About the role
We're looking for enthusiastic, self motivated individuals to join our energetic Customer Happiness teams in Manly, Sydney. You will be an expert in communication, offering our fabulous Angels a solution to supporting talented and authentic Aussie winemakers. Naked Wines is one of Australia's most disruptive startups, and the right candidate will have a creative flare to match. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone, looking to get their foot in the door and develop an outstanding career. If this excites you then read on!
What will your role involve at Naked?
- Speaking with our best customers - our Angels - to ensure they are getting everything they need from Naked, in addition to amazing wines.
- Creating customer lifetime value by turning any negative experience into a positive one, delivering a mind-blowing customer experience through wine recommendations.
- Learning about our amazing winemakers and tasting their wines, and passing this passion on to our Angels (wine snobs need not apply).
- Working as part of an amazing team and making a difference to our customers' and winemakers' lives.
- Making recommendations on all of our wines based on customer tastes and preferences.
- Previous customer service experience is preferred but not essential.
The boring stuff...
- We'll need you to be available to work between Monday - Friday (occasional weekend shift, but not compulsory).
- Shifts can range between 8:00am-7:00pm, for standard 38 hour week.
- Note: our office is in Manly, 2095. A quick ferry ride from Circular Quay.
- $45K Salary + OTE bonus Structure + Super
- 20 days holiday, plus your birthday (as long as you bring in cake)
- A regular wine allowance
- Shares in the company
- Weekly wine tastings
- Opportunities to meet the winemakers AND to travel to vineyards
- Bring your own beach towel and ping pong bat
Please email email@example.com with your CV, cover letter and recent examples of your work/portfolio.