- Adrian and Rebecca have brought back this classic Angel favourite! Their latest vintage has floral and apple aromas, leading to juicy pear and spice on the palate. Crisp and fresh on the finish makes it perfect for hot afternoons.
- Extended contact with grape skins allowed the pink blush colours to infuse into the juice. The joy for Angels is evident - interesting textural and savoury elements will bounce around like a party in your mouth!
- A unique style of Pinot Grigio, this wine is lively and ready to whizz to your door step. A no brainer for your go-to BBQ wine list, it pairs gorgeously with seafood and lighter salad sides. Under $10 a pop for Angels, get this winner in your basket today!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Leighton strictly limits the yield of his family vineyard each vintage to maximise every opportunity of healthy fruit growth, with the ultimate goal of the most downright delicious Shiraz you've ever licked your lips for.
- Get ready for a bouquet of black pepper, bramble and charred French oak. As this liquid joy hits your palate, you'll revel in bold layers of black cherry, liquorice and cacao and balanced oak, closing with a classic tannin structure. Angels, this seriously tempting creative grape juice was crafted exclusively for you!
- 100% Pyrenees Shiraz under $16, made for you in the vineyard that Leighton helped plant back in 1999. Angels, this seriously tempting creative grape juice was crafted exclusively for you!
- One of the most authentic, what-nature-gives-is-what-you-get styles of wine, this Semillon will answer any questions you might still have as to why the Hunter is known world wide as a top producer of this stunning white. Each glass will deliver aromas of green apples, citrus, and a sweet meadow grassiness which is a hallmark of Semillon. Balanced delicately with lively lime acidity on the palate, there is a smooth citrus finish just waiting to delight you even more.
- With grape development tended to meticulously by John and his team, only the most pure, flavour packed grapes were selected to create this Montvalley magic. Armed with instructions 'if you wouldn't eat it off the vine, don't put it in the bucket', their huge spirit and even bigger sun hats, they began picking and collecting on the hills at dawn.
- Dan only uses pure free run Semillon juice in the winery. This level of discretion in the name of quality is something most winemakers can only dream of. Under $18 for a Top Shelf white from a world-renowned region, delivered to your door..what are you
- The latest vintage of Mike's Angel favourite is all-too scrumptious! Gorgeous Pinot Noir fruit from the world renowned Marlborough region has been the foundation of a totally drinkable delight with outstanding length of flavour.
- It is medium bodied with plush texture to compliment the layers of juicy plum and red cherry notes. Meandering tannins will have you reaching for a re-fill every time, as will the lovely rose petal aromas.
- Get ready to enjoy a fruit driven, supple and easy drinking wine. Made in tiny quantities, it will fly so get in quick! Guaranteed to impress with food or if enjoyed on it's own - why not share the Naked joy with this lighter red option over the warmer months?
- This wine was grown and harvested from one of Heathcote's most highly regarded vineyards. The yield was meticulously managed to maintain healthy vines and fruit development. Leighton has gone big, including a high proportion of whole berry fruit to create some eye-widening aromas and palate complexity.
- You'll be thinking "there it is again", as each sip takes you to and fro between fruit and a balanced acid line. Its ruby red colour pairs delightfully with juicy blackberry aromas, leading to a flavour party of plum, blueberries and blackberries. An essential support roll to the fruit core is a savoury, apple like acid presence and a slowly unfolding web of fruit tannin.
- If your traditional preference is for the bigger Cabernet and Shiraz styles, you're likely to love this! Jump on in to the alternative variety, and you'll be ahead of the curve as more and more Aussie vineyards are reaping the benefits of planting this hardy Southern Italian varietal. Typically, Nero d'Avola from this particular vineyard retails at $30 and above, so Angels have got an incredible exclusive at under $16!
- Anna and Derek return with the very best of their craft, delivering another outstanding vintage of their Uncharted Biodynamic Shiraz. Authenticity is reflected in the Hooper's approach to both wines and life, letting Mother Nature lead the way, following certified bio-dynamic and organic winemaking techniques.
- This is the wine that best shows their winemaking philosophy - growing the best grapes, without taking from the planet, and creating the best wine possible. The premium grapes have given this wine a flavour intensity and complexity second to none. Enjoy how those berry and spice characters sing out and hang around on your tongue. Yum!
- With its elegance and ever developing flavours, the past vintages of this Shiraz rated through the roof with our Angels at 92%. It will only improve gracefully over the years, so get it in your basket before this vintage gets snapped up!
Grenache is ideally suited to growing in the Barossa Valley so this was the perfect choice for Caroline and Nigel to showcase quintessential Barossa-ness in a fresh, lively Rosé. Sourced entirely from a single vineyard at the sub-region of Greenock the fruit was picked early when the bright, juicy raspberry characters were evident in the vineyard – perfect for making crisp, lip-smacking Rosé.
Caroline and Nigel’s winemaking approach is fresh and uncomplicated, allowing the fruit to speak for itself. Free-run Grenache juice was drained straight from the press after extracting a delicate pink colour. With no pressing of the skins and seeds, only the pure, fresh juice was fermented at cool temperatures resulting in a deliciously light, fruity wine.
A fresh, delicate wine with abundant red berry fruits, subtle florals, and hints of gentle spice. The palate is long, balanced and refreshing, with a fine backbone of crisp, natural acidity. Perfect with Vietnamese spring rolls, crispy fish tacos or hard cheeses.
- Adam has sourced fruit from long-term vineyards growers of great provenance at the southern end of the Clare Valley.
- Vibrant ruby red. The nose has lifted varietal aromas of blackcurrant, mocha and blood plum, with hints of cigar, bay leaf and thyme. The palate is long, concentrated and ripe with varietal cassis, dark chocolate and dry herb flavours supported by subtle oak, fine acidity and generous, velvety tannin.
- Great as a stand alone wine but equally as delicious with anything from pizza to slow-cooked lamb shanks with velvety parsnip puree and delicately roasted baby spring vegetables.
A scrumptious product of Adam's winemaking wizardry, this wine is sourced from low yielding, dry-grown Shiraz in White Hut and Leasingham, within the Clare Valley. First up, a wonderful fragrant nose of violets, cassis & white pepper to draw you in.
Then, you won't be able to hide your smile as the powerful palate takes the stage, supported by cedar oak to give it mouth watering length and persistence. The bold mouth-feel is thanks to partial fermentation in oak to build further depth and complexity.
The 2018 vintage knocked Angels' socks off, to the tune of a huge 97% buy-again rating. Go on, pop one of South Australia's most warming reds in your basket today!
Tim Smith’s incredible GSM has structure and length, and is just so damn ‘slurpy’!
Sourced from rare gnarly old Barossa vines up to 100+ years of age the Grenache component drives everything with lifted aromas of strawberry fruits all wrapped up with spicy dark plum characters from the Shiraz and Mataro.
Try and find a wine with this pedigree in all those supermarket stores and you'll be paying anywhere up to 5 times as much - yep!