Introducing Nodus Tollens, the new premium range from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson. First up, an exceptional White Field Blend made from Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Viognier and Riesling - it’s a recipe for luscious success!
Each varietal was fermented separately and then blended to give you this full bodied, full flavoured, fresh and fruity white, that will put your senses into overdrive.
This complex fruit-driven white highlights the Great Southern region of W.A. and showcases the sheer diversity of fruit characters that are produced from the diverse warm and cool climates contained within.
The fruit for Kym’s stunning Malbec was sourced from a single vineyard known for its consistent quality in the idyllic Ferguson Valley, part of the mighty Geographe wine region south of Perth.
Fermented in large open vats to preserve the elegant fruit character, this plush, lush, ripe impenetrably dark malbec will have you licking your lips with lashings of mulberry, plum, violets and a hint of chocolatey overtones.
Incredibly delicious now, but will age beautifully over the next 5 years.
James-Paul reckons this stylish Shiraz represents winemaking 101! Sourcing pristine fruit from three iconic McLaren Vale sub-regions, fermenting and maturing separately and then blending at the last minute just prior to bottling.
The dark crimson-purple colour treads a fine line between being both elegant and bold. It shows the rich, dark, delicious fruits that McLaren Vale is famous for and the flavours linger soooo long! In short, enormously intriguing shiraz, showing the depth of McLaren ‘terroir’.
This wine has the yummy potential to cellar for 5+ years. Patience will be rewarded, if you can wait!
2017 is simply James-Paul’s finest vintage ever! During the hustle and bustle of vintage, he welcomed his daughter Jacqueline into the world. To commemorate the happiest day of his life, he’s named this exceptional Rose - ‘Jacqueline’.
James-Paul Marin has crafted a serious Rosé in the French Provencal style: elegant, floral and dry with a mix of wild flowers and dried herbs all balanced by a zesty crisp acidity. Not your typical sweet Australian Rosé!
This Rose blend of Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir and a thimble of Chardonnay has made a stunningly unique, fresh, fruit-driven Summer thirst-quencher!
- Hand grown and picked by Tait Hamilton whose family vineyard is on the prestige soils of Heathcote. Tait is a hardworking and careful grower, and he has a site which is an incredible gift from nature!
- Your glass will be boldly coloured with youthful magenta on the rim. Scrumptious layers of plum, blackberries, chocolate and raisins will sing along with earthy, peppery hints. Tannins are ripe and plush, lending texture to round out each powerful, flavour packed slurp!
- The low pH of Tait's fruit is associated with bright colour and 'stable' wine which can almost make itself with minimal intervention - the challenge is not messing up the natural gift. The wine is full bodied with warmth from ripe fruit and subsequent high alcohol. Time spent in new an one year old oak barrels has given it a moreish, smokey finish. Go on, treat yourself to the tip-top of Naked's shelves!
- Last vintage scored a cracking buy-again rating of 97% from hundreds of Angels. Daryl has done it again, so you are in for an incredible treat with the fastest moving wine - Naked folklore sees it race off our shelves every year.
- When working for Penfolds, Daryl saw where the best fruit came from and so bought a vineyard directly opposite to supply his own Shiraz grapes. This wine isn't made in the same style as Grange but the essence of the wine - the quality of the fruit - is the same.
- This is all about the fruit! Super sexy slightly spicy, intense black fruits and some chocolate. Amazingly complex with an outstanding length of flavour, all delivered to you for under $25 bucks as an Angel. Unbelievable!
- Angels, this is a brand new exclsuive crafted with a unique experience in mind. Adrian & Rebecca have delivered a dreamy drop with a whole lotta attitude. Deep brooding flavours of bramble and dark spicy fruit are teamed with balanced oak, earthy notes and strong tannins.
- Certainly one to decant, this wine has a long life ahead of it! Give it time, slow the pace and kick your feet up while it breathes. Perfect to serve with hearty meals or good quality cheese.
- Durif is a hybrid variety that originates in France, although it is not grown there so much these days. It is now grown extensively throughout Australia and the California - it loves a warm climate. Durif produces small berries with thick skins, so creates quite bold, deep colored and tannic wines.
- Jen's Diamond Cab Sauv received the Rolls Royce treatment every step of the way from vine to bottle. Made using only the best parcels of fruit, it was hand crafted in tiny batches and matured in the finest oak possible.
- Truly a powerful wine, it is packed with upfront blackberry fruit. Hints of mint and dried herbs linger in the finish. There is a lovely texture on the palate and a great depth and savouriness that you'll want to savour!
- Last vintage of this scored a massive 96% buy-again rating from thousands of every day Angels, and sold out in 3 months! It's nigh impossible to find a wine of this quality for under $20 anywhere else, so why not make the most of your Angel backing and stock up on a couple of these Top Shelf treasures.
- Cynthea and David have done it! A first for Naked - they bring Angels an incredible small batch so-tasty-you-can't-believe it CIDER! Get ready for a cool glass of apple and pear joy, and get in quick as it's only made in tiny amounts!
- The sparkling cider is made from premium fruit grown in the Tamar Valley, and is blended to perfection! 20% Pink Lady for sweetness, 20% Golden Delicious for weight and texture, 20% Granny Smith for crunchy acidity, 20% Jazz offering tang and tartness and 20% packham pear for fresh texture and complexity.
- All wrapped up with a unique, warming label, you'll delight in this summer classic. It is slightly sweeter than a traditional dry cider, perfect for sunny afternoons or even more perfect on Christmas day with breakfast!