Cool climate Chardonnay at its best! Fruit sourced from two of the oldest producing vineyards in Denmark W.A. including Paul’s very own Karriview. Get ready for an old school Chardonnay with new-century smarts!
50% handpicked, whole bunch pressed, 40% new French oak, wild ferment,100% MLF (Malolactic Fermentation) and matured in oak for 10 months. Yep, this wine has had the whole kid gloves and Rolls Royce treatment! You’ll be amazed by the wild spectrum of flavours on show: soft ripples of minerality, searing grapefruit and beautifully balanced by a silky lanolin backbone - yummm!
Limited to only 270 cases produced from decades old vines - this wine will fly! You’ll have to get your skates on to beat the thousands of other thirsty Angels.
- Welcome to a world of vibrant, approachable and delicate Pinot Noir that you will never want to leave! Paul listened to Angel's and has changed the style of this vintage. You'll think ripe mulberry and dark fruits with some cooler red fruits. One glass isn't enough!
- The savoury notes and lighter mouth feel emulates Burgundian style of Pinot Noir, perfect for those looking to avoid the heavy, dominating reds. A lovely mineral acid line livens the palate and allows the berry flavours to dance their way to an lip smacking, slightly spicy finish.
- Paul loves to uphold his commitment to unique and individual winemaking every vintage, and this Pinot is no exception! Angels have got an opportunity to taste an incredible wine from quality aged vines in the Great Southern region for under $15. You'd be mad not to pop this in your basket!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Hand picked from a premium Single Vineyard site in the Ferguson Valley, W.A. - 30% whole bunch wild fermented, unfined, unfiltered and bottled early to deliver drinking pleasure!
Gamay is a super-cool variety that serves up classic aromas of red fruits and violets all with a hallmark acid crunchiness. Fine velvety tannins round out a seductive mouth filling palate that is rich, attractive and seriously gulpable! A perfect wine for parties.
Still a rare planted variety in Oz it over delivers in spades and is pure unadulterated drinking pleasure!
This wine began its journey in the vineyard - foot stomped, wild yeast fermented on site, pressed off to older oak and left on lees for 12 months until bottled. A true artisans wine!
Seductive fresh and vibrant with fine chalky tannins. Hints of herb, spice and dusty earth support a rich fruit profile that is elegant and lingering.
This delicious Pinot truly represents the variety and site - ever so lightly oaked this is a wine that speaks of its origins and offers extraordinary drinkability. It is simply perfect with BBQ’d lamb chops - yummm!
- Distinctly cool climate in style, Paul's Chardonnay shows an ever present line of textual acidity which carries through for a fantastically flavoursome finish. Refreshing minerality, citrus, white peach and apple blossom will greet you with open arms with every scrumptious sip!
- Partial treatment in new French oak integrates secondary layers in beautiful harmony, without dominating the delicate fruit components. The wine is comprised of batch fruit from one of the oldest and most sought after vineyards in Mt Barker. An Angel price under $16 is too tasty to pass up compared to the $35+ market bottles this fruit usually ends up in.
- Don't miss an opportunity to try a wine that sings the unique Great Southern tune! It exemplifies the modern Chardonnay trend, stepping away from buttery, overpowering oak. Fresh and fruity yet seriously balanced and approachable, this baby is suited to any occasion with or without food. Its the perfect on-hand companion for unexpected guests this summer!
The latest Nodus Tollens has hit the Naked shelves - the new premium range from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson.This sensational full bodied Red Field Blend is rich and round and a beautiful blend of 3 varieties that fit so well together.
Plush, ripe Shiraz leads the way with black pepper spice, then Tempranillo adds savoury and smoked meat notes and then a touch of Viognier gives the wine a delicate floral lift.
A perfect Red for your next scrumptious BBQ. Yummm! You better get your skates on, once your fellow Angels find out this cracking red won’t be around for long.
Introducing Nodus Tollens, the new premium range from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson. First up, an exceptional White Field Blend made from Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer and Riesling - it’s a recipe for luscious success!
Each varietal was fermented separately and then blended to give you this full bodied, full flavoured, fresh and fruity white, that will put your senses into overdrive.
This complex fruit-driven white highlights the Great Southern region of W.A. and showcases the sheer diversity of fruit characters that are produced from the diverse warm and cool climates contained within.
One of the first Fianos to ever come out of WA!
Paul has gone above and beyond the norm by fermenting in clay Amphorae - a big earthenware jug - ancient techniques meets modern!
It’s rich, spicy, exotic and refreshing… and sure to put a spring in your step. With only 113 cases in existance, you'll have to get in quick.
Paul Nelson’s stunning Tempranillo Rosé is deliciously vibrant with delicate aromatics and a flavour filled finish.
Lifted red fruits are jumping out of the glass. Raspberry, strawberry and red currant aromas pervade the nose, while the palate is enhanced by purple fruits and a subtle acidity.
From a premium wine producing region it over delivers on flavour and price!
- This gorgeous Riesling comes from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson. Back by popular Angel demand, you'll taste lively character and Paul's winemaking prowess in every sip!
- A gorgeous light straw and pale quartz appearance perfectly compliments the aromas of lifted citrus apple and green pear, wrapped with hints of passionfruit and white apple blossom.
- Paul's Riesling is a light bodied drop with hints of minerality, floral, citrus and spiced pear characters. It's a textual masterpiece with acidity that continues to keep the palate fresh and vibrant. Finishing long with lingering lemon sorbet and lime flavours. Stock up on this delight while you still can.