Experience this rare offering of two classic Barossa reds going it on their own!
This is a rare opportunity to experience the deliciousness of these two classic Barossa varietals in solo mode - they’re mostly seen as part of a GSM, or, Grenache Shiraz Mataro blend. But, when the quality of the individual fruit is this excellent - keep ‘em separate!
Red by Caroline Dunn Mataro: A wine with complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes, exotic spices and hints of violet all driving through to generous long flavours wrapped with silky soft satiny tannins.
Red by Caroline Dunn Grenache: A sensational fresh take on this regional hero variety. Matured in seasoned spicy French oak for 12 months to soften and develop richness and complexity. Aromas of wild raspberry, white pepper and gentle spice all lead to flavours overflowing with juicy, sleek and lively fruit, all wrapped up with fine supple tannins.
Caroline Dunn is Aussie wine royalty and her small batch of Barossa red deliciousness returns! Mataro is one of Barossa valley’s most beguiling varieties and her fresh winemaking approach lets the fruit speak for itself.
This Mataro is an expressive, graceful and captivating wine. Complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes, exotic spices and hints of violet florals on the nose follow through to a sleek, supple and lively palate. It is medium-bodied, with plenty of soft, generous flavour and long, silky satiny tannins.
This bright, modern Barossa Valley red features plenty of fruit and a smooth, supple palate on release and will develop further complex layers over time. With premium fruit selected from dress circle vineyards in Stonewell and Light Pass - it’s got a stunning pedigree!
Hand-picked from gnarly old bush vines grown on the deep sandy soils of Vine Vale in the Barossa, Caroline has crafted a sensational fresh take on this regional hero variety.
Matured in seasoned spicy French oak for 12 months to soften and develop richness and complexity. Aromas of wild raspberry, white pepper and gentle spice all lead to flavours overflowing with juicy, sleek and lively fruit, all wrapped up with fine supple tannins.
Perfect with slow cooked lamb ragu or pasta with a rich homemade tomato sauce. Delicious!
Six delicious organic wines just for you, from four truly genius winemakers.
All of these wines have been certified organic, and are sure to be some of the best picks of the crop. We’ve done all the hard selection work for you: a biodynamic Shiraz from Anna and Derek Hooper, A refreshing Chenin Blanc from Ben Gould, Mark Kenneally's sublime New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, a sensational Nero Shiraz from Brian Fletcher and Ash Horner's classic organic Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Every wine is sure to take you for a ride of delicious delights, and you’ll be wanting to go back for that second sip. You can check out our full range of organic wines here: Organic Wines.
- Chardonnay lovers...welcome to paradise! Built exclusively for Angels at under $18.50 per bottle, this case is your ticket to mid-winter White luxury. Sounds heavenly? Well step inside....
- Featuring Naked's hottest Chardonnay specialists, this case perfectly displays our exclusive independent winemaking talents from coast to coast! Just think, six show stopping Chardonnays from six of your favourite winemakers. What more could you want!
- Top Shelf wines guarantee you the best of what our winemakers can do. Angel backing has given them access to better fruit, better oak, and the freedom to age and release each drop at the perfect time for Angels to enjoy. Inherently, the best of the best can only be crafted in small batches, so don't miss this opportunity to secure your slice of Naked heaven!
- White wine lovers, this Top Shelf selection will have you saying 'just one more please'! Textural balance and cripsy citrus notes will be delivered in spades as you work your way through this gorgeous six pack.
- Take a tour of some of Australia and New Zealand's finest white wine growing regions from the comfort of home. Talk about a cellar door experience!
- Pick out your favourite fresh food spread, gather any pals who can appreciate a quality drop and dive on in to something a little bit special...you deserve it!
- Dripping with Top Shelf quality, these six wines will have jaws on floors everywhere. They represent our best!
- Dive on in to the regions, winemakers and varietals that have left an indelible mark of class on our Naked universe. The generous among us may pour a glass for loved ones when a special occasion comes along. Days ending in ‘y’ perhaps?
- You’ll want to show off every inch of these beauties – their aromas, the exclusive Naked winemaking genius behind each delectable palate and of course their beautiful labels!
- Enter a world of Top Shelf red wine quality (...at an Angel-only price!) Our winemakers have poured their heart and soul...and loads of premium grapes...in to each and every wine in this selection.
- From cool climate, aromatic wonders to brooding oaked characters, this six pack will tick off all your red loving needs.
- As an Angel, you've helped liberate these local winemaking talents, so why not lap up the results of all this effort and indulge in this oh-so-clever selection? You'll be glad you did, every sip of the way!