- Think fairy floss and pink grapefruit teamed with hints of rose petal and musk and you'll start to get an idea of how beautiful this wine smells. A touch of fizz is tops it all off!
- This is a refreshing, sweeter style of wine with fruit flavours of strawberries, nectarines and limes, all combining to create a low alcohol, easy drinking vino that your crowd will be diving over each other to re-fill with.
- Serve really cold by itself, or create a delicious summer cocktail by adding crushed ice, mixed berries and a sprig of mint. At under $11 for Angels, this is perfect material to stock up your fridge with. Bring on summer!
Judy and Glen Kelly’s rare as hens teeth, uniquely Australian Prosecco, has arrived! A delicious light easy drinking sparkling variety for any time of the day.
Prosecco is a lightly perfumed sparkling wine with subtle floral and citrusy flavours. Floral and fruit aromas continue through to a delicious palate of fruit salad, citrus and grapefruit. Yummm!
Once you taste it you’ll be going back for more. Run, don’t walk, because once the word gets out this will fly from the shelves. See why Prosecco is the hottest ticket in town....
- Cynthea and David have done it! A first for Naked - they bring Angels an incredible small batch so-tasty-you-can't-believe it CIDER! Get ready for a cool glass of apple and pear joy, and get in quick as it's only made in tiny amounts!
- The sparkling cider is made from premium fruit grown in the Tamar Valley, and is blended to perfection(80% apple, 20% Pear). Gala for sweetness and flavour, Granny Smith for crunchy acidity, Jazz offering tang and tartness and Pink Lady for sweetness and apple goodness with Beurre Bosch pear added for fresh texture and body.
- All wrapped up with a unique, warming label, you'll delight in this summer classic. It is slightly sweeter than a traditional dry cider, perfect for sunny afternoons or even more perfect on Christmas day with breakfast!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Adrian and Rebecca have bottled up a brilliant dose of refreshing fruity flavour for you! This is delicious on your lips and light on your pocket, easy drinking guaranteed. It is a hit with fresh and barbequed seafood, lemon chicken skewers or summer salads.
- Refreshing and zippy, this light bodied wine is packed with bright flavours of citrus, passionfruit and tropical fruits...an Angel hit every vintage!
- The latest instalment is no exception, so get in on this incredible value winner today. It is also a scrumptious alternative for those who want to try something other than New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
Adrian and Rebecca’s cider returns, made from a secret family recipe. Perfect for those hotter months to come!
Made from Premium hand picked apples sourced from Victorian orchards.
A crisp, sparkling, medium dry style with a perfect balance of acidity, sweetness and tannin. Lively and aromatic but quite delicate, once the bubbles start to burst, it shows a gentle creaminess with a beautifully refreshing and rounded mouthfeel.
- There's nothing quite like a cool climate Riesling! Luke Tocaciu has already received incredible buy-ratings on his gorgeous Riesling last vintage, and its back!
- Made with minimal intervention, Luke's aim was to preserve the natural flavours of the vineyard and capture them in the bottle.
- Fragrant and intense, this drop will show loads of lime and floral notes. The wine is vibrant with well balanced fruit sweetness, citrus freshness and a 'crunchy' acid finish. 'Just one more glass'...prepare your taste buds.
Naked Angels overwhelmingly gave the thumbs up for our hero from Hawke’s Bay to make a refreshing craft beer using the yummiest ingredients New Zealand could throw at it.
Rod's Savvy Pale Ale is made with top-shelf Sauvin hops, unique to New Zealand, to create a crisp, creamy brew with tonnes of sweet fruity flavours.
Plus he's used Sauvignon Blanc lees (the mushy stuff left over in the bottom of his wine tanks) in the fermentation... so you'll get all of the crisp, zingy tropical flavours you know and love from Rod's wines.
- B.V.O Bloem Moscato is light, silvery bright and vivacious! World-class and totally inspired by the greatest wines from the Piedmont region in northern Italy, which can set you back up to $50 per bottle.
- Angels, you will be totally dazzled by the oh-so-delicate fizz as it hits the glass. Enticing aromas of fresh lychee jump out and mingle with a brilliant balance of subtle sweetness with tart crunchy pineapple hints leading to a delectable and refreshing dry finish.
- Drink it super chilled and open the bottle right before serving to retain maximum fizz. Delicious with a plate of fresh summer fruits at brekky or paired with a passionfruit tart at dessert is an absolute winner. Brilliant with a summer cheese plate too!
- It's no surprise a wine made with this much TLC is in hot demand each year. Hand grown and hand made, Thomas has brought back another shining exhibit of Hunter terroir for you to immerse yourself in.
- The Hunter is world renowned for Semillon and this baby delivers. It is deliciously crisp with an abundance of citrus and lemongrass notes and a gentle sweet tingle on the palate, leaving you thirsty for more.
- If left to age for several years some unique and complex tones will develop; think vanilla, honey and toasty characters. Or if you're like us, this won't last more than a week at home. Crafted from a small batch, it's best to lock a few in you basket while you can!
One taste of Ben Gould’s refreshing beer and you'll discover just how real this delicious dream has become. What's more, three cans will be delivered within your wine case, all captured fresh for Angels in 330mL cans!
- A German, pilsner-style lager it is cold-fermented and slightly dry hopped for a subtle fruit lift. Drink it with your feet in the sand and your head in the clouds.
- Brewed by Ben and Brad as Trust Tree Brewing Company, this Naked beer will knock back with ease on a sunny day.