All organic production has transformed hand-picked grapes from A-grade NZ vineyards into Naked’s first Central Otago Pinot Noir. A true ‘winemakers fantasy’ wine!
This Pinot’s been treated to wild yeast fermentation with 20% whole bunches in the mix for extra depth and length. After a gentle press, it’s taken a nap in French oak for 11 months to mature and reach peak balance.
This is a classic Pinot Noir - packing a ripe, spicy, dark cherry scent and lush fresh berry flavours. It’s drinking beautifully now in its youth, but if you can be patient, it will smooth out and its berryness will darken over the next few years.
Dive into the magic that happens when a multi award-winning Chardy expert gets grapes from a trophy-winning vineyard. It’s been his go-to spot for pristine Chardonnay grapes for 14 years!
The result is a wine of glorious power and elegance with just the right balance of oak. Ripe pear and white peach are intertwined with smoked cashew notes and the finish is fresh and mouth-puckeringly clean.
A wine from a vineyard of such pedigree, combined with the level of winemaking input and attention to detail would usually set you back $35-$45. You can take it for a spin for a lot less, because YOU made it happen!
- The Cinsault grapes for this classy drop are grown in the Minervois area of the Languedoc in France - a Mediterranean climate that’s perfect for growing juicy, aromatic grapes.
- Once off the vine in the cool of night, the grapes were gently pressed, fermented in shiny tanks and left on lees for 4 months to add extra character to the finished wine.
- Get your glass ready for a delicate, fresh and easy-drinking Rosé, bursting with ripe raspberry and strawberry flavours. Just the ticket for a cheeky Sunday sip or to pair with food and friends over a long lazy lunch.
- The fruit was hand-picked from the famous Chalmers vineyard in Merbein - well suited to growing the southern Italian varietals in this tasty blend.
- The ruby red colour grabs you first and invites you to dive into deep red fruit and plums with a beautiful spiciness in the background. All finished off with smooth but bold tannins.
This wine is fantastic value for money. Its bold fruit and hearty tannins make it stand head and shoulders above others for the price.
- Picked from one of Australia’s premier Prosecco regions, this off-dry bubbly beauty is just the ticket for celebrating, and relatively low in alcohol for a wine.
- Pop the top for a little hit of apple, lemon zest, grapefruit and pistachio nuts. Every mouthful is a wild ride of refreshing acidity and hints of sweet fruit. Will pair perfectly with savoury cheeses, cured meats and seafood.
- Made exclusively for Angels, this tasty little number is amazing value for money - super delicious and drinking beautifully right now. A perfect party wine or way to celebrate the weekend!
Olivia & Emiliano’s shared love of Italian wine has brought you something ‘other-worldly’!
This sparkling treat hails from high in the hills around Treviso, in the Veneto region north of Venice.
Pop the top to enjoy a glass of tropical fruits, citrus, white blossom and green apple with a little residual fruit sweetness.
- This medium bodied red packs plenty of flavour! Blackberries and red cherries will coat your palate, followed by hints of spice. Each element of this easy drinking red sings in perfect harmony.
- Hard work and passion have been at the forefront of creating this classic Aussie blend. This would retail a lot higher in a bricks and morter store, so snap up this bargain reward for all your Angel support!
- Racking up a huge Angel buy-again rating of 95%, last vintage the return of this favourite has been a long time coming. Take your fill!
- Orange in NSW has the perfect climate for Pinot Gris. 2022 was a particularly cold year, so the grapes are harvested later which enhances the aromatic qualities of this wine.
- Due to the cool growing season, this Pinot Gris also has crisp acidity and citrus characters.
- Orange is a low yielding premium wine region. A cool climate Orange Pinot Gris like this from an independent winemaker at under $20 is great value!
This Tawny is a blend of many different vintages, matured in barrel for the better part of a decade. JP made it to honour the historic property he recently bought - the Gatehouse at Milton.
Uniquely aged in sweet bourbon whiskey barrels, this is a sweet, lingering fortified wine that sings of quality winemaking. A spicy, almost leathery scent leads you into the distinctive taste of dried fruits and nuts.
Crack open a bottle at your next dinner party and savour its fine flavours with dessert. Or curl up by the fireside with a wee glass and a good book.
- Marlborough lovers stop here! Mike's latest Destination vintage brings you an amazing chance to experience all that New Zealand's premier Sauvignon Blanc growing region has to offer. This wine is a blend of three different vineyard sites in Marlborough's southern valleys.
- The clay based soils where the fruit parcels were grown provide texture and depth of flavour to the gorgeous citrus, stone fruit and elderflower palate layers. The acid is seamlessly integrated into the fleshy and vibrantly fruited palate, making for a long and clean finish. A huge drinkability and food friendly factors tick all boxes for terrific value and versatility as an anytime crowd pleaser!
- This is a drop that will liven your senses, treat your tastebuds and delight as a drink on it's own or if matched with an equally tasty meal. Dive in to the wonderful clarity and vibrancy of this white and let it take you to your relaxation Destination.