STOP THE SQUEEZE
Rescue Randal's reds to help rebuild his vineyard
WE'RE NOT SURE
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
- This beautiful Spanish-style red is sourced from three stunning sub regions of the Clare Valley. Each area is renowned for big flavour and intensity. Filled with tannins that give the wine a perfect framework, it's textural dimensions are accompanied by a phenomenally persistent finish.
A more savoury drop, with a whiff of herby cherry, it's like diving into a raspberry and mulberry pie infused with dill, cloves and vanilla. Fine elegant tannins and dusty oak finish the job in a tidy fashion. Best to lock a few of these in your basket quick before it's snapped up off the virtual shelves once again.
- Each drop brings savoury and complex elements that will have you licking your lips. Thousands of Angels can't be wrong, scoring the last vintage a huge 94% buy-again rating!
- Each wine in Jen's Diamond range are her most prized and precious creations. The cap of this stunning Muscat is practically popping with all the silky sweet flavour packed inside.
- Seductive and indulgent, this is the perfect drop to decorate any occasion or share with someone special. Aromas of turkish delight and rose petals will draw you in and keep you reaching for just one more sip!
- Jen's passion is fortified wine, which is no surprise as she's lived and breathed the world renowned Rutherglen region all her life. 93% of Angels have loved this wine and would buy it again, so why not take a walk on the sweeter side of life?
- The Culley Road vineyard lies at the southern end of McLaren Vale on a high and windy site - the perfect spot for keeping growing grapes cool and happy!
- A mere 5 hours on its dark skins have given this fresh, crisp, Provence style Rose an elegant light pink blush. Watch out for that heady scent of ripe watermelon, strawberry and white peach to draw you into a creamy berry fruit drop with a hint of spice.
- It's a brand new wine from a popular winemaking team that tap into their wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. You know it’s going to be good!
Home to Mark and Emma Kenneally, Culley Road basks in the Mediterranean climate of McLaren Vale. The vineyard is in conversion to certified organic status and managed with the love and attention that the A&K team is known for.
This sensational Grenache, Shiraz and Mourvèdre blend has been maturing in French oak for 15 months. It's bursting with fleshy dark berry flavours and a touch of pepper in the background.
A small batch of carefully selected GSM with this pedigree is hard to find – it won’t stay on our shelves for long!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Certified organic grapes are the crucial foundation for Tapi's everlasting popularity! Single vineyard to boot, this outstanding wine comes straight to your glass from the reknowned Wairau River Valley in Marlborough NZ, one of the best places in the world to grow Savvy B.
- Long, slow ripening conditions reduced the acidity in the grapes so it's softer and more approachable than most Sauvignon Blancs on the market. Mark and Gus are true believers in letting nature take her course to ensure the best wine is produced, especially when the fruit is this good!
- Get ready for scrumptious passionfruit and tropical guava characters with a luscious feel and juicy lime finish. And if that wasn't enough, it won GOLD at the NZ Organic Wine Awards. I'd grab a bottle to see why!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Queensland boys are back! After a sellout last year, they deliver the next vintage of their luscious Tempranillo. This wine is sourced from Glen and Andrew's own organically managed vineyards as well as a neighbouring vineyard just up the road in the cool climate hills of Ballandean.
- This incredible red is all about pure, fresh red and black fruits. The cool climate characteristics make it juicy and moreish, showing off time in French and American oak and soft, velvety tannins.
- A little lighter and brighter than some Australian Tempranillos, this is a classic example of the style that is made and drunk all over Spain. A true Queensland dream made in tiny quantities, don't miss your share - pop it in your basket today!
The fruit for this classic Aussie drop comes from ancient Barossa vines. At up to 85 years old, they’re very rare!
Ageing in large barrels and a longer than usual maceration (softening) process for the Grenache grapes have made these red fruit flavours sing, with strawberry characters that swirl around your glass and a hint of cedar from time spent in oak.
Made exclusively for Angels, this beautifully balanced blend of Grenache, Shiraz and Mataro is only available in tiny quantities that sell out vintage after vintage. If you love a vibrant Barossa red, you won’t want to wait around!
Fourth-generation grape grower and winemaker Josh Pfeiffer is thrilled to present Angels with his first ever Breaking Grounds Rosé – the second of his Naked creations since he was liberated in 2020. After working at top Aussie spots like Henschke, Two Hands and Yalumba, and helping put his family winery on James Halliday’s radar, he’s a Barossa talent who's proved his worth every step of the way.
Langhorne Creek generally over delivers when it comes to value for money, and this Rosé is no exception. With the 2021 vintage arguably the best in many years thanks to near perfect ripening conditions, this is a balanced and flavour-filled wine that’s available to Angels at a fraction of your standard bottle shop cost.
It smells like watermelon and raspberries, tastes like strawberries and cream, and is a delight to drink whenever the sun is shining! Having been filtered and bottled without any fining agents, it’s a drop that’s vegan-friendly, too.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Having been involved in every step of the Margaret River's rise to world wide fame, Stuart knows the region inside out. He has blended this Top Shelf beauty with care and skill, leaving it to mature in French oak barriques for 24 months.
- Using specially selected fruit parcels, the wine captures ripe fruit flavours yet retains the distinctive perfume of Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon, and the lush generosity of Merlot.
- The nose is rich and complex with a fresh hit of lifted red and blue berries, intermingled with subtle cedar notes from the oak. Tastes of mulberries, plums and blackberries are wrapped in soft tannins. This is a serious wine at a price around half that of it's comparable Stella Bella and Vasse Felix colleagues!
Get ready for Adam Barton’s latest Clare Valley creation, his GSM from the Clare Valley. It’s elegant and complex, delivering delicious flavours without relying on weight or intensity. And that’s what this wine delivers!
It’s led by the Grenache, which brings those brighter red-fruit flavours, the Shiraz fills out the mid-palate and brings blackcurrant into the mix, and the Mataro gives the wine a bit more savouriness, some mouthfeel and structure, and adds cherry-fruit characters.
- In short, a delicious new addition to the Rabbit & Spaghetti wine list and a wine that I think many of you will enjoy!