- Naked's big Barossa beauty is back! Rated a whopping 93% or above every vintage, this stunner was crafted with grapes from exceptional low-yielding old vines with proven nutrient rich grapes a-plenty. You'll be taken to planet YUM with each sip. Just think - layers of blackcurrants, cinnamon and mocha, spice. The palate is tight, rich and round - the perfect winter warmer!
- This wine is truly Naked in every sense. It was lovingly produced by our masterful South Australian Red specialist Adam Barton, who now has freedom and room for creativity in his winery like never before thanks to your Angel backing.
- Firm tannins give the wine great texture, mouthfeel and persistence of flavour. Thousands of Angels will be falling over themselves after loving this last vintage, so you can be sure you're on to a winner.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Anthony's winemaking love affair with Shiraz has prospered since the early 80's, driven by his friend Kym's unparalleled local growing expertise.
Kym's passing in 2013 rocked the winemaking Victorian community. Few tributes could honour Kym more than a wine like this - it’s his fruit and of course it’s charming, generous and full of life.
Get ready for loads of rich, dark red and blue berry fruit, lashings of vanillan oak, a touch of pepper and spice and an amazingly looong finish. And, there’s all those delicious complex aged characters starting to show through, too.
This wine is the sublime Top Shelf Cabernet from young gun Rob Paulazzo, who has already racked up over 50,000 ratings from thousands of Angel fans. If you're not already shaking with excitement, keep in mind the gorgeous hand harvested Cab fruit of this wine comes directly from Hilltops, one of Australia's burgeoning cool-climate red wine regions. Why not get ahead of the curve?!
Aromas of blackberry, red current, black olive, subtle mint and toasty oak will have you reaching for another sip.
Gorgeously medium bodied, elegant, intense and supreme length of flavour. This can be all yours to savour! Nuances of juicy black fruits, dark chocolate and silky cassis add further complexity while you ponder a finish that is just sooo good. Pick that jaw off the floor! (unless of course, you're gawking at the Angel price under $19 because that really is quite exceptional).
BTW, the 2016 release of this wine scored 95 Halliday points!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Pinot Noir was grown in South Australia's coolest maritime climate, Mount Gambier. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size and provide great flavour concentration, yet the cool nights help retain the natural grape acidity levels during the ripening period.
Deep velvety red in colour with bright and floral underlying cherry and new leather hints on the nose. Subtle charry notes and berry sweetness on the plate finishing with the perfect amount of lively spice to make the flavours linger.
Fermented in high quality 100% French oak barriques and 25% of them were new oak barrels. Altschwager & Kenneally have produced a high quality Pinot Noir from a burgeoning region for a sensational price.
- Ash’s last five vintages have had Angels singing out for more, rating 90% or above. A serious wine with a not-so-serious price tag. Sourced fruit from a single vineyard in Cowra.
- Aiming to showcase this vineyard's unique regional flavour palate in each of his wines, Ash is proud to combine single vineyard fruit parcels with his team's certified organic wine making techniques. This breathtaking style is sure to entice anyone with gorgeous passionfruit and tropical aromas.
- The palate brings a delicate mix of fresh tropical fruits and a smooth crisp acidity finish. Look no further for your next Top Shelf treat and delight your friends with a varietal that is among the industry's future classics as we experience hotter vintage conditions. Ash has truly outdone himself, so enjoy the fruits of your Angel backing!
Brian's Bolle D’Amore Prosecco is back! An Italian-made Prosecco that is a totally authentic blend of their local Veneto variety, Glera, with a bit of Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio too.
It’s the perfect cork-popping, party-starter, or a totally refreshing sundowner. It’s actually labelled as Bolle D’Amore which means ‘bubbles of love’. Ahhh yep!
You’ll be loving the attention to detail that went into each bubble of fizz in the glass. It is refreshingly light and elegant, with a delicate balance of fine bubbles and a lingering, long, mouth watering finish. Each bottle is individually-numbered, too.
- Ben Rector has fermented and matured Sauvignon Blanc in oak barriques to create this sunning Fumé Blanc.
- Regular lees stirring creating mouth-feel and texture. All the while holding the bright and crisp characters of Sauvignon Blanc.
- Get ready for layered flavours of butterscotch, marmalade and nashi pear, with a complex and creamy mouth-feel that will make you want to go back for more!
Nigel has poured his heart and soul into crafting this next Margaret River masterpiece for Angels. A tiny small batch creation of Malbec blended from unique, small parcels has resulted in a complex, incomparable and extremely moreish Malbec!
Each individual batch was hand plunged and partial barrel fermented and is a very rare example of a straight Margaret River Malbec. This is a big wine but the fruit is so huge and juicy you don't really notice!
It is a dry style red with great fruit sweetness. You’ll experience hints of blackberries, cherries, violets spice and fine french oak. Once you try it you’ll know what extraordinary value this wine is - it’ll be gone in the blink of an eye. Perfect with a huge argentinian style steak or a vegetarian lasagna with plenty of cheese, crunchy pasta and well reduced tomato sauce.
- Punching well above its price point, this incredible Rosé is exclusively for the Angels who have backed Ash on his organic wine making journey. Savoury in style, there are plenty of berry layers on the palate. Aromatics of strawberries and musk lift from the glass with raspberry and cherry complimenting a dry, crisp finish.
- You won't want to put your glass down once it's full of this gorgeous organic, single vineyard drop from the cool climate region of Orange in NSW. Picked early to keep flavour in perfect balance and bottled early to lock in freshness - what could be better?!
- This is the first instalment of Rosé from the well loved Little Jack range and the wine speaks for itself - Ash has delivered his hallmark quality in spades! A highly versatile food wine, you'll need no excuse to crack this bottle of deliciousness open.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s, single-vineyard, cool-climate Tassie Chardonnay is about to rock your world. Again!
This super fine, ever-so-lightly-oaked Chardonnay shows delicate fruit characters of green apple with a hint of citrus and a crisp yet sensationally smooth finish.
With only tiny quantities of this premium wine in existence it won’t be around for long!