Marlborough Pinot Gris from a fantastic year
Wine, without the work
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
Granted their Winemaker's Fantasy in 2018, these Pinot Gris grapes were hand-picked from lovingly restored vines in Bill & Claudia’s new vineyard in the Marlborough region of NZ. Their own fruit for their own label!
The 2019 ripening season was near perfect. The gorgeous little bunches were hand-picked when in tip-top condition and were showered with care and attention as they made their thrilling transformation into wine.
This is a full-flavoured, crisp and dry Pinot Gris with that delicious pear and citrus flavour. Small batch white winemaking at its best and that means it won’t last long on the shelves!
- White wine lovers, this Top Shelf selection will have you saying 'just one more please'! Textural balance and cripsy citrus notes will be delivered in spades as you work your way through this gorgeous six pack.
- Take a tour of some of Australia and New Zealand's finest white wine growing regions from the comfort of home. Talk about a cellar door experience!
- Pick out your favourite fresh food spread, gather any pals who can appreciate a quality drop and dive on in to something a little bit special...you deserve it!
- A show-stopping mix of your favorite Moscatos! Go ahead and spoil yourself with this perfect little pack of sweet treats.
- B.V.O Bloem Moscato is light, bright and vivacious! This delicate fizz oozes fresh lychee beautifully balanced with tart pineapple and a refreshingly dry finish.
- Boy Meets Girl Pink Moscato shows off her fairy floss, pink grapefruit, rose petal and musk characters. Take a slow sip and let the strawberry, nectarine and lime flavours tickle your tongue.
- Chardonnay lovers...welcome to paradise! Made exclusively for Angels, this case is your ticket to first class luxury. Sounds heavenly? Well step inside....
- Featuring Naked's hottest Chardonnay specialists, this case perfectly displays our exclusive independent winemaking talents from coast to coast. What more could you want!
- These Top Shelf wines guarantee you the best that our winemakers can do. Angel backing has given them access to better fruit, better oak, and the freedom to age and release each drop at the perfect time. Crafted in small batches, they'll be snapped up in a flash!
A top notch example from Margaret River
- This latest incarnation of Brian's delightful Semillon Sauvignon Blanc is the result of years of experience blending these two classic varieties. Rumour has it he did something fancy in the fermentation to get layers and layers of flavour in!
- Crack open a bottle of this zesty easy-drinker and take a tropical adventure. There’s a scent of guava fruit in there with lovely grassy and melon flavours. A glass of this will leave your tastebuds awake and reinvigorated.
- Buy it to drink soon, whilst the flavours are young and juicy. It’s a top example of a classic Margaret River SSB at an amazing price.