- The Cinsault grapes for this classy drop are grown in the Minervois area of the Languedoc in France - a Mediterranean climate that’s perfect for growing juicy, aromatic grapes.
- Once off the vine in the cool of night, the grapes were gently pressed, fermented in shiny tanks and left on lees for 4 months to add extra character to the finished wine.
- Get your glass ready for a delicate, fresh and easy-drinking Rosé, bursting with ripe raspberry and strawberry flavours. Just the ticket for a cheeky Sunday sip or to pair with food and friends over a long lazy lunch.
Fruit from the cool high Strathbogie Ranges, 100 kilometers north of Melbourne, was all Callum needed to produce this elegant wine, full of regional character.
You’re in for a real treat! Fresh strawberry and cherry with a hint of spice hits you first, followed by a juicy wave of fruit with velvety tannins. Enjoy a glass with dinner or take it to a friend’s place and share the love.
Great Pinots at this price are hard to come by, so you should jump on this one right away. And don’t forget to let the Garlands know what you think!
- Picked from one of Australia’s premier Prosecco regions, this off-dry bubbly beauty is just the ticket for celebrating, and relatively low in alcohol for a wine.
- Pop the top for a little hit of apple, lemon zest, grapefruit and pistachio nuts. Every mouthful is a wild ride of refreshing acidity and hints of sweet fruit. Will pair perfectly with savoury cheeses, cured meats and seafood.
- Made exclusively for Angels, this tasty little number is amazing value for money - super delicious and drinking beautifully right now. A perfect party wine or way to celebrate the weekend!
All organic production has transformed hand-picked grapes from A-grade NZ vineyards into Naked’s first Central Otago Pinot Noir. A true ‘winemakers fantasy’ wine!
This Pinot’s been treated to wild yeast fermentation with 20% whole bunches in the mix for extra depth and length. After a gentle press, it’s taken a nap in French oak for 11 months to mature and reach peak balance.
This is a classic Pinot Noir - packing a ripe, spicy, dark cherry scent and lush fresh berry flavours. It’s drinking beautifully now in its youth, but if you can be patient, it will smooth out and its berryness will darken over the next few years.
Olivia & Emiliano’s shared love of Italian wine has brought you something ‘other-worldly’!
This sparkling treat hails from high in the hills around Treviso, in the Veneto region north of Venice.
Pop the top to enjoy a glass of tropical fruits, citrus, white blossom and green apple with a little residual fruit sweetness.
- Orange in NSW has the perfect climate for Pinot Gris. 2022 was a particularly cold year, so the grapes are harvested later which enhances the aromatic qualities of this wine.
- Due to the cool growing season, this Pinot Gris also has crisp acidity and citrus characters.
- Orange is a low yielding premium wine region. A cool climate Orange Pinot Gris like this from an independent winemaker at under $20 is great value!
- Marlborough lovers stop here! Mike's latest Destination vintage brings you an amazing chance to experience all that New Zealand's premier Sauvignon Blanc growing region has to offer. This wine is a blend of three different vineyard sites in Marlborough's southern valleys.
- The clay based soils where the fruit parcels were grown provide texture and depth of flavour to the gorgeous citrus, stone fruit and elderflower palate layers. The acid is seamlessly integrated into the fleshy and vibrantly fruited palate, making for a long and clean finish. A huge drinkability and food friendly factors tick all boxes for terrific value and versatility as an anytime crowd pleaser!
- This is a drop that will liven your senses, treat your tastebuds and delight as a drink on it's own or if matched with an equally tasty meal. Dive in to the wonderful clarity and vibrancy of this white and let it take you to your relaxation Destination.
- The Culley Road vineyard lies at the southern end of McLaren Vale on a high and windy site - the perfect spot for keeping growing grapes cool and happy!
- A mere 5 hours on its dark skins have given this fresh, crisp, Provence style Rose an elegant light pink blush. Watch out for that heady scent of ripe watermelon, strawberry and white peach to draw you into a creamy berry fruit drop with a hint of spice.
- It's a brand new wine from a popular winemaking team that tap into their wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. You know it’s going to be good!
- At 200m above sea level in Marlborough's southern Waihopai Valley lie the low yielding vines from which Mike and his team plucked only the best grapes possible, late in the cool season. Handled with incredible care from vineyard to bottle, something truly special was crafted. Angels with a love for the Marlborough need look no further for Top Shelf quality!
- The wine has slightly cooler fruit expression due to proximity of the vineyard, showing a blend of pea pod and flowers layers. This leads to a fine boned but textured palate full of sweet and sour citrus from lees contact.
- Delivering a unique and singular vineyard expression, Mike has combined all the hallmarks that top Marlborough Sauvignon is known for - aromatic lift, concentration, balance and a long succulent finish. Get a few of these safely in your next case before the vintage is all drunk up!
- Riesling is all about the vineyard and terroir, and here’s a shining example of what the Great Southern can produce. Of course it helps that the winemaker is one of the best in the region!
- Well-established vines on rocky gravel are the parents of this crisp, zesty white. The outcome is a wine bursting with citrus and crisp green apple flavours and a whiff of citrus blossom. Flinty and finessed.
- Coby creates consistently fine wines from his corner of WA. This, his first Riesling for Naked, is a cracker and will delight those who love a dry, zippy white.