The grapes of a life time, aged to perfection
Get ready for loads of rich, dark red and blue berry fruit, lashings of vanillan oak, a touch of pepper and spice and an amazingly looong finish. It’s ready to enjoy now, and securing some of your very own is the perfect way to crack one every few months and enjoy the gorgeous developments to come.
After four years ageing, scrumptious complex secondary characters are starting to show already. This is the perfect wine to share with friends who appreciate something a bit special.
A passionate lifetime of vineyard work has ensured this Shiraz is simply some of the best premium fruit in the region. The sheer intensity of flavour has this wine knocking on the door of super-premium status!
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair are riding the crest of their dream. Cape Bernier is perched on the rich soils of an ancient volcanic range and tempered by powerful sea breezes. The vineyard’s long slow ripening period produces wines that are incredibly fruit-driven with an abundant intensity of flavours.
Pinot Noir: A super example of cool-climate Pinot. Gorgeous spicy fruit characters so unique to the vineyard, mingle with hints of herbaceous rosemary and a touch of fragrant musk from the ageing in premium French oak.
- Chardonnay: A top tier cool-climate Chardonnay harvested and crafted by hand. Delicate fruit characters of green apple with a hint of citrus and a crisp yet sensationally smooth finish. Layer upon layer of flavour. Yummo!
Thanks to Angel funding Gus & Swan and Mark & Emma are living their shared dream: three regions across two countries - all for one and one for all!
Their collaboration taps into a vast wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. Absolutely everything is done as a team - winemaking, viticulture and office admin.
Now, Marlborough in N.Z. and McLaren Vale and Mount Gambier in S.A. are distinctly different premium wine-growing regions separated by vast distances, but to this loyal band of ‘flying winemakers’ any and all challenges are to be passionately embraced.
- Awaiting copy
Sourced from the famous Metala Vineyard in Langhorne Creek with historic vines dating back to 1881, this blessed piece of earth holds a special place in Nigel and Caroline’s hearts. With its majestic gumtrees, deep alluvial soils, and maritime climate it’s affectionately referred to as ‘the land of milk and honey’ - so brilliant are the wines that come from this vineyard and this prized region!
Oh, and then there’s the stunning point that this very same vineyard grew the prize-winning fruit for the inaugural Jimmy Watson Trophy-winning red wine way back in 1962. That wine was made by the legendary Bryan Dolan… yep, Nigel’s Dad!
Get ready for a plush, fruit-driven blend of Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon for which the region is internationally renowned. Bursting with juicy mulberry, black cherry and blackberry, with a touch of delicious Cabernet leafiness and a telltale hint of regional eucalypt. The finish is luxuriously soft with lashings of lingering, mouthwatering flavour.
Nina Stocker and Kate Day are Trophy award-winning winemakers. Their careers, and indeed their lives, have been inextricably linked ever since they became lifelong besties while attending winemaking Uni. Nina and Kate are collectively TWO PAIRS - their supreme reputations certainly precede them, but their wines are right here, right now!
Their Grenache was sourced from select premium McLaren Vale vineyards to give extraordinary depth and varietal character. A sensationally lifted, aromatic red with loads of spicy luscious fruit hints all wrapped up with a fine grained tannin structure with clean fresh red berries at its delicious core.
The Pinot Gris is sourced from a single vineyard in the King Valley, Victoria - it’s one of the highest altitude premium grape growing regions in Australia. Only free-run and light pressed juice was utilised in the making of this premium white - and, it was left on yeast lees for a time to promote a cracking texture with a stunning zesty fresh finish. Be thinking pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and you’ll be reaching for another sip, pronto.
Six delicious organic wines just for you, from four truly genius winemakers.
All of these wines have been certified organic, and are sure to be some of the best picks of the crop. We’ve done all the hard selection work for you: a biodynamic Shiraz from Anna and Derek Hooper, A refreshing Chenin Blanc from Ben Gould, Mark Kenneally's sublime New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, a sensational Nero Shiraz from Brian Fletcher and Ash Horner's classic organic Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Every wine is sure to take you for a ride of delicious delights, and you’ll be wanting to go back for that second sip. You can check out our full range of organic wines here: Organic Wines.
- On you marks, get set...party! No matter what the occassion, you'll be in the mood to celebrate once this case of Naked joy lands upon your door step.
- Look no further for Angel-approved bubbles! We've selected quality fizz that is crafted by some of our most popular independent winemakers and loved by thousands of Angels year in, year out.
- With texture that will make you smile, aromas that sing out and flavours that POP, there is no doubt you'll be loving every sip of this selection, and so will your bubble-loving friends!
- Chardonnay lovers...welcome to paradise! Built exclusively for Angels at under $18.50 per bottle, this case is your ticket to mid-winter White luxury. Sounds heavenly? Well step inside....
- Featuring Naked's hottest Chardonnay specialists, this case perfectly displays our exclusive independent winemaking talents from coast to coast! Just think, six show stopping Chardonnays from six of your favourite winemakers. What more could you want!
- Top Shelf wines guarantee you the best of what our winemakers can do. Angel backing has given them access to better fruit, better oak, and the freedom to age and release each drop at the perfect time for Angels to enjoy. Inherently, the best of the best can only be crafted in small batches, so don't miss this opportunity to secure your slice of Naked heaven!
- White wine lovers, this Top Shelf selection will have you saying 'just one more please'! Textural balance and cripsy citrus notes will be delivered in spades as you work your way through this gorgeous six pack.
- Take a tour of some of Australia and New Zealand's finest white wine growing regions from the comfort of home. Talk about a cellar door experience!
- Pick out your favourite fresh food spread, gather any pals who can appreciate a quality drop and dive on in to something a little bit special...you deserve it!