé like this is just the ticket for these warmer days - made with love by a proud Naked winemaker!
- If you're after the perfect lunch time companion, look no further! Ben has crafted a palate of fresh berries that is soft and creamy, making your tastebuds tingle and providing a crisp finish. No doubt you'll be coming back for another glass!
- Ben has let the grapes do the work, simply crushing and pressing them before leaving them to wild ferment. This allows the final product to express the true qualities of the incredible Margaret River region.
- Why not lap up all this stunning Rosé has to offer today, especially at under $13 for Angels! Serving it slightly chilled will help bring in summer in just right! It's gorgeous pale pink colour is your cue to enter a world of indulgence.
- Bill and Cladia Small love bringing you extra-special wines, and this is one to out do the others. The long awaited return of their precious Penelope Reserve range delivers hand crafted quality you can taste! Named after their daughter, the Penelope Reserve ties together pristine fruit with an immense pride in their home winemaking region.
- A complex bouquet of violets, cherries and savoury notes introduce you to the mind-blowing palate, full of dark fruits and lingering flavours. Each sip is full-bodied yet elegantly structured, showing off the famously delicate traits of this gorgeous grape varietal.
- On traditional in-store shelves, it is near impossible to find a top class NZ Pinot Noir for under $40. Look no further - Angel funding has made yet another winemaking and drinking miracle possible. Why not reap the rewards of your backing and cheers to family with this Top Shelf, single vineyard wine!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The grapes came from a beautiful vineyard in the lower Wairau Valley in Marlborough, NZ, which is renowned for producing some of the world's most intense aromatic wines. The vineyard has finished a strict three-year organic accreditation process.
Strap yourself in... this Pinto Gris is about to launch you to your happy place! Lychee and Nashi pear play alongside floral hints…are you salivating yet? You’ll be swept away with juicy fruit flavours and a subtle spice that entices you back for more.
This wine was created on a foundation of quality fruit that was grown and harvested using organic principles. It's a stunning drop.
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Chardonnay was grown in South Australia's coolest maritime climate, Mount Gambier. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size and provide greeat flavour concentration, then the very cool nights help retain the natural grape acidity levels during the ripening period.
The wine is bright straw in colour with complex aromas of tangy peach and cream mingling deliciously with hints of citrusy zesty grapefruit, all driving through to a long and complex finish.
The natural acidity is fresh and lively but not sharp, more soft and textural from aging in barrel. Finally, the wine finishes with flavours of roasted almonds and a fine chalky minerality.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adams' first-up, single vineyard Pinot Gris from the high Eden Valley in the Barossa ranges offers pristine fruit flavours, a whisper of spicy complexity and yummy elegant crispness.
It is a beautifully styled Pinot Gris, with fragrant aromas of jasmine, poached pear and green rockmelon, leading to a succulent palate that is deliciously rounded and silky.
Get ready for a succulent Pinot Gris that is sooo drinkable you’ll be rushing back for more!
- Angels, back by popular demand, Brian's downright delicious Italian red returns! Sicily is the birthplace of the Nero d'Avola varietal, and this is exactly where Brian crafted his dream with the help of his trusted group of local winemaking pals. It was made organically, and perfectly balances tradition with easy-drinking new world expectations. In fact, there is no doubt that if you love Aussie Shiraz, you won't be able to get enough of this Sicilian blend.
- It is widely predicted that Nero d'Avola will be the next hero of Aussie reds, with vine plantings sky-rocketing here at home. This is no surprise with its scrumptious, lush, fruit-driven qualities and natural affinity for growing in the heat. It has fresh aromas of spicy fruit and dark cherry with a medium body and bright finish. Its medium alcohol level allows the flavours and aromas to pop out, rather than being overpowered. The juice has beautifully concentrated flavours, as Brian used both Nero d'Avola and Shiraz grapes from dry land vineyards in the west of Sicily where the island's most intense wines are produced.
- Get this in your basket while it's still around, especially if you're looking for a wine to nudge you just outside your usual cellar comfort zone! The approachable, dinner friendly style will be an instant hit with any red lover. Crafted authentically in southern Italy, there is no doubt this Angel exclusive punches well above its price point!
- Anna and Derek return with the very best of their craft, delivering another outstanding vintage of their Uncharted Biodynamic Shiraz. Authenticity is reflected in the Hooper's approach to both wines and life, letting Mother Nature lead the way, following certified bio-dynamic and organic winemaking techniques.
- This is the wine that best shows their winemaking philosophy - growing the best grapes, without taking from the planet, and creating the best wine possible. The premium grapes have given this wine a flavour intensity and complexity second to none. Enjoy how those berry and spice characters sing out and hang around on your tongue. Yum!
- With its elegance and ever developing flavours, the past vintages of this Shiraz rated through the roof with our Angels at 92%. It will only improve gracefully over the years, so get it in your basket before this vintage gets snapped up!
- This wine is crafted at a core vineyard called Esprit which sits at 185m elevation on a limestone slope, a truly unique vineyard in Hawke's Bay context. The growing conditions there have given a crisp lemongrass and mineral note to the wine. If that's not enticing enough, the Skeetfield vineyard fruit component adds scrumptious passionfruit and lemongrass layers.
- Rod's winemaking approach is very neutral to allow the quality fruit to shine. This means crushing and de-stemming at low temperatures, only employing neutral yeast, cool fermentation, and then around two months time melding and maturing on lees to build texture. All this TLC means the flavours just keep on coming in prolonged waves long after each sip!
- The Naked Model means that Rod can cut out the middlemen and ensure the most direct route from the grower to you, the Angel who made it happen. This means he can pay the grower well for the best fruit...therefore more bang for your buck! The proof is in the pudding...this gorgeous Savvy sells out every year. If you are in to pure unwooded aromatic white wines, then look no further and get this in your basket today.
Tim Smith’s ’The Kick’ Shiraz is sure to impress! Get ready for lashings of opulent lush fruit that speaks directly of its postcode.
A premium shiraz that is undeniably Barossa - aged in older oak it’s beautifully juicy, with a fine structure and palate weight. It has all the great attributes of Barossa Shiraz - lifted plummy berry fruits with a touch of cedary-like oak aromas - yummm!
Just like the last vintage, this one sure to disappear from the Naked shelves in the twinkling of an Angel eye.