- The Cinsault grapes for this classy drop are grown in the Minervois area of the Languedoc in France - a Mediterranean climate that’s perfect for growing juicy, aromatic grapes.
- Once off the vine in the cool of night, the grapes were gently pressed, fermented in shiny tanks and left on lees for 4 months to add extra character to the finished wine.
- Get your glass ready for a delicate, fresh and easy-drinking Rosé, bursting with ripe raspberry and strawberry flavours. Just the ticket for a cheeky Sunday sip or to pair with food and friends over a long lazy lunch.
- Picked from one of Australia’s premier Prosecco regions, this off-dry bubbly beauty is just the ticket for celebrating, and relatively low in alcohol for a wine.
- Pop the top for a little hit of apple, lemon zest, grapefruit and pistachio nuts. Every mouthful is a wild ride of refreshing acidity and hints of sweet fruit. Will pair perfectly with savoury cheeses, cured meats and seafood.
- Made exclusively for Angels, this tasty little number is amazing value for money - super delicious and drinking beautifully right now. A perfect party wine or way to celebrate the weekend!
All organic production has transformed hand-picked grapes from A-grade NZ vineyards into Naked’s first Central Otago Pinot Noir. A true ‘winemakers fantasy’ wine!
This Pinot’s been treated to wild yeast fermentation with 20% whole bunches in the mix for extra depth and length. After a gentle press, it’s taken a nap in French oak for 11 months to mature and reach peak balance.
This is a classic Pinot Noir - packing a ripe, spicy, dark cherry scent and lush fresh berry flavours. It’s drinking beautifully now in its youth, but if you can be patient, it will smooth out and its berryness will darken over the next few years.
- Orange in NSW has the perfect climate for Pinot Gris. 2022 was a particularly cold year, so the grapes are harvested later which enhances the aromatic qualities of this wine.
- Due to the cool growing season, this Pinot Gris also has crisp acidity and citrus characters.
- Orange is a low yielding premium wine region. A cool climate Orange Pinot Gris like this from an independent winemaker at under $20 is great value!
- The Culley Road vineyard lies at the southern end of McLaren Vale on a high and windy site - the perfect spot for keeping growing grapes cool and happy!
- A mere 5 hours on its dark skins have given this fresh, crisp, Provence style Rose an elegant light pink blush. Watch out for that heady scent of ripe watermelon, strawberry and white peach to draw you into a creamy berry fruit drop with a hint of spice.
- It's a brand new wine from a popular winemaking team that tap into their wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. You know it’s going to be good!
- There's nothing quite like a cool climate Riesling! Luke Tocaciu has already received incredible buy-ratings on his gorgeous Riesling last vintage, and its back!
- Made with minimal intervention, Luke's aim was to preserve the natural flavours of the vineyard and capture them in the bottle.
- Fragrant and intense, this drop will show loads of lime and floral notes. The wine is vibrant with well balanced fruit sweetness, citrus freshness and a 'crunchy' acid finish. 'Just one more glass'...prepare your taste buds.
- Sourcing pristine grapes from some of the best vineyards across the Barossa Valley has given Josh a raft of diverse fruit characters to play with. The result is a classic rich and regal Barossa Shiraz that captures the essence of the iconic wine region.
- Matured for the most part in old French and American oak barrels, this deep red gem is bold in flavour but soft and smooth on the tongue. Get your senses ready for loads of juicy black and blue fruits with some hints of spice and smokey oak. Truly delicious.
- This is one of the most famous styles of wines in the world now, along with the likes of Burgundy, Tuscany and Bordeaux. With the ability to age for 10+ years, this is a supreme Barossa Shiraz you can enjoy with your friends over dinner or tuck away and keep just for yourself!
- Made with grapes from McLaren Vale vines - some 75 years old - and handled as separate batches all the way to final blending to let the character of each shine in the final wine.
- Judicious barrel selection for blending makes this a truly special Reserve McLaren Vale Shiraz. Inside its plum and blackberry spice hides a hint of vanilla. Rich and powerful with a superb velvety texture, amazing length and moreish finish, you’re going to love, love, love this!
- This red gem is a scarcity, with less than 5,000 bottles produced. A superb price for a wine made from uber quality grapes, open fermented, hand crafted, barrel matured and dripping with class.
Each parcel of grapes was individually open-fermented to bring out its unique character, and aged in old oak barrels for almost 2 years.
Pour a glass and enjoy the deep, dark berry and chocolate flavours and soft tannins as it hugs your tongue. The grip of drought in 2019 reduced the grape volumes but pushed the flavours into overdrive.
- Treated with the utmost respect for the fruit and the region, this glorious red will put a huge smile on your face. One sip will reveal why Stuey won the title 2020 Barossa Winemaker of the Year!
2021 is the second vintage of Paige’s exclusive Naked wines, made with top class Murray Darling fruit. Expect a gold standard in inexpensive, easy-drinking wines to enjoy ‘just because’...
Crack open this Cab Merlot to release cassis, raspberry, sage and sweet spice scents. Then relish the red forest fruit flavours and savoury tannins as you sip. 6 months in French oak has left its subtle mark on this vegan-friendly red.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you Angels!