- This is the fifth vintage of an instant classic from Ash! Get ready for aromas of pears, green apples and wild flowers with a gorgeous textural palate of fresh citrus fruits. The mouth feel has a hint of creaminess to beautifully balance each sip.
- Sourced from the cool climate wine region of Orange, this little piece of art is dosed up with lots of love from the passionate Mr Horner and his talented team. It's the only one of its kind in the current Naked range, so pop the cork & enjoy the ride from start to finish!
- It's rare to find a certified organic wine of this quality at a price this low. Once again, Angels have made a little miracle possible & Ash has returned the favour with a sparkly gem. Made in small quantities, get it in your basket today!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Ever since launch day two years ago, Dolan & Dunn’s sublime red has sold out in a flash. Now, one of the most eagerly anticipated wines returns to the Naked shelves exclusively for Angels. You simply cannot get a more experienced or powerful Australian winemaking team than this. At all. Anywhere!
This elegant, robust, delicious wine has Barossa character and richness stamped all over it. Gear up for a plush, luscious palate with hints of loganberry, mulberry, blackberry and a touch of cherry and fennel-seed spiciness. Juicy fruit mingles with subtle oak driving to a finish that lasts and lasts… pick that chin up off the floor!
Under $19 for this deliciousness is an Angel-only privilege. Caroline and Nigel have over 60 years of brilliant Barossa winemaking experience between them and, extraordinarily, had never made a wine together...until NOW!
WE'RE NOT SURE
James-Paul’s returns with his finest vintage ever! During the hustle and bustle of vintage last year, he welcomed his daughter Jacqueline into the world. To commemorate the happiest day of his life, he’s named this exceptional Rose - ‘Jacqueline’.
James-Paul Marin has crafted a serious Rosé in the French Provencal style: elegant, floral and dry with a mix of wild flowers and dried herbs all balanced by a zesty crisp acidity. Not your typical sweet Australian Rosé!
This Rose blend of 95% Pinot Grigio, and 5% Pinot Noir has made a stunningly unique, fresh, fruit-driven Summer thirst-quencher!
- Good things come to those who wait, and the wait is over! It is back by popular demand... and we just couldn't get this 96% rated stunner back quick enough. Of course, it's Angels who get priority access to the final release of her outstanding Clare Valley Shiraz.
- With elegance and finesse, this wine drips with quality. The single-vineyard 30 year old vines are located in Penwortham, at the centre of the world renowned Clare Valley. Having been matured in American oak barrels, it's a wine that has aged wonderfully and become more complex and concentrated.
- Your glass will show beautifully deep crimson colours with a vibrant red hue. The fresh boysenberry aromas are complimented by chocolate, white pepper and spice. Shiraz lovers will delighted with the palate; dominated by red berry flavours, pepper and spice. Medium bodied with a long and persistent finish, this is a top class Shiraz without the top class price. Another win for the Angels who made it possible!
- Distinctly cool climate in style, Paul's Chardonnay shows an ever present line of textual acidity which carries through for a fantastically flavoursome finish. Refreshing minerality, citrus, white peach and apple blossom will greet you with open arms with every scrumptious sip!
- Partial treatment in new French oak integrates secondary layers in beautiful harmony, without dominating the delicate fruit components. The wine is comprised of batch fruit from one of the oldest and most sought after vineyards in Mt Barker. An Angel price under $16 is too tasty to pass up compared to the $35+ market bottles this fruit usually ends up in.
- Don't miss an opportunity to try a wine that sings the unique Great Southern tune! It exemplifies the modern Chardonnay trend, stepping away from buttery, overpowering oak. Fresh and fruity yet seriously balanced and approachable, this baby is suited to any occasion with or without food. Its the perfect on-hand companion for unexpected guests this summer!
The King Valley is one of the highest altitude grape growing regions in Australia, meaning a long and gradual ripening period allowing for optimal flavour development. The vineyard where Nina & Kate’s Pinot Gris grapes comes from is North facing and on a gentle slope allowing for this gradual ripening on account of the cooler nights with breezes hailing from the high country and warm days perfect for balanced flavour and sugar ripeness.
A jazzy, zesty, lifted, textured, little number, which sits on the fence in style exhibiting hints of Pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and a textured finish more reminiscent of French Pinot Gris, coupled with zingy, crunchy acidity, and lovely minerality more reminiscent of Italian Pinot Grigio.
Get your tastebuds excited with a citrus, mineral, pear explosion that will make you want to go back for more! Enjoy it with food, enjoy it with friends, but most of all we hope you just enjoy it!
- Pouring their heart and soul into the demands of each vintage, John and Dan harvested this Chardonnay in two parcels. The early harvest was fermented in stainless steel on lees and the later, riper parcel in 100% French oak.
- One sip of this incredible wine will leave you with no doubt - the boys have well and truly nailed their goal of producing only premium Chardonnay. A creamy nuttiness on the nose is combined with ripe melons, peaches and a zesty waft of flint.
- The palate finely integrates caramelised stone fruits and almondy oak with just the right amount of tingly alcohol to deliver a finish that satisfies on every level! This dreamy drop simply will not last...get in quick!
- This Reserve Shiraz from Adam is Top Shelf in every sense of the word and made from intensely flavoured grapes hand picked from exceptional sites in the Northern and Southern ends of the Clare Valley.
- Once you twist the cap, aromas of dark berry, brambly, savoury fruits with notes of fennel, pepper, cloves and cinnamon will float around and make your mouth water. Try not to dive right into the glass at this point!
- With a palate underpinned by firm, but not overwhelming tannins, and spicy French oak, it's a wine gifted with great length and persistence of flavour. Made in tiny quantities, this is certainly a wine to treat yourself or share with someone special.
- Adam Barton brings Angels another instalment of his downright scrumptious Chardonnay from high in the Adelaide Hills. The region's cool climate means this wine is refined and elegant, showing off crunchy apple, pear, citrus and white peach aromas.
- Adam dances to is own winemaking beat and wanted to give this Chardonnay a modern twist. Each sip is refreshing, with crisp acidity on the palate to balance out the subtle creamy touch from the wine's time in barrel fermentation and maturation on lees.
- Rabbit & Spaghetti speaks to the traditions of friendship over shared meals between grape growers and captured Italian prisoners in the Adelaide region that have long outlasted WWII. Carry on embracing new friendships and old over a bottle of Adam's outstanding wine!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The return of this Angel favourite shows off just what Rory can do with your backing! Ruby red in colour, it is oozing with juicy berries - certainly a wine that will have red lovers everywhere licking their lips and asking for more.
- The aromas include lifted cherries, plum and mint with gorgeous twists of spice, vanilla and toasty oak.
- The footwork of the wine is mind-blowing; as the palate brings you an abundance of sweet fruit characters, layers of mocha and spices from the oak along with smooth tannins and a generous length to end it all. Too good!