WE'RE NOT SURE
- Summer in a glass anyone? Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine crowd pleaser, direct from his very own vineyard. It's bursting with crisp citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon characters. Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock!
- Focusing on minimal intervention, Daryl has made his Sauvignon Blanc with no oak to allow the zesty characters of the grape to be fully expressed. Having thoroughly researched the best area to grow Sauvignon Blanc, he chose the specific appellation on which to plant the best Sauvignon Blanc clone in Australia.
- Picking a seriously chilly morning on which to harvest, Daryl then juiced and fermented the parcels cold. After this, he got out of the way and let nature make the complex flavour profiles of the grapes shine! Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Wow! Hamish’s Winemakers Fantasy Exclusive Release Pinot Noir from the Adelaide Hills has hit the virtual Naked shelves! From the moment you crack the lid you’ll love the vibrant crimson colour with gorgeous ruby hues, fruit forward aromas, and hints of gorgeous bright strawberry, red cherry and savoury spice.
Hamish hand selected two separate parcels and fermented them separately. He matured one for around 9 months in high grade French oak and the other for 3 months to retain pristine fruit freshness. And then, when he blended it all together… delicious!
Get ready for a silky soft Pinot Noir with attractive primary flavours of red fruit and savoury spice, sitting upon a foundation of well-structured acidity, well-integrated premium oak and fine grained tannin.
- Single vineyard Fiano is Judy & Glen's flagship wine - it grows fantastically on the terroir of their Clare Valley vineyard and has consistently won gold medals since their first ever vintage in 2012. This Sweet Spot white is packed full of character and textures that coat the mouth. It's the perfect lighter-bodied alternative for Sauvignon Blanc lovers wanting to try something new.
- Pretty violet and floral aromas will get you all excited to take the first sip! The expression of the fruit is what makes this wine special. You'll be delighted with subtle spice on the palate and a dry, moreish finish.
- This late ripening varietal is finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. Fiano is considered by wine historians a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has origins in ancient Roman viticulture - so definitely an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene. Get ahead of the trend and bring this value packed stunner to the table!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The latest instalment of Sauvignon Blanc beauty is here from Hamish! The palate brings you a burst of attractive tropical fruit combined with a delightfully crisp acidity gives the wine a lingering, yet refreshing finish.
- While the glass shows colours of pale straw with subtle green hues the aromas of passionfruit and tangy citrus abound, while hints of freshly cut grass delicately poke through.
- Made from premium grapes out of world-renowned wine growing region, the Adelaide Hills, at a great price. Made in small quantities, this Angel classic won't stick around long!
- Did someone say cool climate Pinot? Look no further! Angels, it's no secret Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Lucky for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot!
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop will meet you with a fantastically fragrant nose - think cherry, red berry, and a touch of earthiness. Some spicy oak on the palate does wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly!
- Upfront juicy fruit opens in the mouth to a myriad of flavours and textures. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly.
- Scrumptious Chardonnay from the hills that famously make grapes sing! This cool climate wonder will have you licking your lips and scratching your head at the unreal Angel-only bang for buck.
- Each sip will deliver beautiful crisp acidity that keeps the wine together, balanced with luscious sweet melon and citrus layers.
- A hint of creamy texture and oak influence is in the mix as well, creating a complex wine that will undoubtedly have you back for more!
Tash made this wine to be extremely expressive of the fruit in the vineyard. It gives the drinker a fresh experience that shows an excellent blend of three varieties indigenous to Franceto give Angels three times the flavour.
The French Kiss comes from older vines - between 20 and 30 years of age - in the Adelaide Hills and Barossa Valley. Older vines produce more concentration of fruit flavour but less volume of fruit and therefore less volume of wine. The French Kiss is unique in that it can offer the angels an old vine experience - at a great price.
Incredible flavour concentration. Overflowing with characters of fresh fruit, plums and raspberries, this oh-sooo-vibrant red is crying out for wood fired pizza with prosciutto or fresh basil pesto pasta. A fresh style to drink young while it’s full of red fruits and yumminess!
Tash Mooney’s Italian Kiss is a delicious blend of Pinot Gris and Arneis. The grapes were picked separately in the vineyard, the Juice being kept cold and fresh, and then made with minimal intervention and filtration to ensure we have maximum fruit intensity coming into the glass.
This wine is fresh and vibrant with flavours of nectarine and pear, and a hint of passionfruit aromas too, so it’s perfect warm weather drinking.
Match this up with BBQ prawn skewers and a fennel salad and you’ll be singing ‘Summertime, and the livin’ is sooo easy…’
- Geoff ‘Joffa’ Thompson’s latest release Chardonnay, is an outstanding example of what this world-renowned cool-climate region does wonderfully! Angels will enjoy tantalising aromas of lemon, apricot and just a touch of oak.
- Your taste buds will dance to the tune of subtle sweetness on the palate, followed up by a lovely crisp, tangy mouthfeel that’ll ensure easy drinking. The finish is long and balanced to round out each delightful sip!
- Geoff's attention to detail shines here. Listening to Angel feedback means this latest vintage has a new balance and slightly less oak influence while maintaining the lovely intense fruit flavours.. A guaranteed hit in any crowd, why not make the most of your Angel backing and snap up this quality, pocket -friendly Chardy!
- Adam Barton brings Angels another instalment of his downright scrumptious Chardonnay from high in the Adelaide Hills. The region's cool climate means this wine is refined and elegant, showing off crunchy apple, pear, citrus and white peach aromas.
- Adam dances to is own winemaking beat and wanted to give this Chardonnay a modern twist. Each sip is refreshing, with crisp acidity on the palate to balance out the subtle creamy touch from the wine's time in barrel fermentation and maturation on lees.
- Rabbit & Spaghetti speaks to the traditions of friendship over shared meals between grape growers and captured Italian prisoners in the Adelaide region that have long outlasted WWII. Carry on embracing new friendships and old over a bottle of Adam's outstanding wine!