WE'RE NOT SURE
- The all-star dream team of Caroline Dunn and Nigel Dolan give us another show stopping red!
Bursting with juicy mulberry, black cherry and blackberry characters with a touch of Cabernet leafiness and a telltale hint of regional eucalyptus. A silky soft tannin finish with plenty of lingering, mouthwatering flavour.
A soft plush lush red that punches well above its weight. It won’t be around for long!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Straight to your dinner table with love from the unbelievable talents of Brian Fletcher! His immense winemaking experience has resulted in an easy drinking, dry red to enjoy with red meat based meals.
- Your nose will be treated to red berry and peppery notes, while your taste buds will enjoy a lingering and savoury cherry finish! This vintage delivers more savoury layers than in the past, and does exceptionally well when enjoyed over a few nights.
- Brian's love of life shines through his winemaking, and the result is always something special. Snap up this ever-popular Naked drop and let it help make any occasion sing!
- Get ready for a crunchy, dry and fresh mouthfeel that make this drop not only the perfect food wine, but also wonderful to enjoy on its own. Textbook pear, citrus blossom and fresh apple aromas sing out, all the crisp and lively characters that make Italian whites so enjoyable!
- Pinot Grigio is a hugely popular Italian varietal found traditionally in the North Eastern regions of Lombardy, Alto Adige, Friuli-Venezia and right where Rob's family came from, the Veneto! The sunny Mediterranean style climate of Rob's Aussie home region the Riverina provides the ideal conditions for growing Italian grape varietals.
- It's hard to find a guy more passionate about NSW wine than Rob, and you’d be hard pressed to find a wine more food friendly than this! Blending portions of both warm and cool climate fruit gives the best of both worlds - fruit forward balanced with structure that will age. What's not to love - a little slice of Italy delivered to your door for under $12!
- Sam's ever popular Chardonnay is back! With only a touch of oak treatment, each sip packs plenty of fruit and a soft lingering finish.
- A tried and tested Angel favourite, this will not only send Chardonnay lovers in to a spin, but it's light, modern style is the perfect mid-ground for those who typically avoid Chardonnay. Dip your toe in to this wonderful world!
- At under $9 per bottle for Angels, don't sell you cellar short! Stock up on this crowd pleasing drop and revel in it's tantalising aromas, all made possible by your Angel backing.
- Dive on in to a world where fresh, easy drinking white wine reigns supreme! Honeysuckle and exotic spice aromas will draw you in, leading to a flavour packed palate of pear, grapefruit and a hint of wild honey. Grounded Cru is Geoff Thompson's new era project following on from Lodestar Wines, opening up more possibilities to create unique and exclusive wines for Angels.
- This Pinot Gris has a juicy palate, elegantly balanced with a delightfully fresh and long lasting finish. A truly versatile food wine, Geoff's Pinot Gris will be a great match to many family favourite Spring and Summer dishes. His masterful blending of top quality SA grape parcels has resulted in yet another scrumptious treat to fill your glass with.
- Both your taste buds and your wallet will be in heaven with this white gem. At under $11 for Angels and scoring a massive 91% buy-again rating from thousands of other drinkers like yourself last vintage, it's an undeniable case-filling winner!
- Made from top quality single vineyard grapes from a family property in Padthaway on the Limestone Coast of South Australia.
- 2020 was a low yielding vintage for this crisp little grape, so you’ll find great varietal intensity in the wine.
- As soon as you crack the seal you’ll smell intense lime, cut grass, grapefruit and passion fruit. This wine has an elegant flavour - crisp and clean with a delightful acidity. It’s both food friendly and fully enjoyable on its own!
Kym’s small-batch, single-vineyard ‘Ranga’ Pinot Noir Rose is sourced from one of the most beautiful Pemberton vineyards. It’s packed with flavour and sure to be the perfect go-to Summer thirst quencher.
You’ll be mesmerised by the stunning salmon pink colour and once you take your first sip you’ll be transported by an overflow of typical yummy pinot strawberry, pomegranate and rose petal characters all with a lovely savoury edge.
Try as you might, this wine will disappear sooner than you can say “yes way Rosé”. Drink now or within the next year to enjoy the fresh fruitiness!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This new wine from Ash might be a one-off. Ash’s Savvy B grape volumes were limited by drought, so he sourced spectacular Pinot Grigio grapes from Orange and turned them into this awesome wine instead.
It’s a crisp and floral affair, with the scent of pears, kiwi fruit and spice. Take a sip to uncover its passion fruit, white peach, pears and citrusy characters.
Hailing from cool-climate Orange, these grapes grew at 870m above sea level, and were organically farmed and certified. Exceptional flavour and aromatics for a great price!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Complexity with balance - this fruity red has it all! Hamish has packed pristine quality McLaren grapes into this beautifully crafted drop, giving it plenty of length of flavour.
- This clever blend carries the scent of delicious plump cherries and a sprinkling of herbs. Taste-wise, think layers of blackberry, plum and chocolate with a hint of leather and spices in the background.
- Wines of this region, blend and quality simply don't exist for under $20 at your local bottle shop, so it goes without saying this is a seriously smart buy.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Any red lover would be mad to miss this experience! Not for the faint hearted, Hamish has crafted this wine to be fresh, ripe and delicious.
- The scent of red berry and cherry hits you first. Then the ripe dark berry flavours kick in. At the back, there’s a sense of earthy spice, a tiny lick of aniseed and delightfully soft tannins round it out.
- It’s a ruby red delight for the senses, so be sure to stock up. With its stunning value for money and glowing character, why not take it for a spin?