WE'RE NOT SURE
Karriview Vineyard is the oldest producing vineyard in Denmark, W.A. and its consistent quality has been likened to some of the finest vineyards in Burgundy, France. Planted on North facing slopes the old vines produce exceptional Pinot fruit of optimum ripeness.
Handpicked, partial whole bunch fermented, pressed off to new French oak and left on lees for 8 months. Sensationally concentrated aromas and flavours - beautifully perfumed with spicy red fruits, succulent in texture and layers of intrigue over such a looong finish!
Only 100 cases of this extraordinary Pinot are available and follows on from last years release which was awarded one of the best Pinot’s of WA. An iconic wine from an iconic vineyard!
This wine began its journey in the vineyard - foot stomped, wild yeast fermented on site, pressed off to older oak and left on lees for 12 months until bottled. A true artisans wine!
Seductive fresh and vibrant with fine chalky tannins. Hints of herb, spice and dusty earth support a rich fruit profile that is elegant and lingering.
This delicious Pinot truly represents the variety and site - ever so lightly oaked this is a wine that speaks of its origins and offers extraordinary drinkability. It is simply perfect with BBQ’d lamb chops - yummm!
- Rod downed tools at one of the best wineries in NZ to work for you. Why? To get the best NZ wines to Angels at an unbeatable price. This Pinot shows Naked's vineyard to consumer model in action! Anything from this region would normally retail at $35+ on the shelves.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise, perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavour, and blustery sea breezes keep everything cool and fresh. Drinking this wine young will show New World style characteristics, but after some years cellaring earthy characters will show that are reminiscent of Burgundy wines.
- Selling out quickly every year and with an incredible 95% buy-again rating, don't wait around and risk disappointment. Rich, dark cherries combine with oak derived vanilla and spicy whole bunch characters for an intense, lasting finish. Pop this hand picked gem in your basket today!
- The latest vintage of Mike's Angel favourite is all-too scrumptious! Gorgeous Pinot Noir fruit from the world renowned Marlborough region has been the foundation of a totally drinkable delight with outstanding length of flavour.
- It is medium bodied with plush texture to compliment the layers of juicy plum and red cherry notes. Meandering tannins will have you reaching for a re-fill every time, as will the lovely rose petal aromas.
- Get ready to enjoy a fruit driven, supple and easy drinking wine. Made in tiny quantities, it will fly so get in quick! Guaranteed to impress with food or if enjoyed on it's own - why not share the Naked joy with this lighter red option over the warmer months?
- Mike loves his Pinot, and even when working for a top New Zealand winery, yearned to make his very own. Well, we came up with the funding and now he's going it alone - and producing classic NZ Pinot for all our Angels.
- Think ripe black cherry with a hint of raspberry, a touch of herbs and spice and a bundle of juicy sweetness in the mid palate, all finished off with smooth tannins and hey presto! The perfect Pinot.
- The last vintage hailed a huge 89% of people who loved it so this wine is sure to impress! It is a versatile and flavour packed wine, full of dark, vibrant fruit on release that will continue to evolve it's complexities in the bottle over a couple of years.
- Australian Rosé has been forging ahead in leaps and bounds over the past five years, and Rob has delivered a unique incarnation of this classic summer wine, using delicate Pinot Noir. It's crafted in a dry, fresh and elegant Provence style.
- The Riverina fruit component is responsible for providing the aromatic core; a fresh floral lift along with the textbook notes of strawberries and cream. The Hilltops component provides the fresh acidity, raspberry and cherry flavours, along with more subtle savoury characters.
- Made in tiny quantities and all yours for under $12 for a bottle, this value is unsurpassed on traditional in-store shelves. This is Rob's labour of love, one that the wise will stock up on while they can!
- Pinot Noir...the brooding and mysterious character that never fails to send taste buds into a spin! Adam's 2018 Pinot Noir is smooth, sexy and the perfect lighter bodied red for the warmer months.
- This notoriously delicate and complex varietal has been crafted to delight drinkers with a fragrant nose of lifted, juicy cherry and spicy red fruits.
- The palate shows spicy complexity and savoury, and gamey nuances. With enough love and oak in this baby to make it last, do yourself a favour and stock up to enjoy it again and again as the layers fulfil their potential over the coming years.
Kym’s small-batch, single-vineyard ‘Ranga’ Pinot Noir Rose is sourced from one of the most beautiful Pemberton vineyards. It’s packed with flavour and sure to be the perfect go-to Summer thirst quencher.
You’ll be mesmerised by the stunning salmon pink colour and once you take your first sip you’ll be transported by an overflow of typical yummy pinot strawberry, pomegranate and rose petal characters all with a lovely savoury edge.
Try as you might, this wine will disappear sooner than you can say “yes way Rosé”. Drink now or within the next year to enjoy the fresh fruitiness!
Paul Nelson’s Nodus Tollens Pinot Noir is sourced from some of the oldest vines in the Great Southern region of WA. Finished in a combination of 40% new oak and 60% older oak and matured on yeast lees to enhance palate texture and layers of complexity. Yum!
There’s an abundance of intense red and dark fruits with a long finish that is beautifully wrapped up in spicy oak and earthy flavours. Fine tannin adds another layer of complexity giving this wine youthful charm and mouthfeel.
Pinot Noir of this calibre would easily sell for over $35 a bottle, and it’s an absolute bargain to Angel’s for under $17. Don’t miss your chance to try some of Paul’s magic!