- The Culley Road vineyard lies at the southern end of McLaren Vale on a high and windy site - the perfect spot for keeping growing grapes cool and happy!
- A mere 5 hours on its dark skins have given this fresh, crisp, Provence style Rose an elegant light pink blush. Watch out for that heady scent of ripe watermelon, strawberry and white peach to draw you into a creamy berry fruit drop with a hint of spice.
- It's a brand new wine from a popular winemaking team that tap into their wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. You know it’s going to be good!
- The grapes were chosen from regions of the Margaret River that produce the perfect fruit for Rosé - generous and fruity. Minimal time on skin has preserved the delicate salmon colour and kept the tannins at bay.
- Pour a glass and take in its classic ‘strawberry and cream’ jubes, candied musk and turkish delightness. Fruity but not sweet, this Rosé has lasting flavours with savoury hints and a lip-smakingly crisp dry finish.
- This is a classic Margaret River Rosé - delicate, fresh and easy drinking, and offers great value. Drink it young and well chilled and enjoy Ben's delicious WA expertise!
- Paige’s crisp salmon pink creation is a new wine from her ever-popular range - easy-drinking and great value.
- The scent of peach, strawberry and lemon blossom says ’sunshine’ from the first pour. It has an inviting fresh strawberry and pink grapefruit flavour that finishes softly in your mouth.
- Drinking beautifully right now, pop one in the fridge and you’re all set for summer’s Swansong!
James-Paul’s returns with his finest vintage ever! During the hustle and bustle of vintage last year, he welcomed his daughter Jacqueline into the world. To commemorate the happiest day of his life, he’s named this exceptional Rose - ‘Jacqueline’.
James-Paul Marin has crafted a serious Rosé in the French Provencal style: elegant, floral and dry with a mix of wild flowers and dried herbs all balanced by a zesty crisp acidity. Not your typical sweet Australian Rosé!
This Rose blend of 95% Pinot Grigio, and 5% Pinot Noir has made a stunningly unique, fresh, fruit-driven Summer thirst-quencher!
- This Rosé was harvested from Shiraz grapes off the Little Boomey Vineyard in Orange.
- Steve is thrilled with the end result - a dreamy cool climate Rosé especially for Angels! It's bursting with crisp fresh strawberries and raspberries.
- Steve did very little to fine his wine, so you can be sure a bottle of this brilliance will deliver the most pure and refreshing Rosé experience you've had all summer! NSW wines are on the rise and rise, especially those from the high altitude of Orange - lock in your supply!
- Australian Rosé has been forging ahead in leaps and bounds and Rob has delivered a delightfully crisp Provence style of this classic summer wine, using local Sangiovese and Nero d’Avola grapes.
- Riverina fruit from an outstanding vintage has given this wine its seductive notes of strawberries and cream with red berries and a floral hint. Fresh and dry on the tongue, the raspberry and cherry flavours mingle with more subtle savoury characters.
- Made in tiny quantities and all yours for under $12 for a bottle, its value is unsurpassed on traditional in-store shelves. This is Rob's labour of love, one that the wise will stock up on while they can!
- It's that time of year again - a new vintage delivery of Sam's classic Rosé has landed just for Angels..hooray! It has a lovely pale pink colour and aromas of red apples with a delicate floral lift. On the palate there is a light suggestion of sweetness, while fresh acid kicks in to give a balanced, fresh and zippy finish.
- Sam has sourced the Shiraz, Zinfandel and hint of Gewürztraminer grapes in this blend from the elevated and cool climate vineyards of the Strathbogie Ranges. They tend to grow fruit with strong fruit flavour, which also goes some way to explaining the pretty perfumes that accompany each scrumptious sip.
- Perfect to chill down and share with friends, this is a steal at under $10 for Angels! Don't miss a little slice of Sam's winemaking brilliance in your next basket. You'll see why thousands of people have rated this as a no brainer buy-again wine.
Dayne & Marc’s Rosé is made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes. Sharing the same beginnings as their red, it’s made by the Saigneé technique - taking a portion of Pinot Noir juice from the main fermentation tank after one day so it retains just a very light pale red colour.
It’s a perfect glass of pink, bursting with ripe strawberry characters, a creamy texture, refreshing acidity and a clean, dry finish.
This wine is a dedication to the hard yards done in the vineyard to develop this notoriously difficult grape to perfection. When the extra work is done right, the finished wine is an absolute gem. And here it is.
Damien and Jodie’s Rosé is sure to impress this summer! Made in a French Provincial style, this dry delicious delight is sure to impress rosé drinkers of all styles.
Light and bright red berry fruits, strawberries and raspberries mix with a creaminess and spiciness on the palate mingling with delicious red berry fruit aromas.
With only a small number of cases in existence, this delectable Hunter Valley Rosé will fly this summer! You’ll have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
- A stunning salmon colour, this is a serious rose – crisp, dry and very more-ish! “Our blushing Rose is made with a nod and a wink to the traditional Provençal style Roses we love,” explains winemakers Nina Stocker and Kate Day.
- Crafted using central Victorian grapes from low-yielding vines, this is a delicious blend of Mourvèdre and Grenache. Ready to be enjoyed now while young and supple, it’s the perfect partner to a good catch-up or delicious seafood feast.
- With wafting wild strawberry scents and a delectable hint of dried thyme, it has just the slightest savoury notes and a wonderful minerality on your tongue. A crisp, citrus finish leaves you ready to reach over to top up your glass before it’s even empty!