If you like a young, light red, or a dry Rose, you really should try this unique little gem. It goes fabulously well with food (hello long lazy lunch!) and is lower in alcohol than your typical Aussie reds.
Inside the clear glass bottle lies a young, frisky red with the scent of a red berry tart, dusted with allspice. It’s so unlike other reds — crisp and refreshing, light, juicy and full of fun, with just the merest hint of tannin. Think Pinot Noir but lighter, more zippy.
Not only an exciting new wine, this is a clever example of a grower future-proofing his vineyard and collaborating with a top winemaker to weave cutting edge wine magic. Try it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Certified organic grapes are the crucial foundation for Tapi's everlasting popularity! Single vineyard to boot, this outstanding wine comes straight to your glass from the reknowned Wairau River Valley in Marlborough NZ, one of the best places in the world to grow Sauvignon Blanc.
- 2019 provided a long, slow ripening conditions. This naturally reduced the acidity in the grapes so it's softer and more approachable than most Sauvignon Blancs on the market. Mark and Gus are true believers in letting nature take her course to ensure the best wine is produced, especially when the fruit is this good!
- Get ready for scrumptious passionfruit and tropical guava characters with a luscious feel and juicy lime finish. No wonder it won GOLD at the 2020 NZ Organic Wine awards!
This Moscato is light, bright and vivacious - a world-class drop! Inspired by the greatest wines from the Piedmont region in northern Italy, which can set you back up to $50 per bottle.
A delicate, subtly sweet fizz that oozes fresh lychee, beautifully balanced with tart pineapple and a refreshingly dry finish. Drink it super chilled and open right before serving.
Delicious with a plate of fresh summer fruits at brekkie or a passionfruit tart at dessert. Brilliant with a cheese plate too!
Cathy and Neil Howard’s Boots & All Cabernet returns! This beautifully balanced full flavoured Cabernet Sauvignon from their beloved burgeoning WA wine region of Geographe is sure to knock your socks off.
Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and matured on French oak for 10 months this flavour-filled Cabernet is soft and generous on the palate. Blueberries, dark chocolate, mocha and savoury flavours linger a little longer too.The mouthfeel is soft, round and generous. A subtle combo of sweet dark and savoury flavours result in a wine which will match perfectly with a range of different dishes such as Beef carbonnade with farm grown carrots and baked baby beetroots… yummm!
You can taste the labour-intensiveness in this handcrafted Cabernet. You will be blown away with aromas of blueberries plums, a hint of raspberries and dark chocolate with an underlying savouriness to it all. Why not get a few bottles to see how this wine develops over the years?
- Mark's beloved organic Pinot Noir returns with a bang, displaying all the dark cherry and toast characters you know and love. The little herby tinge comes from whole bunches added during fermentation. It's smooth and lasting on your tongue!
- This wine is made from 100% organically grown, single vineyard fruit - hand picked to preserve the delicate grapes and matured in French oak for a year.
- If you love a Pinot Noir that's truly cool climate and can rival the best from France, try this!
Grenache is ideally suited to growing in the Barossa Valley so this was the perfect choice for Caroline and Nigel to showcase quintessential Barossa-ness in a fresh, lively Rosé. Sourced entirely from a single vineyard at the sub-region of Greenock the fruit was picked early when the bright, juicy raspberry characters were evident in the vineyard – perfect for making crisp, lip-smacking Rosé.
Caroline and Nigel’s winemaking approach is fresh and uncomplicated, allowing the fruit to speak for itself. Free-run Grenache juice was drained straight from the press after extracting a delicate pink colour. With no pressing of the skins and seeds, only the pure, fresh juice was fermented at cool temperatures resulting in a deliciously light, fruity wine.
A fresh, delicate wine with abundant red berry fruits, subtle florals, and hints of gentle spice. The palate is long, balanced and refreshing, with a fine backbone of crisp, natural acidity. Perfect with Vietnamese spring rolls, crispy fish tacos or hard cheeses.
Luke has done it again. Crafting the perfect sparkling for any occasion, he has created a traditional Prosecco style: bright, balanced and refreshing.
Aromas of floral tropical fruit flow through to a thirst quenching lemony limey acidity, with just a hint of residual sugar to soften the mouthfeel. It leaves you wanting more!
The perfect blending of three varieties that work so well together. Chardonnay giving body and complexity, Riesling giving floral hints and acidity, and Sauvignon Blanc giving some tropical aromatics. At under $17 a bottle this is the guaranteed party-starter!
- This is Leighton's exclusive Rosé Returns! He has achieved a gorgeous outcome by co-fermenting quality Shiraz and Cabernet fruit. This somewhat rustic approach has ensured a lovely strawberry and cream nose that will jump from your glass and get your mouth watering...
- Each sip will be utterly smooth, with layers of strawberry, red currant and raspberry, and will deliver a great mouthfeel that coats your palate to give amazing length. The wine is crafted in the Saignée style - a French word that refers to bleeding. That is, the free run juice was bled after very limited time in contact with the skins to ensure a pristine and delicate drop.
- After fermentation the wine was also matured in oak for 6 months, which is a little left of centre for Rosé. This time in oak allowed the wine to soften, and is just another example of the extra creative TLC that Leighton put in to every turn of his Rosré making adventure to deliver this stupendous value for Angels!
Wow! A premium Spanish Rioja style red wine - straight from the Clare Valley in South Australia. Judy and Glen have some of the oldest Tempranillo grown in Australia. This wine has history on its side!
All three parts were made separately, received subtle ageing in French oak and then blended. This delectable red is overflowing with juicy fruit berry and plum flavours, and a hint of savoury spice. A wine of this calibre using fruit from these exceptional aged vines would normally sell for over $30 per bottle.
Incredibly food friendly and made for enjoying now or over the next 3-4 years. Great for Summer too! Twenty minutes in the fridge and this will be the perfect mainstay at all your BBQ’s!
- Judy and Glen Kelly deliver the goods yet again with their Naked exclusive Pinot Grigio! But, their experience with this variety shows as the grapes are sourced from some of the oldest vines in Australia.
- Made to the Italian style - crisp fresh and dry - yet offering delicious stone fruit characters that give the hint of slight fruity sweetness. Yumm!
- Pinot Grigio of this calibre would normally sell for $23 and above. This is a great deal for Angels at under $14!