Jen’s Diamonds are back!
Make room in the rack for these priceless gems
- Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Its fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Luckily for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot, thanks to his 'ripper' technique that boosts the soil quality.
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop has the scent of cherry, red berry and a touch of something earthy. A hint of spicey flavours do wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly.
- It's juicy, smooth and easy-drinking. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly. Enjoy!
- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions! This classic Angel favourite is looking very smart, fitting for such a special year in the Santolin's lives!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh strawberries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- Perfect to kick off your evening, or a champagne breakfast! This bottle of fun is an undeniable crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
- Just as Jen is a legend of the Naked Wines story, her Rebel Shiraz is a leading light in her range of beautiful Victorian wines. It has been consistently heralded by Angels with a buy-again rating of 96% last vintage!
- Punching well above it's price point, the nose has plenty of ripe plum and berry fruit with hints of chocolate. The palate is full, rich and smooth, with lots of mid palate fruit and a long finish.
- This Shiraz is a blend of various vineyards so as to get a beautifully consistent wine. With all Jen's TLC at each step of the winemaking process, the overall balance of the wine is tough to resist with good length and tannin that rounds out the experience beautifully. It's definitely for lovers of rich, full bodied reds, especially at under $9!
Get ready for a wine that embodies the pure, natural surrounds of Pemberton in Western Australia. This Chardonnay brings you the best of both worlds – old school in style yet modern in vibrancy and intensity!
Lovers of bold, oaky Chardonnay should look no further. With nectarine, cashew and a touch of spice leaping out of every glass, these lush flavours arrive wrapped in a buttery richness that keeps you going back for more!
Thanks to Coby Ladwig’s impeccable attention to detail, this premium white was aged in 100% French Oak with a delicate fermentation process that is responsible for the creamy, luxe texture you’ll soon discover. At under $19 a bottle for Angels, this beautiful top shelf Chardonnay is a steal!
Kym’s small-batch, single-vineyard ‘Ranga’ Rose is sourced from one of the most beautiful Margaret River vineyards. It’s packed with flavour and sure to be the perfect go-to Summer thirst quencher.
You’ll be mesmerised by the stunning salmon pink colour and once you take your first sip you’ll be transported by an overflow of typical yummy pinot strawberry, pomegranate and rose petal characters all with a lovely savoury edge.
Try as you might, this wine will disappear sooner than you can say “yes way Rosé”. Drink now or within the next year to enjoy the fresh fruitiness!
- Juicy black grapes lazed under a warm sun along river flats near Cowra before meeting their vinous fate in this stunning drop. The final wine matured in both new and old French oak barrels for 12 months to let the wood, wine and lees do their magic dance.
- The result is a purple-hued delight that smells of floral spice and plums. Each mouthful smacks of raspberries and plums with long savoury tannins and hints of spice.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy over winter with a good meal, good friends, or maybe just good memories.
- In a departure from Ash’s usual stomping grounds, he’s got his hands on some smashing, sustainably grown Adelaide Hills grapes - from none other than our Randal Tomich!
- This is a very delicate Savvy Blanc with all the trademark flavours you want in this varietal. Think passion fruit, green apples, gooseberry and pear with a touch of cut grass. Lovely to have with fish and seafood.
- Ash’s Little Jack wines don't last long on the shelves - so get in quick and try this one-off he created from another wine region. Randal really knows his vines, giving Ash top grapes to work his magic with. The result is delicious!
- Australian Rosé has been forging ahead in leaps and bounds and Rob has delivered a delightfully crisp Provence style of this classic summer wine, using local Sangiovese and Nero d’Avola grapes.
- Riverina fruit from an outstanding vintage has given this wine its seductive notes of strawberries and cream with red berries and a floral hint. Fresh and dry on the tongue, the raspberry and cherry flavours mingle with more subtle savoury characters.
- Made in tiny quantities and all yours for under $12 for a bottle, its value is unsurpassed on traditional in-store shelves. This is Rob's labour of love, one that the wise will stock up on while they can!
It's back! The second vintage of Paige’s exclusive Naked wines, made with top class Murray Darling fruit. Expect a gold standard in inexpensive, easy-drinking vegan wines to enjoy ‘just because’...
Crack open this Chardonnay to release the tempting scent of pear, quince, date and citrus blossom with a hint of freshly baked brioche. Then relish the refreshingly crisp tropical fruit flavours with a touch of French oak as you sip.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you Angels!
The Abundance Pinot Noir 2020 is the perfect dinner party guest – fresh and bright, with just the right amount of spice. It’s ready to drink right away (aren’t we all) but try and give it an hour to breathe before you start grilling it with the hard-hitting conversation topics. (We recommend crispy skin duck for the main course.)
Legendary winemaker Ben Riggs has put together grapes from esteemed Adelaide Hills vineyards – the crisp air creating a Pinot Noir that beautifully represents the area. This wine is exactly why Naked Wines exists – to support quality winemakers craft a drop that tastes like the joy it was to make it.
You can taste the winemaker’s cred when you drink – this is smart and thoughtfully balanced, with aromas of plum and red berries. It’s exceptional value for Angels – and will also pay off with a little extra time to nestle in in the cellar over the next 2-6 years.