WE'RE NOT SURE
The King Valley is one of the highest altitude grape growing regions in Australia, meaning a long and gradual ripening period allowing for optimal flavour development. The vineyard where Nina & Kate’s Pinot Gris grapes comes from is North facing and on a gentle slope allowing for this gradual ripening on account of the cooler nights with breezes hailing from the high country and warm days perfect for balanced flavour and sugar ripeness.
A jazzy, zesty, lifted, textured, little number, which sits on the fence in style exhibiting hints of Pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and a textured finish more reminiscent of French Pinot Gris, coupled with zingy, crunchy acidity, and lovely minerality more reminiscent of Italian Pinot Grigio.
Get your tastebuds excited with a citrus, mineral, pear explosion that will make you want to go back for more! Enjoy it with food, enjoy it with friends, but most of all we hope you just enjoy it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Summer in a glass anyone? Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine crowd pleaser, direct from his very own vineyard. It's bursting with crisp citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon characters. Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock!
- Focusing on minimal intervention, Daryl has made his Sauvignon Blanc with no oak to allow the zesty characters of the grape to be fully expressed. Having thoroughly researched the best area to grow Sauvignon Blanc, he chose the specific appellation on which to plant the best Sauvignon Blanc clone in Australia.
- Picking a seriously chilly morning on which to harvest, Daryl then juiced and fermented the parcels cold. After this, he got out of the way and let nature make the complex flavour profiles of the grapes shine! Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner!
Introducing Nodus Tollens, the new premium range from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson. First up, an exceptional White Field Blend made from Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer and Riesling - it’s a recipe for luscious success!
Each varietal was fermented separately and then blended to give you this full bodied, full flavoured, fresh and fruity white, that will put your senses into overdrive.
This complex fruit-driven white highlights the Great Southern region of W.A. and showcases the sheer diversity of fruit characters that are produced from the diverse warm and cool climates contained within.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- You'll be licking your lips in anticipation of the vibrant and quaffable delights in Ben's Classic white! Stone fruits and passionfruit sing out, with grassy undertones freshening up each sip.
- This is a super clean wine with a juicy palate and a smooth, textured finish. Ben incorporated some wild ferment and a teeny tiny amount of barrel ferment in the process, aiming to keep the wine super fresh.
- The last vintage of this Naked goodie scored a huge 85% buy again rating from thousands of Angels! It's perfect for any summer celebration you've got coming up, so get it in your basket today.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Anna and Derek once again deliver their incredible Sweet Spot white, which holds a special place in the hearts of many Angels. It constantly delights Pinot Gris lovers, and always leaves first time Pinot Gris drinkers completely converted!
- Each mouthful is super smooth, with a light to medium mouthful that makes it perfect to enjoy during the day. It has tropical fruit layers, like liquid sunshine! The perfect alternative if you're looking for a change from Sauvignon Blanc.
- At under $14 for Angels, this incredible quality wine can be at your door in no time, delivering flavour and value in spades!
- Bright punchy guava aromatics with hints of nectarines and passionfruit will greet the lucky duck cracking this bottle open! The flavours have a subtle richness mirrored on the palate, that somehow fill the mouth without being heavy or cloying. It has wonderful fluidity, making the wine flavoursome yet still oh-so refreshing!
- This is Stuart’s fourth Sauvignon Blanc vintage for Naked, and it is more popular than ever, with every vintage over 90% buy-again rating! The conditions in the southern parts of Margaret, where these grapes are from, resulted in brighter aromatics and a truly delicate wine.
- Just imagine... you, a bottle of this, a warm spring day and a hankering to sit back and appreciate the finer things in life. It's rare to find a wine with such distinct varietal fruit characters, poise and harmony at this price point. Enjoy the Naked way!
- Arneis is the new ‘it’ wine - cool and oh-so-delicious! Lifted tropical hints of gooseberry and passionfruit jump from the glass. Crisp apple, pear and lemon myrtle glide along a fresh mineral palate that prickles with intensity and texture. Such a long finish. Yummm!
- This Arneis is back for 2019 (2018 vintage had a 90% buy it again rating so we couldn't not bring it back!). It is a $50 bottle of wine any day of the week - but Angel funding has made it possible to over-deliver on winemaking tools, wine quality and price.
- Partially fermented in two handcrafted Tuscan-clay, 500 litre Amphorae. Wow! These big pots are integral to the Nodus Tollens style and are testament to centuries old, traditional methods of winemaking.
Kevin McCarthy has done it again. The second vintage of our first ever, single-vineyard Heresy Mornington Peninsula Chardonnay. Especially made in collaboration with his son Tom, two generations of knowledge and experience have created an absolute show-stopper for Angels like you.
This cool maritime climate stunner is certain to impress - it’s a cracker! Zesty citrus fruits beautifully balanced with a touch of sweet melon mingling with subtle oak and a racy acidity that leads on to a looong finish - it’ll have you licking your lips for more.
You’ll be bowled over by the sheer bang-for-buck this Chardonnay delivers in spades. Tthis boutique beauty is going to fly off our shelves.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Kevin's unbelievable run as Australia's King of Pinot G has led here - a bottle of peninsular glory ready to delight any Angel and their white wine loving pals!
- The palate is textural, rich and balanced, so you know you'll be wanting 'just one more'...why not stock up with a few? After all, Pinot G is a classic crowd pleaser.
- Years of experimentation, development and knowledge have resulted in a refreshing drop that walks the line between what was traditionally a more lusciuous French 'Gris' style, and the dryer, punchy Italian 'Grigio' style. It's all the same grape, only this time crafted with Angels in mind!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The next vintage of Brian's classic SSB blend has tremendous vibrancy and freshness. He has sourced the fruit for this vintage from incredible low yielding vines from the Mid North of the Margaret River, consistently rated as a world class winemaking region.
- Fruit driven and easy drinking, each sip is well balanced - the perfect dry white for warmer weather. The mouth-watering finish lingers on the palate and leaves you crying out for more!
- A glass of this dreamy drop will leave your tastebuds feeling lifted and delicately treated. It's certainly a wine to be enjoyed while young, and why not at this steal of an Angel price!