WE'RE NOT SURE
Ever since launch day two years ago, Dolan & Dunn’s sublime red has sold out in a flash. Now, one of the most eagerly anticipated wines returns to the Naked shelves exclusively for Angels. You simply cannot get a more experienced or powerful Australian winemaking team than this. At all. Anywhere!
This elegant, robust, delicious wine has Barossa character and richness stamped all over it. Gear up for a plush, luscious palate with hints of loganberry, mulberry, blackberry and a touch of cherry and fennel-seed spiciness. Juicy fruit mingles with subtle oak driving to a finish that lasts and lasts… pick that chin up off the floor!
Under $19 for this deliciousness is an Angel-only privilege. Caroline and Nigel have over 60 years of brilliant Barossa winemaking experience between them and, extraordinarily, had never made a wine together...until NOW!
- Back by popular demand, a long line of Angel fans will be savouring each juicy red fruit loaded sip of this Hero! Medium to full-bodied, get ready for chocolate hints popping up, leading to a gentle, spicy and savoury finish. This is truly one to jump on if you want to spice up your normal red selection!
- This Hero is a blend of Shiraz from Jen's family Rutherglen vineyards and fruit grown in the ancient, rich, red soils of Heathcote in Central Victoria. Made from naturally low yielding vineyards, the fruit is powerful and rich, with great colour and depth of flavour.
- Jen's Hero range is the next step up from the Rebels, the range where you know you're getting the best value possible for this price point. Maturing 12 months in French and American barrels has given the wine a soft seasoning to finish off each sip perfectly!
Sourced from just two single-blocks in the renowned Light Pass sub-region of the Barossa Valley, Red by Caroline Dunn Black Barossa Shiraz is next level outstanding!
Powerful, yet graceful this shiraz is overflowing with concentrated plump black brambly fruits, dark chocolatey and black spicey aromas, beautifully balanced with warm, stony, mineral hints and flavours that just go on and on and on…!
An iconic Barossa variety made by an iconic winemaker at an exceptional Angel-exclusive price. With just 800 cases in existence you’re going to have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
- Inspired by his time working in Italy this wine is testimony to Drew’s love of the wine styles of that country and also to the passion of a local Central Ranges grower who has planted his entire vineyard with Italian varietals.
- A unique Australian blend of Piedmonte's 3 greatest red wine varieties, Nebbiolo, Barbera and Dolcetto. Oodles of charm, fruitiness and approachability with extra depth from the Barbera and a lick of tannin and structure from the Nebbiolo. Loads of bold fresh fruit and a nice bit of tannin to carry the flavours with just a hint of oak impact.
- It’s all about immediate appeal. Rosso is a red wine that you can drink on warmer days as well as on cosy winter nights. You’ll be able to crack this open as soon as it arrives at your door! Ready and drinkable from day one.
- Get ready for a full bodied and ripe red wine with some grippy tannins typical of Cabernet. An impressive drop that is well balanced, you'll have envious friends wanting to try a glass!
- This wine is quite intensely perfumed and for Sam, big flavour is an indicator of high quality.
- Think Blackcurrant with some menthol and eucalyptus notes. Chocolaty oak is also evident on the nose. This wine is quite simply moreish!
Cynthia and David Feldheim’s ‘Brand New’ 100% Pinot Noir Tassie Sparkling has arrived at Naked! The fruit used was beautifully ripened with crunchy acidity and lovely berry fruit aromatics.
Get ready for pretty aromatics of rose water, strawberries and spice - this sparkling jumps out of the glass desperate for your tongue! Once its landed the sparkling sensation of the creamy mousse hits the palate and wakes it up with oodles of crisp freshness, candied apple, musk and cherry, the palate is smooth with a lovely sweet liqueur to balance the crunchy acid.
It looks like we are in for a massively warm summer and what's better to cool you down more than a crisp glass of bubbles. Wether celebrating or commiserating this bubbles is great value, great tasting and a whole lot of fun!!!
- Are you ready to bring something completely different to the table?! This rich, ripe and generous Shiraz is full of jammy black fruit with blood plums and blackberries and is a stunning step away from the typical 'bowl-me-over' style of Shiraz that dominates the Australian market.
- Co-fermenting Shiraz and Viognier grapes has a particular magic about it, creating a spicy and savoury deliciousness. All this richness and generosity is well supported and balanced by some time in cedary French and spicy American oak. As each sip evolves, you'll know exactly what Glen and Andrew mean when they say the hallmark of a truly great wine is the endless desire to pour yourself ‘just one more glass!’
- Hand-picked, hand-crafted and hand-bottled (right down to the hand-dipped wax seal) you simply don't often find wines made like this. The true meaning of 'La Petite Mort' is about enjoyment - letting go of restraints and revelling in something new and maybe a little titillating. Made in tiny quantities, it won't stick around long.
- The fruit comes from the Gentle Annie Vineyard near Dookie in Central Victoria. The vines struggle in this relatively dry site, producing a low yielding crop of very small berries. The small berries mean there is a high proportion of skins compared to juice, and because most of the flavour and colour comes from the skins, this gives us really intense colour and flavour!
- This full bodied wine has a very deep colour, intense blackcurrant cordial aromatics, a splash of tomato bush in the background and also a sweet spice character from the oak.
- The wine spends 14 months in oak, mainly French and American, but two hogsheads of Hungarian oak, give a real punch of sweet spice. This is a beautifully balanced wine with great intensity of flavour and mouth coating fine grained tannins.
Grapes were sourced from the acclaimed Light Pass sub-region of the Barossa. Caroline’s fresh, uncomplicated approach to winemaking allows the fruit to speak for itself.
The wine was matured in seasoned French oak for 18 months to promote a soft, silky texture and subtle complexity without picking up dominant oak flavour. Bright, fragrant aromas of blood-plum, mulberry, blueberry and blackberry, with hints of star anise, savoury spice and red licorice.
A uniquely Australian red with a distinctive, evocative style. This iconic Barossa variety is given a graceful, modern twist. Perfect to enjoy on its own or with a juicy rib-eye steak with crispy leeks and potatoes or barbecued lamb ribs with chilli-plum sauce!
Gentle handling during fermentation on skins in small, open fermenters has allowed for optimum extraction of flavour and fine balanced tannins.
The wine was matured in seasoned, spicy French oak for 15 months to soften and develop richness and complexity without picking up dominant oak flavour. Delightfully evocative of its Barossa roots with complex aromas of black cherry, pomegranate, cranberry and violet, with hints of wild herbs, juniper and savoury spice.
A uniquely Australian red. Such an interesting and different variety with a savoury twist and a dry finish that’s a great match with gnocchi with mushrooms and blue cheese or grilled lamb cutlets. Yummo!