The Santolin's créme de la créme!••• More
Adrian & Rebecca’s Family Reserve wines are hand-crafted with minimal intervention in order to capture the true pristine essence of the Yarra Valley - simply, they are magnificent!
Every single vintage release of the Family Reserve Chardonnay and Pinot Noir has rated at 92% or above, and, as high as 96% - the sheer consistency of quality is next level.
The Santolin Family Reserve Chardonnay was hand picked from low yielding vines, naturally fermented in French oak and matured for a further 9 months. You’ll be awestruck by the hazelnut and grapefruit aromas and flavours all beautifully wrapped up and balanced by a hint of oak and melon. The gorgeous acidity gives this luxe wine an impressively long finish.
The Santolin Family Reserve Pinot Noir was also hand picked from low yielding vines then destemmed into small pots, then partial whole bunch and wild yeast fermented. Matured for 9 months in barrel prior to being bottled. This is one delicious Pinot! Raspberry and earthy aromas mingle seamlessly with sour cherry flavours balanced by silky tannins and a great textured mouthfeel. Delicate, yet all with long lingering flavours.
Possessing silky skills, a visionary eye and a laser-like determination Tash has been making ground-breaking wines since 1992 - wines that are quite simply… outstanding!
French Kiss is a blend of three varieties indigenous to France, with incredible flavour concentration. Overflowing with fresh fruit characters of plums and raspberries.
Italian Kiss is crafted from Pinot Gris and Arneis, is full to the brim with vibrant fruit expression and sheer jump-out-of-the glass lusciousness.
Tash is giving you the chance to be one of the first Angels to try her exceptional Adelaide Hills wines. Only tiny volumes made… these are sure to fly!
Six delicious organic wines just for you, from four truly genius winemakers.
All of these wines have been certified organic, and are sure to be some of the best picks of the crop. We’ve done all the hard selection work for you: a biodynamic Shiraz from Anna and Derek Hooper, A refreshing Chenin Blanc from Ben Gould, Mark Kenneally's sublime New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, a sensational Nero Shiraz from Brian Fletcher and Ash Horner's classic organic Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Every wine is sure to take you for a ride of delicious delights, and you’ll be wanting to go back for that second sip. You can check out our full range of organic wines here: Organic Wines.
- The cleverest case of all! Each of these wines strikes the perfect balance between quality and value. This scrumptious case lands right in the middle Naked price range to ensure you're laughing all the way to the bottom of your glass every time!
- These wines have benefited from incredible fruit parcels, oodles of TLC, and a dash of extra Angel funding at every step of the winemaking process.
- This case will be at your door step in a jiffy, so you can experience the range of boutique flavour that Angel backing can achieve. We guarantee each bottle will blow you away, and we'll give you every penny back if not!
- The working week is done! Time to let your hair down, put your feet up and crack a bottle of hand-crafted juicy goodness.
- Perfect for any situation you might encounter on the weekend, these reds and whites will be ready to impress any guest!
- As if the winemakers included weren't attractive enough - the tiny Angel price is to die for! No doubt the wines in this box of joy are the ones you'll want to come back to again and again.
- Prefer an All Whites or All Reds Case? We don't blame you, and we've got you covered! Just click the blue links to find the case that's right for you.
- Angels, we've doubled the fun with our current Top Shelf stand out wines. This is the perfect case for those looking to enjoy premium quality local wine asap, yet also want to enjoy the rewards of laying the same wine down for some time.
- Balanced texture and approachable tannins are hallmarks of quality, which you'll find again and again as you progress through the Top Shelf wines we've selected for the Dux Dozen. Showcasing our most popular varietals and outstanding winemaking achievements, this dozen is the smart way to secure your share of these boutique beauties as they hit the site, before they're all drunk up!
- Coming in at the top of the class, this mixed case has something for every type of wine lover! Premium regions, small batch creations and a whole lot of love from our independent winemakers. It all adds up to full marks, so treat yourself to something special.
Angels, this is the perfect case for those looking to enjoy top-shelf quality wines without the hassle of doing the research!
This case will add a touch-of-class to your next order, showcasing our most popular varietals, premium regions, and small batch creations.
The selection includes some of the newest wines to hit our Naked shelves and features top-shelf treasures. So you can be sure you're getting the latest and greatest before these small batch vintages run out!
- Dripping with Top Shelf quality, these six wines will have jaws on floors everywhere. They represent our best!
- Dive on in to the regions, winemakers and varietals that have left an indelible mark of class on our Naked universe. The generous among us may pour a glass for loved ones when a special occasion comes along. Days ending in ‘y’ perhaps?
- You’ll want to show off every inch of these beauties – their aromas, the exclusive Naked winemaking genius behind each delectable palate and of course their beautiful labels!
- This case is your quick ticket to luxury, without the hassle of researching our catalogue of quality.
- For your Naked winemakers to craft true Top Shelf quality, every moment in the vineyard, every test in the lab and every ounce of their intuition is vital all the way from vine to bottle.
- The selection includes some of the newest wines to hit the website, so you can be sure you're getting the latest and greatest before the small batch vintages run out!