Jen’s Diamonds are back!
Make room in the rack for these priceless gems
- Adrian and Rebecca have brought back this classic Angel favourite! Their latest vintage has floral and apple aromas, leading to juicy pear and spice on the palate. Crisp and fresh on the finish makes it perfect for hot afternoons.
- Extended contact with grape skins allowed the pink blush colours to infuse into the juice. The joy for Angels is evident - interesting textural and savoury elements will bounce around like a party in your mouth!
- A unique style of Pinot Grigio, this wine is lively and ready to whizz to your door step. A no brainer for your go-to BBQ wine list, it pairs gorgeously with seafood and lighter salad sides. Under $10 a pop for Angels, get this winner in your basket today!
- Riesling is Jen's all time favourite white varietal, and it's not hard to see why once this dose of liquid summer hits your lips! Florals and citrus fruit aromatics will all draw you in to this world of pleasure...
- Just as you really start to relax, the gorgeously balanced palate will kick in. Think crisp refreshment with lemon-lime and passionfruit notes dancing around, and a lovely lingering presence.
- Returning to a mass of fans, this stunning favourite won't stick around forever! At under $10 for Angels, there is no question it deserves to take up a few spots in your next Naked order!
- The latest vintage of Jen's classic Rebel Sauvignon Blanc is here! Fresh and fragrant, kiwi fruit and citrus aromas will dance around around as you pour each glass. The palate is zippy and refreshing and all too easy to drink!
- Jen had never made a Sauvignon Blanc until Naked came along. Now with access to quality fruit and overwhelming positive feedback last vintage from Angels, she hasn't looked back!
- With consistent buy-again Angel ratings of 93% or above, and at a bargain Angel price under $10, any white lover would be jumping for joy at the sight of this gem! Why not pop a few in your case and have those impromptu weeknight splash outs with friends and family covered?
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
- Single vineyard Fiano is Judy & Glen's flagship wine - it grows fantastically on the terroir of their Clare Valley vineyard. This Sweet Spot white is packed full of character and textures that coat the mouth. It's the perfect lighter-bodied alternative for Sauvignon Blanc lovers wanting to try something new.
- Pretty violet and floral aromas will get you all excited to take the first sip! The expression of the fruit is what makes this wine special. You'll be delighted with subtle spice on the palate and a dry, moreish finish.
- This late ripening varietal is finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. Fiano is considered by wine historians a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has origins in ancient Roman viticulture - so definitely an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene. Get ahead of the trend and bring this value packed stunner to the table!
- Kym's beloved Riesling is back! hitting all the right notes with Angels last year. Zesty lime, granny smith apples, a hint of pineapple and wet stones will all dance around your mouth. A lovely clean line of natural acidity balances with the purity of the fruit and a mouthwateringly textural mid palate. Juicy and crisp, the bottle will disappear quickly if you have guests!
- The Ferguson Valley is a picturesque wine region south of Perth. The vineyard is situated high in the hills and surrounded by a stunning national park. The vines were planted in 1999 and have consistently produced high quality Riesling, a natural gift for Kym to work with.
- Kym has taken every measure possible to ensure the best natural characteristics of the fruit shine through. The harvest was processed chilled to retain flavour, and the final blend consists predominately of free run and a touch of pressings to add texture and smile-inducing flavour with each sip!
- Damien and Jodie return with their second vintage of the highly anticipated Semillon, and just in time for summer! Their outstanding fruit source has ensured a classic style, capturing the light floral lift that has made Hunter Semillon renowned for so long.
- This wine is has buckets of beauty, both inside and outside the bottle! Bright citrus and lemongrass notes will dance around your tongue. Before you know it, a super clean line of crunchy acidity will kick in, making it the perfect white to match with fresh seafood.
- You'll be hard pressed to find a Hunter Semillon of this quality for under $14 anywhere. As with any boutique batch Naked wine, stocks can't last with so many thirsty Angels! Get in quick and enjoy all the fun of the Fuzzy & May dream.
- Grown in South Australia's cool maritime Limestone Coast from soils that are totally unique. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size for super flavour concentration, and the cooling sea breezes reduce the temperature to retain the natural grape acids during the ripening season.
- Machine harvested at night time to retain the fresh flavours, these grapes were destemmed without crushing and pressed as soon as possible to minimise the phenolic and colour extraction from the skins.
- Aromas of fresh crisp apple and a delicious hint of rose petals drive through to lip-smacking, mouth-watering flavours of limes, ripe pear and spice. Ahhh, yummm!
- Angels, dive in to Kevin's wonderful take on the classic white wine that will get any crowd in the mood! With an crisp, elegant palate, you know you're on to a winner.
- Pinot Grigio refers to the traditional Italian tendency to creat a more fruit forward style wine from the grape varietal, rather than the luscious French 'Gris' style.
- At under $11 for Angels, there is no denying the value bundled in to this bottle. Kevin is renowned as Australia's King of Pinot G, and has 30 years experience making wine throughout Victoria. He knows a thing or two about getting this glorious grape just right...cheers to that!
- Get ready for a crunchy, dry and fresh mouthfeel that make this drop not only the perfect food wine, but also wonderful to enjoy on its own. Textbook pear, citrus blossom and fresh apple aromas sing out, all the crisp and lively characters that make Italian whites so enjoyable!
- Pinot Grigio is a hugely popular Italian varietal found traditionally in the North Eastern regions of Lombardy, Alto Adige, Friuli-Venezia and right where Rob's family came from, the Veneto! The sunny Mediterranean style climate of Rob's Aussie home region the Riverina provides the ideal conditions for growing Italian grape varietals.
- It's hard to find a guy more passionate about NSW wine than Rob, and you’d be hard pressed to find a wine more food friendly than this! Blending portions of both warm and cool climate fruit gives the best of both worlds - fruit forward balanced with structure that will age. What's not to love - a little slice of Italy delivered to your door for under $12!
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adam’s high altitude Eden Valley Riesling hits all the brilliant right notes.
Sourced from two vineyards in the sub-regions of Craneford and Williamstown.
Harvested in the cool of the night to retain the pristine fruit characters it is fabulously expressive showing green rockmelon, Granny Smith apple, lemon peel and blossom aromas, leading to a finely textured palate that is brilliantly focused and linear. The wine has bright acidity, leading on to superbly long mouth-watering finish.