STOP THE SQUEEZE
Rescue Randal's reds to help rebuild his vineyard
WE'RE NOT SURE
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
- This beautiful Spanish-style red is sourced from three stunning sub regions of the Clare Valley. Each area is renowned for big flavour and intensity. Filled with tannins that give the wine a perfect framework, it's textural dimensions are accompanied by a phenomenally persistent finish.
A more savoury drop, with a whiff of herby cherry, it's like diving into a raspberry and mulberry pie infused with dill, cloves and vanilla. Fine elegant tannins and dusty oak finish the job in a tidy fashion. Best to lock a few of these in your basket quick before it's snapped up off the virtual shelves once again.
- Each drop brings savoury and complex elements that will have you licking your lips. Thousands of Angels can't be wrong, scoring the last vintage a huge 94% buy-again rating!
- Each wine in Jen's Diamond range are her most prized and precious creations. The cap of this stunning Muscat is practically popping with all the silky sweet flavour packed inside.
- Seductive and indulgent, this is the perfect drop to decorate any occasion or share with someone special. Aromas of turkish delight and rose petals will draw you in and keep you reaching for just one more sip!
- Jen's passion is fortified wine, which is no surprise as she's lived and breathed the world renowned Rutherglen region all her life. 93% of Angels have loved this wine and would buy it again, so why not take a walk on the sweeter side of life?
Home to Mark and Emma Kenneally, Culley Road basks in the Mediterranean climate of McLaren Vale. The vineyard is in conversion to certified organic status and managed with the love and attention that the A&K team is known for.
This sensational Grenache, Shiraz and Mourvèdre blend has been maturing in French oak for 15 months. It's bursting with fleshy dark berry flavours and a touch of pepper in the background.
A small batch of carefully selected GSM with this pedigree is hard to find – it won’t stay on our shelves for long!
- This juicy red began life as slow-ripened grapes from high up in cool-climate Orange. Fermented to perfection by master Ash, the final wine matured in both new and old French oak barrels for 12 months to let the wood, wine and lees do their magic.
- Pour a glass of this deep purple delight and a waft of inviting dried fruit, violets and raspberries will come out to greet you. Each sip is a journey into a land of spicy plums and fruits of the forest with a noticeable tannin lick.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. That's a number of great excuses to treat yourself to this stellar cool-climate Shiraz.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Certified organic grapes are the crucial foundation for Tapi's everlasting popularity! Single vineyard to boot, this outstanding wine comes straight to your glass from the reknowned Wairau River Valley in Marlborough NZ, one of the best places in the world to grow Savvy B.
- Long, slow ripening conditions reduced the acidity in the grapes so it's softer and more approachable than most Sauvignon Blancs on the market. Mark and Gus are true believers in letting nature take her course to ensure the best wine is produced, especially when the fruit is this good!
- Get ready for scrumptious passionfruit and tropical guava characters with a luscious feel and juicy lime finish. And if that wasn't enough, it won GOLD at the NZ Organic Wine Awards. I'd grab a bottle to see why!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Queensland boys are back! After a sellout last year, they deliver the next vintage of their luscious Tempranillo. This wine is sourced from Glen and Andrew's own organically managed vineyards as well as a neighbouring vineyard just up the road in the cool climate hills of Ballandean.
- This incredible red is all about pure, fresh red and black fruits. The cool climate characteristics make it juicy and moreish, showing off time in French and American oak and soft, velvety tannins.
- A little lighter and brighter than some Australian Tempranillos, this is a classic example of the style that is made and drunk all over Spain. A true Queensland dream made in tiny quantities, don't miss your share - pop it in your basket today!
- Looking for something a little different in your Pinot? You've found it! The fruit used to create this wine comes from sites that are sloped to the river and ripen earlier than many other vineyards in the Tamar Valley. The climate conditions produced grapes with the perfect balance of acid, tannin and ripeness.
- All grapes were hand picked, and fermented naturally in open fermenters with no additions. The fruit was packed with variety of bunch size, flavour concentration and time of ripening. When it came to blending, Cynthea and David had a huge range of options. This is where their talent shines!
- A deep scarlet colour will fill your glass, with perfumed aromas of violets and cherries leaping out. The first sip is like devouring a cup of summer berries! Fresh, red, juicy and delicious. The palate opens up, with savoury and spicy notes and plush sweet fruit. It's medium bodied and beautiful from bottle to the bottom of your glass; certainly the kind of wine you want to have for a special occasion with great food and with great company. Get in quick to secure some of this small batch wonder for yourself!
- It's back! This is a deep brooding red, just as gorgeous on the nose and palate as it is when you first clasp eyes on its beautiful label. This Diamond is full of the very best quality fruit from two Rutherglen vineyards and a parcel of fruit from Heathcote where very low yields are maintained to ensure the fullest of flavours each and every sip.
- This wine comes with a warning - it is a BIG red! If you love a drop that is bold and not afraid to show off its layers, you simply can't go past the Diamond Durif. The varietal is naturally very high in tannin so picking the grapes at exactly the right time is vital.
- Jen has crafted this vintage beautifully. The wine has a dark and inky purple colour. The nose abounds with black berries and blood plums, dark chocolate and a hint of vanilla. With rich flavours on the fore to mid palate and plenty of tannin giving length and power on the finish, make sure you're sitting down for your first sip....it may just knock you off your feet!
- Angels, thousands of you sang out to the tune of a huge over 90% buy-again rating the last five vintages, so one of your faves is back! Luke has upheld his long term goal, only releasing this Top Shelf Cab once aged to perfection in French oak. The palate shows off layers of blackberry and liquorice spice with refined and smooth tannins. A guaranteed scrumptious winter warmer!
- The wine was hand crafted using pristine single vineyard grapes from 40 year-old Coonawarra vines. The region is hands down the number one region for Cabernet in the Southern Hemisphere. Take one sip of this liquid gold and you'll taste the dividends of Luke's extra years of investment in ageing.
- At under $20 for Angels, the value simply can't be matched elsewhere and stocks will fly once again. Make no mistake, this is one delicious gem you'll be wanting to stock up on!
James-Paul Marin’s Reserve McLaren Vale Shiraz comes from iconic 74-year-old McLaren Vale vines. The prized fruit is so good it’s fought over by the districts winemakers each year!
No expense has been spared nor any short cut taken in making this wine. James held back the very best Shiraz and aged it for a further 12 months to create this Reserve label release.
This top shelf wonder is in the super league. A bold and generous Shiraz that will set tongues wagging at any dinner party and an absolute bargain for Angels!