- Angels, dive in to Kevin's wonderful take on the classic white wine that will get any crowd in the mood! With an crisp, elegant palate, you know you're on to a winner.
- Pinot Grigio refers to the traditional Italian tendency to creat a more fruit forward style wine from the grape varietal, rather than the luscious French 'Gris' style.
- At under $11 for Angels, there is no denying the value bundled in to this bottle. Kevin is renowned as Australia's King of Pinot G, and has 30 years experience making wine throughout Victoria. He knows a thing or two about getting this glorious grape just right...cheers to that!
Sourced from one of southern NSW most awarded vineyard owners who have a strong focus on developing lower yielding, higher quality grapes, which are more efficient and sustainable.
A jazzy, zesty, lifted, textured, little number, which sits on the fence in style exhibiting hints of Pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and a textured finish more reminiscent of French Pinot Gris, coupled with zingy, crunchy acidity, and lovely minerality more reminiscent of Italian Pinot Grigio.
Get your tastebuds excited with a citrus, mineral, pear explosion that will make you want to go back for more! Enjoy it with food, enjoy it with friends, but most of all we hope you just enjoy it!
- Angels, Adam is here to knock the socks off all you white wine lovers out there! Looking for an alternative to mix it up from your usual Savvy or Chardonnay preference? Then look no further! This dances the middle line perfectly, delivering gorgeous floral aromas and layer upon layer of balanced citrus flavour. The medium bodied mouth feel will have you licking your lips and reaching for a re-fill!
- According to wine historians, Fiano is a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has ancient Roman origins. It's a late ripening varietal, finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. A great example of an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene.
- Why not fall in love with Adam's carefully crafted Adelaide Hills Fiano and have the chance to bring something new to the table? For under $15 Angel price, why not indeed!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The latest vintage of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti drop uses grapes from the first harvest at Adam's new vineyard at the southern end of the Clare Valley. And the fantastic weather over the growing season meant the fruit came off in the best possible condition!
A pale rose-gold in the glass, the scent of red apples, blood orange and flowers grabs your attention first. Then flavours of beurre bosc pear, candied lemon and honey biscuit wrap you in a crisp blanket you never want to leave.
- Pinot Gris is fast becoming one of Australia's favourite white wines - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. No doubt this will be flying off the shelves once more!
- Sourced from old, nutrient rich vines in the Watervale sub-region of Clare Valley, this Riesling was gently pressed and transformed into a tantalising taste sensation in Adam's workshop.
- Showing citrus blossom and limes on the nose, you'll be drawn in before you can say 'afternoon beverage'! Zesty limes and grapefruit on the palate will bring the crowds running, so have your back-up bottle ready...
- It's clean, fresh and balanced beautifully to ensure each sip leaves your taste buds dancing along to a long lasting flavour party! Every vintage has scored a huge 90% or above buy-again rating from Angels everywhere, proving Adam has worked his magic once again.
Paul Nelson’s cool climate Mount Barker Sauvignon Blanc is set to impress. It’s sourced from the same vineyard that powered his 2009 Fume Blanc to a 95-point rating from the esteemed wine writer James Halliday. Woohoo!
Harvested super early to retain freshness and then partially fermented in new French oak for texture and power. Lively, delicious and extremely gluggable! 10% new oak adds texture, complexity and gun flint. The other 90% splashes you in the face with fresh cut grass, gooseberry and passionfruit goodness.
Drink chilled sitting in the deck chair. The wine is fresh zippy and excellent value and will hold its own against many higher priced SBs.
- The fruit for this zippy little number comes from an exceptional certified organic vineyard in the Margaret River region. It’s the region’s signature white blend - and it’s been treated with due deference.
- Fresh and zesty notes of Meyer lemon will hit you first, leaving your senses clean and refreshed. Lively lemon and lime flavours pack out the palate at first sip, while passionfruit and lychee stroll in shortly after.
- With warmer weather just around the corner, this is one to keep ready in the fridge. It’s fresh and crisp like the first swim of summer (but without the sand in your pants!)
- This gorgeous Riesling comes from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson. Back by popular Angel demand, you'll taste lively character and Paul's winemaking prowess in every sip!
- A gorgeous light straw and pale quartz appearance perfectly compliments the aromas of lifted citrus apple and green pear, wrapped with hints of passionfruit and white apple blossom.
- Paul's Riesling is a light bodied drop with hints of minerality, floral, citrus and spiced pear characters. It's a textual masterpiece with acidity that continues to keep the palate fresh and vibrant. Finishing long with lingering lemon sorbet and lime flavours. Stock up on this delight while you still can.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This delightfully fresh and zesty Riesling comes predominantly from the Pike’s Polish Hill vineyard in the coolest part of the region. Their philosophy that great wines come from healthy vines means they spend a lot of time making sure things are right in the vineyard.
It’s that classic Clare Valley Riesling you know and love. Packed with ripe lime flavours, citrus blossom and hints of minerality and finished off with a tingling spine of acidity.
For a wine from the premiere sub-region for the varietal in Australia and made by a family who’ve built a reputation on it, it’s amazing value!
- Adam's outrageously popular Riesling is back, and we are buzzing! Its refreshing, zippy character thrives in the eyes (and glasses) of Angels all around the country, racing off shelves every year. Under $11 for Angels, the 2021 vintage will no doubt put on a repeat perfomace!
- Crafted with care and based on a solid collaboration of winemaker and grower, the Cellar Works range delivers a dynamic duo of fragrance and flavour. Think lime and grapefruit, with delicious drops of apple and pear to tickle your tastebuds.
- The finish is crisp and will leave you wanting more. Any white lover would be mad to miss this lovingly crafted, modern style Riesling from a premier Australian winemaking region. The grapes were harvested a mere 5 months before the finished product hit the Naked website; an incredible achievement made possible by Angels!