Showing results for Sauvignon Blancs
match your search for
- This drop is zesty and kicking with life! Sweet citrus and grassy notes will greet you on the palate leading to a flavoursome, dry and crisp finish. In short...ridiculously easy drinking goodness. Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc have established themselves as one of Margaret River's most loved aromatic white blends.
- Rory's years of SSB experience means he knows this wine inside out! Get your hands on this this new born baby - its fresh off the vine and in bottle already. Rory has captured its young, fresh natural character just for Angel glasses as summer approaches. Perfect!
- At under $12 a pop, why not double up on this classic Angel favourite in your basket? It has returned in 2021 tastier than ever; an incredible little trooper packed with fruit from a world class region... a true Naked Margaret River hero!
- Sourced from the cooler spots of the Margaret River region, this zippy Savvy B was picked with a handful of Semillon and Verdelho to add a complementary herbal and tropical edge.
- Dive into the pale green and gold glassful for a date with tropical fruits, melon and citrus. It's delightfully crisp with a lasting lip-smacking finish.
- Rory’s passion for his region is surpassed only by his passion to bottle it and share it with you - at a price you'd be well pushed to beat!
- The fruit for this zippy little number comes from an exceptional certified organic vineyard in the Margaret River region. It’s the region’s signature white blend - and it’s been treated with due deference.
- The fresh and zesty scent of Meyer lemon will hit you first, leaving your senses clean and refreshed. Lively lemon and lime flavours will accompany the first sip, while passionfruit and lychee stroll in shortly after.
- With warmer weather just around the corner, this is one to keep ready in the fridge. It’s fresh and crisp like the first swim of summer (but without the sand in your pants!)
- The next vintage of Brian's classic SSB blend has tremendous vibrancy and freshness. He has sourced the fruit for the 2021 vintage from incredible low yielding vines from the Mid North of the Margaret River, consistently rated as a world class winemaking region.
- Fruit driven and easy drinking, each sip is well balanced - the perfect dry white for warmer weather. The mouth-watering finish lingers on the palate and leaves you crying out for more!
- A glass of this dreamy drop will leave your tastebuds feeling lifted and delicately treated. It's certainly a wine to be enjoyed while young, and why not at this steal of an Angel price!
- Adrian and Rebecca have bottled up a brilliant dose of refreshing fruity flavour for you! This is delicious on your lips and light on your pocket, easy drinking guaranteed. It is a hit with fresh and barbequed seafood, lemon chicken skewers or summer salads.
- Refreshing and zippy, this light bodied wine is packed with bright flavours of citrus, passionfruit and tropical fruits...an Angel hit every vintage!
- The latest instalment is no exception, so get in on this incredible value winner today. It is also a scrumptious alternative for those who want to try something other than New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
- Liquid sunshine is here! This stunning treat from Stuart is perfect for warm, festive evenings. Lifted aromatics of guava and nectarines will greet you, while a creamy, nutty nuance accompanies the stunning citrus layers.
- The grapes for this wine were sourced from vineyards in the central and southern parts of Margaret River. Bright aromatics bring a delicacy to the wine that rounds off the signature magic of the SBS blend. All of the bright and zippy flavours continue to the very back of the palate.
- As soon as you open the bottle, you'll think of sunshine, white sand beaches, and turquoise blue ocean water...plus the price of a bottle is much less than the travel cost to get to Margaret River. Now that is stupendous value!
- At 200m above sea level in Marlborough's southern Waihopai Valley lie the low yielding vines from which Mike and his team plucked only the best grapes possible, late in the cool season. Handled with incredible care from vineyard to bottle, something truly special was crafted. Angels with a love for the Marlborough need look no further for Top Shelf quality!
- The wine has slightly cooler fruit expression due to proximity of the vineyard, showing a blend of pea pod and flowers layers. This leads to a fine boned but textured palate full of sweet and sour citrus from lees contact.
- Delivering a unique and singular vineyard expression, Mike has combined all the hallmarks that top Marlborough Sauvignon is known for - aromatic lift, concentration, balance and a long succulent finish. Get a few of these safely in your next case before the vintage is all drunk up!
- Marlborough lovers stop here! Mike's latest Destination vintage brings you an amazing chance to experience all that New Zealand's premier Sauvignon Blanc growing region has to offer. This wine is a blend of three different vineyard sites in Marlborough's southern valleys.
- The clay based soils where the fruit parcels were grown provide texture and depth of flavour to the gorgeous citrus, stone fruit and elderflower palate layers. The acid is seamlessly integrated into the fleshy and vibrantly fruited palate, making for a long and clean finish. A huge drinkability and food friendly factors tick all boxes for terrific value and versatility as an anytime crowd pleaser!
- This is a drop that will liven your senses, treat your tastebuds and delight as a drink on it's own or if matched with an equally tasty meal. Dive in to the wonderful clarity and vibrancy of this white and let it take you to your relaxation Destination.
- Bill & Claudia lovingly selected grapes from low yielding, old vines from a small Marlborough site and fermented them in oak barrels (9% new) before maturing in the cellar for 9 months. Yep...it's an oaked Sauvignon Blanc!
- Get ready for classic Marlborough scents of passionfruit and citrus, with underlying smokey oak. It’s fresh and crisp, but still full flavoured, complex and lingering. Yummmm! Equivalent wines are hard to come by, and almost always cost twice as much.
- Mother nature has put the kibosh on the Small's making this wine on more than one occasion, so they feel privileged to get the 2020 vintage into your hands. Historically a quick seller, this top shelf treat is made in tiny quantities so get in quick!
- Grapes from three distinct vineyards in Murchison, Katunga and the Yarra Valley - some with more tropical characters, some greener - have left their delicious fingerprints on the finished wine.
- Sam is renowned for re-working each vintage based on Angel feedback and this is no exception. This wine has the flavours of spring like snow peas and herbs, plus a heady tropical note. It’s crisp but with a roundness which softens it a little.
- A simple, refreshing and thoroughly enjoyable wine by an Angel favourite winemaker - this is certainly one to stock up the fridge with!