- Bill and Cladia Small love bringing you extra-special wines, and this is one to out do the others. The long awaited return of their precious Penelope Reserve range delivers hand crafted quality you can taste! Named after their daughter, the Penelope Reserve ties together pristine fruit with an immense pride in their home winemaking region.
- A complex bouquet of violets, cherries and savoury notes introduce you to the mind-blowing palate, full of dark fruits and lingering flavours. Each sip is full-bodied yet elegantly structured, showing off the famously delicate traits of this gorgeous grape varietal.
- On traditional in-store shelves, it is near impossible to find a top class NZ Pinot Noir for under $40. Look no further - Angel funding has made yet another winemaking and drinking miracle possible. Why not reap the rewards of your backing and cheers to family with this Top Shelf, single vineyard wine!
- Angels, back by popular demand, Brian's downright delicious Italian red returns! Sicily is the birthplace of the Nero d'Avola varietal, and this is exactly where Brian crafted his dream with the help of his trusted group of local winemaking pals. It was made organically, and perfectly balances tradition with easy-drinking new world expectations. In fact, there is no doubt that if you love Aussie Shiraz, you won't be able to get enough of this Sicilian blend.
- It is widely predicted that Nero d'Avola will be the next hero of Aussie reds, with vine plantings sky-rocketing here at home. This is no surprise with its scrumptious, lush, fruit-driven qualities and natural affinity for growing in the heat. It has fresh aromas of spicy fruit and dark cherry with a medium body and bright finish. Its medium alcohol level allows the flavours and aromas to pop out, rather than being overpowered. The juice has beautifully concentrated flavours, as Brian used both Nero d'Avola and Shiraz grapes from dry land vineyards in the west of Sicily where the island's most intense wines are produced.
- Get this in your basket while it's still around, especially if you're looking for a wine to nudge you just outside your usual cellar comfort zone! The approachable, dinner friendly style will be an instant hit with any red lover. Crafted authentically in southern Italy, there is no doubt this Angel exclusive punches well above its price point!
Tim Smith’s ’The Kick’ Shiraz is sure to impress! Get ready for lashings of opulent lush fruit that speaks directly of its postcode.
A premium shiraz that is undeniably Barossa - aged in older oak it’s beautifully juicy, with a fine structure and palate weight. It has all the great attributes of Barossa Shiraz - lifted plummy berry fruits with a touch of cedary-like oak aromas - yummm!
Just like the last vintage, this one sure to disappear from the Naked shelves in the twinkling of an Angel eye.
- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
This special single vineyard wine hails from the Light Pass sub-region of the upper central Barossa Valley, known for elegant wines bursting with pure fruit flavour and fine tannins.
A uniquely Australian red with an evocative style, Caroline has given this traditional Barossa variety a modern twist. Get ready for concentrated berry flavours with a touch of spice - a rich expression of its regional roots.
This powerful yet graceful wine is dripping with juicy black brambly fruits, dark chocolate and black spice, and a long, luscious tannin grip. An iconic, beautifully-made Barossa Shiraz at an exceptional price - you gotta love being Naked!
Stuart Bourne’s small batch trial wines have returned! A forward thinking, innovative, ground breaking, experiment of small scale, emerging Mediterranean varietals from the beating heart of the Barossa.
Dark and brooding with delicious spicy aromas backed up by ripe dark fruits. Silky soft tannins with an incredible length of flavour. It just begs for great food and friends. Perfect with homemade pizza or any rich tomato and garlic based pasta sauce.
With only 4 barrels made this extremely rare Barossa gem is sure to fly off the Naked virtual shelves. Don’t miss out on your chance to discover this blockbuster!
- Mike loves his Pinot, and even when working for a top New Zealand winery, yearned to make his very own. Well, we came up with the funding and now he's going it alone - and producing classic NZ Pinot for all our Angels.
- Think ripe black cherry with a hint of raspberry, a touch of herbs and spice and a bundle of juicy sweetness in the mid palate, all finished off with smooth tannins and hey presto! The perfect Pinot.
- Angel's love this wine, and it is sure to impress! It is a versatile and flavour packed wine, full of dark, vibrant fruit on release that will continue to evolve it's complexities in the bottle over a couple of years.
- Celebrate this delightful marriage of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir wines from carefully tended Coonawarra and Wrattonbully vineyards. The cool climate on the Limestone Coast of SA is perfect for growing grapes for sparkling wine.
- The final blend took Luke hours of tasting and testing to create the perfect bubbles. Pop the top to set free the scent of melon and pear, and taste as the fruity flavours give way to light toasty undertones.
- This decadent drop is opulent yet balanced. Its crisp, dry acidity makes it a thoroughly refreshing sparkling wine for any occasion. The unique bottle and intricate label reflect just how special this one-off, Special Reserve Chardonnay Pinot Really is.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Tempranillo from Margaret River is a rare thing and winemaking powerhouse Brian Fletcher's passionate approach to the 2018 vintage has resulted in a bold and beautiful wine (again!).
The flavours are striking - it's packed to the rafters with dark berries, raisin toast and a hint vanilla. Each massive mouthful will hang around long after you've finished it.
Brian is a true champion of the Margaret River. He's a master of Tempranillo and his iconic El Cid shows off his winemaking prowess and the superb local fruit he's poured into it. If you like a big red, you'll adore this!
Brian's Bolle D’Amore Prosecco is back! An Italian-made Prosecco that is a totally authentic blend of their local Veneto variety, Glera, with a bit of Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio too.
It’s the perfect cork-popping, party-starter, or a totally refreshing sundowner. It’s actually labelled as Bolle D’Amore which means ‘bubbles of love’. Ahhh yep!
You’ll be loving the attention to detail that went into each bubble of fizz in the glass. It is refreshingly light and elegant, with a delicate balance of fine bubbles and a lingering, long, mouth watering finish. Each bottle is individually-numbered, too.