WE'RE NOT SURE
- Prepare for the ultimate hot weather drinking buddy to meet your lips! Scrumptious passionfruit and tropical guava notes will sing out, leading to a luscious body and juicy lime finish. Conditions in 2019 provided a long slow ripening period to ensure fully flavoursome grapes before harvest. This naturally reduced the acidity in the grapes to soften the wine and make it more approachable than most Sauvignon Blancs on the market. Oh, and did we mention that last year it won a Trophy at the NZ Organic wine awards!
- Certified organic grapes form the crucial foundation for Tapi's everlasting popularity! Single vineyard to boot, this outstanding wine comes straight to your glass direct from the peerless Wairau River valley floor in Marlborough NZ, one of the best places in the world to grow Sauvignon Blanc.
- Mark and Gus are true believers in letting nature take her course to ensure the best wine is produced, especially when the fruit is this good! The vertically integrated Naked model means Mark, Gus and their team can bring you the best quality organic NZ Sauvignon Blanc for half of the normal price. All this wrapped up with a gorgeous new label for under $16 Angel dollaridoos - happy days!
- Made from the free run juice of John's estate grown Shiraz grapes, this is the third ever Montvalley Rosé to hit the Naked shelves! Using only the most premium hand picked fruit, there is no doubt Montvalley fans will be thrilled with this Angel exclusive.
- Showing a pale blush colour, your glass will be the envy of the room even before the strawberry aroma starts floating around! You'll taste a fruit basket of apple, blood orange and wild berries with gentle tannins along the way.
- The Angel price on this Top Shelf local Rosé simply couldn't be without the backing of Angels. Go on, kick your feet up with a bottle of local brilliance...gorgeous Rosé from John & Dan to you!
- Scrumptious Chardonnay from the hills that famously make grapes sing! This cool climate wonder will have you licking your lips and scratching your head at the unreal Angel-only bang for buck.
- Each sip will deliver beautiful crisp acidity that keeps the wine together, balanced with luscious sweet melon and citrus layers.
- A hint of creamy texture and oak influence is in the mix as well, creating a complex wine that will undoubtedly have you back for more!
Cathy and Neil Howard’s Boots & All Cabernet returns! This beautifully balanced full flavoured Cabernet Sauvignon from their beloved burgeoning WA wine region of Geographe is sure to knock your socks off.
Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and matured on French oak for 10 months this flavour-filled Cabernet is soft and generous on the palate. Blueberries, dark chocolate, mocha and savoury flavours linger a little longer too.The mouthfeel is soft, round and generous. A subtle combo of sweet dark and savoury flavours result in a wine which will match perfectly with a range of different dishes such as Beef carbonnade with farm grown carrots and baked baby beetroots… yummm!
You can taste the labour-intensiveness in this handcrafted Cabernet. You will be blown away with aromas of blueberries plums, a hint of raspberries and dark chocolate with an underlying savouriness to it all. Why not get a few bottles to see how this wine develops over the years?
Rob’s juicy Vermentino is the perfect wine for the hot months to come. The zesty, tropical fruit flavours are complemented beautifully by zippy acidity and leads on to a super refreshing long finish.
You’ll discover enticing aromas of floral jasmine and lemongrass all combined with a fresh limey zesty hint of tropical flavours.
This burgeoning white variety is a foodies best friend! Your taste buds will be dancing in anticipation of the next sip. This is sure to become another classic that flies off the shelfs in a jiffy!
- Mark's beloved organic Pinot Noir returns with a bang, displaying all the dark cherry and toast characters you know and love. The little herby tinge comes from whole bunches added during fermentation. It's smooth and lasting on your tongue!
- This wine is made from 100% organically grown, single vineyard fruit - hand picked to preserve the delicate grapes and matured in French oak for a year.
- If you love a Pinot Noir that's truly cool climate and can rival the best from France, try this!
QLD and NSW came together in harmony for this tantalising blend. Grapes from the high-altitude Granite Belt, QLD, and Hilltops, NSW, were allowed to ripen slowly and develop complex flavours before matchmaking in the shed.
The Marsanne, Viognier and Roussanne grapes were field blended (grown in the same vineyard) and fermented as one to ensure the right balance of flavours, textures and aromas.
A full-bodied, lightly-oaked wine, this is a great alternative to Chardonnay. Enjoy stone fruit and honey flavours and a delicious scent of orange blossom. Match this rich wine with richly flavoured food and enjoy the union!
- Ri-who-so? Yes, you may not have heard of such a creature before. Ben's 2018 vintage of this classic Italian technique blends the old favourites Cabernet, Merlot and Shiraz. Think of a luscious, easy drinking and rich drop, with a rustic tannin-based mouth feel to boot.
- Ripasso refers to a winemaking method. Ben fermented scrumptious Margaret River juice with air dried Cabernet grape skins. Those grapes were ripened to sultanas for another wine, but with so much flavour left in their skins, they were perfect to add a kick to the Ripasso blend - they were 're-passed'.
- Ben's maverick reputation is widespread in the Margaret River. His inventive and experimental skills deserve to reach a wide audience. Angels are able to snap up this boundary pushing Aussie take on an Italian winemaking tradition for under $16 - a win for Ben and a win for you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Mike's Pinot Gris is a belter! Insanely tropical, tongue-tingly and rich... with that super-crisp tropical fruitiness New Zealand is famous for. Sunshine in a bottle.
- With Sauvignon Blanc stealing all the praise for Marlborough, it’s easy to forget that it’s a paradise for other grapes too. Luckily Mike used Angel funding to snaffle a parcel of perfect Pinot Gris from an immaculate vineyard to create an absolute belter of a wine.
- WARNING: This wine is dangerously drinkable... with or without food. Don't say we didn't warn you!
- Kym's beloved Riesling is back! hitting all the right notes with Angels last year. Zesty lime, granny smith apples, a hint of pineapple and wet stones will all dance around your mouth. A lovely clean line of natural acidity balances with the purity of the fruit and a mouthwateringly textural mid palate. Juicy and crisp, the bottle will disappear quickly if you have guests!
- The Ferguson Valley is a picturesque wine region south of Perth. The vineyard is situated high in the hills and surrounded by a stunning national park. The vines were planted in 1999 and have consistently produced high quality Riesling, a natural gift for Kym to work with.
- Kym has taken every measure possible to ensure the best natural characteristics of the fruit shine through. The harvest was processed chilled to retain flavour, and the final blend consists predominately of free run and a touch of pressings to add texture and smile-inducing flavour with each sip!