WE'RE NOT SURE
Jock has pulled out all the stops to handcraft, to bottle and then deliver his totally unique and delicious Summer-refreshing Skinny Finn Gin onto the Naked shelves in time for Christmas.
Get ready for a walk through a perfumed summer garden. Jock has infused a potpourri of botanicals including Juniper, Cassia bark, Licorice root, Cardamom pods, Coriander, Imperial Mandarin and just a touch of Star Anise - delicate, complex, sensational!
Run, do not walk if you want to grab a bottle of this - the first Naked spirit ever! As always, you will need a minimum of 6 bottles in total in your basket to checkout.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Exactly three years ago, 1000+ Angels voted for Coonawarra winemaking genius Luke Tocaciu to receive $80,000 in Naked funding to handcraft just 1000 individually numbered 350ml bottles of ultra-premium Tasmanian Whisky.
The pristine waters of Tassie combined with 100% local barley and Luke’s decision to age his creation in re-sized old Cabernet barrels have created a truly unique Whisky experience.
The barrel maturation has given a subtle crimson colour and delicious hints of berry fruit aromas. The palate shows rich malt and honey characters with a spiciness from the oak and a smooth, long, lingering finish.
This is the perfect Christmas stocking filler for that someone special. Then again, maybe keep it tucked away just for you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Jock Harvey’s delicious McLaren Vale / Adelaide Hills Cabernet Montepulciano brings the taste of the Mediterranean to your door! Decant roughly, give it a swirl, let it breathe and then enjoy!
- Beautifully deep purple red with a natural brightness. Sensational aromas of red berry fruits jump out of the glass. Super-generous mouth filling juiciness backed by firm-but-fine tannins will have you wanting more!
- Perfect with the tastiest Prosciutto, grilled haloumi, a platter of hard cheeses and pickles.
- Back by popular demand, a long line of Angel fans will be savouring each juicy red fruit loaded sip of this Hero! Medium to full-bodied, get ready for chocolate hints popping up, leading to a gentle, spicy and savoury finish. This is truly one to jump on if you want to spice up your normal red selection!
- This Hero is a blend of Shiraz from Jen's family Rutherglen vineyards and fruit grown in the ancient, rich, red soils of Heathcote in Central Victoria. Made from naturally low yielding vineyards, the fruit is powerful and rich, with great colour and depth of flavour.
- Jen's Hero range is the next step up from the Rebels, the range where you know you're getting the best value possible for this price point. Maturing 12 months in French and American barrels has given the wine a soft seasoning to finish off each sip perfectly!
It is a great wine with strong personality that combines Carignan grapes (difficult to harvest and to manage) with Grenache coming from a high altitude, very steep slope that has 12 months ageing in new and used oak that at the price offered it is a gem and a truly bargain!
Full ruby colour with a purple rim. Beautiful nose of great complexity with a combination of blackberry, dark chocolate and wild mushroom as well as smoky notes.
Oh and did I mention that all the grapes going into making a bottle of Retrat are organically certified.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Straight to your table with love from the sensationally talented Brian Fletcher - the Master of Margaret River! His immense winemaking experience has borne fruit in an easy drinking, juicy, dry medium bodied Shiraz ready to enjoy over the festive season.
- Powered by premium Margaret River fruit carefully selected from the warmer sites, get ready for a fine rich Shiraz with an abundance of soft juicy delicious flavours. Deep purple in colour with lovely lifted spicy berry fruit aromas and just the right masterful touch of oak complexity.It simply entices you back for another delicious sip.
- In fact, 1.5 Litres may not be quite enough. Yummo!
- P.s. Every previous vintage has rated between 93% and 96% Buy-It-Again from thousands of Angels like yourself. Now, that’s consistent!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The first thing you notice is the colour. You simply cannot see through it! Impenetrably deep, dark and brooding. Aromas and flavours of dark cherries, chocolate, plums and spice and then enticing complex spirit characters giving licorice and vanillin notes. It’s just so beautifully rich, complex and alluring.
- Just a few days ago Jen’s Fascination Vintage Fortified 2018 scooped the prestigious Chairman's Award at the Ballarat Wine Show. This trophy is awarded to the Best Wine at the discretion of the Chairman of Judges. Woohoo!
- As Jen says: “Vintage Fortifieds can easily sell for over $100 a bottle – but not this one, that wouldn’t be very Naked!”
- Perfecto with strong blue or cheddar cheeses, dark chocolate or even paired with a rich slow cooked lamb shank. And of course, it’s just so damn enjoyable just by itself.
Grapes were sourced from the acclaimed Light Pass sub-region of the Barossa. Caroline’s fresh, uncomplicated approach to winemaking allows the fruit to speak for itself.
The wine was matured in seasoned French oak for 18 months to promote a soft, silky texture and subtle complexity without picking up dominant oak flavour. Bright, fragrant aromas of blood-plum, mulberry, blueberry and blackberry, with hints of star anise, savoury spice and red licorice.
A uniquely Australian red with a distinctive, evocative style. This iconic Barossa variety is given a graceful, modern twist. Perfect to enjoy on its own or with a juicy rib-eye steak with crispy leeks and potatoes or barbecued lamb ribs with chilli-plum sauce!
- A HUGE 92% rating on the last vintage made it clear this red was the ultimate crowd pleaser. Sourced from different vineyards, each varied site brings a different character to the wine. Combined, they make for a complex, powerful and satisfying wine for under $10!
- Jen's Tempranillo has a vibrant purpley red colour with dark cherry and red berries exploding from the glass followed by spicy overtones. The palate is medium bodied and juicy, with hints of chocolate to really send you in to a spin.
- This Tempranillo is THE perfect food wine, perfect to match with anything and everything savoury. It has a moreish, long finish with gorgeous tannins. Stock up on this classic Rebel red today!
- Hand grown and picked by Tait Hamilton whose family vineyard is on the prestige soils of Heathcote. Tait is a hardworking and careful grower, and he has a site which is an incredible gift from nature!
- Your glass will be boldly coloured with youthful magenta on the rim. Scrumptious layers of plum, blackberries, chocolate and raisins will sing along with earthy, peppery hints. Tannins are ripe and plush, lending texture to round out each powerful, flavour packed slurp!
- The low pH of Tait's fruit is associated with bright colour and 'stable' wine which can almost make itself with minimal intervention - the challenge is not messing up the natural gift. The wine is full bodied with warmth from ripe fruit and subsequent high alcohol. Time spent in new an one year old oak barrels has given it a moreish, smokey finish. Go on, treat yourself to the tip-top of Naked's shelves!