2 Unique Horner Family Reserve Reds from Orange in a handy 6-pack!
- Prime grapes from organic vineyards high above sea level got the royal treatment at the hands of a winemaking master. Crushed and fermented at cool temperatures, the young wines enjoyed 11 months in new and old oak for extra texture and silkiness.
- The luscious 2019 Reserve Shiraz smacks of spicy plums, aniseed and juicy red fruits. Its savoury but silky tannins will make your mouth water.
- The rare 2019 Reserve Shiraz Marsanne offers up white peach, violet, spicy plum and raspberry notes. Each mouthful is filled with silky, spicy, savoury tannins. The Marsanne really lifts the Shiraz’s game with its aromatic peach and floral notes!
Prime grapes were sourced from a single organic Orange vineyard high above sea level and given the royal treatment at the hands of a master!
Crushed and fermented at cool temperatures, the heady mix of juice and skins was hand-plunged to deepen flavours and colour. Ash then left the young wine basking in new and old oak for 11 months for extra texture and silkiness.
This is a delicious drop that smacks of spicy plums, aniseed and juicy red fruits. Its savoury but silky tannins bring out that lovely textural feel on your palate.
This is a very special, one-of-a-kind blend, sourced from organic Orange vineyards high above sea level.
The Shiraz and Marsanne grapes were fermented together at cool temperatures to unite and deepen their characters. The young wine matured quietly in new and old oak for 11 months to develop extra texture and silkiness.
Open a bottle to reveal its heady white peach, violet, spicy plum and raspberry notes. Each mouthful is filled with silky, spicy, savoury tannins! The Marsanne really lifts the Shiraz’s game with its aromatic peach and floral notes.
- Pinot Noir lovers, this one's for you! This cheeky 6-pack is your excuse to spoil yourself rotten.
- Featuring Naked's hottest Pinot Noir specialists, this case perfectly displays our exclusive independent winemaking talents from Australia and New Zealand! Just think, six breathtaking Pinot Noirs from six of your favourite winemakers. What more could you want?!
- The best of the best can only be crafted in small batches, so don't miss this opportunity to secure your devilish half-dozen.
Jen’s crafted these popular reds with her signature passion and detail, showing off quality fruit from some of the best vineyards in North East Victoria, including premium Durif grapes from Rutherglen.
The Rebel Shiraz Durif 2018 is full and flavoursome number with a little extra kick from the Durif. With aromas of ripe berries, plums and a touch of spice, this wine has balance and length. It truly punches above its weight - an absolute bargain!
- The Diamond Durif 2018 is pure joy for the lovers of big, fruit driven reds. A good sniff will reveal its black berry, blood plum and dark chocolate scents with a hint of vanilla in the back. It’s packed with rich fruit flavours up front and plenty of tannin giving length and power on the finish.
- Enter a world of Top Shelf red wine quality (...at an Angel-only price!) Our winemakers have poured their heart and soul...and loads of premium grapes...in to each and every wine in this selection.
- From cool climate, aromatic wonders to brooding oaked characters, this six pack will tick off all your red loving needs.
- As an Angel, you've helped liberate these local winemaking talents, so why not lap up the results of all this effort and indulge in this oh-so-clever selection? You'll be glad you did, every sip of the way!
- These reds are repeat offenders - Angels love 'em and they sell out fast this time of year. It has everything from easy drinking classics to oaked beauties.
- Because we cut out the middle man, your Angel dollar can go the extra mile in achieving quality far beyond what you'd expect from the price tag of each wine.
- Reap your rewards and get around this clever line up of boutique reds! They're here for a good time, not a long time.
- Look no further for reds that have been l-o-v-e-d by other Angels. With buy-again ratings like these, the quality of fruit, craftsmanship and complexity in this case is simply undeniable.
- Because we cut out the middle man, our winemakers can let their creative spirit loose on small batch boutique projects. The TLC poured in to each of these Top Shelf beauties is extremely hard to find elsewhere online.
- Premium fruit, quality oak and lashings of texture are all part of the fun here. This dozen is packed with reds that are fit to drink today, yet have plenty of ageing potential as well. That's why we've doubled a few juicy characters!