- Back by popular demand, a long line of Angel fans will be savouring each juicy red fruit loaded sip of this Hero! Medium to full-bodied, get ready for chocolate hints popping up, leading to a gentle, spicy and savoury finish. This is truly one to jump on if you want to spice up your normal red selection!
- This Hero is a blend of Shiraz from Jen's family Rutherglen vineyards and fruit grown in the ancient, rich, red soils of Heathcote in Central Victoria. Made from naturally low yielding vineyards, the fruit is powerful and rich, with great colour and depth of flavour.
- Jen's Hero range is the next step up from the Rebels, the range where you know you're getting the best value possible for this price point. Maturing 12 months in French and American barrels has given the wine a soft seasoning to finish off each sip perfectly!
- Berries abound! Jen has created the perfectly rounded red berry palate to please any crowd and kick start those long summer nights. It is soft, fruity, voluptuous and smooth to the very end.
- You'll see the gorgeous purple red colour fill your glass before enjoying fruit driven aromas of red berries, cherries, herbs and a little spice.
- Jen is a Naked superstar! Almost every Angel has experienced her ability to give the winemaking process extra TLC every step of the way. This wine is a great example of Angel support maximising the potential of grapes while keeping the end product at an amazing price, so stock up while it's here!
- With his extensive winemaking experience, there is no doubt Gary Knows Stuff, like this wine displaying black cherry and white pepper aromas, and delivering the prime qualities of his cool climate region in each sip.
- Savoury and juicy ripe black fruit dance around on the palate, with subtle char and vanilla notes perfectly integrated into smooth, structured tannins. All this leads to a finish with a spicy and peppery edge. In a crowd, this bottle will go in a flash with so many moreish characters!
- Top Great Southern producers like Howard Park, Plantagenet, Alkoomi and Frankland River sell their Shiraz for between $20-25 a bottle, yet Angels only pay $13.99. It's gotta be Naked!
The return of this wine to the Naked Shelves is s.p.e.c.i.a.l. It took 10 long hard years in the game for Nigel to be able to bring us this exclusive Blackwood Valley red. It doesn't get much better than a tantalising, rich, pour-me-more Shiraz. Fermented in small batches and plunged by hand, Nigel has delivered a super-plush wine.
Nigel has captured the essence of the Blackwood Valley, located in the stunning South West of Western Australia. Cool nights and warm days consistently produce grapes with incredible intensity. Nigel has been making wine since 1994 and loves everything about it - the passion, the physicality, the science, the art and making a product that is enjoyed by people.
Get ready for hints of spice and all things nice. Cinnamon, black cherry and liquorice all topped off with a hint of American and French Oak. And, this year a touch of white pepper, too! A Top Shelf treasure that is sure to knock the socks off any red lover.
James Paul Marin’s Reserve McLaren Vale Shiraz comes from iconic 74-year-old McLaren Vale vines. The prized fruit is so good it’s fought over by the districts winemakers each year!
No expense has been spared nor any short cut taken in making this wine. James held back the very best Shiraz from 2018 and aged it for a further 12 months to create this Reserve label release.
This top shelf wonder is in the super league, and is an absolute bargain for Angel’s at under $20 a bottle!
- Rated a whopping 93% or above every vintage, this stunning red was lovingly crafted from perfect little Barossan grapes. Adam knows just who to call for the best ones!
- 2018 was an outstanding vintage in the Valley, all that needed adding was a skilled and passionate winemaker like Adam and some French Oak barrels. If you love big juicy reds, this one’s got your name all over it.
- This beautiful wine is rich in brambly flavour with that classic touch of mocha and allspice, and a whiff of fresh cigar. Outstanding value for a wine of this quality.
Hamish’s 'The Mechanic' Cabernet Sauvignon gives up multiple layers of juicy dark fruits intertmingled with chewy tannins and a finish that is long, supple and round.
Made from premium grapes sourced from the exciting and iconic wine growing region of Langhorne Creek in South Australia, it’s at a great Angel price.
The style of this Cabernet is fresh, fruit forward and easy drinking - perfect for every day!
Stu Pym’s single vineyard Swan Valley Grenache sourced from stunningly mature, established 40 and 80 year old vines at the foothills of the Darling Range will blow your mind! The immaculate fruit has produced a rare treat, especially for Angels like yourself.
Hand picked, then 80% crushed to small open fermenters, the remaining 20% added to the open fermenter as whole bunches. Plunged three times a day, the wine remained on the grape skins for a further 9 days to allow the tannins to soften. Then, transferred to old barrels and three terracotta amphorae remaining there for a further year prior to being bottled with no filtration.
Ripe,spicy red fruits dominate with a subtle underlying leathery note. The palate is full, textural and rich, retaining a beautiful suppleness. The tannins are brilliantly integrated so you sense a firmness to the wine. This is a gloriously flavoursome wine with body, texture and fantastic length of flavour. A wine from vines as old as this is such a rare treat. Perfect with roast rack of lamb and fresh seasonal vegetables.
Bart Van Olphen’s B.V.O Blauw Heathcote Shiraz returns to the Naked shelves! This is a Dutchman’s take on Australia’s most widely planted grape with a nod to the European syrah style.
Beautifully perfumed, bright, medium-weight shiraz with ripe red cherry fruits and spicy notes finishing with dusty fine-grain tannins. Yummm! Super-premium grapes of this quality would normally go into wines valued at well over $40 a bottle!
The single-vineyard Heathcote site located in the Mt Camel range is totally unique. The deep red, mineral rich soil dates back to the Cambrian era, 500 million years ago. The volcanic geology gives a distinct charry, smoky character to the shiraz.