A&K’s first vintage from Mark’s home vineyard in McLaren Vale has hit the Naked shelves. Organically managed and driving towards organic certification!
The Shiraz was machine picked in the cool of the night with a selective harvester to pick cleanly and ensure whole berries into the winery.
Dark plum, blueberry, pepper and toasty oak on the nose. The palate has rick dark fruits, great intensity, nice fruit oak tannin length, oak charriness with nice acidity on the finish - great length!
- Anna and Derek return with the very best of their craft, delivering another outstanding vintage of their Uncharted Biodynamic Shiraz. Authenticity is reflected in the Hooper's approach to both wines and life, letting Mother Nature lead the way, following certified bio-dynamic and organic winemaking techniques.
- This is the wine that best shows their winemaking philosophy - growing the best grapes, without taking from the planet, and creating the best wine possible. The premium grapes have given this wine a flavour intensity and complexity second to none. Enjoy how those berry and spice characters sing out and hang around on your tongue. Yum!
- With its elegance and ever developing flavours, the past vintages of this Shiraz rated through the roof with our Angels at 92%. It will only improve gracefully over the years, so get it in your basket before this vintage gets snapped up!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This ex-Wirra Wirra chief winemaker has a big network of top grape growers, so he gets the best fruit for this premium wine! He's blended the grape 'parcels' together after the winemaking process to create the perfect McLaren Shiraz.
- Abundance is a juicy, flavoursome Shiraz and a true reflection of the Vale. It’s bursting with red fruit flavours and dark chocolate hints that love to hang around each mouthful.
- The 2017 vintage is exceptional - Ben thinks it’s one of the best in the last 20 years and he should know! Quality McLaren Vale Shiraz like this offers you so much bang for your buck.
- One of the quickest sellers on Naked's virtual shelves year in year out, this is a seriously sumptuous wine sure to please any red lover! It has a balanced medium weight, with a kick of pepper and spice to make it your ultimate food friendly red. The small percentage of Viognier is blended perfectly to add a perfumed lift.
- This creation just gets better every year as the Santolins prerfect their approach to the blend even more. One of their most recent vintages won Best Red Blend at the Victorian Wine Show, and Best Shiraz at the 2016 Winewise Championship - an invite only industry show. Talk about consistency!
- Filled with dark, brooding fruit and an elegant savoury backbone, the subtle sweet oak will keep you filling your glass again and again. All this is complemented by floral aromas and a savoury, earthy finish. Be sure to secure your parcel of red wine joy to prep for the upcoming winter nights. Grab a rug, snuggle by the fire & enjoy the fruits of your Angel dollars with this legendary Naked drop.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rated a whopping 93% or above every vintage, this stunning red was lovingly crafted from perfect little Barossan grapes. Adam knows just who to call for the best ones!
- 2018 was an outstanding vintage in the Valley, all that needed adding was a skilled and passionate winemaker like Adam and some French Oak barrels. If you love big juicy reds, this one’s got your name all over it.
- This beautiful wine is rich in brambly flavour with that classic touch of mocha and allspice, and a whiff of fresh cigar. Outstanding value for a wine of this quality.
- A new wine from former Young Gun finalist Coby, showing off all the winemaking brilliance you know and love. And it packs a lot of punch for the price!
- Open it up to smell juicy blackcurrants and spice and take a sip to reveal rich black fruits and chocolate. A light grip from tannins and a long finish rounds the whole experience off beautifully.
- This wine has been made to be enjoyed with your family and friends. It wraps its warm arms around you and cuddles your soul.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Having been involved in every step of the Margaret River's rise to world wide fame, Stuart knows the region inside out. He has blended this Top Shelf beauty with care and skill, leaving it to mature in French oak barriques for 24 months.
- Using specially selected fruit parcels, the wine captures ripe fruit flavours yet retains the distinctive perfume of Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon, and the lush generosity of Merlot.
- The nose is rich and complex with a fresh hit of lifted red and blue berries, intermingled with subtle cedar notes from the oak. Tastes of mulberries, plums and blackberries are wrapped in soft tannins. This is a serious wine at a price around half that of it's comparable Stella Bella and Vasse Felix colleagues!
Bart Van Olphen’s B.V.O Blauw Heathcote Shiraz returns to the Naked shelves! This is a Dutchman’s take on Australia’s most widely planted grape with a nod to the European syrah style.
Beautifully perfumed, bright, medium-weight shiraz with ripe red cherry fruits and spicy notes finishing with dusty fine-grain tannins. Yummm! Super-premium grapes of this quality would normally go into wines valued at well over $40 a bottle!
The single-vineyard Heathcote site located in the Mt Camel range is totally unique. The deep red, mineral rich soil dates back to the Cambrian era, 500 million years ago. The volcanic geology gives a distinct charry, smoky character to the shiraz.
The 2018 vintage in WA was one of the best in the last 25 years. Meticulous detail went into the care of the highly-prized Frankland River fruit that goes into this moreish wine.
This is a gutsy cool-climate red with a splash of Merlot added to soften the Cabernet’s punch. And it’s worked a treat!
It’s out to seduce you with its blackberry, red fruit and mocha characters — like eating summer pudding in a coffee shop. Powerful, yes. Elegant? Absolutely!
- Skilfully made with grapes from two distinctly different vineyards - Nina’s family vineyard in Central VIC and another one in Heathcote - to give the wine layers of flavour. Matured in French oak barrels for 8 months.
- Open a bottle and set free its dark cherry berry crumble flavours with a sprinking of dark chocolate and sage. Mouthwatering tannins and a long silky finish will tempt you in for another sip!
- An excellent example of a beautiful, elegant Shiraz from two of Victoria's great Shiraz growing regions. Elegant and easy drinking but still with that unmistakeable Shiraz punch.