Jen's Rebel Tempranillo is back!
Easy drinking, exceptional value, delicious taste: The perfect sidekick to your evening.
- Hand grown and picked by Tait Hamilton whose family vineyard is on the prestige soils of Heathcote. Tait is a hardworking and careful grower, and he has a site which is an incredible gift from nature!
- Your glass will be boldly coloured with youthful magenta on the rim. Scrumptious layers of plum, blackberries, chocolate and raisins will sing along with earthy, peppery hints. Tannins are ripe and plush, lending texture to round out each powerful, flavour packed slurp!
- The low pH of Tait's fruit is associated with bright colour and 'stable' wine which can almost make itself with minimal intervention - the challenge is not messing up the natural gift. The wine is full bodied with warmth from ripe fruit and subsequent high alcohol. Time spent in new an one year old oak barrels has given it a moreish, smokey finish. Go on, treat yourself to the tip-top of Naked's shelves!
- An organically managed vineyard of 28-yr old, low yielding vines was the birthplace of this smooth and sophisticated Pinot Noir.
- Once into the winery, the small batches of grapes were each fermented in a different fashion to give Young Gun Coby lots of options for his final masterpiece. He’s also used some lovely French oak barrels to add interest and harmonise to the wine.
- This ruby rascal smacks of cherries with a touch of earthiness and a lot of funky goings on in the background! It’s a luscious mouth-coating wine that will reward you with a long, satisfying finish.
This special single vineyard wine hails from the Light Pass sub-region of the upper central Barossa Valley, known for elegant wines bursting with pure fruit flavour and fine tannins.
A uniquely Australian red with an evocative style, Caroline has given this traditional Barossa variety a modern twist. Get ready for concentrated berry flavours with a touch of spice - a rich expression of its regional roots.
This powerful yet graceful wine is dripping with juicy black brambly fruits, dark chocolate and black spice, and a long, luscious tannin grip. An iconic, beautifully-made Barossa Shiraz at an exceptional price - you gotta love being Naked!
- Certified organic grapes are the crucial foundation for Tapi's everlasting popularity! Single vineyard to boot, this outstanding wine comes straight to your glass from the reknowned Wairau River Valley in Marlborough NZ, one of the best places in the world to grow Sauvignon Blanc.
- 2021 provided a long, slow ripening conditions. This naturally reduced the acidity in the grapes so it's softer and more approachable than most Sauvignon Blancs on the market. Mark and Gus are true believers in letting nature take her course to ensure the best wine is produced, especially when the fruit is this good!
- Get ready for scrumptious passionfruit and tropical guava characters with a luscious feel and juicy lime finish. No wonder it won GOLD at the 2020 NZ Organic Wine awards!
- Welcome back to an absolute Angel favourite, the perfect crowd pleaser Hero Pinot Grigio! Jen's passion and skill are evident in every sip of this outstanding treat. Pears and citrus fruit aromas will get you all excited for the first pour, oozing energy to match our red head's fiery personality.
- Pristine Pinot Grigio fruit parcels give the wine a phenomenal textural foundation. The elevation of the select vineyards ensures cool climate characteristics shine through - bright crunchy fruit flavours that will pair wonderfully with a spread of quality cheeses, white meat dishes or simply enjoyed on it's own as the sun sets.
- With a dry, fine and lingering finish, you'll be thirsty for more! Every vintage of this wine has repeatedly scored 90%+ buy-again Angel reviews. This delicious Pinot Grigio is from the one and only Jen Pfeiffer. Enjoy every sip of another wine made possible by Angel backing!
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Margaret River go hand in hand, and the whole wine world knows it! Renowned for its perfect growing conditions year in year out, there is little wonder that Stuart has hand-selected local grape sites for this show stopper. After the juice spent 24 months in French Oak to integrate the bolder notes, Stuart's labour of love has resulted in a dense drop that is perfect in every way.
- The depth and dimension of the wine's aromas suggest that this is something serious and long living. Your glass will fill with layers of red and blueberries, blackcurrants and a touch of nutty spice. Everything comes together like the sweetest choir you've ever heard!
- All this class has fantastic length and finishes with abundant fine grained tannins. In some ways the wine is brooding and introspective, and in other ways it's bursting with vibrance. Sophisticated and seductive now, it will only get better with age!
- The bull is back - with a new and delicious blend of three varieties to impress your guests and lift your BBQ to the next level!
- 2021 was an exceptional year in the McLaren Vale region. Under Jock's skillful hands, this pristine fruit has been transformed into a wine chock full of vibrant flavours.
- Crack open the top and let the dark plum, blackberry, bay leaf and rose hip tempt you in. You will not be disappointed!
Angels, meet our very first Rosé Prosecco! Brian Fletcher’s Italian creation is an ode to our favourite warm-weather tipple, making it hard to resist when backyard BBQs, cheese platters and long lunches beckon.
Dry and delicately balanced, the drop delivers red fruit flavours that dance around hints of floral aromas in your glass, with grapes sourced from a premium pocket of Italy, an hour north of Venice.
Like the name suggests, the wine pays homage to Prosecco and Rosé, thanks to a handful of gently fermented Pinot Noir grapes that imparted that lush, red fruit decadence, minus the tannins that a darker wine would traditionally have. There’s no doubt that Angels who manage to snap up a bottle are in for a treat!
Pyren vineyard basks in the sunshine of the glorious Warrenmang valley in the Victorian Pyrenees. Under careful management, the precious low-yielding vines have produced top quality fruit.
This sultry Syrah is packed with regionality. Open it up for a classic smack of liquorice, blackberry, pepper and a touch of mint. Don’t hurry each sip, sit back and enjoy its lingering kiss goodbye.
Don’t miss this golden opportunity to experience another expression of Leighton’s talents - a premium reserve Syrah - for well under its $60 price tag. And you’ll put a smile back on Leighton’s face into the bargain!
Ever since launch day three years ago, Dolan & Dunn’s sublime red has sold out in a flash. Now, one of the most eagerly anticipated wines returns to the Naked shelves exclusively for Angels. You simply cannot get a more experienced or powerful Australian winemaking team than this. At all. Anywhere!
This elegant, robust, delicious wine has Barossa character and richness stamped all over it. Gear up for a plush, luscious palate with hints of loganberry, mulberry, blackberry and a touch of cherry and fennel-seed spiciness. Juicy fruit mingles with subtle oak driving to a finish that lasts and lasts… pick that chin up off the floor!
Under $19 for this deliciousness is an Angel-only privilege. Caroline and Nigel have over 60 years of brilliant Barossa winemaking experience between them and, extraordinarily, had never made a wine together...until NOW!