- Picked from one of Australia’s premier Prosecco regions, this off-dry bubbly beauty is just the ticket for celebrating, and relatively low in alcohol for a wine.
- Pop the top for a little hit of apple, lemon zest, grapefruit and pistachio nuts. Every mouthful is a wild ride of refreshing acidity and hints of sweet fruit. Will pair perfectly with savoury cheeses, cured meats and seafood.
- Made exclusively for Angels, this tasty little number is amazing value for money - super delicious and drinking beautifully right now. A perfect party wine or way to celebrate the weekend!
- Each wine in Jen's Diamond range are her most prized and precious creations. The cap of this stunning Muscat is practically popping with all the silky sweet flavour packed inside.
- Seductive and indulgent, this is the perfect drop to decorate any occasion or share with someone special. Aromas of turkish delight and rose petals will draw you in and keep you reaching for just one more sip!
- Jen's passion is fortified wine, which is no surprise as she's lived and breathed the world renowned Rutherglen region all her life. 93% of Angels have loved this wine and would buy it again, so why not take a walk on the sweeter side of life?
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Queensland boys are back! After a sellout last year, they deliver the next vintage of their luscious Tempranillo. This wine is sourced from Glen and Andrew's own organically managed vineyards as well as a neighbouring vineyard just up the road in the cool climate hills of Ballandean.
- This incredible red is all about pure, fresh red and black fruits. The cool climate characteristics make it juicy and moreish, showing off time in French and American oak and soft, velvety tannins.
- A little lighter and brighter than some Australian Tempranillos, this is a classic example of the style that is made and drunk all over Spain. A true Queensland dream made in tiny quantities, don't miss your share - pop it in your basket today!
Fourth-generation grape grower and winemaker Josh Pfeiffer is thrilled to present Angels with his first ever Breaking Grounds Rosé – the second of his Naked creations since he was liberated in 2020. After working at top Aussie spots like Henschke, Two Hands and Yalumba, and helping put his family winery on James Halliday’s radar, he’s a Barossa talent who's proved his worth every step of the way.
Langhorne Creek generally over delivers when it comes to value for money, and this Rosé is no exception. With the 2021 vintage arguably the best in many years thanks to near perfect ripening conditions, this is a balanced and flavour-filled wine that’s available to Angels at a fraction of your standard bottle shop cost.
It smells like watermelon and raspberries, tastes like strawberries and cream, and is a delight to drink whenever the sun is shining! Having been filtered and bottled without any fining agents, it’s a drop that’s vegan-friendly, too.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Certified organic grapes are the crucial foundation for Tapi's everlasting popularity! Single vineyard to boot, this outstanding wine comes straight to your glass from the reknowned Wairau River Valley in Marlborough NZ, one of the best places in the world to grow Savvy B.
- Long, slow ripening conditions reduced the acidity in the grapes so it's softer and more approachable than most Sauvignon Blancs on the market. Mark and Gus are true believers in letting nature take her course to ensure the best wine is produced, especially when the fruit is this good!
- Get ready for scrumptious passionfruit and tropical guava characters with a luscious feel and juicy lime finish. And if that wasn't enough, it won GOLD at the NZ Organic Wine Awards. I'd grab a bottle to see why!
- Angels, Adam is here to knock the socks off all you white wine lovers out there! Looking for an alternative to mix it up from your usual Savvy or Chardonnay preference? Then look no further! This dances the middle line perfectly, delivering gorgeous floral aromas and layer upon layer of balanced citrus flavour. The medium bodied mouth feel will have you licking your lips and reaching for a re-fill!
- According to wine historians, Fiano is a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has ancient Roman origins. It's a late ripening varietal, finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. A great example of an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene.
- Why not fall in love with Adam's carefully crafted Adelaide Hills Fiano and have the chance to bring something new to the table? For under $15 Angel price, why not indeed!
- By using fruit from two different vineyards with different climates, Kate & Nina have created a delicious aperitif-style Prosecco with lots of depth and character.
- It’s a crisp, dryer drop, ready to tickle your tonsils with subtle bubbles of lemon sorbet, grapefruit, spring florals and ripe pear.
- Your perfect sparkling sip to get the party started and let the night go Pair Shaped!
- The vines behind this zippy drop got just enough water to grow intensely flavoured little grapes. Paige then gave it a long fermentation to lock in its freshness and the typical characters of the varietal.
- It’s a classic example for the Savvy B lovers, bursting with lemon zest and passion fruit and hints of freshly cut grass. It keeps its brightness sip after refreshing sip and pairs really well with seafood.
- This delicious wine is only possible with the backing of thousands of wine-loving Angels, so they get it at a supremely drinkable price!
2020 is the debut vintage of Paige’s exclusive Naked wines, made with top class Murray Darling fruit. Expect a gold standard in inexpensive, easy-drinking wines to enjoy ‘just because’...
Crack open this Merlot to release the heady scent of red fruit like blackcurrant, cherry and plum and a hint of vanilla. Then relish the rich blackberry, blackcurrant and plum flavours and savoury tannins as you sip. 6 months in French and American oak has left its subtle mark on this vegan-friendly red.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you Angels!
- Another gem from marvellous McLaren. This fleshy Shiraz has been carefully crafted and peacefully matured for 6 months in French oak. Try it with roast lamb or aged cheddar!
- Full-bodied and powerful, it'll immerse your tastebuds in plums and cherries, carried along with a classic shake of black pepper, liquorice and lightly roast coffee beans. It will age very well, getting more elegant over time.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you!