WE'RE NOT SURE
Single vineyard lusciousness from the pristine Adelaide Hills. Cold nights and mild days extended the ripening period ensuring maximum quality.
Each row harvested separately in the cool of early morning to maintain optimal fruit quality, aromas and ripeness. The grapes were crushed and pressed immediately to extract the purest flavours.
Delicate, lifted aromas of passionfruit and lime waft from the glass. An intensely concentrated flavour of fresh citrus lime, subtle passionfruit with remarkable fruit purity. This classic savvy shows a delicate minerality with a crisp acidity and long finish.
Randal Tomich bring’s the second vintage of Naked’s first ever Ice Wine. A phenomenal ‘sticky’, fresh and crisp with all the sweet flavours you’ll love! Frozen grapes are pressed to squeeze the most intense liquid from the grapes, creating a totally unique wine.
From your first sip you’ll be hit with a luscious mouth-feel of marmalade, sweet nectar and butterscotch, with lingering fruit flavours combined with invigorating acidity and subtle spice.
With only 200 in existence from the best vintage in 10 years in the Adelaide Hills, this wine is sure to fly. If you want to turbo-charge your next dessert this is the wine for you!
- Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Its fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Luckily for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot, thanks to his 'ripper' technique that boosts the soil quality.
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop has the scent of cherry, red berry and a touch of something earthy. A hint of spicey flavours do wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly.
- It's juicy, smooth and easy-drinking. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly. Enjoy!
- Scrumptious Chardonnay from the hills that famously make grapes sing! This cool climate wonder will have you licking your lips and scratching your head at the unreal Angel-only bang for buck.
- Each sip will deliver beautiful crisp acidity that keeps the wine together, balanced with luscious sweet melon and citrus layers.
- A hint of creamy texture and oak influence is in the mix as well, creating a complex wine that will doubtless tempt you back for more!
- Geoff ‘Joffa’ Thompson’s latest release Chardonnay, is an outstanding example of what this world-renowned cool-climate region does wonderfully! Angels will enjoy tantalising aromas of lemon, apricot and just a touch of oak.
- Your taste buds will dance to the tune of subtle sweetness on the palate, followed up by a lovely crisp, tangy mouthfeel that’ll ensure easy drinking. The finish is long and balanced to round out each delightful sip!
- Geoff's attention to detail shines here. Listening to Angel feedback means this latest vintage has a new balance and slightly less oak influence while maintaining the lovely intense fruit flavours.. A guaranteed hit in any crowd, why not make the most of your Angel backing and snap up this quality, pocket -friendly Chardy!
- Adelaide Hills is a fantastic region for Chardonnay in Australia. Glenn took full advantage of pristine hand-picked grapes from a superb year to craft this stunning modern wine.
- Contact with the grapes skins during the winemaking process has given this wine a rich yellow colour and buckets of fruit flavour. But you won't find any of the heavy 'oaky' charatcers of old.
- A quick will swirl will reveal all its secrets — the smell of lemon curd and freshly squeezed limes, and something like almonds, or is it vanilla? You decide. If you like Chardonnay from Margaret River or the Adelaide Hills with flavour and brightness, this is for you!
Wow! A premium Spanish Rioja style red wine - straight from the Clare Valley in South Australia. Judy and Glen have some of the oldest Tempranillo grown in Australia. This wine has history on its side!
All three parts were made separately, received subtle ageing in French oak and then blended. This delectable red is overflowing with juicy fruit berry and plum flavours, and a hint of savoury spice. A wine of this calibre using fruit from these exceptional aged vines would normally sell for over $30 per bottle.
Incredibly food friendly and made for enjoying now or over the next 3-4 years. Great for Summer too! Twenty minutes in the fridge and this will be the perfect mainstay at all your BBQ’s!
- Single vineyard Fiano is Judy & Glen's flagship wine - it grows fantastically on the terroir of their Clare Valley vineyard. This Sweet Spot white is packed full of character and textures that coat the mouth. It's the perfect lighter-bodied alternative for Sauvignon Blanc lovers wanting to try something new.
- Pretty violet and floral aromas will get you all excited to take the first sip! The expression of the fruit is what makes this wine special. You'll be delighted with subtle spice on the palate and a dry, moreish finish.
- This late ripening varietal is finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. Fiano is considered by wine historians a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has origins in ancient Roman viticulture - so definitely an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene. Get ahead of the trend and bring this value packed stunner to the table!
- There's nothing quite like a return of a favourite! Dive on in to James-Paul's fast selling Chardonnay just for Angels. Think opulent honeyed peach flavours that will linger on the palate for a delightful eternity.
- A small parcel of the yield was separated at pressing to be fermented with new French oak for 3 months, and then continually stirred to ensure weight and complexity were added back in to the un-oaked portion.
- Sneak a few of this incredibly valued Adelaide Hills gem in to your case. A handcrafted, fresh and balanced wine for under $15 is an opportunity to good for any white lover to miss!