- From the vineyard to the glass, this stunning Reserve Shiraz has been meticulously crafted at every step. It's a blend of the finest Shiraz wines from the best vineyard sites in South Australia's premium regions - Barossa, McLaren Vale and Clare - both his own and those of his trusted growers.
- Carefully hand made and matured in French oak, the small batches are then barrel selected and blended in order to achieve the desired super premium style. Only the very best of the best made it to the final cut so there are only a handful of bottles available.
- You’ll be tantalised by its scent of brambly fruit, blackcurrants and dark chocolate with hints of vanilla and star anise. Full-bodied flavours of blood plum, mulberries, mocha and liquorice and mouth coating, velvety tannins give the wine great power and drive, and will allow it a long life in the cellar.
Only the best fruit from the best family vineyards gets into this exceptional wine. The individual grape parcels were open fermented, basket pressed and aged in French and American oak for almost 2 years before meticulous blending.
It’s a complete joy to drink — rich and ripe, bursting with dark berries and classic oakyness that lingers like a stolen kiss. The grip of drought in 2019 reduced the grape volumes but pushed the flavours into overdrive.
- Treated with kid gloves once in the winery, this generous red will truly astound and delight your taste buds. One sip will reveal why Stuey won the title 2020 Barossa Winemaker of the Year!
Each parcel of grapes was individually open-fermented to bring out its unique character, and aged in old oak barrels for almost 2 years.
Pour a glass and enjoy the deep, dark berry and chocolate flavours and soft tannins as it hugs your tongue. The grip of drought in 2019 reduced the grape volumes but pushed the flavours into overdrive.
- Treated with the utmost respect for the fruit and the region, this glorious red will put a huge smile on your face. One sip will reveal why Stuey won the title 2020 Barossa Winemaker of the Year!
- The Culley Road vineyard lies at the southern end of McLaren Vale on a high and windy site - the perfect spot for keeping growing grapes cool and happy!
- A mere 5 hours on its dark skins have given this fresh, crisp, Provence style Rose an elegant light pink blush. Watch out for that heady scent of ripe watermelon, strawberry and white peach to draw you into a creamy berry fruit drop with a hint of spice.
- It's a brand new wine from a popular winemaking team that tap into their wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. You know it’s going to be good!
- Hand grown and picked by Tait Hamilton whose family vineyard is on the prestige soils of Heathcote. Tait is a hardworking and careful grower, and he has a site which is an incredible gift from nature!
- Your glass will be boldly coloured with youthful magenta on the rim. Scrumptious layers of plum, blackberries, chocolate and raisins will sing along with earthy, peppery hints. Tannins are ripe and plush, lending texture to round out each powerful, flavour packed slurp!
- The low pH of Tait's fruit is associated with bright colour and 'stable' wine which can almost make itself with minimal intervention - the challenge is not messing up the natural gift. The wine is full bodied with warmth from ripe fruit and subsequent high alcohol. Time spent in new an one year old oak barrels has given it a moreish, smokey finish. Go on, treat yourself to the tip-top of Naked's shelves!
- There's nothing quite like a cool climate Riesling! Luke Tocaciu has already received incredible buy-ratings on his gorgeous Riesling last vintage, and its back!
- Made with minimal intervention, Luke's aim was to preserve the natural flavours of the vineyard and capture them in the bottle.
- Fragrant and intense, this drop will show loads of lime and floral notes. The wine is vibrant with well balanced fruit sweetness, citrus freshness and a 'crunchy' acid finish. 'Just one more glass'...prepare your taste buds.
- It’s not often a perfectly aged big red like this comes along! Winemakers Paul & Ralph have ‘been there, done that’ with some of the most admired wineries in the land and have 65-odd years of combined experience.
- Premium Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valley regions went into this deliciously aged example of a premium Barossa Cab Shiraz. 11 months in oak barrels have finished it off in style.
- It’s packed with heady flavours of ripe redcurrants and dark juicy plums. You should be able to pick up a floral note as you open the bottle too. Fabulous tannins will grip and linger on your tongue — and you’ll love it for it!
Grapes for Sam’s The Victorian Shiraz were sourced from some of the best vineyards in Victoria, including Tait Hamilton's place in the Heathcote region. That’s the same vineyard behind Sam’s super-premium Single Vineyard Shiraz that’s worth $40 a bottle!
To give the wine layers of different characters, the grapes were picked between late Feb and late March, and fermented in different vessels. Finally being expertly brought together by the talented Mr Plunkett.
Aromatic, with red fruits, spice, and a hint of spice from the oak barrels, Sam has balanced this wine to perfection. It’s rich, full bodied and an absolute steal at under $15!
- Grown on the Pike’s Lenswood property, about 600m in altitude with steep slopes that dictate hand-picking. It's one of the premiere Pinot Noir regions in the Adelaide Hills.
- Pour a glass and unpack the red cherry, strawberry and cranberry treat inside. You’ll get the slightest hint of some earthiness as it sits and breathes.
- Stock up your cellars now for the cooler seasons. There won't be much left by Spring with the tiny volume they’ve made!
Paul and Ralph have delivered yet again with their aged Barossa Shiraz. The growing season produced grapes with great aromatics, sensational fruit flavours and good acidity.
Delicious aromas of morello cherry, dried plum, anise and cedar oaky notes drive through to rich deep flavours of plum, raspberry, blackcurrant and chocolatey mocha. The finest of savoury tannins and hints of sweet oak all combine to round out this beautifully refined, super-generous wine.
SCRIBE Barossa Shiraz will sell very quickly. Once it’s gone it’ll be a long wait until the next vintage. Don’t miss out on your chance to try an aged Barossa Shiraz at an extraordinary price.