- Angels, Adam is here to knock the socks off all you white wine lovers out there! Looking for an alternative to mix it up from your usual Savvy or Chardonnay preference? Then look no further! This dances the middle line perfectly, delivering gorgeous floral aromas and layer upon layer of balanced citrus flavour. The medium bodied mouth feel will have you licking your lips and reaching for a re-fill!
- According to wine historians, Fiano is a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has ancient Roman origins. It's a late ripening varietal, finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. A great example of an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene.
- Why not fall in love with Adam's carefully crafted Adelaide Hills Fiano and have the chance to bring something new to the table? For under $15 Angel price, why not indeed!
- Anna and Derek return with the very best of their craft delivering another outstanding vintage of their Uncharted Shiraz. Authenticity is reflected in the Hooper's approach to both wines and life, letting Mother Nature lead the way, following certified bio-dynamic winemaking techniques.
- Premium fruit parcels, intrinsic flavour intensity and complex layers make the berry and spice layers of this wine sing out. Get ready for a lovely dry medium body and lusciously long finish. Yum!
- With its elegance and ever developing flavours, the past vintage of this Shiraz rated through the roof with our Angels at 92%. It will only improve gracefully over the years, so get it in your basket before this vintage gets snapped up!
- Adam's live-in-the-moment White wine is back! This year's installment is made from Riesling, Pinot Gris and Gewürztraminer, all growing next to each other and harvested at the same time, just the same as the original winemakers did.
- Co-fermenting the grapes has produced am aromatic, spicy and textural wine that will take you to your happy place!
- WWII Italian prisoners of war created history as they arrived in South Australia's serene wine regions and spread their incredible culture, including dishes of Rabbit & Spaghetti. The coming together of these cultures makes you think, just as the rustic union of these White grapes will. Cheers!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ri-who-so? Yes, you may not have heard of such a creature before. Ben's 2016 vintage of this classic Italian technique blends the old favourites Cabernet, Merlot and Shiraz. Think of a luscious, easy drinking and rich drop, with a rustic tannin-based mouth feel to boot.
- Ripasso refers to a winemaking method. Ben fermented scrumptious Margaret River juice with air dried Cabernet grape skins. Those grapes were ripened to sultanas for another wine, but with so much flavour left in their skins, they were perfect to add a kick to the Ripasso blend - they were 're-passed'.
- Ben's maverick reputation is widespread in the Margaret River. His inventive and experimental skills deserve to reach a wide audience. Angels are able to snap up this boundary pushing Aussie take on an Italian winemaking tradition for under $16 - a win for Ben and a win for you!
- The master has done it again. Using his skills to work with 2015 vintage conditions, he's created a small batch beauty that will send Pinot lovers into a spin. As a notoriously delicate varietal, turning top quality Pinot fruit into something incredible doesn't happen easily.
- Rod sourced the Pinot from a high altitude site in the Bendigo sub-region of Central Otago where the sun drenched aspect produces fruit with intense structure. This vintage is very floral and has brooding dark cherry layers. The palate shows fine tannins enveloped in succulent fruit and a dry lingering finish.
- With those at Naked HQ lapping up this Top Shelf Pinot quicker than you can say Kiwi, you'd be wise to lock some in for your own collection soon. World class regional Pinot at prices similar to those at the cellar door simply don't happen anywhere online aside from Naked. Your Angel backing has created something special and made it accessible to all; definitely worth raising a glass to that!
- There's nothing quite like a cool climate Reisling! Luke Tocaciu has already received incredible buy-ratings on his gorgeous Riesling last vintage, and its back!
- Made with minimal intervention, Luke's aim was to preserve the natural flavours of the vineyard and capture them in the bottle.
- Fragrant and intense, this drop will show loads of lime and floral notes. The wine is vibrant with well balanced fruit sweetness, citrus freshness and a 'crunchy' acid finish. 'Just one more glass'...prepare your taste buds.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh berries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- A great way to start an evening and an all-round crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
- Get ready for a crunchy, dry and fresh mouthfeel that make this drop not only the perfect food wine, but also wonderful to enjoy on its own. Textbook pear, citrus blossom and fresh apple aromas sing out, all the crisp and lively characters that make Italian whites so enjoyable!
- Pinot Grigio is a hugely popular Italian varietal found traditionally in the North Eastern regions of Lombardy, Alto Adige, Friuli-Venezia and right where Rob's family came from, the Veneto! The sunny Mediterranean style climate of Rob's Aussie home region the Riverina provides the ideal conditions for growing Italian grape varietals.
- It's hard to find a guy more passionate about NSW wine than Rob, and you’d be hard pressed to find a wine more food friendly than this! Blending portions of both warm and cool climate fruit gives the best of both worlds - fruit forward balanced with structure that will age. What's not to love - a little slice of Italy delivered to your door for under $12!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The latest installment of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti wonder is here Angels, rated 93% last vintage! Adam sourced his grapes for this wine from a single vineyard in the Clare Valley, so every glass you pour will express the classic qualities of this South Australian gem.
- Pinot Gris is fast becomming Australia's favourite white choice at gatherings - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. Adam's Pinot Gris is fruit driven with a nose of delicious juicy red apples, white peach and a hint of pear.
- Get ready for a full flavoursome palate with a fresh and crisp line of acidity. No doubt this wine has great persistence of flavour that will have it flying off the shelves again...so get in quick!
- Back in the hands of Angels, Jen's 2016 vintage Hero Cabernet Merlot is posied to steal the show once again! Your glass will take on a lovely dark red colour, and display incredible red berry, dry herbs and violet perfumes. The palate is generous and juicy, with vibrant berry and cherry fruit, a lusciously supple mouth feel and a long tasty finish.
- In Jen's words: "As my Naked journey has continued, my growers have gained the confidence in the market to put all the inputs into the vineyard, which results in happy vines and delicious grapes. This subsequently means better wines and better value for Angels. But then again, that is the Naked way, isn't it!"
- Each of the three Heathcote, Rutherglen and King Valley parcels were ripened at different stages and picked at varying intervals to be made into wine separately by Jen, before being blended to perfection. The Hero range are the next step up from the Rebel range, giving you the max quality for minimal dosh - enjoy!