WE'RE NOT SURE
Caroline Dunn is Aussie wine royalty and her small batch of Barossa red deliciousness returns! Mataro is one of Barossa valley’s most beguiling varieties and her fresh winemaking approach lets the fruit speak for itself.
This Mataro is an expressive, graceful and captivating wine. Complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes, exotic spices and hints of violet florals on the nose follow through to a sleek, supple and lively palate. It is medium-bodied, with plenty of soft, generous flavour and long, silky satiny tannins.
This bright, modern Barossa Valley red features plenty of fruit and a smooth, supple palate on release and will develop further complex layers over time. With premium fruit selected from dress circle vineyards in Stonewell and Light Pass - it’s got a stunning pedigree!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Wow! Hamish’s Winemakers Fantasy Exclusive Release Pinot Noir from the Adelaide Hills has hit the virtual Naked shelves! From the moment you crack the lid you’ll love the vibrant crimson colour with gorgeous ruby hues, fruit forward aromas, and hints of gorgeous bright strawberry, red cherry and savoury spice.
Hamish hand selected two separate parcels and fermented them separately. He matured one for around 9 months in high grade French oak and the other for 3 months to retain pristine fruit freshness. And then, when he blended it all together… delicious!
Get ready for a silky soft Pinot Noir with attractive primary flavours of red fruit and savoury spice, sitting upon a foundation of well-structured acidity, well-integrated premium oak and fine grained tannin.
- This deep, brooding character is just like the place it came from - the inspirational Engine Room! Hamish's masterful blend will over-deliver to its Angel fans once again. The fruit quality was excellent with great balance and depth of colour of flavour.
- With an alluring crimson hue, the Engine Room Shiraz Tempranillo is a beautiful wine full of delicate surprises. Scents of ripe cherries and dark plum abound, while hints of dusty sweet spice add interest and appeal.
- Ripe, juicy red fruits combine on the palate to create a gorgeous plummy richness with just a sprinkling of liquorice and herbs.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ahhhh the Margaret River...that wonderful place where every wine is premium. Brian brings Angels another cracking Rosé sure to set off any occasion in style. Brian has crafted this treasure from quality low yielding fruit in northern Margaret River - not quite dry land, but gravelly and fabulous for growing red varietals!
- Your glass will be filled with an almost luminous coral colour. The nose is savoury and spicy, thanks to the sweet Shiraz and spicy Tempranillo kick. The palate is dry, medium bodied with great intensity and length of flavour.
- When it comes to Rosé, Brian thinks there is no better time than now to enjoy, when its just been bottled and is super fresh! Seriously pink and seriously popular with Angels each vintage, get in quick while it's here.
- Leighton’s Top Shelf Cabernet, single vineyard from the family vineyard is sure to tick all your boxes. Top quality fruit, top quality oak equals an amazing wine experience.
A diverse wine with sweet tasting fruit flavours of strawberry, cherry through to blackberry and fig. Hints of chinotto and quinine are carried on waves of vibrant fruit, with toasted Hungarian oak in equal stride.
This complex union of fruit and oak is robust in its structure, with highly integrated fine tannin joining the party, and kicking on at the back of the palate. Everything about this wine is intense!
Damien and Jodie’s Reserve Shiraz will only be made in the finest years. For their first ever release they have selected the best fruit from an exceptional Hunter vintage. Matured in oak for 12 months to get great integration, it still displays amazing freshness of fruit.
Bright red fruits, plums and spice jump out of the glass, all with an amazing savoury backbone. It’ll have you coming back for more!
A wine of this calibre would normally sell for over $40 in the retail market. It’s a bargain for Angels at under $18.
WE'RE NOT SURE
A unique blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot grown in the Riverina and Hilltops regions of NSW showing true varietal expression, intense flavours and deep rich colour.
Get ready for enticing aromas of blackcurrant and violets complemented by hints of red cherry and subtle toasted oak.
Rich and full-bodied this red shows intense black plum and flavours of wild blueberry. The velvety smooth tannin structure and spicy oak influence provide exceptional length to this generous, rich and complex wine.
- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions! The 2019 vintage of this classic Angel favourite is looking very smart, fitting for such a special year in the Santolin's lives!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh strawberries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- Perfect to kick off your evening, or a champagne breakfast! This bottle of fun is an undeniable crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
- B.V.O Bloem Moscato is light, silvery bright and vivacious! World-class and totally inspired by the greatest wines from the Piedmont region in northern Italy, which can set you back up to $50 per bottle.
- Angels, you will be totally dazzled by the oh-so-delicate fizz as it hits the glass. Enticing aromas of fresh lychee jump out and mingle with a brilliant balance of subtle sweetness with tart crunchy pineapple hints leading to a delectable and refreshing dry finish.
- Drink it super chilled and open the bottle right before serving to retain maximum fizz. Delicious with a plate of fresh summer fruits at brekky or paired with a passionfruit tart at dessert is an absolute winner. Brilliant with a summer cheese plate too!
- Adam sourced these grapes from Seaview and Clarendon vineyards in the renowned McLaren Vale. The end result in a sumptuous looking wine - deep purple, almost black in colour. You'll be blown away with aromas of black currants and white pepper, with hints of dark chocolate and nutmeg.
- Each sip will be a rich mouthful, with firm tannins that give the wine power as well as an irresistible persistence of flavour. This bottle will take you deep into Adam's world of sky-high Angel rated range of Reds and out the other side happier for the delicious experience.
- The last vintage scored a mind blowing 96% buy-again rating from Angels - who could argue with that?! Get in quick before this McLaren beauty is all snapped up once again.