New blood, from New Zealand!
Meet your latest winemakers
Let there be bubbles! This is the perfect wine to accompany the Italian mantra "la dolce vita". Adrian and Rebecca have locked in a load of delicate aromas and flavours, all sealed under a super fresh crown seal.
It is refreshingly light and elegant, with a delicate balance of fine bubbles and a lingering, mouth watering finish. Each sip will bring a smile with soft, rounded crisp fruit flavours of green apple and pear.
While traditionally served as an aperitif (did someone say spritz cocktail?), this sparkling gem will also pair scrumptiously with a seafood or antipasto platter..drool! Load up your case with this serial sell-out while you can.
Kym’s small-batch, single-vineyard ‘Ranga’ Rose is sourced from one of the most beautiful Margaret River vineyards. It’s packed with flavour and sure to be the perfect go-to Summer thirst quencher.
You’ll be mesmerised by the stunning salmon pink colour and once you take your first sip you’ll be transported by an overflow of typical yummy pinot strawberry, pomegranate and rose petal characters all with a lovely savoury edge.
Try as you might, this wine will disappear sooner than you can say “yes way Rosé”. Drink now or within the next year to enjoy the fresh fruitiness!
- In a departure from Ash’s usual stomping grounds, he’s got his hands on some smashing, sustainably grown Adelaide Hills grapes - from none other than our Randal Tomich!
- This is a very delicate Savvy Blanc with all the trademark flavours you want in this varietal. Think passion fruit, green apples, gooseberry and pear with a touch of cut grass. Lovely to have with fish and seafood.
- Ash’s Little Jack wines don't last long on the shelves - so get in quick and try this one-off he created from another wine region. Randal really knows his vines, giving Ash top grapes to work his magic with. The result is delicious!
- Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Its fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Luckily for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot, thanks to his 'ripper' technique that boosts the soil quality.
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop has the scent of cherry, red berry and a touch of something earthy. A hint of spicey flavours do wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly.
- It's juicy, smooth and easy-drinking. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly. Enjoy!
“2021 was a stunning season,” reveals top Winemaker Sorby Adams, and this Pinot Noir is proof in a glass.
This wine has a refined style with a medium bodied palate. Bright and fresh, it has tempting plum and cherry flavours that delight the senses and feel very more-ish in your mouth. Gamey notes and subtle nods to French Oak create further depth to a wine that is great to drink now, or over the next couple of years if you manage to hang on to a bottle or two.
Offering exceptional value for a young, fresh Pinot Noir from an individual vineyard, there’s little doubt why this wine swiftly nabbed a nod for being one of the ‘Best Value Buys’ in Winestate Magazine.
- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions! This classic Angel favourite is looking very smart, fitting for such a special year in the Santolin's lives!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh strawberries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- Perfect to kick off your evening, or a champagne breakfast! This bottle of fun is an undeniable crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
The latest vintage of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti drop uses grapes from the first harvest at Adam's new vineyard at the southern end of the Clare Valley. And the fantastic weather over the growing season meant the fruit came off in the best possible condition!
A pale rose-gold in the glass, the scent of red apples, blood orange and flowers grabs your attention first. Then flavours of beurre bosc pear, candied lemon and honey biscuit wrap you in a crisp blanket you never want to leave.
- Pinot Gris is fast becoming one of Australia's favourite white wines - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. No doubt this will be flying off the shelves once more!
- Get ready for a crunchy, dry and fresh mouthfeel that make this drop not only the perfect food wine, but also wonderful to enjoy on its own. Textbook pear, citrus blossom and fresh apple aromas sing out, all the crisp and lively characters that make Italian whites so enjoyable!
- Pinot Grigio is a hugely popular Italian varietal found traditionally in the North Eastern regions of Lombardy, Alto Adige, Friuli-Venezia and right where Rob's family came from, the Veneto! The sunny Mediterranean style climate of Rob's Aussie home region the Riverina provides the ideal conditions for growing Italian grape varietals.
- It's hard to find a guy more passionate about NSW wine than Rob, and you’d be hard pressed to find a wine more food friendly than this! Blending portions of both warm and cool climate fruit gives the best of both worlds - fruit forward balanced with structure that will age. What's not to love - a little slice of Italy delivered to your door for under $12!
- Adrian and Rebecca have brought back this classic Angel favourite! Their latest vintage has floral and apple aromas, leading to juicy pear and spice on the palate. Crisp and fresh on the finish makes it perfect for hot afternoons.
- Extended contact with grape skins allowed the pink blush colours to infuse into the juice. The joy for Angels is evident - interesting textural and savoury elements will bounce around like a party in your mouth!
- A unique style of Pinot Grigio, this wine is lively and ready to whizz to your door step. A no brainer for your go-to BBQ wine list, it pairs gorgeously with seafood and lighter salad sides. Under $10 a pop for Angels, get this winner in your basket today!
- Just as Jen is a legend of the Naked Wines story, her Rebel Shiraz is a leading light in her range of beautiful Victorian wines. It has been consistently heralded by Angels with a buy-again rating of 96% last vintage!
- Punching well above it's price point, the nose has plenty of ripe plum and berry fruit with hints of chocolate. The palate is full, rich and smooth, with lots of mid palate fruit and a long finish.
- This Shiraz is a blend of various vineyards so as to get a beautifully consistent wine. With all Jen's TLC at each step of the winemaking process, the overall balance of the wine is tough to resist with good length and tannin that rounds out the experience beautifully. It's definitely for lovers of rich, full bodied reds, especially at under $9!