New blood, from New Zealand!
Meet your latest winemakers
- Juicy black grapes lazed under a warm sun along river flats near Cowra before meeting their vinous fate in this stunning drop. The final wine matured in both new and old French oak barrels for 12 months to let the wood, wine and lees do their magic dance.
- The result is a purple-hued delight that smells of floral spice and plums. Each mouthful smacks of raspberries and plums with long savoury tannins and hints of spice.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy over winter with a good meal, good friends, or maybe just good memories.
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
- A limited release Chardonnay from Coby’s Pemberton vines, known for their fruity richness. It's been also been barrel fermented to make the wine more complex and interesting.
- There's a lot to like about this wine - it's generous with its stone fruit flavours and oakyness. You'll pick up hints of grapefruit, melon, nectarine and spice on first sniff, followed by a rich, round mouthful with a long-lasting finish.
- This wine would happily hold its own against $35 bottle shop equivalents - but you won’t find it there! Grab yours before it’s all gone. Yum, yum, yum.
- In a departure from Ash’s usual stomping grounds, he’s got his hands on some smashing, sustainably grown Adelaide Hills grapes - from none other than our Randal Tomich!
- This is a very delicate Savvy Blanc with all the trademark flavours you want in this varietal. Think passion fruit, green apples, gooseberry and pear with a touch of cut grass. Lovely to have with fish and seafood.
- Ash’s Little Jack wines don't last long on the shelves - so get in quick and try this one-off he created from another wine region. Randal really knows his vines, giving Ash top grapes to work his magic with. The result is delicious!
- Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Its fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Luckily for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot, thanks to his 'ripper' technique that boosts the soil quality.
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop has the scent of cherry, red berry and a touch of something earthy. A hint of spicey flavours do wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly.
- It's juicy, smooth and easy-drinking. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly. Enjoy!
Get ready for Adam Barton’s latest Clare Valley creation, his GSM from the Clare Valley. It’s elegant and complex, delivering delicious flavours without relying on weight or intensity. And that’s what this wine delivers!
It’s led by the Grenache, which brings those brighter red-fruit flavours, the Shiraz fills out the mid-palate and brings blackcurrant into the mix, and the Mataro gives the wine a bit more savouriness, some mouthfeel and structure, and adds cherry-fruit characters.
- In short, a delicious new addition to the Rabbit & Spaghetti wine list and a wine that I think many of you will enjoy!
Get ready for a wine that embodies the pure, natural surrounds of Pemberton in Western Australia. This Chardonnay brings you the best of both worlds – old school in style yet modern in vibrancy and intensity!
Lovers of bold, oaky Chardonnay should look no further. With nectarine, cashew and a touch of spice leaping out of every glass, these lush flavours arrive wrapped in a buttery richness that keeps you going back for more!
Thanks to Coby Ladwig’s impeccable attention to detail, this premium white was aged in 100% French Oak with a delicate fermentation process that is responsible for the creamy, luxe texture you’ll soon discover. At under $19 a bottle for Angels, this beautiful top shelf Chardonnay is a steal!
- Anna and Derek return with another outstanding vintage of their Uncharted Biodynamic Shiraz. Authenticity is reflected in the Hooper's approach to both wines and life, letting Mother Nature lead the way by following certified bio-dynamic and organic winemaking techniques.
- This is the wine that best shows their winemaking philosophy - sourcing the best fruit, without taking from the planet, and creating the best wine possible. Its base of ripe red fruit, a layer of dark chocolate and a shake of Christmas spice wrap you in rich red luxury and give you a playful tannin kick.
- The premium grapes have given this wine a flavour intensity and complexity second to none. The past vintage rated through the roof. It will only improve gracefully over the years, so nab it before it's snapped up!
- Back by popular demand, a long line of Angel fans will be savouring each juicy red fruit loaded sip of this Hero! Medium to full-bodied, get ready for chocolate hints popping up, leading to a gentle, spicy and savoury finish. This is truly one to jump on if you want to spice up your normal red selection!
- This Hero is a blend of Shiraz from Jen's family Rutherglen vineyards and fruit grown in the ancient, rich, red soils of Heathcote in Central Victoria. Made from naturally low yielding vineyards, the fruit is powerful and rich, with great colour and depth of flavour.
- Jen's Hero range is the next step up from the Rebels, the range where you know you're getting the best value possible for this price point. Maturing 12 months in French and American barrels has given the wine a soft seasoning to finish off each sip perfectly!
The Abundance Pinot Noir 2020 is the perfect dinner party guest – fresh and bright, with just the right amount of spice. It’s ready to drink right away (aren’t we all) but try and give it an hour to breathe before you start grilling it with the hard-hitting conversation topics. (We recommend crispy skin duck for the main course.)
Legendary winemaker Ben Riggs has put together grapes from esteemed Adelaide Hills vineyards – the crisp air creating a Pinot Noir that beautifully represents the area. This wine is exactly why Naked Wines exists – to support quality winemakers craft a drop that tastes like the joy it was to make it.
You can taste the winemaker’s cred when you drink – this is smart and thoughtfully balanced, with aromas of plum and red berries. It’s exceptional value for Angels – and will also pay off with a little extra time to nestle in in the cellar over the next 2-6 years.
- Each wine in Jen's Diamond range are her most prized and precious creations. The cap of this stunning Muscat is practically popping with all the silky sweet flavour packed inside.
- Seductive and indulgent, this is the perfect drop to decorate any occasion or share with someone special. Aromas of turkish delight and rose petals will draw you in and keep you reaching for just one more sip!
- Jen's passion is fortified wine, which is no surprise as she's lived and breathed the world renowned Rutherglen region all her life. 93% of Angels have loved this wine and would buy it again, so why not take a walk on the sweeter side of life?