2 Unique Horner Family Reserve Reds from Orange in a handy 6-pack!
- Prime grapes from organic vineyards high above sea level got the royal treatment at the hands of a winemaking master. Crushed and fermented at cool temperatures, the young wines enjoyed 11 months in new and old oak for extra texture and silkiness.
- The luscious 2019 Reserve Shiraz smacks of spicy plums, aniseed and juicy red fruits. Its savoury but silky tannins will make your mouth water.
- The rare 2019 Reserve Shiraz Marsanne offers up white peach, violet, spicy plum and raspberry notes. Each mouthful is filled with silky, spicy, savoury tannins. The Marsanne really lifts the Shiraz’s game with its aromatic peach and floral notes!
Ben’s ‘the man’ when it comes to organic, biodynamic and sustainable viticulture and winemaking. He’s got more than 20 years of experience under his belt!
This little sextet is the perfect introduction to Ben’s Margaret River wines. Take a voyage of discovery to the Blindside!
Red, white, rosé and bubbles - there’s something for everyone here and a few you may have never tried before. Take them for a spin!
Value-for-money is one of the main perks of being an Angel. These wines offer some of the biggest savings on the site - you have to be an Angel to benefit!
This super selection is bursting with bang for buck bottles. They all rate over 92% Buy-It-Again.
- A heady mix of rollicking reds and wonderful whites, made by some of the best winemakers in Australia and exclusive to Naked Wines!
- If you're after the perfect lunch time companion, look no further! Ben has crafted a palate of fresh berries that is soft and creamy, making your tastebuds tingle and providing a crisp finish. No doubt you'll be coming back for another glass!
- Ben has let the grapes do the work, simply crushing and pressing them before leaving them to wild ferment. This allows the final product to express the true qualities of the incredible Margaret River region.
- Why not lap up all this stunning Rosé has to offer today, especially at under $13 for Angels! Serving it slightly chilled will help bring in summer in just right! It's gorgeous pale pink colour is your cue to enter a world of indulgence.
- Ben’s ‘the man’ when it comes to organic, biodynamic and sustainable viticulture and winemaking. His whites 6-pack includes:
- 2 x Blindside Margaret River Organic Chenin Blanc 2019 - A fruit-driven and textural wine tasting of crisp pear with a hint of citrus. It's silky smooth layers lead to a long and satisfying finish.
- 2 x Blindside Unconventional Margaret River Classic White 2019 - A crisp wine with a juicy palate and smooth, textured finish. Catch stone fruits and passionfruit with a little grassy undertone as you sip.
- 2 x Blindside Margaret River Organic Sauvignon Blanc 2019 - A clean, tropical and grassy wine from Ben’s own organic and biodynamic vineyard! 100% smooth and delightfully textural
Prime grapes were sourced from a single organic Orange vineyard high above sea level and given the royal treatment at the hands of a master!
Crushed and fermented at cool temperatures, the heady mix of juice and skins was hand-plunged to deepen flavours and colour. Ash then left the young wine basking in new and old oak for 11 months for extra texture and silkiness.
This is a delicious drop that smacks of spicy plums, aniseed and juicy red fruits. Its savoury but silky tannins bring out that lovely textural feel on your palate.
This is a very special, one-of-a-kind blend, sourced from organic Orange vineyards high above sea level.
The Shiraz and Marsanne grapes were fermented together at cool temperatures to unite and deepen their characters. The young wine matured quietly in new and old oak for 11 months to develop extra texture and silkiness.
Open a bottle to reveal its heady white peach, violet, spicy plum and raspberry notes. Each mouthful is filled with silky, spicy, savoury tannins! The Marsanne really lifts the Shiraz’s game with its aromatic peach and floral notes.
Drew Tuckwell’s Kollectiv is just that: a collective effort by the winemaker, the grape growers of the Orange region and you, Naked Angels. Without this collaboration, these wines would not exist.
The subtle combining of pristine fruit characters with maturation in a large format, large volume oak barrel has created wines with a distinct difference - retaining freshness, intensity, complexity fruit profiles and a textural tension that is often difficult to capture! Sooo yummm!
Drew's two wines have been made using giant 3,000 litre French oak Foudre barrels, allowing true expression of fruit character and quality - exceptionally unique. They are so incredibly enticing, you’ll be going back again and again to discover more unique flavours.
- Pinot Noir lovers, this one's for you! This cheeky 6-pack is your excuse to spoil yourself rotten.
- Featuring Naked's hottest Pinot Noir specialists, this case perfectly displays our exclusive independent winemaking talents from Australia and New Zealand! Just think, six breathtaking Pinot Noirs from six of your favourite winemakers. What more could you want?!
- The best of the best can only be crafted in small batches, so don't miss this opportunity to secure your devilish half-dozen.
- It is fast becoming the go-to wine that suits our warm climate and chilled-out lifestyle. It is food-friendly and just heaven on a hot day!
Aromatic and crisp, these blushing beauties reveal their fruity aromas and light acid edge as soon as you open the bottle.
- Fancy mixing a case yourself? Check out all of our available Rosé here.