New blood, from New Zealand!
Meet your latest winemakers
- In a departure from Ash’s usual stomping grounds, he’s got his hands on some smashing, sustainably grown Adelaide Hills grapes - from none other than our Randal Tomich!
- This is a very delicate Savvy Blanc with all the trademark flavours you want in this varietal. Think passion fruit, green apples, gooseberry and pear with a touch of cut grass. Lovely to have with fish and seafood.
- Ash’s Little Jack wines don't last long on the shelves - so get in quick and try this one-off he created from another wine region. Randal really knows his vines, giving Ash top grapes to work his magic with. The result is delicious!
- Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Its fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Luckily for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot, thanks to his 'ripper' technique that boosts the soil quality.
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop has the scent of cherry, red berry and a touch of something earthy. A hint of spicey flavours do wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly.
- It's juicy, smooth and easy-drinking. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly. Enjoy!
The Abundance Pinot Noir 2020 is the perfect dinner party guest – fresh and bright, with just the right amount of spice. It’s ready to drink right away (aren’t we all) but try and give it an hour to breathe before you start grilling it with the hard-hitting conversation topics. (We recommend crispy skin duck for the main course.)
Legendary winemaker Ben Riggs has put together grapes from esteemed Adelaide Hills vineyards – the crisp air creating a Pinot Noir that beautifully represents the area. This wine is exactly why Naked Wines exists – to support quality winemakers craft a drop that tastes like the joy it was to make it.
You can taste the winemaker’s cred when you drink – this is smart and thoughtfully balanced, with aromas of plum and red berries. It’s exceptional value for Angels – and will also pay off with a little extra time to nestle in in the cellar over the next 2-6 years.
- Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine Savvy B, direct from his very own very premium vineyard. 2021 was a fantastic year for both quality and quantity, so you're in for a treat!
- Using a very 'hands-off' approach, Daryl has avoided oak to allow the zesty characters shine through and added a smidgen of un-oaked Barossa Semillon to bring a little richness. It's crisp, relatively low in alcohol and smacks of citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon.
- Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner! Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock.
- Single vineyard Fiano is Judy & Glen's flagship wine - it grows fantastically on the terroir of their Clare Valley vineyard. This Sweet Spot white is packed full of character and textures that coat the mouth. It's the perfect lighter-bodied alternative for Sauvignon Blanc lovers wanting to try something new.
- Pretty violet and floral aromas will get you all excited to take the first sip! The expression of the fruit is what makes this wine special. You'll be delighted with subtle spice on the palate and a dry, moreish finish.
- This late ripening varietal is finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. Fiano is considered by wine historians a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has origins in ancient Roman viticulture - so definitely an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene. Get ahead of the trend and bring this value packed stunner to the table!
Judy and Glen Kelly’s rare as hens teeth, uniquely Australian Prosecco, has arrived! A delicious light easy drinking sparkling variety for any time of the day.
Prosecco is a lightly perfumed sparkling wine with subtle floral and citrusy flavours. Floral and fruit aromas continue through to a delicious palate of fruit salad, citrus and grapefruit. Yummm!
Once you taste it you’ll be going back for more. Run, don’t walk, because once the word gets out this will fly from the shelves. See why Prosecco is the hottest ticket in town....