- Marlborough lovers stop here! Mike's latest Destination vintage brings you an amazing chance to experience all that New Zealand's premier Sauvignon Blanc growing region has to offer. This wine is a blend of three different vineyard sites in Marlborough's southern valleys.
- The clay based soils where the fruit parcels were grown provide texture and depth of flavour to the gorgeous citrus, stone fruit and elderflower palate layers. The acid is seamlessly integrated into the fleshy and vibrantly fruited palate, making for a long and clean finish. A huge drinkability and food friendly factors tick all boxes for terrific value and versatility as an anytime crowd pleaser!
- This is a drop that will liven your senses, treat your tastebuds and delight as a drink on it's own or if matched with an equally tasty meal. Dive in to the wonderful clarity and vibrancy of this white and let it take you to your relaxation Destination.
- At 200m above sea level in Marlborough's southern Waihopai Valley lie the low yielding vines from which Mike and his team plucked only the best grapes possible, late in the cool season. Handled with incredible care from vineyard to bottle, something truly special was crafted. Angels with a love for the Marlborough need look no further for Top Shelf quality!
- The wine has slightly cooler fruit expression due to proximity of the vineyard, showing a blend of pea pod and flowers layers. This leads to a fine boned but textured palate full of sweet and sour citrus from lees contact.
- Delivering a unique and singular vineyard expression, Mike has combined all the hallmarks that top Marlborough Sauvignon is known for - aromatic lift, concentration, balance and a long succulent finish. Get a few of these safely in your next case before the vintage is all drunk up!
- Certified organic grapes are the crucial foundation for Tapi's everlasting popularity! Single vineyard to boot, this outstanding wine comes straight to your glass from the reknowned Wairau River Valley in Marlborough NZ, one of the best places in the world to grow Sauvignon Blanc.
- 2021 provided a long, slow ripening conditions. This naturally reduced the acidity in the grapes so it's softer and more approachable than most Sauvignon Blancs on the market. Mark and Gus are true believers in letting nature take her course to ensure the best wine is produced, especially when the fruit is this good!
- Get ready for scrumptious passionfruit and tropical guava characters with a luscious feel and juicy lime finish. No wonder the previous vintage won GOLD at the NZ Organic Wine awards!
Nigel only releases his reserve range when it meets his super high standards, so you can be sure you’re in for a treat!
These grapes came from three separate blocks and sat in the press a bit longer than usual to pack the finished wine with layers of flavour. The result is a refreshingly punchy SBS!
This crisp drop sings of gooseberry, green bean, capsicum, passionfruit and a hint of vanilla. A fabulous fruity number to enjoy chilled on the back patio on a sunny Sunday afternoon.
It's back! The second vintage of Paige’s exclusive Naked wines, made with top class Murray Darling fruit. Expect a gold standard in inexpensive, easy-drinking vegan wines to enjoy ‘just because’...
Crack open this Chardonnay to release the tempting scent of pear, quince, date and citrus blossom with a hint of freshly baked brioche. Then relish the refreshingly crisp tropical fruit flavours with a touch of French oak as you sip.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you Angels!
- Adrian and Rebecca have bottled up a brilliant dose of refreshing fruity flavour for you! This is delicious on your lips and light on your pocket, easy drinking guaranteed. It is a hit with fresh and barbequed seafood, lemon chicken skewers or summer salads.
- Refreshing and zippy, this light bodied wine is packed with bright flavours of citrus, passionfruit and tropical fruits...an Angel hit every vintage!
- The latest instalment is no exception, so get in on this incredible value winner today. It is also a scrumptious alternative for those who want to try something other than New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
- Rob’s limited release Regional Collection showcases a specific premium region and fruit that stands out that year. Meticulously hand-crafted, this Pinot Gris captures and brings to life the uniqueness and personality of the varietal and region.
- This is the first wine to be released on Naked Wines that is 100% Mudgee (one of the oldest wine regions in Australia). It’s a premium single vineyard example that’s inspired from Rob’s time making wine in France.
- Fermented half in tank, half in barrel to heighten the taste sensations, this aromatic young wine shows wonderful fruit intensity and elegance - textbook pear, peach, citrus blossom and fresh apple in every sip. Just wonderful.
- Hailing from sustainably managed vineyards on sensational soils, and basking in a coastal climate that’s perfect for quality cooler climate varietals like Pinot Gris.
- Carefully selected grapes from low yielding vines have been blended together with lashings of love to form this delicious dance of two regions. A touch of oak completes the picture!
- With tropical fruit layers and hints of lemon curd, spiced pear and florals, it's like drinking summer out of a glass. If you’re looking for a change from Sav Blanc give it a crack.
- The fruit for this wine is intimately connected to Leighton, it was grown in the places he learnt to walk.
- Crack open this charismatic drop to take in the fresh lychee, white peach and sage scents. Just slightly buttery on the tongue, you’ll uncover more white peach and a tropical vibe as you sip. And, what’s that?! A little wave of coconut to take you off to places far away.
- Leighton’s passion has always been to handcraft wines the way that he wants to - not how he’s told to. This is a shining example of this award-winning winemakers craft at an astonishingly good price.
- The fruit for this wine was sourced from two very different sites in the Limestone Coast Region of SA. The Coonawarra fruit brings the zesty drive and the Mount Benson fruit fills it out.
- This medium-bodied wine is a peach, apple and pear affair - fresh and vibrant with zesty acidity that bounces of your tongue!
- It's a perfect example of small batch white winemaking without a premium price tag. Don’t miss your chance to try a wine from a much loved wine region. Not to mention it’s made by a couple of absolute stars!