- Jen's beloved Sangiovese is back better than ever! You'll be in for a treat with raspberry, red cherry and spice aromas dancing around your glass. Spending some time in matured oak, the palate is medium bodied, textured and smooth, with a long finish that leaves you wanting more!
- Originating in Tuscany, Sangiovese is the main varietal used in traditional Chianti blends. This is the perfect next step to the side of your standard Shiraz or Cab favourite and in to a world of reds that are up and coming on the Australian wine scene.
- With 94% of Angels who bought a bottle last vintage wanting to buy it again, you'd best get your hands on a few of these quickly. It's guaranteed to leave any red lover with a big smile on their dial, especially at under $10 for Angels!
- Get ready for extraordinary raspberry notes coupled with the classic grippy tannins of Sangiovese. This is a varietal that originated in Tuscany and is commonly used to create the region's world famous Chianti blend. In Australia it is fast gaining recognition as a brilliant food wine.
- Kevin sourced this wine from a single vineyard known for producing exquisite Sangiovese from the Padthaway, famous for it Italian varieties.
- The bottle will disappear fast once you've experienced each sip's long, savoury and elegant finish. Made in small quantities, smart Angels will secure their dose of this future Naked classic today before it's all drunk up!
The King Valley is one of the highest altitude grape growing regions in Australia, meaning a long and gradual ripening period allowing for optimal flavour development. The vineyard where Nina & Kate’s Pinot Gris grapes comes from is North facing and on a gentle slope allowing for this gradual ripening on account of the cooler nights with breezes hailing from the high country and warm days perfect for balanced flavour and sugar ripeness.
A jazzy, zesty, lifted, textured, little number, which sits on the fence in style exhibiting hints of Pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and a textured finish more reminiscent of French Pinot Gris, coupled with zingy, crunchy acidity, and lovely minerality more reminiscent of Italian Pinot Grigio.
Get your tastebuds excited with a citrus, mineral, pear explosion that will make you want to go back for more! Enjoy it with food, enjoy it with friends, but most of all we hope you just enjoy it!
- It's that time of year again - a new vintage delivery of Sam's classic Rosé has landed just for Angels..hooray! It has a lovely pale pink colour and aromas of red apples with a delicate floral lift. On the palate there is a light suggestion of sweetness, while fresh acid kicks in to give a balanced, fresh and zippy finish.
- Sam has sourced the Shiraz, Zinfandel and hint of Gewürztraminer grapes in this blend from the elevated and cool climate vineyards of the Strathbogie Ranges. They tend to grow fruit with strong fruit flavour, which also goes some way to explaining the pretty perfumes that accompany each scrumptious sip.
- Perfect to chill down and share with friends on a hot summer night, this is the perfect summer stock-up Rosé at under $10 for Angels! Don't miss a little slice of Sam's winemaking brilliance in your next basket. You'll see why thousands of people have rated this as a no brainer buy-again wine before!
- Arneis is the new ‘it’ wine - cool and oh-so-delicious! Lifted tropical hints of gooseberry and passionfruit jump from the glass. Crisp apple, pear and lemon myrtle glide along a fresh mineral palate that prickles with intensity and texture. Such a long finish. Yummm!
- This Arneis is back for 2019 (2018 vintage had a 90% buy it again rating so we couldn't not bring it back!). It is a $50 bottle of wine any day of the week - but Angel funding has made it possible to over-deliver on winemaking tools, wine quality and price.
- Partially fermented in two handcrafted Tuscan-clay, 500 litre Amphorae. Wow! These big pots are integral to the Nodus Tollens style and are testament to centuries old, traditional methods of winemaking.
- This is the fifth vintage of an instant classic from Ash! Get ready for aromas of pears, green apples and wild flowers with a gorgeous textural palate of fresh citrus fruits. The mouth feel has a hint of creaminess to beautifully balance each sip.
- Sourced from the cool climate wine region of Orange, this little piece of art is dosed up with lots of love from the passionate Mr Horner and his talented team. It's the only one of its kind in the current Naked range, so pop the cork & enjoy the ride from start to finish!
- It's rare to find a certified organic wine of this quality at a price this low. Once again, Angels have made a little miracle possible & Ash has returned the favour with a sparkly gem. Made in small quantities, get it in your basket today!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Anna and Derek once again deliver their incredible Sweet Spot white, which holds a special place in the hearts of many Angels. It constantly delights Pinot Gris lovers, and always leaves first time Pinot Gris drinkers completely converted!
- Each mouthful is super smooth, with a light to medium mouthful that makes it perfect to enjoy during the day. It has tropical fruit layers, like liquid sunshine! The perfect alternative if you're looking for a change from Sauvignon Blanc.
- At under $14 for Angels, this incredible quality wine can be at your door in no time, delivering flavour and value in spades!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The next vintage of Brian's classic SSB blend has tremendous vibrancy and freshness. He has sourced the fruit for this vintage from incredible low yielding vines from the Mid North of the Margaret River, consistently rated as a world class winemaking region.
- Fruit driven and easy drinking, each sip is well balanced - the perfect dry white for warmer weather. The mouth-watering finish lingers on the palate and leaves you crying out for more!
- A glass of this dreamy drop will leave your tastebuds feeling lifted and delicately treated. It's certainly a wine to be enjoyed while young, and why not at this steal of an Angel price!
- Delicate currants, with earthy characters and undertones of berry and rhubarb delite the nose. Hints of light smoke, clove and light spice result from fermentation and oak maturation.
- Thomas pours his passion into crafting his own wines and championing NSW wines on the larger stage - and why not with access to such full-flavoured warm climate fruit, which he has used to craft this gorgeous Cab. It displays balanced acidity and a rich, smooth, fruity mid-palate.
- Mudgee's full-flavoured warm climate, has played a major role in the Australian Wine Industry and has gained huge notoriety among winemaking circles. Get in on this scrumptious red wine while it's still here!
- Hand grown and picked by Tait Hamilton whose family vineyard is on the prestige soils of Heathcote. Tait is a hardworking and careful grower, and he has a site which is an incredible gift from nature!
- Your glass will be boldly coloured with youthful magenta on the rim. Scrumptious layers of plum, blackberries, chocolate and raisins will sing along with earthy, peppery hints. Tannins are ripe and plush, lending texture to round out each powerful, flavour packed slurp!
- The low pH of Tait's fruit is associated with bright colour and 'stable' wine which can almost make itself with minimal intervention - the challenge is not messing up the natural gift. The wine is full bodied with warmth from ripe fruit and subsequent high alcohol. Time spent in new an one year old oak barrels has given it a moreish, smokey finish. Go on, treat yourself to the tip-top of Naked's shelves!