WE'RE NOT SURE
- Nigel's labour of love returns better than ever Angels. Wait until you taste the 2020 vintage! You'll revel in a complex wine that isn't too heavy but instead oozes drinkability. Nigel can't help but describe the wine using the classic line 'He aint heavy, he's my brother'.
- Just a few teasers....think peach notes, mandarin, butterscotch, vanilla bean, Brazil nut and classic French oak.
- All this deliciousness comes down to science really - the grapes for this wine are from Mendoza vines that grow on very rocky soil, producing just enough stress to make the vines put extra energy and nutrients into their offspring (the grapes). Nigel wild fermented the premium grapes and used a blend of barrel and tank to capture the right balance of flavour for Angels to enjoy.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Straight to your dinner table with love from the unbelievable talents of Brian Fletcher! His immense winemaking experience has resulted in an easy drinking, dry red to enjoy with red meat based meals.
- Your nose will be treated to red berry and peppery notes, while your taste buds will enjoy a lingering and savoury cherry finish! This vintage delivers more savoury layers than in the past, and does exceptionally well when enjoyed over a few nights.
- Brian's love of life shines through his winemaking, and the result is always something special. Snap up this ever-popular Naked drop and let it help make any occasion sing!
Judy and Glen Kelly continue to make their mark on Australia's winemaking scene with rarely produced Mediterranean varietals, including this Graciano! Thanks to a delicate vintage process that included night harvesting, crushing the fruit within three hours of picking and ageing the wine in French oak, the flavour integrity in this unique red is impeccable!
Wines like this aren't easy to come by; the grapes hail from the oldest Graciano planting in the Clare Valley. With a smooth palate and intense garnet colour that echoes an abundance of cherries and hint of five spice, each sip is reminiscent of slow, sunny days spent in northern Spain.
As a boutique winemakers, Judy and Glen only produced a small quantity of this delectable drop. A premium wine like this would typically set you back $27.99 but Angels can nab it for $17.99 - if they hurry!
The cooler temperatures where these grapes grow keep them from getting too ripe and allows Debbie to create a super elegant Shiraz with delicious flavours.
Juicy grape ‘parcels’ (grapes from a specific area of a vineyard) were fermented and then partially matured on French oak for 6 months. These different expressions of Shiraz were then expertly blended to get the best possible wine.
This delicious Shiraz will tempt you with its plum and red berry characters and a hint of dark chocolate. It’s a generous, fruity drop with chewy tannins that will linger on and on!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The grapes for this delicious Pinot Gris came from the highest point in the vineyard and picked early to lock in crispness and freshness.
These grapes were only lightly pressed to make sure the juice didn’t get too much colour from the naturally dark skins. After tank fermentation, the lees (dead yeast particles) were removed to preserve the fresh fruit characters.
This crisp wine is brimming with green apple and pear — soft on the tongue with balanced acidity to keep those flavours singing!
- Get ready for a Merlot from the young master Mobbs! This delightful parcel of red joy delivers in spades - classic flavours of plum, black cherries and a touch of oak influence will have you doing a happy dance especially for under $13 for Angels!
- The vintage was particularly outstanding for Merlot in the Central Ranges - warm ripening days and enough cool nights to ensure a scrumptious flavour structure was formed.
- This is definitely a red suited to the warmer months - plenty of fruit on the palate to keep you licking your lips, and with a softly finishing, light-medium mouth feel which ensures easy-drinking every time. Steve is on to a winner for Angels, so don't miss this little wonder, only made in small quantities!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Boys are back, bringing their second vintage Chardonnay to Naked, this cool climate, single vineyard wine and not to metion it is also organically framed.
- The combination of using new and old french oak gives you this classic, well rounded wine having the perfect amount of fruit and oak flavours.
- Once you've popped the cap, you will fall head-over-heels to the aromas of melon, peaches and toasted nuts.
Cool climate Chardonnay at its best! Fruit sourced from two of the oldest producing vineyards in Denmark W.A. including Paul’s very own Karriview. Get ready for an old school Chardonnay with new-century smarts!
50% handpicked, whole bunch pressed, 40% new French oak, wild ferment,100% MLF (Malolactic Fermentation) and matured in oak for 10 months. Yep, this wine has had the whole kid gloves and Rolls Royce treatment! You’ll be amazed by the wild spectrum of flavours on show: soft ripples of minerality, searing grapefruit and beautifully balanced by a silky lanolin backbone - yummm!
Limited cases produced from decades old vines - this wine will fly! You’ll have to get your skates on to beat the thousands of other thirsty Angels.
- His top-selling, sky-high rated Shiraz has returned - cheers to that! Around half the fruit in this wine comes from his Father's vineyard in the Strathbogie Ranges, a cool climate region that is gives wine wonderful aromas. You'll enjoy red fruit, cocoa and pepper on the nose.
- Each sip is rich and smooth, and the berry flavours take on a lovely jube like character. This is a full bodied dry red, but with a juiciness which gives it an appealing softness. Sam's life is wine from dawn to dusk, so you know this wine is packed with all his TLC!
- Sam's the man when it comes to innovative small batch winemaking. He is a firm believer that the small batch approach produces higher quality wine with more character than simple big scale winemaking. This is the perfect wine great wine to have on hand, including for simple occasions like celebrating the end of the day.