Leighton’s Top Shelf, single vineyard, Shiraz is sure to delight the senses. Grown from the family vineyard in the Pyrenees, given the 'Rolls Royce' treatment, you know it is sure to blow your mind!
The vineyard incorporates both conventional and organic practice in the field, with soil aeration, composting, mulching, and sheep grazing all adding to a sustainable approach. Fruit quality is paramount.
This wine is sexy! Aroma and palate gain intrigue with time in the glass, unearthing tales of cherry, plum, candied orange and blanck peppercorn. The silky smooth mouthfeel will have you coming back for more.
- Leighton’s Top Shelf Cabernet, single vineyard from the family vineyard is sure to tick all your boxes. Top quality fruit, top quality oak equals an amazing wine experience.
A diverse wine with sweet tasting fruit flavours of strawberry, cherry through to blackberry and fig. Hints of chinotto and quinine are carried on waves of vibrant fruit, with toasted Hungarian oak in equal stride.
This complex union of fruit and oak is robust in its structure, with highly integrated fine tannin joining the party, and kicking on at the back of the palate. Everything about this wine is intense!
- The Queensland boys are back! After a sellout last year, they deliver their next vintage of their luscious Tempranillo. Beyond the hand-dipped wax seal, this incredible red is all about pure, fresh red and black fruits.
- The cool climate characteristics make it juicy and moreish, especially with it's layers of French and American oak and soft, velvety tannins. A little lighter and brighter than some Australian Tempranillos, this is a classic example of the style that is made and drunk all over Spain. All this exotic deliciousness can wing to your Angel door for under $19!
- This wine is sourced from Glen and Andrew's own organically managed vineyards as well as a neighbouring vineyard just up the road in the cool climate hills of Ballandean. A true Queensland dream made in tiny quantities, don't miss your share - pop it in your basket today!
- Rich red lovers, brace yourself! Black currant, fresh berry, bell pepper and chocolatey layers will all greet you with a lip smacking bang, followed by a deliciously long finish. Fine French oak has tied each element together seamlessly.
- It all must begin with sunning fruit, sourced from an incredible rocky vineyard in Willyabrup, Margaret River which brings out character in each vine. Nigel is a one man band, and his incredible attention to detail pays dividends in each shed born baby of an Evoi wine. The sense of place is undeniable in this drop, showing off the premium climatic conditions that Margaret is known for around the world.
- Nigel's previous vintage was snapped up off Naked shelves quickly last year, so jump in while this treasure is still around. This is for the lover's of Nigel's big flavour, grippy tannin combo!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Caroline Dunn is Aussie wine royalty and her small batch of Barossa red deliciousness returns! Mataro is one of Barossa valley’s most beguiling varieties and her fresh winemaking approach lets the fruit speak for itself.
This Mataro is an expressive, graceful and captivating wine. Complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes, exotic spices and hints of violet florals on the nose follow through to a sleek, supple and lively palate. It is medium-bodied, with plenty of soft, generous flavour and long, silky satiny tannins.
This bright, modern Barossa Valley red features plenty of fruit and a smooth, supple palate on release and will develop further complex layers over time. With premium fruit selected from dress circle vineyards in Stonewell and Light Pass - it’s got a stunning pedigree!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Hand-picked from gnarly old bush vines grown on the deep sandy soils of Vine Vale in the Barossa, Caroline has crafted a sensational fresh take on this regional hero variety.
Matured in seasoned spicy French oak for 12 months to soften and develop richness and complexity. Aromas of wild raspberry, white pepper and gentle spice all lead to flavours overflowing with juicy, sleek and lively fruit, all wrapped up with fine supple tannins.
Perfect with slow cooked lamb ragu or pasta with a rich homemade tomato sauce. Delicious!
- Sourced from the family vineyard called the ‘Cave Block’ in Wrattonbully, SA which is known for its Terra Rossa soils and world heritage listed caves, including some beneath this very vineyard!
- The climate in Wrattonbully produces a great mix of fruit and spice. Berry fruits and plum typically found in warmer climates is balanced with white pepper and spice found in cool climate Shiraz. This harmony is both unique and complex and produces a wine to please all Shiraz lovers.
- If you want a crowd pleaser, this is it. Soft, rich, generous and complex. If you like a Barossa style, give this a try. If you like an Adelaide Hills style, give this a try. If you like a cool climate Syrah, give this a try.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Wow! Hamish’s Winemakers Fantasy Exclusive Release Pinot Noir from the Adelaide Hills has hit the virtual Naked shelves! From the moment you crack the lid you’ll love the vibrant crimson colour with gorgeous ruby hues, fruit forward aromas, and hints of gorgeous bright strawberry, red cherry and savoury spice.
Hamish hand selected two separate parcels and fermented them separately. He matured one for around 9 months in high grade French oak and the other for 3 months to retain pristine fruit freshness. And then, when he blended it all together… delicious!
Get ready for a silky soft Pinot Noir with attractive primary flavours of red fruit and savoury spice, sitting upon a foundation of well-structured acidity, well-integrated premium oak and fine grained tannin.
- Made from the free run juice of John's estate grown Shiraz grapes, this is the third ever Montvalley Rosé to hit the Naked shelves! Using only the most premium hand picked fruit, there is no doubt Montvalley fans will be thrilled with this Angel exclusive.
- Showing a pale blush colour, your glass will be the envy of the room even before the strawberry aroma starts floating around! You'll taste a fruit basket of apple, blood orange and wild berries with gentle tannins along the way.
- The Angel price on this Top Shelf local Rosé simply couldn't be without the backing of Angels. Go on, kick your feet up with a bottle of local brilliance...gorgeous Rosé from John & Dan to you!
- Good things come to those who wait, and the wait is over! It is back by popular demand... and we just couldn't get this 96% rated stunner back quick enough. Of course, it's Angels who get priority access to the final release of her outstanding Clare Valley Shiraz.
- With elegance and finesse, this wine drips with quality. The single-vineyard 30 year old vines are located in Penwortham, at the centre of the world renowned Clare Valley. Having been matured in American oak barrels, it's a wine that has aged wonderfully and become more complex and concentrated.
- Your glass will show beautifully deep crimson colours with a vibrant red hue. The fresh boysenberry aromas are complimented by chocolate, white pepper and spice. Shiraz lovers will delighted with the palate; dominated by red berry flavours, pepper and spice. Medium bodied with a long and persistent finish, this is a top class Shiraz without the top class price. Another win for the Angels who made it possible!