WE'RE NOT SURE
- Naked's big Barossa beauty is back! Rated a whopping 96% last vintage, this stunner was crafted with grapes from exceptional low-yielding old vines with proven nutrient rich grapes a-plenty. You'll be taken to planet YUM with each sip. Just think - layers of blackcurrants, cinnamon and mocha, spice. The palate is tight, rich and round - the perfect winter warmer!
- This wine is truly Naked in every sense. It was lovingly produced by our masterful South Australian Red specialist Adam Barton, who now has freedom and room for creativity in his winery like never before thanks to your Angel backing.
- Firm tannins give the wine great texture, mouthfeel and persistence of flavour. Thousands of Angels will be falling over themselves after loving this last vintage, so you can be sure you're on to a winner.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Margaret River go hand in hand, and the whole wine world knows it! Renowned for it's perfect growing conditions year in year out, there is little wonder that Stuart has hand-selected local grape sites for this show stopper. After the juice spent 24 months in French Oak to integrate the bolder notes, Stuart's labour of love has resulted in a dense drop that is perfect in every way.
- The depth and dimension of the wine's aromas suggest that this is something serious and long living. Your glass will fill with layers of red and blueberries, blackcurrants and a touch of nutty spice. Everything comes together like the sweetest choir you've ever heard!
- All this class has fantastic length and finishes with abundant fine grained tannins. In some ways the wine is brooding and introspective, and in other ways it's bursting with vibrance. Sophisticated and seductive now, it will only get better with age!
- Adam sourced these grapes from a high country vineyard in McLaren Vale. The end result in a sumptuous looking wine - deep purple, almost black in colour. As you pour, fragrant black currants and white pepper will be joined by hints of dark chocolate and nutmeg.
- Each sip will be a rich mouthful, with firm tannins that give the wine power as well as an irresistible persistence of flavour. This bottle will take you deep into Adam's world of red wines & out the other side happier for the delicious experience.
- The last vintage scored a mind blowing 95% buy-again rating from 1000's of Angels - who could argue with that?! Get in quick before this McLaren beauty is all snapped up once again.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Anthony's winemaking love affair with Shiraz has endured since the early 80's, propelled by his friend Kym's unparalleled local growing expertise.
- Kym's passing in 2013 rocked the winemaking Victorian community, and years on Angels can get an insight to just how good he was. Few tributes could befitt Kym more than a wine like this - it is charming, generous and full of life.
- A flavoursome, powerful treat with a balanced mouth feel, this classic aged Shiraz will be an unforgettable addition to the case of any Red lover!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A blend of Shiraz, Cabernet and Malbec, this is a truly rich wine with blackberry, plum and cherry fruit on the nose supported by a soft and rich palate with firm tannins. It's an undeniable crowd pleaser!
- Top Shelf class for under $19 and with a huge Angel following from past vintages, there is no doubt this will have you smiling from ear to ear. Adam has pumped up every element using top quality fruit so that you can enjoy full flavour, balanced texture and have your guests asking where/what/how??!
- Another cracking star in Adam's line-up of reds that champion different winemaking regions of South Australia, this is likely to top any red lover's list of go-to classics!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This brand new wine is from Sam's Icon range. If you liked his Victorian Cabernet Sauvignon, wait till you try this... you will be blown away!
- From the Strathbogie Ranges in Central Victoria, 80% of this wines was matured in new french oak. It is a beautifully balanced wine with great length of flavour. It's impressive but a very sophisticated wine!
- Think fresh, mint, classic cassis and cigar box - classic Cabernet flavours and its been made exclusively for you, the Angels that support Sam!
- It's back - one of Jen's most popular wines rated over 90%. Jen's Diamond Shiraz is her ultimate expression of the variety, so it's given all the love and care in the world in the winery!!!
- This Shiraz aims to express the full bodied, rich fruit characters of the variety, but with a savouriness and complexity on the palate that makes it the type of wine you want another glass and another glass and another glass.
- Sourced from some of the oldest sites available to Jen (nearly 40 years old); these mature vineyards consistently produce concentrated fruit flavours, good colour & good fullness to the wine. Go on, treat yourself...
- This wine is the unprecedented Top Shelf product of the one and only Rob Paulazzo, who has already racked up nearly 18,000 ratings from thousands of Angel fans. If you're not already shaking with excitement, keep in mind the gorgeous hand harvested Cab fruit of this wine comes directly from Hilltops, one of Australia's most under-rated cool climate red wine regions. Why not get ahead of the curve?!
- Cabernet Sauvignon has undoubtedly been the backbone in some of the world's greatest wines. As you pour your glass full of class, you'll know why: aromas of blackberry, black olive, subtle mint and toasty oak will have you salivating.
- Medium bodied, elegant and intense. It will be all yours to savour! Nuances of juicy black fruits, dark chocolate and silky cassis add further complexity while you bask in a finish that is just too good to be true. Pick up that jaw off the floor! (unless you're gawking at the Angel price under $20 because that really is quite exceptional)...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Direct from the brilliant Rory Clifton-Parks, this wine is a hallmark of Naked's best Cab's. With vintage conditions second to none once again, red lovers won't want this baby missing from their next case!
- Any special occasion will be celebrated in style with its soft, rich and full mouth feel. Balanced tannins, juicy berry layers and earthy complexity are all brought to well rounded, lengthy finish with each sip.
- Since Angels gave Rory the backing to go big, he hasn't once disappointed. The last vintage of this Cab scored a whopping 94% buy again rating from Angels just like you. Thousands of people can't be wrong!
- Good things come to those who wait, and the wait is over! The last vintage we had of this wine was 2012... and we just couldn't get this 94% rated stunner back quick enough. Of course, it's Angels who get priority access to the final release of her outstanding Clare Valley Shiraz.
- With elegance and finesse, this wine drips with quality. The single-vineyard 30 year old vines are located in Penwortham, at the centre of the world renowned Clare Valley. Having been matured in American oak barrels, it's a wine that has aged wonderfully and become more complex and concentrated.
- Your glass will show beautifully deep crimson colours with a vibrant red hue. The fresh boysenberry aromas are complimented by chocolate, white pepper and spice. Shiraz lovers will delighted with the palate; dominated by red berry flavours, pepper and spice. Medium bodied with a long and persistent finish, this is a top class Shiraz without the top class price. Another win for the Angels who made it possible!