WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is a superb example of a big rich Shiraz from the most prestigious Shiraz region in Victoria — Heathcote. It’s named in honour of the hardworking grower.
- Smelling of divinely dark fruits like blackberries, black pepper and smokey oak, this is a bold, full-bodied wine with buckets of ripe fruit flavours and a hint of sweet spice.
- A great wine like this, from pristine grapes, made by a talented winemaker and matured in exceptional oak from American Shenandoah forests for 14 months has to be tried at least once in your life.
- A superb blend of grapes from five different vineyards — two in Rutherglen, two in the upper King Valley and one in Heathcote. Each vine hand-pruned and the juicy grapes given the Rolls Royce treatment in the winery.
- Crack open a bottle to release its sensational scent of blackcurrants with a dusting of dried herbs. Its rich dark berry flavours and silky tannins will leave you with a delicious mouthful that goes on for miles!
- Jen's Diamond range is her top tier. It's almost impossible to find a wine of this quality for under $20 anywhere else, so bring one home and enjoy it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Paul and Ralph have delivered yet again with their aged Barossa Shiraz. The growing season produced grapes with great aromatics, sensational fruit flavours and good acidity.
Delicious aromas of morello cherry, dried plum, anise and cedar oaky notes drive through to rich deep flavours of plum, raspberry, blackcurrant and chocolatey mocha. The finest of savoury tannins and hints of sweet oak all combine to round out this beautifully refined, super-generous wine.
SCRIBE Barossa Shiraz will sell very quickly. Once it’s gone it’ll be a long wait until the next vintage. Don’t miss out on your chance to try an aged Barossa Shiraz at an extraordinary price.
- Back by popular demand, a long line of Angel fans will be savouring each juicy red fruit loaded sip of this Hero! Medium to full-bodied, get ready for chocolate hints popping up, leading to a gentle, spicy and savoury finish. This is truly one to jump on if you want to spice up your normal red selection!
- This Hero is a blend of Shiraz from Jen's family Rutherglen vineyards and fruit grown in the ancient, rich, red soils of Heathcote in Central Victoria. Made from naturally low yielding vineyards, the fruit is powerful and rich, with great colour and depth of flavour.
- Jen's Hero range is the next step up from the Rebels, the range where you know you're getting the best value possible for this price point. Maturing 12 months in French and American barrels has given the wine a soft seasoning to finish off each sip perfectly!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The stars aligned for this superb wine... great weather and all winemaking went to plan! The result is an incredible red to suit any occasion!
- Medium-bodied and spicy on the tongue, this beautiful drop is unmistakably Margaret River. Indulge in its briary dark fruit flavour with just a hint of chocolate.
- Definately a cut above the rest at a pock-friendly price - that's the beauty of Naked!
- Cheers to a new era for Naked SA Shiraz! This juicy, brooding number has been tried and tested by thousands of Angels over the years, each vintage delivering its own personality.
- Delivering quality from vineyard to your table is the driving passion for Geoff and his team. Transforming their Lodestar label into their re-energised Grounded Cru project has been spurred on by unprecedented opportunities and amazing Angel feedback since starting their Naked journey in 2013.
- If the history, flavour and moreish nature of this wine isn't enough to have you head over heels, the tiny Angel exclusive price will have you looking twice and stocking up. Enjoy every sip of this trusty little red, you've earned it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Geoff Thompson's Langhorne Creek Shiraz Cabernet Malbec has returned and is blended to perfection! Having notched up an impressive 93% Buy-It-Again rating during the last two vintages, this elegant drop exudes brightness and a brooding complexity that make it perfect for enjoying in cooler weather.
From the first sip you’ll be mesmerised by the deep red and purple hues, delightful aromas of plum, blueberry and black olive and beautifully soft, velvet tannins.
Geoff has pulled out all the stops to let the fruit shine, from harvesting in the cool of night to ageing the wine in American and French oak, before drawing on over 15 years of experience to expertly create this South Australia wine!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Made with fruit grown smack bang in the middle of the world renowned Margaret River, each sip of this voluptuous wine will deliver a vibrant and spicy kick thanks to a master blend of two quality varietals.
Shiraz and Grenache are perfect partners in crime. Together, they pack a punch with some seriously enticing flavours; think plums, cherries, sage, spice and gentle herbal notes.
This sweet yet earthy red delivers a beautiful balance of flavours and has an overall bang for your buck to boot! With sky high ratings every vintage it’s set to fly off our shelves… for the sixth time!
- With his extensive winemaking experience, there is no doubt Gary Knows Stuff, like this wine displaying black cherry and white pepper aromas, and delivering the prime qualities of his cool climate region in each sip.
- Savoury and juicy ripe black fruit dance around on the palate, with subtle char and vanilla notes perfectly integrated into smooth, structured tannins. All this leads to a finish with a spicy and peppery edge. In a crowd, this bottle will go in a flash with so many moreish characters!
- Top Great Southern producers like Howard Park, Plantagenet, Alkoomi and Frankland River sell their Shiraz for between $20-25 a bottle, yet Angels only pay $13.99. It's gotta be Naked!
- This Shiraz is a stand out treat for any red lover! The complexity and depth of flavour provides a delicious step up into all that the world-renowned McLaren Vale region has to offer.
- The deep rich colour will attract your eye as you pour each glass, while enjoying the aromas of dark berries, oh-so-subtle oak and a touch of cinnamon spice. All this adds up to a truly elegant drop to savour with friends!
- Geoff ‘Joffa’ Thompson has crafted a gorgeous shiraz that balances fruit with spice and vanillan oak… all in perfect harmony. The fantastic length of flavour will keep you coming back for more. A premium regional wine at under $16 Angel price - it'd be wise to double up on this treat while it’s still around!