- Selling out in record time year in year out, this lusciously sweet drop from our man in the Upper Hunter is a sure-fire way to dress up any occasion. This wine is crafted in VERY limited quantities. The nature of late harvest wines ensures the yields are very small to maximise grape nutrients.
- Hand picked at optimum ripeness, the TLC poured into balancing natural sugar and acidity levels has given the wine incredible structure and quality. Aromas of candy, fairy floss, sweet marmalade and limes compliment a rich palate of peaches and pineapple, all wrapped up with a fresh acidity to finish.
- Direct to Angels from the Horner family vineyard at the base of Mt Dangar, its fertile soils have produced the regions finest honey and beef cattle since the 1960s. Now in an era of championing single vineyard wines that showcase unique flavours and consistent quality, why not pop a little bit of history in your next basket & enjoy the sweeter side of life!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Each release of Jen's 10 year old Tawny is stunning, unique from the last and in teeny-tiny quantities. With her aspiration to one day be regarded as the Queen of fortified wines, we think she's nailed it every year with Naked so far.
- The average age of this wine is 10 years old, with some of the blend up to 15 years old. You'll be hard pressed not to dive in to the glass with aromas of hazelnuts and mixed spice floating around. The palate is seriously warm and nutty, coating the mouth and packing the room full of smiles.
- No doubt about it, this is a world class wine from Australia's only world renowned fortified wine region. At this price and with years under it's belt already, it's perfect to light up any occasion. Jen's passion for her craft is infectious, why not spread the love!
- Each wine in Jen's Diamond range are her most prized and precious creations. The cap of this stunning Muscat is practically popping with all the silky sweet flavour packed inside.
- Seductive and indulgent, this is the perfect drop to decorate any occasion or share with someone special. Aromas of turkish delight and rose petals will draw you in and keep you reaching for just one more sip!
- Jen's passion is fortified wine, which is no surprise as she's lived and breathed the world renowned Rutherglen region all her life. 93% of Angels have loved this wine and would buy it again, so why not take a walk on the sweeter side of life?