- Scrumptious Chardonnay from the hills that famously make grapes sing! This cool climate wonder will have you licking your lips and scratching your head at the unreal Angel-only bang for buck.
- Each sip will deliver beautiful crisp acidity that keeps the wine together, balanced with luscious sweet melon and citrus layers.
- A hint of creamy texture and oak influence is in the mix as well, creating a complex wine that will doubtless tempt you back for more!
QLD and NSW came together in harmony for this tantalising blend. Grapes from the high-altitude Granite Belt, QLD, and Hilltops, NSW, were allowed to ripen slowly and develop complex flavours before matchmaking in the shed.
The Marsanne, Viognier and Roussanne grapes were field blended (grown in the same vineyard) and fermented as one to ensure the right balance of flavours, textures and aromas.
A full-bodied, lightly-oaked wine, this is a great alternative to Chardonnay. Enjoy stone fruit and honey flavours and a delicious scent of orange blossom. Match this rich wine with richly flavoured food and enjoy the union!
- Steve's Chardonnay is back, for its third vintage better than ever, from his family vineyard.
- The cool climate of Orange lends itself well to elegant Chardonnays. This one shows a touch of toast on the nose and white peach on the palate.
- Why not sneak a few bottles of this incredibly valued Orange Chardy in to your case today? He's of your fellow Angels favourite winemaker with over 3500 followers and his brand new vintage is an opportunity too good for any white wine lover to miss!
Granted their Winemaker's Fantasy in 2018, these Pinot Gris grapes were hand-picked from lovingly restored vines in Bill & Claudia’s new vineyard in the Marlborough region of NZ. Their own fruit for their own label!
The 2019 ripening season was near perfect. The gorgeous little bunches were hand-picked when in tip-top condition and were showered with care and attention as they made their thrilling transformation into wine.
This is a full-flavoured, crisp and dry Pinot Gris with that delicious pear and citrus flavour. Small batch white winemaking at its best and that means it won’t last long on the shelves!
Our Kiwi superstar Nicky Parish has elevated this wine to the next level! The bold choice of increasing both the new-oak and malolactic fermentation influence has brought even greater luxury to her signature drop.
Aromas of citrus and white nectarine will jump out of your glass ably matched by a gorgeous hint of toasty French oak. Textures and layers of flavours have come from time on yeast lees and the delicious finish goes on forever - it’s both balanced and bursting with liveliness.
This is a naturally low cropping vineyard managed by Nicky's father to the highest level, which is all the more reason to hop on board while the vintage is in stock! With quality you can taste from oodles of TLC in the grape growing and winemaking process. Get in quick.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- White wine lovers are in for a tantalising experience with Hunter Vally experts Fuzzy & May. Their experience comes from top local wineries like Brokenwood, McGuigan and Briar Ridge.
- Hand-crafted from premium grapes from local growers, this lighter style is more like a cool-climate Chardonnay — tantalisingly crisp and modern, with an unmistakable hint of spice, nutmeg and cashew. Delicious!
- Angel backing has unlocked new potential for Damien and Jodie. They've been able to source the best quality fruit for this Chardonnay and apply their personal flair at every step of the winemaking process. Under $14 for a Hunter Chardonnay of this quality is unreal.
Inspired by generations of Paulazzo family winemaking, Rob's much loved Heritage Bin range returns for another vintage! Keeping with tradition, each wine in the Heritage range is coded with the letter and number combination that marks the best soil locations on the vineyard. This stunning Top Shelf Chardonnay hails from Tumbarumba, with Rob's world-class Burgundy winemaking experience evident in every sip!
Rob's passion for Chardonnay runs deep, with all roads leading to this crisp and expertly layered wine. From classic grapefruit and white nectarine to green melon and hints of cashew, you'll soon discover the exceptional flavour that effortlessly mingle in your glass!
Devastatingly, Rob was affected by the most recent bushfire season with his grapes deemed unusable for the foreseeable future. If you want to get your hands on a treasure from the Heritage Bin, you'll need to act fast. The last vintage of this premium white wine - now in its fifth vintage - racked up a 93% Buy-It-Again rating, and it won't return until 2021 at best!
- Thomas has crafted a seriously delicious drop for Angels to enjoy! Get ready to bask in an elegantly long palate with hints of white peach and spice.
- The creamy and buttery texture gives an amazing mouth feel alongside beautifully integrated oak flavours, leading to a finish of spice and salted cashews. This wine comes from the upper Hunter, an area known for producing cracking Chardonnays.
- Whole pressed to maximise texture before time in a blend of one and two year old French oak giving amazing structure and balance. Go on, enjoy the return on your Angel investment by supporting one of your local Hunter legends!
- Adelaide Hills is a fantastic region for Chardonnay in Australia. Glenn took full advantage of pristine hand-picked grapes from a superb year to craft this stunning modern wine.
- Contact with the grapes skins during the winemaking process has given this wine a rich yellow colour and buckets of fruit flavour. But you won't find any of the heavy 'oaky' charatcers of old.
- A quick will swirl will reveal all its secrets — the smell of lemon curd and freshly squeezed limes, and something like almonds, or is it vanilla? You decide. If you like Chardonnay from Margaret River or the Adelaide Hills with flavour and brightness, this is for you!
It’s hard to find great Tasmanian wines by little family winemakers like these outside of cellar doors and fancy restaurants.
Every winemaker will tell you the true flavour of a wine begins in the vineyard. Bloody oath! Tassie has some of the best cool-climate ones around.
Pour a glass and set free the scent of white flowers and peach and nectarine flavours. Savour the moment the taste transforms into pear and melon and ends with a zesty flourish as it goes down. There’s a hint of vanilla in there too from its time in French oak barrels.