- Angels, you won't want to miss John & Ben's Shiraz! It throws an amazing array of aromas out of the glass. You will catch blackberries, red currants, Damson plums and the subtlest hint of cedary oak. Any red lover in your life will want the chance to try this!
- Your tastebuds will stand up and pay attention to a palate that combines bold layers with soft tannins that hold together spicy pepper plums, warming alcohol and an assertive acid that will allow the wine to live a long and happy life.
- Hand-picked, hand-pruned, matured in French Oak and made in tiny quantities...don't miss getting your hands on the latest and greatest Shiraz to join the Naked family!
Wiley Jack is the vision of two award-winning Hunter Valley wine legends, keen to pool their significant talents and give back to their local community through the gracious grape. Naked Angels not only gave the label their blessing, they named it too!
Coming from vineyards in the Hunter Valley and ACT, this Shiraz shows off the best of both worlds — the earthy spice of humid Hunter and the aromatic lift of cooler climes.
The cracking colour and tannins come from extra time on skins before maturing in old French barrels. Enjoy its generous dark fruit and chocolate aromas, beautifully balanced with oak, as it lingers on your pallet!
- Jen has created a spirited and approachable dry red teaming with fruit flavour. The Rebel Shiraz Durif blend is crafted with passionate detail, showing off the individual terroir elements of several fantastic Victorian wineries, including premium Durif grapes from Rutherglen (yes, the same top quality Durif from Jen's Diamond range!)
- Each parcel of grapes is soaked, fermented and pumped separately to maximise its unique character, then blended just prior to bottling. This is the moment when months of preparation pull together, showing a lovely deep maroon colour and combining aromas of ripe berries, plums and a touch of spice.
- The palate is full and flavoursome with the extra kick from the Durif, with lovely balance and great length. This is a wine that truly punches above its weight, and at a juicy bargain for Angels it's a must in the next case for any red lover. Get in quick and don't miss the chance to let your hair down like a good red head!
The 2018/19 summer was lovely & warm. The amazing amount of sunshine produced good sized crops and a gorgeous even ripening. The grapes were sourced from parcels of fruit from three separate North Canterbury vineyards has produced a stunning Pinot Gris.
The natural fruit sweetness is balanced with a perfect acidity backbone that is such a hallmark of great cool-climate wines.
The mouthfeel is multi-layered and textured giving the wine depth, balance and intrigue. You’ll be bowled over by the aromas of ripe juicy Gala Apples & Nashi Pear. This is an off-dry style with freshly picked stone fruit and notes of Turkish delight.
- It's back! This is a deep brooding red, just as gorgeous on the nose and palate as it is when you first clasp eyes on its beautiful label. This Diamond is full of the very best quality fruit from two Rutherglen vineyards and a parcel of fruit from Heathcote where very low yields are maintained to ensure the fullest of flavours each and every sip.
- This wine comes with a warning - it is a BIG red! If you love a drop that is bold and not afraid to show off its layers, you simply can't go past the Diamond Durif. The varietal is naturally very high in tannin so picking the grapes at exactly the right time is vital.
- Jen has crafted this vintage beautifully. The wine has a dark and inky purple colour. The nose abounds with black berries and blood plums, dark chocolate and a hint of vanilla. With rich flavours on the fore to mid palate and plenty of tannin giving length and power on the finish, make sure you're sitting down for your first sip....it may just knock you off your feet!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Back by popular demand, this Angel favourite blend of robust Cab and juicy Merlot gives more and more each vintage! With growing Angel support and room for experimentation, Anna & Derek had another huge opportunity to execute some winemaking wonder.
- With a medium bodied palate of fresh berries, subtle choc-mint and spice, you'll be filling a second glass quickly to make sure others don't get to the bottle first! It has an attractive deep red colour, enticing aromas and soft tannins, all adding up to a crowd pleasing dry wine perfect for any casual occasion.
- Anna & Derek pride themselves on representing nature's most outstanding capabilities through their winemaking. As this drop develops in your glass, each sip will be a new expression of the Limestone Coast's finest local fruit parcels. The whole experience punches well above it's incredibly low price point!
Stuey's oh-so-popular blend returns! It is simply bursting with plush fruity goodness! Get ready for a medium bodied drop, with a full and rich mid palate, fleshy fruits and a lingering finish. All individual batches of Grenache, Shiraz and Mataro grapes were open fermented separately, basket pressed then matured separately in French and American oak hogsheads for almost a year. These four blokes treat grapes like gold, paying full respect to the grape growing families who produced the beautiful fruit.
Stylistically it is very typical of Barossa GSM blends - a very honest "wine of the village" where the emphasis is on approachable fruit layers and soft tannins. Guaranteed to provide a warm and inviting look at why the Barossa is so special. The only difference is just how sensational the value for your money is - many similar Barossa GSM blends ask a much higher price.
Under $15 Angel price for a hand made, artisanal scale wine, lovingly crafted barrel by barrel the old fashioned way, you've never seen anything quite like this before! By supporting Four Men and a Shed you are supporting a passionate group of farming families from the most recognised region in Australia, who nurture their vines all year round, generation after generation. Go on...find some friends, find some food then add GSM to help find the fun!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Jock has pulled out all the stops to handcraft, to bottle and then deliver his totally unique and delicious Summer-refreshing Skinny Finn Gin onto the Naked shelves in time for Christmas.
Get ready for a walk through a perfumed summer garden. Jock has infused a potpourri of botanicals including Juniper, Cassia bark, Licorice root, Cardamom pods, Coriander, Imperial Mandarin and just a touch of Star Anise - delicate, complex, sensational!
Run, do not walk if you want to grab a bottle of this - the first Naked spirit ever! As always, you will need a minimum of 6 bottles in total in your basket to checkout.
Exactly three years ago, 1000+ Angels voted for Coonawarra winemaking genius Luke Tocaciu to receive $80,000 in Naked funding to handcraft just 1000 individually numbered 350ml bottles of ultra-premium Tasmanian Whisky.
The pristine waters of Tassie combined with 100% local barley and Luke’s decision to age his creation in re-sized old Cabernet barrels have created a truly unique Whisky experience.
The barrel maturation has given a subtle crimson colour and delicious hints of berry fruit aromas. The palate shows rich malt and honey characters with a spiciness from the oak and a smooth, long, lingering finish.
P.s. This is the perfect Christmas stocking filler for that someone special. Then again, maybe keep it tucked away just for you!