- Welcome to a world of vibrant, approachable and delicate Pinot Noir that you will never want to leave! Paul listened to Angel's and has changed the style of this vintage. You'll think ripe mulberry and dark fruits with some cooler red fruits. One glass isn't enough!
- The savoury notes and lighter mouth feel emulates Burgundian style of Pinot Noir, perfect for those looking to avoid the heavy, dominating reds. A lovely mineral acid line livens the palate and allows the berry flavours to dance their way to an lip smacking, slightly spicy finish.
- Paul loves to uphold his commitment to unique and individual winemaking every vintage, and this Pinot is no exception! Angels have got an opportunity to taste an incredible wine from quality aged vines in the Great Southern region for under $16. You'd be mad not to pop this in your basket!
- Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Its fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Luckily for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot, thanks to his 'ripper' technique that boosts the soil quality.
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop has the scent of cherry, herbs and a touch of something earthy. A hint of spice does wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly.
- It's juicy, smooth and easy-drinking. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly. Enjoy!
- Picked at the perfect moment in a perfect vintage and matured in freshly toasted barrels made in South Australia from fine French oak. That freshness really makes a difference!
- Savoury and brooding with fine tannins and loaded with dark cherries, cloves and cinnamon. Mouth-watering to the last drop with a lengthy finish. If you have discipline, put a few bottles down to age and enjoy it well into the future.
- Good quality Pinot Noir from a legend like Phillip generally means a higher price, but thanks to the support of Naked Angels, we don’t need a distributor which would pump up the price. And Philip gets the freedom to do what he loves.
- Gus was born and raised in Mount Gambier, South Australia's coolest maritime wine region. The unique combination of warm windy summers, cold nights and rich, fertile soil here is just the ticket for this delicious hand-picked wine.
- Deep velvety red in colour, this superb wine is packed with red fruit flavours, a hint of violets and a sprinkling of dried herbs. It's mouthwatering and holds tight on your tongue.
- Here's your chance to try a high quality wine from a new region at an amazing price, and share your discovery with your friends!
Paul Nelson’s Nodus Tollens Pinot Noir is sourced from two of the oldest vineyards in Denmark, in the Great Southern wine region of WA. Finished in a combination new and older oak and matured on yeast lees, it's a complex and completely delicious!
There’s an abundance of intense red and dark fruits with a long finish that's beautifully wrapped up in spicy oak and earthiness. Fine silky tannins add another layer, giving this wine youthful charm.
Pinot Noir of this calibre would easily sell for over $40 a bottle, and it’s an absolute bargain to Angel’s for under $18. Don’t miss your chance to try some of Paul’s magic!
- This Pinot Noir is helping to change the game, letting the Marlborough's red strengths shine through along side it's famous Sauv Blancs. The cool climate where Bill & Claudia have sourced these grapes from are perfectly suited to the whims of Pinot Noir, probably the most fickle of the leading varietals.
- Every flavour box is ticked! Heady aromas of violets and cherries, and a palate that's medium-bodied, with fine tannins and a lingering savoury finish. Low yields and careful attention to detail provided terrific fruit from the 2020 harvest!
- This is a treat that over delivers at every level - small batch, hand picked, wild yeast fermented, hand plunged, then matured for 10 months in oak barrels prior to bottling. What more could a wine for under $20 deliver? Almost unheard of! It must be Naked...
- Mark's beloved organic Pinot Noir returns with a bang, displaying all the dark cherry and toast characters you know and love. The little herby tinge comes from whole bunches added during fermentation. It's smooth and lasting on your tongue!
- This wine is made from 100% organically grown, single vineyard fruit - hand picked to preserve the delicate grapes and matured in French oak for a year.
- If you love a Pinot Noir that's truly cool climate and can rival the best from France, try this!
- Grown on the Pike’s Lenswood property, about 600m in altitude with steep slopes that dictate hand-picking. It's one of the premiere Pinot Noir regions in the Adelaide Hills.
- Pour a glass and unpack the red cherry, strawberry and cranberry treat inside. You’ll get the slightest hint of some earthiness as it sits and breathes.
- Stock up your cellars now for the cooler seasons. There won't be much left by Spring with the tiny volume they’ve made!
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s Tassie Pinot Noir is grown on the rich soils of an ancient volcanic range with the vineyard tempered by powerful sea breezes. A long, cool growing season allowed the rich flavours in this fruity red to develop brilliantly!
Discover spicy fruit characters that are unique to the vineyard, complemented by hints of rosemary and musk from the time spent ageing in premium French oak.
Once the word gets out about this stunning Top Shelf Pinot Noir it’ll fly off the shelves!