A gorgeous Limited Edition 1.5L premium Shiraz from a cracking year is in your basket!
Cathy & Neil Howard have created a magical blend of Shiraz and Viognier. Two varietals from two vineyards. Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and blended in French oak barrels for 18 months.
You’ll find aromas of blueberries, raspberries and cherries, with a delicate floral, rose-like aroma thanks to the Viognier. On the palate, the red and dark berry flavours continue, and are balanced by a soft, velvety tannin structure.
A soft, slightly savoury style and one that has texture too! Flavour and length, means that it is a great wine to match with food. It's not too heavy, and not too light! It's a wine which will cellar well too, if you have the patience to store it away for a few years.
Kevin McCarthy’s single vineyard Mornington Peninsula Friulano white is sure to tick all your boxes. The perfect aromatic white with the backbone to age beautifully, too!
This is a serious foodwine, with such intensity of aromas and flavours. From the very first pour into the glass you’ll be experiencing exotic fruits and herbs and hints of pear - scrumptious with baked or barbecued seafood.
Made in tiny quantities, and a perfect white varietal for those looking to branch out from Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot G. With only 249 cases in existence you’ll have to be quick.
WE'RE NOT SURE
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This particular Little Jack drop has spent time maturing in old French oak to retain the brilliant aromatics and core fruit flavours that are inherent with such quality fruit! Get ready for aromas of blueberries, black cherries and oak, while your tastebuds enjoy forest fruits and spicy plum layers.
- The wine is sourced from an organically grown vineyard in Orange. With its commanding and juicy mid-palate, it won't stick around on Naked shelves for long! It's perfect drinking slightly chilled in summer, and even more perfect to stock up for winter...
- This is your go-to easy drinking Cab. There is no denying it punches well above its price point, so get in quick!
Leighton’s Top Shelf, single vineyard, Shiraz is sure to delight the senses. Grown from the family vineyard in the Pyrenees, given the 'Rolls Royce' treatment, you know it is sure to blow your mind!
The vineyard incorporates both conventional and organic practice in the field, with soil aeration, composting, mulching, and sheep grazing all adding to a sustainable approach. Fruit quality is paramount.
This wine is sexy! Aroma and palate gain intrigue with time in the glass, unearthing tales of cherry, plum, candied orange and blanck peppercorn. The silky smooth mouthfeel will have you coming back for more.
- Leighton’s Top Shelf Cabernet, single vineyard from the family vineyard is sure to tick all your boxes. Top quality fruit, top quality oak equals an amazing wine experience.
A diverse wine with sweet tasting fruit flavours of strawberry, cherry through to blackberry and fig. Hints of chinotto and quinine are carried on waves of vibrant fruit, with toasted Hungarian oak in equal stride.
This complex union of fruit and oak is robust in its structure, with highly integrated fine tannin joining the party, and kicking on at the back of the palate. Everything about this wine is intense!
- This is a deliciously fresh and zippy example of Pinot Gris, tasting and smelling of granny smith apple, lemon peel and pear with a hint of flowers at the back. Lovely lightly chilled on a warm day.
- Sorby Adams' latest wines are named in honour of the second generation of Adams family winemakers - his kids. ‘Gudilly’ is a mashup of their names.
- As a single vineyard wine by an ex-Yalumba chief winemaker, this wine is both value and flavour packed!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The QLD boys have come up trumps again! Glen and Andrew have expertly blended three classic white varieties to create a rich, ripe off-dry white with a slight salmon-coloured blush.
- This luscious wine is a slightly sweeter style - typical of the ones you'll find around Alsace in France that sing when matched with pork. But those wines are hard to find in an Aussie bottle shop and often quite pricey. This one’s made in Oz and great value for your dollar.
- Crack open a bottle and release the ripe pear & tropical fruit delights within. It’s an off-dry, soft, unctious wine balancing a creamy texture with ripe flavours and a long finish. Perfect for a South-East Asian inspired feast!