This Moscato is light, bright and vivacious - a world-class drop! Inspired by the greatest wines from the Piedmont region in northern Italy, which can set you back up to $50 per bottle.
A delicate, subtly sweet fizz that oozes fresh lychee, beautifully balanced with tart pineapple and a refreshingly dry finish. Drink it super chilled and open right before serving.
Delicious with a plate of fresh summer fruits at brekkie or a passionfruit tart at dessert. Brilliant with a cheese plate too!
Randal Tomich bring’s the second vintage of Naked’s first ever Ice Wine. A phenomenal ‘sticky’, fresh and crisp with all the sweet flavours you’ll love! Frozen grapes are pressed to squeeze the most intense liquid from the grapes, creating a totally unique wine.
From your first sip you’ll be hit with a luscious mouth-feel of marmalade, sweet nectar and butterscotch, with lingering fruit flavours combined with invigorating acidity and subtle spice.
With only 200 in existence from the best vintage in 10 years in the Adelaide Hills, this wine is sure to fly. If you want to turbo-charge your next dessert this is the wine for you!
- Think fairy floss and pink grapefruit teamed with hints of rose petal and musk and you'll start to get an idea of how beautiful this wine smells. A touch of fizz is tops it all off!
- This is a refreshing, sweeter style of wine with fruit flavours of strawberries, nectarines and limes, all combining to create a low alcohol, easy drinking vino that your crowd will be diving over each other to re-fill with.
- Serve really cold by itself, or create a delicious summer cocktail by adding crushed ice, mixed berries and a sprig of mint. At under $11 for Angels, this is perfect material to stock up your fridge with. Bring on summer!
- It's no surprise a wine made with this much TLC is in hot demand each year. Hand grown and hand made, Thomas has brought back another shining exhibit of Hunter terroir for you to immerse yourself in.
- The Hunter is world renowned for Semillon and this baby delivers. It is deliciously crisp with an abundance of citrus and lemongrass notes and a gentle sweet tingle on the palate, leaving you thirsty for more.
- If left to age for several years some unique and complex tones will develop; think vanilla, honey and toasty characters. Or if you're like us, this won't last more than a week at home. Crafted from a small batch, it's best to lock a few in you basket while you can!
- It's here! The latest release of Gypsy Caravan's La Soirée bubbly delight straight from Tasmania to your party with love from David & Cynthea. Made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from the greater Tamar Valley.
- This Methode Traditionelle has been tiraged, riddled and disgorged by hand and fills the mid palate with a sweet delicate creaminess. It’ll linger gently on the palate and always leave you wanting more…
- The talking point of your next party! This classy gem is perfect for any occasion like New Years eve or Christmas Day, and any time in between. Enjoy Gypsy Caravan's bubbly excellence with friends and loved ones, and spread the love!
- Damien and Jodie return with their second vintage of the highly anticipated Semillon, and just in time for summer! Their outstanding fruit source has ensured a classic style, capturing the light floral lift that has made Hunter Semillon renowned for so long.
- This wine is has buckets of beauty, both inside and outside the bottle! Bright citrus and lemongrass notes will dance around your tongue. Before you know it, a super clean line of crunchy acidity will kick in, making it the perfect white to match with fresh seafood.
- You'll be hard pressed to find a Hunter Semillon of this quality for under $14 anywhere. As with any boutique batch Naked wine, stocks can't last with so many thirsty Angels! Get in quick and enjoy all the fun of the Fuzzy & May dream.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Adrian and Rebecca have bottled up a brilliant dose of refreshing fruity flavour for you! This is delicious on your lips and light on your pocket, easy drinking guaranteed. It is a hit with fresh and barbequed seafood, lemon chicken skewers or summer salads.
- Refreshing and zippy, this light bodied wine is packed with bright flavours of citrus, passionfruit and tropical fruits...an Angel hit every vintage!
- The latest instalment is no exception, so get in on this incredible value winner today. It is also a scrumptious alternative for those who want to try something other than New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
- This gorgeous Riesling comes from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson. Back by popular Angel demand, you'll taste lively character and Paul's winemaking prowess in every sip!
- A gorgeous light straw and pale quartz appearance perfectly compliments the aromas of lifted citrus apple and green pear, wrapped with hints of passionfruit and white apple blossom.
- Paul's Riesling is a light bodied drop with hints of minerality, floral, citrus and spiced pear characters. It's a textual masterpiece with acidity that continues to keep the palate fresh and vibrant. Finishing long with lingering lemon sorbet and lime flavours. Stock up on this delight while you still can.
- There's nothing quite like a cool climate Riesling! Luke Tocaciu has already received incredible buy-ratings on his gorgeous Riesling last vintage, and its back!
- Made with minimal intervention, Luke's aim was to preserve the natural flavours of the vineyard and capture them in the bottle.
- Fragrant and intense, this drop will show loads of lime and floral notes. The wine is vibrant with well balanced fruit sweetness, citrus freshness and a 'crunchy' acid finish. 'Just one more glass'...prepare your taste buds.
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adam’s high altitude Eden Valley Riesling hits all the brilliant right notes. Sourced from two vineyards in the sub-regions of Craneford and Williamstown.
Harvested in the cool of the night to retain the pristine fruit characters it is fabulously expressive showing green rockmelon, Granny Smith apple, lemon peel and blossom aromas, leading to a finely textured palate that is brilliantly focused and linear. The wine has bright acidity, leading on to superbly long mouth-watering finish.
Even before it hit the shelves it got a flying start with a stunning 95 point rating by Sam Kim of Wine Orbit in July 2019. Made in tiny volumes of under 500 cases this won’t be around for long.