match your search for "Chardonnay"
- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
- This stunning Top Shelf Chardonnay from Rob will send you into a spin! Its enticing aromas include grapefruit, green melon and white nectarine bouncing around your glass, followed by hints of cashew nuts and toasty oak and, it's just scored a massive 95 Points from the esteemed James Halliday!.
- On the palate, you'll enjoy green apple, fig and honeydew melon layers. Fresh mineral acidity combined with a creamy texture and nutty oak provide balance to this exceptionally long, complex and structured wine. Only the finest oak barrels were used, delivering over-the-top quality in each sip.
- Making the most of his world-class Burgundy vintage experience, Rob is undoubtedly most passionate about Chardonnay when it comes to whites. His Heritage Bin range is inspired by the generations of grape growing and homestyle winemaking that his family coded with letter/number combinations. Tumbarumba is one of Australia's best cool climate regions for Chardonnay, so don't blink or you'll miss getting your hands on this small batch wine for under $20!
- Get ready to lay back and bask in the tastiness of this cracker from Ash! You'll be met with an aromatic lift of wild flower, nectarine and subtle oak nuances. Then your lips will be smacking with each sip - think subtle creamy oak with hints of pineapple, peaches and fresh citrus acidity.
- You'll love knowing each glass full has come from a limited supply of quality certified organic grapes, grown in the Upper Hunter Valley at the base of Mt Dangar. Deep red sandy soils allowed Ash to work towards his passion - crafting wine with elegance and a true sense of place.
- The last vintage sold out before we had time to say 'Organic' so get in quick! Spring is in the air - the perfect time to enjoy this unique Chardy on its on own or with some beautiful spring cuisine.
- Steve's Chardonnay is back, for its second vintage better than ever, from his family vineyard.
- The cool climate of Orange lends itself well to elegant Chardonnays. This one shows a touch of toast on the nose and white peach on the palate.
- Why not sneak a few bottles of this incredibly valued Orange Chardy in to your case today? A brand new winemaker and a brand new wine is an opportunity too good for any white wine lover to miss!
Coby Ladwig’s Lovers Grave Chardonnay 2018 embodies the pure natural surrounds of Pemberton in South West W.A. The best of both worlds - Old School in style and New School in vibrancy and intensity! If you like your chardonnays oaky and rich then this is for you.
Rich aromas of nectarines, cashew and a touch of spice leap out of the glass and the flavours are super long with stonefruits, a creamy nuttiness and a touch of the old school buttery richness to round things out.
It's a big rich Chardonnay but there’s a steely monster in the background that you never see but just seem to know it’s there… somewhere. Absolutely gorgeous!
Coby’s attention to detail is second to none.100% french oak, (40% new), wild ferment, yeast lees stirred for 5 months and 15% of select barrels going through malolactic fermentation for that delicious creamy luxe texture. At under $19 a bottle for Angels this is a steal!
- Thomas has crafted a seriously delicious drop for Angels to enjoy! Get ready to bask in an elegantly long palate with hints of white peach and spice.
- The creamy and buttery texture gives an amazing mouth feel alongside beautifully integrated oak flavours, leading to a finish of spice and salted cashews. This wine comes from the upper Hunter, an area known for producing cracking Chardonnays.
- Whole pressed to maximise texture before time in a blend of one and two year old French oak giving amazing structure and balance. Go on, enjoy the return on your Angel investment by supporting one of your local Hunter legends!
Cool climate Chardonnay at its best! Fruit sourced from two of the oldest producing vineyards in Denmark W.A. including Paul’s very own Karriview. Get ready for an old school Chardonnay with new-century smarts!
50% handpicked, whole bunch pressed, 40% new French oak, wild ferment,100% MLF (Malolactic Fermentation) and matured in oak for 10 months. Yep, this wine has had the whole kid gloves and Rolls Royce treatment! You’ll be amazed by the wild spectrum of flavours on show: soft ripples of minerality, searing grapefruit and beautifully balanced by a silky lanolin backbone - yummm!
Limited to only 270 cases produced from decades old vines - this wine will fly! You’ll have to get your skates on to beat the thousands of other thirsty Angels.
- Pouring their heart and soul into the demands of each vintage, John and Dan harvested this Chardonnay in two parcels. The early harvest was fermented in stainless steel on lees and the later, riper parcel in 100% French oak.
- One sip of this incredible wine will leave you with no doubt - the boys have well and truly nailed their goal of producing only premium Chardonnay. A creamy nuttiness on the nose is combined with ripe melons, peaches and a zesty waft of flint.
- The palate finely integrates caramelised stone fruits and almondy oak with just the right amount of tingly alcohol to deliver a finish that satisfies on every level! This dreamy drop simply will not last...get in quick!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Blending Chardonnay (90%) and Viognier (10%) is a relatively new match in the world of wine but the outstanding climate in Marlborough means both varieties can ripen at the same time and produce this stunner!
Be prepared for a mouthfeel that is fresh and bright and so full of flavour. Aromas of fragrant white peach all the way through to apricot will dazzle!
Chardonnay aged 100% in French oak is hard to come by these days at this price. Chardonnay with Viognier is even more unique. And, Chardonnay and Viognier from the same vineyard is even rarer still. Just for you, Angels!
- Combining the strengths of two pristine NSW winemaking regions, Rob brings Angels a huge treat. At under $12 Angel price, a Chardonnay packed with this much quality is a steal! You'll lap up classic aromas of peach and nectarine, combined with fresh melon characters and hints of cashew nuts. Stone fruit and citrus flavours will coat your palate, followed by the subtle oak that adds complexity to this captivatingly curvaceous drop!
- The Riverina fruit component is responsible for providing the wine's intense core of fruit - peach, nectarine, melon and citrus flavours. The cool climate Tumbarumba component provides the fresh acidity, structure, and more subtle aromas of fresh green apple and ripe fig. Together they produce a richly textured and elegant wine with balance and complexity.
- Rob was able to hone his craft while working several vintages in Burgundy, France, so since that time focusing on premium Chardonnay, the varietal has remained a huge source of pride and inspiration for this young Naked superstar. This wine is drinking beautifully as a young, vibrant Chardonnay. Like any young thing, it's versatile so go ahead and try with your favourite meals!