- Your perfect summer red is here! A fantastic crowd-pleaser, Adam has crafted his carefully selected blend of grapes into an approachable dry red, leaving plenty of scope for experimentation with fun food pairings.
- Your glass will be filled with a light crimson glow while you enjoy aromas of strawberry and plum. As for the medium bodied palate, prepare for layers of crisp red cherries and spice to tickle your tastebuds. The fruit layers in this wine are fresh and crunchy as opposed to lusciously ripe. For Angels, the Cellar Works Sangiovese is slightly lighter in style in comparison to the rest of Adam's range.
- Adam's extra love and creativity shines brightly through this wine. A bottle of this quality (and at this low price!) won't last long in the cellar of any regular entertainer, so why not stock up with a few before the boutique vintage runs dry!
- If you're after the perfect drop to enjoy on the occasion when a big red is too much to handle, look no further! As you crack open this gorgeous bottle, your nose will be met with enticing blueberry and blackberry aromas, some earthy overtones and a consistent sweet fruit layer.
A heretic blend predominantly of Nero d'avola sings of easy drinking silkiness. Lovely fruit flavours, light tannin structure, great zing, allows this wine to match with a myriad of your favourite foods.
Looking for a wine to drink in the hot Aussie summer months, this is your wine, throw it in the fridge 15 min before you want to drink it and boom....!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The return of this Angel favourite shows off just what Rory can do with your backing! Ruby red in colour, it is oozing with juicy berries - certainly a wine that will have red lovers everywhere licking their lips and asking for more.
- The aromas include lifted cherries, plum and mint with gorgeous twists of spice, vanilla and toasty oak.
- The footwork of the wine is mind-blowing; as the palate brings you an abundance of sweet fruit characters, layers of mocha and spices from the oak along with smooth tannins and a generous length to end it all. Too good!
Grenache from the famed McLaren Vale region, from various vineyards across the region to give depth and character to the wine. Ranging from the more sandier soiled subregion of Blewitt Springs which produce more delicate, floral lifted notes. To heavier clay loam soils on the vale floor which produce more riper, red berry characters.
Nina & Kates style is to make an approachable, lifted, aromatic Grenache with an abundance of spice, luscious red fruit and not a hint of the over the top, confectionary tones which can so often be seen in this variety if left to over ripen. No oak required in this sassy vino, the sandy tannin structure and clean red berry fruit speak for themselves, making this medium weight wine so versatile and drinkable.
Be bold, be different and excite your taste buds (and your mate's) with some super delicious, spicy, sassy Grenache. Or just enjoy during the mid-week after a crazy day, but most of all we hope you enjoy it!
Hand picked from a premium Single Vineyard site in the Ferguson Valley, W.A. - 30% whole bunch wild fermented, unfined, unfiltered and bottled early to deliver drinking pleasure!
Gamay is a super-cool variety that serves up classic aromas of red fruits and violets all with a hallmark acid crunchiness. Fine velvety tannins round out a seductive mouth filling palate that is rich, attractive and seriously gulpable! A perfect wine for parties.
Still a rare planted variety in Oz it over delivers in spades and is pure unadulterated drinking pleasure!
- A HUGE 92% rating on the last vintage made it clear this red was the ultimate crowd pleaser. Sourced from different vineyards, each varied site brings a different character to the wine. Combined, they make for a complex, powerful and satisfying wine for under $10!
- Jen's Tempranillo has a vibrant purpley red colour with dark cherry and red berries exploding from the glass followed by spicy overtones. The palate is medium bodied and juicy, with hints of chocolate to really send you in to a spin.
- This Tempranillo is THE perfect food wine, perfect to match with anything and everything savoury. It has a moreish, long finish with gorgeous tannins. Stock up on this classic Rebel red today!
- The 2019 vintage of this Top Shelf beauty demanded perfect timing, and Kevin's team have captured the premium fruit like lighting in a bottle. Their approach to making Pinot Noir is very simple; small batch, hands on, focusing on letting the fruit sing.
- This is a perfectly poised Pinot Noir; seductive and delicate yet humming with an inherent power. The wine will become entirely different after cellaring, as the primary fruit evolves into dense floral notes with leather and cigar in the background.
- Prepare for a dense and textural palate, preceded by wonderful ripe perfumes of framboise and violets. Perfect to share with friends over a meal, but if you're hard pressed to share this tasty drop then why not double it up in your basket, especially at this incredible Angel price!
- Preservative free wine is wine that does not contain any added sulphur dioxide, which is the preservative normally used - so you won’t see any reference to ‘sulphites’ or ‘preservative 220’ on the back of Jock’s preservative free Shiraz.
- Get ready for a typically intense-flavoured McLaren Vale Shiraz - upfront fresh jubey dark berry fruits mingle seamlessly with a whisper of spicy oak and a beautiful looong finish.
- This delicious shiraz is just so damn gluggable and also perfect when ever-so-slightly chilled and matched with a rich seafood marinara pasta - and loads of crusty bread to mop up the plate!
- Rod downed tools at one of the best wineries in NZ to work for you. Why? To get the best NZ wines to Angels at an unbeatable price. This Pinot shows Naked's vineyard to consumer model in action! Anything from this region would normally retail at $35+ on the shelves.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise, perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavour, and blustery sea breezes keep everything cool and fresh. Drinking this wine young will show New World style characteristics, but after some years cellaring earthy characters will show that are reminiscent of Burgundy wines.
- Selling out quickly every year and with an incredible 95% buy-again rating, don't wait around and risk disappointment. Rich, dark cherries combine with oak derived vanilla and spicy whole bunch characters for an intense, lasting finish. Pop this hand picked gem in your basket today!
- Mike loves his Pinot, and even when working for a top New Zealand winery, yearned to make his very own. Well, we came up with the funding and now he's going it alone - and producing classic NZ Pinot for all our Angels.
- Think ripe black cherry with a hint of raspberry, a touch of herbs and spice and a bundle of juicy sweetness in the mid palate, all finished off with smooth tannins and hey presto! The perfect Pinot.
- Angel's love this wine, and it is sure to impress! It is a versatile and flavour packed wine, full of dark, vibrant fruit on release that will continue to evolve it's complexities in the bottle over a couple of years.