- There's nothing quite like a cool climate Riesling! Luke Tocaciu has already received incredible buy-ratings on his gorgeous Riesling last vintage, and its back!
- Made with minimal intervention, Luke's aim was to preserve the natural flavours of the vineyard and capture them in the bottle.
- Fragrant and intense, this drop will show loads of lime and floral notes. The wine is vibrant with well balanced fruit sweetness, citrus freshness and a 'crunchy' acid finish. 'Just one more glass'...prepare your taste buds.
- Different blocks of grapes were sourced from the Woodside vineyard in the stunning Adelaide Hills for this excellent drop. A cool climate with lots of rainfall and a sunny hillside like this are ideal for Pinot Gris.
- This aromatic white is light, fresh and tasty, with a hint of white peach and flowers - a pleasure from beginning to end. It’s at home both with and without food.
- Enjoy it now in its prime and serve as cold as possible, especially during the warmer summer months. But you’d better be quick - it’s a limited edition!
- Mike's detailed blend of grapes from five sub regions is an essential part of maintaining the style and quality of his Lay of the Land Sauvignon Blanc. He's sourced fruit from the best growers to optimise its natural quality and craft wines with minimal intervention.
- The Rapaura grapes give structure and a herbal lift and the Lower Wairau grapes gift the palate with passionfruit and floral notes. The Waihopai Valley component adds citrus drive and weight to the mouth feel. This magical combination translates to a seriously approachable and balanced drop to please any white wine lover!
- At under $14 for Angels, you will shock all your friends with this unbelievably tasty and pocket-friendly wine! The perfect wine to have stocked in the fridge for unexpected company.
- Adrian and Rebecca have brought back this classic Angel favourite! Their latest vintage has floral and apple aromas, leading to juicy pear and spice on the palate. Crisp and fresh on the finish makes it perfect for hot afternoons.
- Extended contact with grape skins allowed the pink blush colours to infuse into the juice. The joy for Angels is evident - interesting textural and savoury elements will bounce around like a party in your mouth!
- A unique style of Pinot Grigio, this wine is lively and ready to whizz to your door step. A no brainer for your go-to BBQ wine list, it pairs gorgeously with seafood and lighter salad sides. Under $10 a pop for Angels, get this winner in your basket today!
- The perfect pick-me-up after a summer siesta, get ready for lively jasmine and lime zest aromas, balanced by lifted grapefruit and white peach. The textural palate has flavours of apple blossom, lemon myrtle and quince with mineral freshness and a persistent finish. Any lovers of a full bodied Sauvignon Blanc will love this!
- A fresh and interesting take on a classic Mediterranean style - you've definitely come across a must try here. Besides, at under $14 delivered to your door, you'd be mad to miss the opportunity to try one of the up and coming varietals on Aussie wine lists!
- Vermentino thrives in relatively warm climates, making NSW's Riverina the perfect setting to source fruit parcels. It is a light skinned grape that has the ability to produce wines with firm acidity and good flavour. So, start the long summer nights with this treat from Adrian & Rebecca. They know how to party and have crafted this with summer lovin' in mind!
- 2021 is the second vintage of Paige’s exclusive Naked wines, made with top class Murray Darling fruit. Expect a gold standard in inexpensive, easy-drinking vegan wines to enjoy ‘just because’...
Crack open this Pinot Grigio to release the tempting scent of lemon-zest, nashi pear, stone fruits and tropic fruit. Then relish the refreshingly crisp stone fruit and citrus flavours as you sip.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you Angels!
- Geoff's masterful crafting of grapes from premium low-yielding vineyards in the Adelaide Hills, Langhorne Creek, the Limestone Coast & McLaren Vale has resulted in yet another scrumptious treat to fill your glass.
Quivering with juicy citrus, pear and spice, this popular white is juicy and elegantly balanced, with a delightfully fresh and long lasting finish. A truly versatile food wine, it'll be a great match to your family's favourite Asian or seafood dishes.
It stacks up really well against any $20 Adelaide Hills Pinot Gris at an amazing Angel price. Thats the beauty of supporting the best Aussie & Kiwi independent winemakers here at Naked - high quality pocket-friendly sips you can't get anywhere else!
- Stuey, the boys, and Willow the dog have been on the road once again. The fruit for this deliciously crisp white come from a traditionally grown and well-managed single vineyard in the stunning Eden Valley, 400m above sea level.
- Treated with the utmost respect back in the winery too, the juicy little grapes have been traditionally handled, gently pressed and fermented till dry. Expect light citrus and blossom characters and a crisp finish.
- This is your chance to try another expression of Stuey’s multi-faceted vinous talent that you just can’t get anywhere else. Or anything similar at the price either! Bring one home and let him know what you think.
Olivia & Emiliano’s shared love of Italian wine has brought you something ‘other-worldly’!
This beauty is a great example of what the wonderful Sicilian soils can produce.
Bursting with lemon, white nectarine and apple, it’s light and zesty, with a refreshing mineral hit, and goes fantastically well with calamari.
- A new wine from popular young winemaker Paige, this is a great alternative to Chardonnay and Pinot Gris when you want something a little bit different. And it’s bang on trend right now!
- This is a fun, tasty summer wine which would appeal to most white wine lovers. Harvested at night and gently pressed, a long fermentation has locked in lovely freshness and aromatics that are now yours for the taking.
- Crack open a bottle and pour the heady summer scent of stone fruits, citrus blossom and a touch of dry fig into your glass. Crispy, fresh flavours of citrus and pear are your reward.