WE'RE NOT SURE
This soft Shiraz is created from premium fruit from a fabulous vineyard in Hilltops, Southern NSW. The fruit is picked in the early evening when the air is cool to preserve the quality.
The wine is left on lees (the particles of dead yeast leftover from fermentation) as long as possible to give it texture and fuller mouthfeel. It’s then matured in French oak barrels for 10 months before being bottled.
- This classic example of a cool-climate Shiraz sings to you of the Hilltops region of NSW. Dry and savoury with a hint of pepper, this medium-bodied red is packed with lovely redcurrant and blackberry aromas and soft tannins.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Blending Chardonnay (90%) and Viognier (10%) is a relatively new match in the world of wine but the outstanding climate in Marlborough means both varieties can ripen at the same time and produce this stunner!
Be prepared for a mouthfeel that is fresh and bright and so full of flavour. Aromas of fragrant white peach all the way through to apricot will dazzle!
Chardonnay aged 100% in French oak is hard to come by these days at this price. Chardonnay with Viognier is even more unique. And, Chardonnay and Viognier from the same vineyard is even rarer still. Just for you, Angels!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adams' first-up, single vineyard Pinot Gris from the high Eden Valley in the Barossa ranges offers pristine fruit flavours, a whisper of spicy complexity and yummy elegant crispness.
It is a beautifully styled Pinot Gris, with fragrant aromas of jasmine, poached pear and green rockmelon, leading to a succulent palate that is deliciously rounded and silky.
Get ready for a succulent Pinot Gris that is sooo drinkable you’ll be rushing back for more!
The legend that is Adam Barton has just released his first ever Cellar Works Shiraz. A blend of fruit from the premium SA regions of Langhorne Creek, Clare Valley, Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale it’s sure to impress red wine lovers!
Get yourself ready for lashings of juicy, rich black fruits, spice and and a touch of dark chocolate aromas. Flavours are full and round with beautifully soft tannins that add to the length and sheer persistence of flavour.
This is the perfect weeknight tipple that’ll pair sensationally with pizza, spaghetti, bangers and mash or even a yummy roast. Incredible bang-for-buck value at under $13 for Angels - this is sure to become a household staple.
- Adam Barton brings Angels another instalment of his downright scrumptious Chardonnay from high in the Adelaide Hills. The region's cool climate means this wine is refined and elegant, showing off crunchy apple, pear, citrus and white peach aromas.
- Adam dances to is own winemaking beat and wanted to give this Chardonnay a modern twist. Each sip is refreshing, with crisp acidity on the palate to balance out the subtle creamy touch from the wine's time in barrel fermentation and maturation on lees.
- Rabbit & Spaghetti speaks to the traditions of friendship over shared meals between grape growers and captured Italian prisoners in the Adelaide region that have long outlasted WWII. Carry on embracing new friendships and old over a bottle of Adam's outstanding wine!
Ever since launch day two years ago, Dolan & Dunn’s sublime red has sold out in a flash. Now, one of the most eagerly anticipated wines returns to the Naked shelves exclusively for Angels. You simply cannot get a more experienced or powerful Australian winemaking team than this. At all. Anywhere!
This elegant, robust, delicious wine has Barossa character and richness stamped all over it. Gear up for a plush, luscious palate with hints of loganberry, mulberry, blackberry and a touch of cherry and fennel-seed spiciness. Juicy fruit mingles with subtle oak driving to a finish that lasts and lasts… pick that chin up off the floor!
Under $19 for this deliciousness is an Angel-only privilege. Caroline and Nigel have over 60 years of brilliant Barossa winemaking experience between them and, extraordinarily, had never made a wine together...until NOW!
Sourced from just two single-blocks in the renowned Light Pass sub-region of the Barossa Valley, Red by Caroline Dunn Black Barossa Shiraz is next level outstanding!
Powerful, yet graceful this shiraz is overflowing with concentrated plump black brambly fruits, dark chocolatey and black spicey aromas, beautifully balanced with warm, stony, mineral hints and flavours that just go on and on and on…!
An iconic Barossa variety made by an iconic winemaker at an exceptional Angel-exclusive price. With just 800 cases in existence you’re going to have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
- Cheers to a new era for Naked SA Shiraz! This juicy, brooding number has been tried and tested by thousands of Angels over the years, each vintage delivering its own personality. The 2018 vintage delivered powerful berry layers and a persistent finish.
- Delivering quality from vineyard to your table is the driving passion for Geoff and his team. Transforming their Lodestar label into their re-energised Grounded Cru project has been spurred on by unprecedented opportunities and amazing Angel feedback since starting their Naked journey in 2013.
- If the history, flavour and moreish nature of this wine isn't enough to have you head over heels, the tiny Angel exclusive price will have you looking twice and stocking up. Enjoy every sip of this trusty little red, you've earned it!
- Inspired by his time working in Italy this wine is testimony to Drew’s love of the wine styles of that country and also to the passion of a local Central Ranges grower who has planted his entire vineyard with Italian varietals.
- A unique Australian blend of Piedmonte's 3 greatest red wine varieties, Nebbiolo, Barbera and Dolcetto. Oodles of charm, fruitiness and approachability with extra depth from the Barbera and a lick of tannin and structure from the Nebbiolo. Loads of bold fresh fruit and a nice bit of tannin to carry the flavours with just a hint of oak impact.
- It’s all about immediate appeal. Rosso is a red wine that you can drink on warmer days as well as on cosy winter nights. You’ll be able to crack this open as soon as it arrives at your door! Ready and drinkable from day one.
- Get ready for a full bodied and ripe red wine with some grippy tannins typical of Cabernet. An impressive drop that is well balanced, you'll have envious friends wanting to try a glass!
- This wine is quite intensely perfumed and for Sam, big flavour is an indicator of high quality.
- Think Blackcurrant with some menthol and eucalyptus notes. Chocolaty oak is also evident on the nose. This wine is quite simply moreish!