Packed with stellar reds from some of your acclaimed winemakers
- Awaiting copy
This is a rare opportunity to experience the deliciousness of these two classic Barossa varietals in solo mode - they’re mostly seen as part of a GSM, or, Grenache Shiraz Mataro blend. But, when the quality of the individual fruit is this excellent - keep ‘em separate!
Red by Caroline Dunn Mataro: A wine with complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes, exotic spices and hints of violet all driving through to generous long flavours wrapped with silky soft satiny tannins.
Red by Caroline Dunn Grenache: A sensational fresh take on this regional hero variety. Matured in seasoned spicy French oak for 12 months to soften and develop richness and complexity. Aromas of wild raspberry, white pepper and gentle spice all lead to flavours overflowing with juicy, sleek and lively fruit, all wrapped up with fine supple tannins.
Caroline Dunn is Aussie wine royalty and her small batch of Barossa red deliciousness returns! Mataro is one of Barossa valley’s most beguiling varieties and her fresh winemaking approach lets the fruit speak for itself.
This Mataro is an expressive, graceful and captivating wine. Complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes, exotic spices and hints of violet florals on the nose follow through to a sleek, supple and lively palate. It is medium-bodied, with plenty of soft, generous flavour and long, silky satiny tannins.
This bright, modern Barossa Valley red features plenty of fruit and a smooth, supple palate on release and will develop further complex layers over time. With premium fruit selected from dress circle vineyards in Stonewell and Light Pass - it’s got a stunning pedigree!
Hand-picked from gnarly old bush vines grown on the deep sandy soils of Vine Vale in the Barossa, Caroline has crafted a sensational fresh take on this regional hero variety.
Matured in seasoned spicy French oak for 12 months to soften and develop richness and complexity. Aromas of wild raspberry, white pepper and gentle spice all lead to flavours overflowing with juicy, sleek and lively fruit, all wrapped up with fine supple tannins.
Perfect with slow cooked lamb ragu or pasta with a rich homemade tomato sauce. Delicious!
- These reds are repeat offenders - Angels love 'em and they sell out fast this time of year. It has everything from easy drinking classics to oaked beauties.
- Because we cut out the middle man, your Angel dollar can go the extra mile in achieving quality far beyond what you'd expect from the price tag of each wine.
- Reap your rewards and get around this clever line up of boutique reds! They're here for a good time, not a long time.
Angels everywhere are reaching for their favourite wooly jumpers and once again dusting off Mum’s secret family recipe for ‘that’ scrumptious slow-cooked casserole - because ‘baby, it’s cold outside!’
So, we’ve bundled together a winter-warming case packed with delicious favourites that’ll stack your rack ready for whenever frosty the snowman comes knocking.
- Oh, and if you need the Winter Essentials Mixed case or Winter Essentials Whites case on your rack we’ve got you covered.
- Look no further for reds that have been l-o-v-e-d by other Angels. With buy-again ratings like these, the quality of fruit, craftsmanship and complexity in this case is simply undeniable.
- Because we cut out the middle man, our winemakers can let their creative spirit loose on small batch boutique projects. The TLC poured in to each of these Top Shelf beauties is extremely hard to find elsewhere online.
- Premium fruit, quality oak and lashings of texture are all part of the fun here. This dozen is packed with reds that are fit to drink today, yet have plenty of ageing potential as well. That's why we've doubled a few juicy characters!
- Enter a world of Top Shelf red wine quality (...at an Angel-only price!) Our winemakers have poured their heart and soul...and loads of premium grapes...in to each and every wine in this selection.
- From cool climate, aromatic wonders to brooding oaked characters, this six pack will tick off all your red loving needs.
- As an Angel, you've helped liberate these local winemaking talents, so why not lap up the results of all this effort and indulge in this oh-so-clever selection? You'll be glad you did, every sip of the way!