- If you're after the perfect lunch time companion, look no further! Ben has crafted a palate of fresh berries that is soft and creamy, making your tastebuds tingle and providing a crisp finish. No doubt you'll be coming back for another glass!
- Ben has let the grapes do the work, simply crushing and pressing them before leaving them to wild ferment. This allows the final product to express the true qualities of the incredible Margaret River region.
- Why not lap up all this stunning Rosé has to offer today, especially at under $13 for Angels! Serving it slightly chilled will help bring in summer in just right! It's gorgeous pale pink colour is your cue to enter a world of indulgence.
- Bill and Cladia Small love bringing you extra-special wines, and this is one to out do the others. The long awaited return of their precious Penelope Reserve range delivers hand crafted quality you can taste! Named after their daughter, the Penelope Reserve ties together pristine fruit with an immense pride in their home winemaking region.
- A complex bouquet of violets, cherries and savoury notes introduce you to the mind-blowing palate, full of dark fruits and lingering flavours. Each sip is full-bodied yet elegantly structured, showing off the famously delicate traits of this gorgeous grape varietal.
- On traditional in-store shelves, it is near impossible to find a top class NZ Pinot Noir for under $40. Look no further - Angel funding has made yet another winemaking and drinking miracle possible. Why not reap the rewards of your backing and cheers to family with this Top Shelf, single vineyard wine!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The grapes came from a beautiful vineyard in the lower Wairau Valley in Marlborough, NZ, which is renowned for producing some of the world's most intense aromatic wines. The vineyard has finished a strict three-year organic accreditation process.
Strap yourself in... this Pinto Gris is about to launch you to your happy place! Lychee and Nashi pear play alongside floral hints…are you salivating yet? You’ll be swept away with juicy fruit flavours and a subtle spice that entices you back for more.
This wine was created on a foundation of quality fruit that was grown and harvested using organic principles. It's a stunning drop.
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Chardonnay was grown in South Australia's coolest maritime climate, Mount Gambier. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size and provide greeat flavour concentration, then the very cool nights help retain the natural grape acidity levels during the ripening period.
The wine is bright straw in colour with complex aromas of tangy peach and cream mingling deliciously with hints of citrusy zesty grapefruit, all driving through to a long and complex finish.
The natural acidity is fresh and lively but not sharp, more soft and textural from aging in barrel. Finally, the wine finishes with flavours of roasted almonds and a fine chalky minerality.
Sam’s The Victorian Shiraz was sourced from the sensational Gentle Annie Vineyard at Dookie, Victoria. That’s exactly the same vineyard that powers Sam’s super-premium Single Vineyard shiraz that’s worth $40 a bottle!
Picked over two weeks at the end of Feb and first week of March in 2018. The range in picking dates brings in a spectrum of flavours - the earlier fruit is more spicy, then, as the grapes gets riper more red fruits show through, and then, the very last ripest parcel adds a touch of dried fruit character to the wine. Together, these layers of flavour build a very high quality Shiraz.
Aromatic, with red fruits, spice, and a hint of a smokey note from the oak. Sam has balanced this wine to perfection, it’s fresh and full bodied. Oh and did we mention that Angels are getting this for an absolute steal at under $15!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Certified organic grapes are the crucial foundation for Tapi's everlasting popularity! Single vineyard to boot, this outstanding wine comes straight to your glass from the reknowned Wairau River Valley in Marlborough NZ, one of the best places in the world to grow Sauvignon Blanc.
- 2019 provided a long, slow ripening conditions. This naturally reduced the acidity in the grapes so it's softer and more approachable than most Sauvignon Blancs on the market. Mark and Gus are true believers in letting nature take her course to ensure the best wine is produced, especially when the fruit is this good!
- Get ready for scrumptious passionfruit and tropical guava characters with a luscious feel and juicy lime finish. No wonder it won GOLD at the 2020 NZ Organic Wine awards!
- Are you ready to bring something completely different to the table?! This rich, ripe and generous Shiraz is full of jammy black fruit with blood plums and blackberries and is a stunning step away from the typical 'bowl-me-over' style of Shiraz that dominates the Australian market.
- Co-fermenting Shiraz and Viognier grapes has a particular magic about it, creating a spicy and savoury deliciousness. All this richness and generosity is well supported and balanced by some time in cedary French and spicy American oak. As each sip evolves, you'll know exactly what Glen and Andrew mean when they say the hallmark of a truly great wine is the endless desire to pour yourself ‘just one more glass!’
- Hand-picked, hand-crafted and hand-bottled (right down to the hand-dipped wax seal) you simply don't often find wines made like this. The true meaning of 'La Petite Mort' is about enjoyment - letting go of restraints and revelling in something new and maybe a little titillating. Made in tiny quantities, it won't stick around long.
Ever since launch day two years ago, Dolan & Dunn’s sublime red has sold out in a flash. Now, one of the most eagerly anticipated wines returns to the Naked shelves exclusively for Angels. You simply cannot get a more experienced or powerful Australian winemaking team than this. At all. Anywhere!
This elegant, robust, delicious wine has Barossa character and richness stamped all over it. Gear up for a plush, luscious palate with hints of loganberry, mulberry, blackberry and a touch of cherry and fennel-seed spiciness. Juicy fruit mingles with subtle oak driving to a finish that lasts and lasts… pick that chin up off the floor!
Under $19 for this deliciousness is an Angel-only privilege. Caroline and Nigel have over 60 years of brilliant Barossa winemaking experience between them and, extraordinarily, had never made a wine together...until NOW!
This special single vineyard wine hails from the Light Pass sub-region of the upper central Barossa Valley, known for elegant wines bursting with pure fruit flavour and fine tannins.
A uniquely Australian red with an evocative style, Caroline has given this traditional Barossa variety a modern twist. Get ready for concentrated berry flavours with a touch of spice - a rich expression of its regional roots.
This powerful yet graceful wine is dripping with juicy black brambly fruits, dark chocolate and black spice, and a long, luscious tannin grip. An iconic, beautifully-made Barossa Shiraz at an exceptional price - you gotta love being Naked!
Gentle handling during fermentation on skins in small, open fermenters has allowed for optimum extraction of flavour and fine balanced tannins.
The wine was matured in seasoned, spicy French oak for 15 months to soften and develop richness and complexity without picking up dominant oak flavour. Delightfully evocative of its Barossa roots with complex aromas of black cherry, pomegranate, cranberry and violet, with hints of wild herbs, juniper and savoury spice.
A uniquely Australian red. Such an interesting and different variety with a savoury twist and a dry finish that’s a great match with gnocchi with mushrooms and blue cheese or grilled lamb cutlets. Yummo!