Jen's Rebel Tempranillo is back!
Easy drinking, exceptional value, delicious taste: The perfect sidekick to your evening.
This special single vineyard wine hails from the Light Pass sub-region of the upper central Barossa Valley, known for elegant wines bursting with pure fruit flavour and fine tannins.
A uniquely Australian red with an evocative style, Caroline has given this traditional Barossa variety a modern twist. Get ready for concentrated berry flavours with a touch of spice - a rich expression of its regional roots.
This powerful yet graceful wine is dripping with juicy black brambly fruits, dark chocolate and black spice, and a long, luscious tannin grip. An iconic, beautifully-made Barossa Shiraz at an exceptional price - you gotta love being Naked!
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Margaret River go hand in hand, and the whole wine world knows it! Renowned for its perfect growing conditions year in year out, there is little wonder that Stuart has hand-selected local grape sites for this show stopper. After the juice spent 24 months in French Oak to integrate the bolder notes, Stuart's labour of love has resulted in a dense drop that is perfect in every way.
- The depth and dimension of the wine's aromas suggest that this is something serious and long living. Your glass will fill with layers of red and blueberries, blackcurrants and a touch of nutty spice. Everything comes together like the sweetest choir you've ever heard!
- All this class has fantastic length and finishes with abundant fine grained tannins. In some ways the wine is brooding and introspective, and in other ways it's bursting with vibrance. Sophisticated and seductive now, it will only get better with age!
Angels, meet our very first Rosé Prosecco! Brian Fletcher’s Italian creation is an ode to our favourite warm-weather tipple, making it hard to resist when backyard BBQs, cheese platters and long lunches beckon.
Dry and delicately balanced, the drop delivers red fruit flavours that dance around hints of floral aromas in your glass, with grapes sourced from a premium pocket of Italy, an hour north of Venice.
Like the name suggests, the wine pays homage to Prosecco and Rosé, thanks to a handful of gently fermented Pinot Noir grapes that imparted that lush, red fruit decadence, minus the tannins that a darker wine would traditionally have. There’s no doubt that Angels who manage to snap up a bottle are in for a treat!
Brian's Bolle D’Amore Italian Prosecco is back! An authentic blend of the local Veneto variety, Glera, with a bit of Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio too.
The perfect cork-popping, party-starter, or refreshing sundowner, Bolle D’Amore is Italian for ‘bubbles of love’. And it certainly is a cracker of a drop!
You’ll be loving the attention to detail that went into each bubble of fizz. It's refreshingly light and elegant, with a delicate balance of fine bubbles and long, mouth watering finish. Each bottle is individually-numbered, too.
Tim Smith’s ’The Kick’ Shiraz is sure to impress! Get ready for lashings of opulent lush fruit that speaks directly of its postcode.
A premium shiraz that is undeniably Barossa - aged in older oak it’s beautifully juicy, with a fine structure and palate weight. It has all the great attributes of Barossa Shiraz - lifted plummy berry fruits with a touch of cedary-like oak aromas - yummm!
Just like the last vintage, this one sure to disappear from the Naked shelves in the twinkling of an Angel eye.
- This elegant small batch red started life as perfect little grapes from 14-yr-old vines in Woodside, a region of the cool Adelaide Hills of South Australia. It’s been open fermented with some whole bunches added for extra ‘oomph’.
- The wine is a super pretty vibrant purple colour, with strawberry and cherry flavours and a soft, velvety and lingering finish on your tongue - extremely satisfying!
- Premium Adelaide Hills Pinot Noir fruit, hand-crafted and barrel-matured, at this price = wow! Only 250 dozen were produced, so nab one quick or risk missing out on another of Joffa’s SA wonders.
- Coonawarra Cabernet is world renowned for its exceptional quality, and this is a prime example from Luke’s Northern Coonawarra vineyard. He's upheld his long term goal of only releasing his Top Shelf Cabernet once aged to perfection for 2 years in French oak.
Softer and fruit-driven, the cellaring has been done for you. Just sit back and enjoy its rich blackberry and plum flavours with a hit of savoury spice and mint. It's a smooth sip with chalky tannins and hint of oak on the long, lingering finish.
- The value simply can't be matched elsewhere and stocks will fly once again. Make no mistake, this is one delicious drop you'll want to snaffle!
- This juicy red began life as slow-ripened grapes from high up in cool-climate Orange. Fermented to perfection by master Ash, the final wine matured in both new and old French oak barrels for 12 months to let the wood, wine and lees do their magic.
- Pour a glass of this deep purple delight and a waft of inviting dried fruit, violets and raspberries will come out to greet you. Each sip is a journey into a land of spicy plums and fruits of the forest with a noticeable tannin lick.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. That's a number of great excuses to treat yourself to this stellar cool-climate Shiraz.
Grapes were sourced from the acclaimed Light Pass sub-region of the Barossa. Caroline’s fresh, uncomplicated approach to winemaking allows the fruit to speak for itself.
The wine was matured in seasoned French oak for 18 months to promote a soft, silky texture and subtle complexity without picking up dominant oak flavour. Bright, fragrant aromas of blood-plum, mulberry, blueberry and blackberry, with hints of star anise, savoury spice and red licorice.
A uniquely Australian red with a distinctive, evocative style. This iconic Barossa variety is given a graceful, modern twist. Perfect to enjoy on its own or with a juicy rib-eye steak with crispy leeks and potatoes or barbecued lamb ribs with chilli-plum sauce!
- Grapes from way up in the cool-climate region of Orange succumbed to Ash’s enviable wine talents and rested on lees in French oak for 8 months to produce this elegant drop.
- The result is a wine with a delicate scent of pear, wild flowers and a touch of toast. Each mouthful tastes like a party of pears, lime and a hint of vanilla.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy chilled with a Chicken or Pork dinner and the company of those you love (and will love you for pouring them a second glass!)