If you like a young, light red, or a dry Rose, you really should try this unique little gem. It goes fabulously well with food (hello long lazy lunch!) and is lower in alcohol than your typical Aussie reds.
Inside the clear glass bottle lies a young, frisky red with the scent of a red berry tart, dusted with allspice. It’s so unlike other reds — crisp and refreshing, light, juicy and full of fun, with just the merest hint of tannin. Think Pinot Noir but lighter, more zippy.
Not only an exciting new wine, this is a clever example of a grower future-proofing his vineyard and collaborating with a top winemaker to weave cutting edge wine magic. Try it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Certified organic grapes are the crucial foundation for Tapi's everlasting popularity! Single vineyard to boot, this outstanding wine comes straight to your glass from the reknowned Wairau River Valley in Marlborough NZ, one of the best places in the world to grow Sauvignon Blanc.
- 2019 provided a long, slow ripening conditions. This naturally reduced the acidity in the grapes so it's softer and more approachable than most Sauvignon Blancs on the market. Mark and Gus are true believers in letting nature take her course to ensure the best wine is produced, especially when the fruit is this good!
- Get ready for scrumptious passionfruit and tropical guava characters with a luscious feel and juicy lime finish. No wonder it won GOLD at the 2020 NZ Organic Wine awards!
- Made from the free run juice of John's estate grown Shiraz grapes, this is the third ever Montvalley Rosé to hit the Naked shelves! Using only the most premium hand picked fruit, there is no doubt Montvalley fans will be thrilled with this Angel exclusive.
- Showing a pale blush colour, your glass will be the envy of the room even before the strawberry aroma starts floating around! You'll taste a fruit basket of apple, blood orange and wild berries with gentle tannins along the way.
- The Angel price on this Top Shelf local Rosé simply couldn't be without the backing of Angels. Go on, kick your feet up with a bottle of local brilliance...gorgeous Rosé from John & Dan to you!
- Angels, thousands of you sang out to the tune of a huge over 90% buy-again rating the last four vintages, so one of your faves is back! Luke has upheld his long term goal, only releasing this Top Shelf Cab once aged to perfection in French oak. The palate shows off layers of blackberry and liquorice spice with refined and smooth tannins. A guaranteed scrumptious winter warmer!
- The wine was hand crafted using pristine single vineyard grapes from 40 year-old Coonawarra vines. The region is hands down the number one region for Cabernet in the Southern Hemisphere. Take one sip of this liquid gold and you'll taste the dividends of Luke's extra years of investment in ageing.
- At under $20 for Angels, the value simply can't be matched elsewhere and stocks will fly once again. Make no mistake, this is one delicious gem you'll be wanting to stock up on!
Anthony's winemaking love affair with Shiraz has prospered since the early 80's, driven by his friend Kym's unparalleled local growing expertise.
Kym's passing in 2013 rocked the Victorian winemaking community. Few tributes could honour this talented viticulturalist more than a wine like this - it’s his fruit and of course it’s charming, generous and full of life, like him.
This gorgeous Shiraz was aged in French and American oak for 18 months before going into the bottle for a nice quiet rest. Get ready for ripe berry fruit flavours, a touch of white pepper and spice and a long, smooth finish. An aged beauty!
- Scrumptious Chardonnay from the hills that famously make grapes sing! This cool climate wonder will have you licking your lips and scratching your head at the unreal Angel-only bang for buck.
- Each sip will deliver beautiful crisp acidity that keeps the wine together, balanced with luscious sweet melon and citrus layers.
- A hint of creamy texture and oak influence is in the mix as well, creating a complex wine that will doubtless tempt you back for more!
Cathy and Neil Howard’s Boots & All Cabernet returns! This beautifully balanced full flavoured Cabernet Sauvignon from their beloved burgeoning WA wine region of Geographe is sure to knock your socks off.
Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and matured on French oak for 10 months this flavour-filled Cabernet is soft and generous on the palate. Blueberries, dark chocolate, mocha and savoury flavours linger a little longer too.The mouthfeel is soft, round and generous. A subtle combo of sweet dark and savoury flavours result in a wine which will match perfectly with a range of different dishes such as Beef carbonnade with farm grown carrots and baked baby beetroots… yummm!
You can taste the labour-intensiveness in this handcrafted Cabernet. You will be blown away with aromas of blueberries plums, a hint of raspberries and dark chocolate with an underlying savouriness to it all. Why not get a few bottles to see how this wine develops over the years?
Rob’s juicy Vermentino is the perfect wine for the hot months to come. The zesty, tropical fruit flavours are complemented beautifully by zippy acidity and leads on to a super refreshing long finish.
You’ll discover enticing aromas of floral jasmine and lemongrass all combined with a fresh limey zesty hint of tropical flavours.
This burgeoning white variety is a foodies best friend! Your taste buds will be dancing in anticipation of the next sip. This is sure to become another classic that flies off the shelfs in a jiffy!
QLD and NSW came together in harmony for this tantalising blend. Grapes from the high-altitude Granite Belt, QLD, and Hilltops, NSW, were allowed to ripen slowly and develop complex flavours before matchmaking in the shed.
The Marsanne, Viognier and Roussanne grapes were field blended (grown in the same vineyard) and fermented as one to ensure the right balance of flavours, textures and aromas.
A full-bodied, lightly-oaked wine, this is a great alternative to Chardonnay. Enjoy stone fruit and honey flavours and a delicious scent of orange blossom. Match this rich wine with richly flavoured food and enjoy the union!
Tim Smith’s incredible GSM has structure and length, and is just so damn ‘slurpy’!
Sourced from rare gnarly old Barossa vines up to 100+ years of age the Grenache component drives everything with lifted aromas of strawberry fruits all wrapped up with spicy dark plum characters from the Shiraz and Mataro.
Try and find a wine with this pedigree in all those supermarket stores and you'll be paying anywhere up to 5 times as much - yep!