- This bold Merlot is sourced from three of Jen’s favourite vineyards and barrel matured for 12-14 months. It’s a really intense style – Jen calls it Merlot for Shiraz drinkers!
- Catch a whiff of violets, mulberries and plums as you open it up. Then sit back and enjoy the decadent, full flavours and silky tannins that just keep on giving. Powerful yet elegant and generous.
- Jen's Diamond range is her top tier. You'd be hard pressed to find another Merlot for $20 that can compete with the depth and fullness of flavour you'll discover in this bottle!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- White wine lovers are in for a tantalising experience with Hunter Vally experts Fuzzy & May. Their experience comes from top local wineries like Brokenwood, McGuigan and Briar Ridge.
- Hand-crafted from premium grapes from local growers, this lighter style is more like a cool-climate Chardonnay — tantalisingly crisp and modern, with an unmistakable hint of spice, nutmeg and cashew. Delicious!
- Angel backing has unlocked new potential for Damien and Jodie. They've been able to source the best quality fruit for this Chardonnay and apply their personal flair at every step of the winemaking process. Under $14 for a Hunter Chardonnay of this quality is unreal.
- Hand grown and picked by Tait Hamilton whose family vineyard is on the prestige soils of Heathcote. Tait is a hardworking and careful grower, and he has a site which is an incredible gift from nature!
- Your glass will be boldly coloured with youthful magenta on the rim. Scrumptious layers of plum, blackberries, chocolate and raisins will sing along with earthy, peppery hints. Tannins are ripe and plush, lending texture to round out each powerful, flavour packed slurp!
- The low pH of Tait's fruit is associated with bright colour and 'stable' wine which can almost make itself with minimal intervention - the challenge is not messing up the natural gift. The wine is full bodied with warmth from ripe fruit and subsequent high alcohol. Time spent in new an one year old oak barrels has given it a moreish, smokey finish. Go on, treat yourself to the tip-top of Naked's shelves!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The label says it all - this wine is poetry in a glass. A stunningly intense single vineyard Barossa Shiraz you just can’t get anywhere else. If you’ve tried the Scribe before, this is its big brother.
- 2017 was a great vintage with exceptional grapes coming off the 25-year-old vines. From this fantastic base, Paul and Ralph poured in their considerable experience to deliver you a pristine and powerful reserve wine.
- A swirl in the glass unlocks its red fruits and black cherry, and layers of mocha, vanilla and black pepper. Take a sip to experience intense red fruits, plum, spice and toasty oak. This ripe and flavoursome style has soft, subtle tannins which linger and leave you wanting.
This special single vineyard wine hails from the Light Pass sub-region of the upper central Barossa Valley, known for elegant wines bursting with pure fruit flavour and fine tannins.
A uniquely Australian red with an evocative style, Caroline has given this traditional Barossa variety a modern twist. Get ready for concentrated berry flavours with a touch of spice - a rich expression of its regional roots.
This powerful yet graceful wine is dripping with juicy black brambly fruits, dark chocolate and black spice, and a long, luscious tannin grip. An iconic, beautifully-made Barossa Shiraz at an exceptional price - you gotta love being Naked!
- Adam has sourced fruit from long-term vineyards growers of great provenance at the southern end of the Clare Valley.
- Vibrant ruby red. The nose has lifted varietal aromas of blackcurrant, mocha and blood plum, with hints of cigar, bay leaf and thyme. The palate is long, concentrated and ripe with varietal cassis, dark chocolate and dry herb flavours supported by subtle oak, fine acidity and generous, velvety tannin.
- Great as a stand alone wine but equally as delicious with anything from pizza to slow-cooked lamb shanks with velvety parsnip puree and delicately roasted baby spring vegetables.
- Aiming for a brutish Pinot Noir with a feminine twist, Nicky and her incredible Waipara team have simply nailed it. Single vineyard quality Pinot delivered to your door for under $22 is almost unheard of!
- The purity of fruit is amazing, allowing this wine to sing in the glass. You'll smell delightful spice and ripe cherries as you pour each glass! Balanced layers of fresh plums, blueberry and cardamom will follow with the robust tannin structure that gives this wine body and a lot of soul.
- Do yourself a favour and enjoy all that's on offer from this Dunnolly Pinot, which is consistently loved by thousands of other Angels!
- Back in the hands of Angels, Jen's 2019 vintage Hero Cabernet Merlot is posied to steal the show once again! Your glass will take on a lovely dark red colour, and display incredible red berry, dry herbs and violet perfumes. The palate is generous and juicy, with vibrant berry and cherry fruit, a lusciously supple mouth feel and a long tasty finish.
- In Jen's words: "As my Naked journey has continued, my growers have gained the confidence in the market to put all the inputs into the vineyard, which results in happy vines and delicious grapes. This subsequently means better wines and better value for Angels. But then again, that is the Naked way, isn't it!"
- Each of the three Heathcote, Rutherglen and King Valley parcels were ripened at different stages and picked at varying intervals to be made into wine separately by Jen, before being blended to perfection. The Hero range are the next step up from the Rebel range, giving you the max quality for minimal dosh - enjoy!
- Brian’s brand new fresh modern style Margaret River Tempranillo has hit the virtual shelves. Lively, aromatic with vibrant purple red colours the spicy cherry briar aromas lead to expectations of bright succulent mouth watering flavours - and this delicious red delivers on all counts!
- Superb fruit-driven mouthfeel balanced by beautiful powdery tannins makes this a rare Margaret River expression of this variety.
- Made in tiny amounts, this is the perfect fresh, succulent spicy wine to go with friends and food and is a perfect reflection of Brian’s minimal interference style.
Stuart Bourne’s small batch trial wines have returned! A forward thinking, innovative, ground breaking, experiment of small scale, emerging Mediterranean varietals from the beating heart of the Barossa.
Dark and brooding with delicious spicy aromas backed up by ripe dark fruits. Silky soft tannins with an incredible length of flavour. It just begs for great food and friends. Perfect with homemade pizza or any rich tomato and garlic based pasta sauce.
With only 4 barrels made this extremely rare Barossa gem is sure to fly off the Naked virtual shelves. Don’t miss out on your chance to discover this blockbuster!