WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is Jock's third Naked instalment of his exclusive and exotic Grüner Veltliner, a grape varietal that originated in Austria. With only a handful of growers here in Australia, growing conditions are perfectly elevated and cool in the incredible Adelaide Hills.
- There's no doubt this gorgeous single vineyard white is food friendly, with each sip giving a light and zesty flavour experience, great length and refreshing minerality. You'll keep coming back for more as you smell seductive aromas of white flowers and a touch of orange peel. Yum!
- At under $12 for Angels, there are few more pocket-friendly ways to try something outside the norm! Grüner Veltliner is relatively new in Australia, and is already making waves internationally, especially those from the Adelaide Hills. Get in today and make a new white wine friend.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Summer in a glass anyone? Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine crowd pleaser, direct from his very own vineyard. It's bursting with crisp citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon characters. Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock!
- Focusing on minimal intervention, Daryl has made his Sauvignon Blanc with no oak to allow the zesty characters of the grape to be fully expressed. Having thoroughly researched the best area to grow Sauvignon Blanc, he chose the specific appellation on which to plant the best Sauvignon Blanc clone in Australia.
- Picking a seriously chilly morning on which to harvest, Daryl then juiced and fermented the parcels cold. After this, he got out of the way and let nature make the complex flavour profiles of the grapes shine! Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner!
Judy and Glen Kelly’s rare as hens teeth, uniquely Australian Prosecco, has arrived! A delicious light easy drinking sparkling variety for any time of the day.
Prosecco is a lightly perfumed sparkling wine with subtle floral and citrusy flavours. Floral and fruit aromas continue through to a delicious palate of fruit salad, citrus and grapefruit. Yummm!
Once you taste it you’ll be going back for more. Run, don’t walk, because once the word gets out this will fly from the shelves. See why Prosecco is the hottest ticket in town....
Single vineyard lusciousness from the pristine Adelaide Hills. Cold nights and mild days extended the ripening period ensuring maximum quality.
Each row harvested separately in the cool of early morning to maintain optimal fruit quality, aromas and ripeness. The grapes were crushed and pressed immediately to extract the purest flavours.
Delicate, lifted aromas of passionfruit and lime waft from the glass. An intensely concentrated flavour of fresh citrus lime, subtle passionfruit with remarkable fruit purity. This classic savvy shows a delicate minerality with a crisp acidity and long finish.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Wow! Hamish’s Winemakers Fantasy Exclusive Release Pinot Noir from the Adelaide Hills has hit the virtual Naked shelves! From the moment you crack the lid you’ll love the vibrant crimson colour with gorgeous ruby hues, fruit forward aromas, and hints of gorgeous bright strawberry, red cherry and savoury spice.
Hamish hand selected two separate parcels and fermented them separately. He matured one for around 9 months in high grade French oak and the other for 3 months to retain pristine fruit freshness. And then, when he blended it all together… delicious!
Get ready for a silky soft Pinot Noir with attractive primary flavours of red fruit and savoury spice, sitting upon a foundation of well-structured acidity, well-integrated premium oak and fine grained tannin.
- Single vineyard Fiano is Judy & Glen's flagship wine - it grows fantastically on the terroir of their Clare Valley vineyard and has consistently won gold medals since their first ever vintage in 2012. This Sweet Spot white is packed full of character and textures that coat the mouth. It's the perfect lighter-bodied alternative for Sauvignon Blanc lovers wanting to try something new.
- Pretty violet and floral aromas will get you all excited to take the first sip! The expression of the fruit is what makes this wine special. You'll be delighted with subtle spice on the palate and a dry, moreish finish.
- This late ripening varietal is finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. Fiano is considered by wine historians a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has origins in ancient Roman viticulture - so definitely an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene. Get ahead of the trend and bring this value packed stunner to the table!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The latest instalment of Sauvignon Blanc beauty is here from Hamish! The palate brings you a burst of attractive tropical fruit combined with a delightfully crisp acidity gives the wine a lingering, yet refreshing finish.
- While the glass shows colours of pale straw with subtle green hues the aromas of passionfruit and tangy citrus abound, while hints of freshly cut grass delicately poke through.
- Made from premium grapes out of world-renowned wine growing region, the Adelaide Hills, at a great price. Made in small quantities, this Angel classic won't stick around long!
- Did someone say cool climate Pinot? Look no further! Angels, it's no secret Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Lucky for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot!
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop will meet you with a fantastically fragrant nose - think cherry, red berry, and a touch of earthiness. Some spicy oak on the palate does wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly!
- Upfront juicy fruit opens in the mouth to a myriad of flavours and textures. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly.
- Scrumptious Chardonnay from the hills that famously make grapes sing! This cool climate wonder will have you licking your lips and scratching your head at the unreal Angel-only bang for buck.
- Each sip will deliver beautiful crisp acidity that keeps the wine together, balanced with luscious sweet melon and citrus layers.
- A hint of creamy texture and oak influence is in the mix as well, creating a complex wine that will undoubtedly have you back for more!
Tash made this wine to be extremely expressive of the fruit in the vineyard. It gives the drinker a fresh experience that shows an excellent blend of three varieties (Shiraz, Grenache and Cabernet) indigenous to Franceto give Angels three times the flavour.
The French Kiss comes from older vines - between 20 and 30 years of age - in the Adelaide Hills and Barossa Valley. Older vines produce more concentration of fruit flavour but less volume of fruit and therefore less volume of wine. The French Kiss is unique in that it can offer the angels an old vine experience - at a great price.
Incredible flavour concentration. Overflowing with characters of fresh fruit, plums and raspberries, this oh-sooo-vibrant red is crying out for wood fired pizza with prosciutto or fresh basil pesto pasta. A fresh style to drink young while it’s full of red fruits and yumminess!