- At 200m above sea level in Marlborough's southern Waihopai Valley lie the low yielding vines from which Mike and his team plucked only the best grapes possible, late in the cool season. Handled with incredible care from vineyard to bottle, something truly special was crafted. Angels with a love for the Marlborough need look no further for Top Shelf quality!
- The wine has slightly cooler fruit expression due to proximity of the vineyard, showing a blend of pea pod and flowers layers. This leads to a fine boned but textured palate full of sweet and sour citrus from lees contact.
- Delivering a unique and singular vineyard expression, Mike has combined all the hallmarks that top Marlborough Sauvignon is known for - aromatic lift, concentration, balance and a long succulent finish. Get a few of these safely in your next case before the vintage is all drunk up!
- Made with grapes from McLaren Vale vines - some 75 years old - and handled as separate batches all the way to final blending to let the character of each shine in the final wine.
- Judicious barrel selection for blending makes this a truly special Reserve McLaren Vale Shiraz. Inside its plum and blackberry spice hides a hint of vanilla. Rich and powerful with a superb velvety texture, amazing length and moreish finish, you’re going to love, love, love this!
- This red gem is a scarcity, with less than 5,000 bottles produced. A superb price for a wine made from uber quality grapes, open fermented, hand crafted, barrel matured and dripping with class.
- The Culley Road vineyard lies at the southern end of McLaren Vale on a high and windy site - the perfect spot for keeping growing grapes cool and happy!
- A mere 5 hours on its dark skins have given this fresh, crisp, Provence style Rose an elegant light pink blush. Watch out for that heady scent of ripe watermelon, strawberry and white peach to draw you into a creamy berry fruit drop with a hint of spice.
- It's a brand new wine from a popular winemaking team that tap into their wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. You know it’s going to be good!
- There's nothing quite like a cool climate Riesling! Luke Tocaciu has already received incredible buy-ratings on his gorgeous Riesling last vintage, and its back!
- Made with minimal intervention, Luke's aim was to preserve the natural flavours of the vineyard and capture them in the bottle.
- Fragrant and intense, this drop will show loads of lime and floral notes. The wine is vibrant with well balanced fruit sweetness, citrus freshness and a 'crunchy' acid finish. 'Just one more glass'...prepare your taste buds.
- Judy and Glen Kelly deliver the goods yet again with their Naked exclusive Pinot Grigio! But, their experience with this variety shows as the grapes are sourced from some of the oldest vines in Australia.
- Made to the Italian style - crisp fresh and dry - yet offering delicious stone fruit characters that give the hint of slight fruity sweetness. Yumm!
- Pinot Grigio of this calibre would normally sell for ATLEAST $22. This is a great deal for Angels at under $15!
- It’s not often a perfectly aged big red like this comes along! Winemakers Paul & Ralph have ‘been there, done that’ with some of the most admired wineries in the land and have 65-odd years of combined experience.
- Premium Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valley regions went into this deliciously aged example of a premium Barossa Cab Shiraz. 11 months in oak barrels have finished it off in style.
- It’s packed with heady flavours of ripe redcurrants and dark juicy plums. You should be able to pick up a floral note as you open the bottle too. Fabulous tannins will grip and linger on your tongue — and you’ll love it for it!
- Sourcing pristine grapes from some of the best vineyards across the Barossa Valley has given Josh a raft of diverse fruit characters to play with. The result is a classic rich and regal Barossa Shiraz that captures the essence of the iconic wine region.
- Matured for the most part in old French and American oak barrels, this deep red gem is bold in flavour but soft and smooth on the tongue. Get your senses ready for loads of juicy black and blue fruits with some hints of spice and smokey oak. Truly delicious.
- This is one of the most famous styles of wines in the world now, along with the likes of Burgundy, Tuscany and Bordeaux. With the ability to age for 10+ years, this is a supreme Barossa Shiraz you can enjoy with your friends over dinner or tuck away and keep just for yourself!
- Adam’s brand new wine started life in the Atlas vineyard at Leasingham in the Clare Valley. After fermentation, it was pressed into a mix of stainless steel tanks and seasoned French oak barrels for a 9-month snooze prior to blending and bottling. Only a limited number of bottles are available.
- Crack the top and release the smell forest fruits and ripe plums, with hints of leather, tomato leaf and earthy spice. You should be able to pick out blueberries, bay leaf and cedar on the tongue with fine chocolatey tannins and a soft acid finish.
- This lovely red is so versatile - drink it on its own or with food - your choice. Being medium bodied and savoury, it’ll go nicely with almost anything. And Adam made just for you, so you can’t find it anywhere else!
All organic production has transformed hand-picked grapes from A-grade NZ vineyards into Naked’s first Central Otago Pinot Noir. A true ‘winemakers fantasy’ wine!
This Pinot’s been treated to wild yeast fermentation with 20% whole bunches in the mix for extra depth and length. After a gentle press, it’s taken a nap in French oak for 11 months to mature and reach peak balance.
This is a classic Pinot Noir - packing a ripe, spicy, dark cherry scent and lush fresh berry flavours. It’s drinking beautifully now in its youth, but if you can be patient, it will smooth out and its berryness will darken over the next few years.
- This is a deep, brooding red - just as gorgeous on the tongue as it looks in the glass. It's full of the very best quality fruit from Rutherglen, the home of Durif in Australia. The grapes just love the region's warm climate as they hang around getting nice and juicy.
- Get ready for a BIG red! If you love a bold drop that's not afraid to show off its layers, you simply can't go past the Diamond Durif. The varietal is naturally very high in tannin so it's had a nice 18 month sleep in oak barrels to soften its wild heart.
- Jen has crafted this vintage beautifully. Dark and inky, it's packed with black berries and blood plums, dark chocolate and a hint of vanilla. The rich flavours and plenty of tannin give it length and power on the finish. Make sure you're sitting down for your first sip....it may just knock you off your feet!