Twelve versatile reds from our Pinot Noir experts
Wine, without the work
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
From Tamar Valley to Denmark, we've scoured the best cool-climate regions to curate this gorgeous collection of Pinot Noir. Your winemakers, including Naked newcomer and Pinot Noir guru Phillip Moraghan, have pulled out all the stops to let this fruit sing!
The ever-versatile Pinot Noir is iconic for its food-pairing abilities. These smooth and fruity drops are the perfect companions on any cooking adventure and sure to be the star of your next dinner party!
Pinot Noir is ideal for enjoying now but will also age beautifully. Don't be afraid to pop one in the cellar and let time work its magic on these exceptional flavours.
- These reds are repeat offenders - Angels love 'em and they sell out fast this time of year. It has everything from easy drinking classics to oaked beauties.
- Because we cut out the middle man, your Angel dollar can go the extra mile in achieving quality far beyond what you'd expect from the price tag of each wine.
- Reap your rewards and get around this clever line up of boutique reds! They're here for a good time, not a long time.
- Look no further for reds that have been l-o-v-e-d by other Angels. With buy-again ratings like these, the quality of fruit, craftsmanship and complexity in this case is simply undeniable.
- Because we cut out the middle man, our winemakers can let their creative spirit loose on small batch boutique projects. The TLC poured in to each of these Top Shelf beauties is extremely hard to find elsewhere online.
- Premium fruit, quality oak and lashings of texture are all part of the fun here. This dozen is packed with reds that are fit to drink today, yet have plenty of ageing potential as well. That's why we've doubled a few juicy characters!