- Josh is a winemaker to watch with a tip top pedigree - you'll find the likes of Henschke on his resume. His wines are lauded by wine reviewers and wine-lovers alike.
- The grapes for this stunning blend were hand-picked from his family's beautiful organic and biodynamically managed Barossa vineyards. Careful basket-pressing and 6 months in old French oak barrels show you just how much love has gone into this wine! Each variety was kept separate until it was blended just prior to bottling.
- Josh says this was a textbook vintage! Sit back and enjoy fresh red fruit flavours like raspberry and rosehip from the Grenache, soft blueberry and herby notes from the Shiraz, and the savoury character of the Mataro. It's a new generation of Barossa reds!
A succulent blend of fruity & floral Grenache, spicy Shiraz and gutsy Mourvèdre from three different vineyards in McLaren Vale.
The individual ‘parcels’ of fruit have been fermented separately and tucked away in old French Oak barrels to mature before the skillful blend.
Enjoy this medium-bodied wine young and youthful to revel in its fresh fruity flavours with a hint of dried herbs.
- Geoff has included the finest of each varietal to create this GSM treat, from the most suitable soil types around McLaren Vale. The synergy of the three grapes creates a delicious drop that shines with all sorts of food! Antipasto anyone?
- Not to be mistaken with the powerful reds from the region, the GSM is soft and refined, with beautifully balanced flavours. Pretty raspberry and cherry will sing out from your ruby coloured glass. It's complex earthiness leads to a long finish that will have you coming back for more...
- Championing one of the most underrated red grapes in Australia currently - Grenache - Geoff is proud to get this hand crafted beauty in to the hands of the Angels who have supported him so generously.
- Get ready for Adam Barton’s latest Clare Valley creation, his GSM from the Clare Valley. It’s elegant and complex, delivering delicious flavours without relying on weight or intensity. And that’s what this wine delivers!
- It’s led by the Grenache, which brings those brighter red-fruit flavours, the Shiraz fills out the mid-palate and brings blackcurrant into the mix, and the Mataro gives the wine a bit more savouriness, some mouthfeel and structure, and adds cherry-fruit characters.
- In short, a delicious new addition to the Rabbit & Spaghetti wine list and a wine that I think many of you will enjoy!
A&K’s first vintage from Mark’s home vineyard in McLaren Vale has hit the Naked shelves. Organically managed and driving towards organic certification!
The GSM has been balanced to perfection offering aromatic red and dark cherries on the nose with some oak, pepper and spice. The red cherry flavours carry through to the palate, with darker notes, oak and an earthy palate. Good persistent length and acidity to balance everything!
Low yielding vines, hand picking and new oak barrels make this wine great value.
The grapes for this Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre blend grow further down the vineyard in a slightly warmer spot to ensure the full fruit ripeness needed for this style.
The three different grape varieties were fermented separately and decanted to steel tanks to lock in the bright fruit flavours. The Shiraz was given a touch of oak before the three wines were blended into this tantalising drop.
This is a delicious medium to full-bodied wine, bursting with generous red berry and cherry characters - lusciously smooth and pairs with any number of dishes!
Stuey's oh-so-popular blend returns! It is simply bursting with plush fruity goodness! Get ready for a medium bodied drop, with a full and rich mid palate, fleshy fruits and a lingering finish. All individual batches of Grenache, Shiraz and Mataro grapes were open fermented separately, basket pressed then matured separately in French and American oak hogsheads for almost a year. These four blokes treat grapes like gold, paying full respect to the grape growing families who produced the beautiful fruit.
Stylistically it is very typical of Barossa GSM blends - a very honest "wine of the village" where the emphasis is on approachable fruit layers and soft tannins. Guaranteed to provide a warm and inviting look at why the Barossa is so special. The only difference is just how sensational the value for your money is - many similar Barossa GSM blends ask a much higher price.
Under $15 Angel price for a hand made, artisanal scale wine, lovingly crafted barrel by barrel the old fashioned way, you've never seen anything quite like this before! By supporting Four Men and a Shed you are supporting a passionate group of farming families from the most recognised region in Australia, who nurture their vines all year round, generation after generation. Go on...find some friends, find some food then add GSM to help find the fun!
Tim Smith’s incredible GSM has structure and length, and is just so damn ‘slurpy’!
Sourced from rare gnarly old Barossa vines up to 100+ years of age the Grenache component drives everything with lifted aromas of strawberry fruits all wrapped up with spicy dark plum characters from the Shiraz and Mataro.
Try and find a wine with this pedigree in all those supermarket stores and you'll be paying anywhere up to 5 times as much - yep!