STOP THE SQUEEZE
Rescue Randal's reds to help rebuild his vineyard
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This beautiful Spanish-style red is sourced from three stunning sub regions of the Clare Valley. Each area is renowned for big flavour and intensity. Filled with tannins that give the wine a perfect framework, it's textural dimensions are accompanied by a phenomenally persistent finish.
A more savoury drop, with a whiff of herby cherry, it's like diving into a raspberry and mulberry pie infused with dill, cloves and vanilla. Fine elegant tannins and dusty oak finish the job in a tidy fashion. Best to lock a few of these in your basket quick before it's snapped up off the virtual shelves once again.
- Each drop brings savoury and complex elements that will have you licking your lips. Thousands of Angels can't be wrong, scoring the last vintage a huge 94% buy-again rating!
Sourced from one of southern NSW most awarded vineyard owners who have a strong focus on developing lower yielding, higher quality grapes, which are more efficient and sustainable.
A jazzy, zesty, lifted, textured, little number, which sits on the fence in style exhibiting hints of Pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and a textured finish more reminiscent of French Pinot Gris, coupled with zingy, crunchy acidity, and lovely minerality more reminiscent of Italian Pinot Grigio.
Get your tastebuds excited with a citrus, mineral, pear explosion that will make you want to go back for more! Enjoy it with food, enjoy it with friends, but most of all we hope you just enjoy it!
- The Culley Road vineyard lies at the southern end of McLaren Vale on a high and windy site - the perfect spot for keeping growing grapes cool and happy!
- A mere 5 hours on its dark skins have given this fresh, crisp, Provence style Rose an elegant light pink blush. Watch out for that heady scent of ripe watermelon, strawberry and white peach to draw you into a creamy berry fruit drop with a hint of spice.
- It's a brand new wine from a popular winemaking team that tap into their wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. You know it’s going to be good!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Mediterranean-style climate of Rob's home region, the Riverina NSW, provides ideal conditions for growing Italian grape varietals. With near perfect conditions in 2020/21, the quality of the fruit was outstanding.
- Rob has created a fresh and aromatic wine here with a lovely crisp palate. Get ready for a whiff of pear and orange blossom with apple and citrus as it hits your glass. Pear and citrus flavours complete the experience of this zesty, food-friendly wine.
- Pinot Grigio is a hugely popular Italian varietal found traditionally in the North Eastern regions of Lombardy, Alto Adige, Friuli-Venezia and right where Rob's family came from, the Veneto! To have the flavours of Italy in your glass at home for under $12 is a steal!
Home to Mark and Emma Kenneally, Culley Road basks in the Mediterranean climate of McLaren Vale. The vineyard is in conversion to certified organic status and managed with the love and attention that the A&K team is known for.
This sensational Grenache, Shiraz and Mourvèdre blend has been maturing in French oak for 15 months. It's bursting with fleshy dark berry flavours and a touch of pepper in the background.
A small batch of carefully selected GSM with this pedigree is hard to find – it won’t stay on our shelves for long!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Mark's beloved organic Pinot Noir returns with a bang, displaying all the dark cherry and toast characters you know and love. The little herby tinge comes from whole bunches added during fermentation. It's smooth and lasting on your tongue!
- This wine is made from 100% organically grown, single vineyard fruit - hand picked to preserve the delicate grapes and matured in French oak for a year.
- If you love a Pinot Noir that's truly cool climate and can rival the best from France, try this!
- This juicy red began life as slow-ripened grapes from high up in cool-climate Orange. Fermented to perfection by master Ash, the final wine matured in both new and old French oak barrels for 12 months to let the wood, wine and lees do their magic.
- Pour a glass of this deep purple delight and a waft of inviting dried fruit, violets and raspberries will come out to greet you. Each sip is a journey into a land of spicy plums and fruits of the forest with a noticeable tannin lick.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. That's a number of great excuses to treat yourself to this stellar cool-climate Shiraz.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Certified organic grapes are the crucial foundation for Tapi's everlasting popularity! Single vineyard to boot, this outstanding wine comes straight to your glass from the reknowned Wairau River Valley in Marlborough NZ, one of the best places in the world to grow Savvy B.
- Long, slow ripening conditions reduced the acidity in the grapes so it's softer and more approachable than most Sauvignon Blancs on the market. Mark and Gus are true believers in letting nature take her course to ensure the best wine is produced, especially when the fruit is this good!
- Get ready for scrumptious passionfruit and tropical guava characters with a luscious feel and juicy lime finish. And if that wasn't enough, it won GOLD at the NZ Organic Wine Awards. I'd grab a bottle to see why!
- Angels, dive in to Kevin's wonderful take on the classic white wine that will get any crowd in the mood! With an crisp, elegant palate, you know you're on to a winner.
- Pinot Grigio refers to the traditional Italian tendency to creat a more fruit forward style wine from the grape varietal, rather than the luscious French 'Gris' style.
- At under $11 for Angels, there is no denying the value bundled in to this bottle. Kevin is renowned as Australia's King of Pinot G, and has 30 years experience making wine throughout Victoria. He knows a thing or two about getting this glorious grape just right...cheers to that!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Queensland boys are back! After a sellout last year, they deliver the next vintage of their luscious Tempranillo. This wine is sourced from Glen and Andrew's own organically managed vineyards as well as a neighbouring vineyard just up the road in the cool climate hills of Ballandean.
- This incredible red is all about pure, fresh red and black fruits. The cool climate characteristics make it juicy and moreish, showing off time in French and American oak and soft, velvety tannins.
- A little lighter and brighter than some Australian Tempranillos, this is a classic example of the style that is made and drunk all over Spain. A true Queensland dream made in tiny quantities, don't miss your share - pop it in your basket today!