- A delicious dance of certified biodynamic Wrattonbully and Mount Benson Shiraz, meaning no additives were added during the growing season or the winemaking process.
- The quality of the fruit really makes this rich red stand out. Fruit-forward, soft tannins and a little bit of oak shows off the winemaker’s dedication to minimal intervention winemaking and excellence in cool climate styles.
- If you're after an undeniably elegant Shiraz that will seduce you with hints of chocolate, then get this gem in your basket quick smart.
- Here’s a perfect example of small batch winemaking, using different techniques, a lot of care and fruit sourced from the Hooper’s biodynamic vineyard on red Wrattonbully soils.
- A portion of this wine went into a concrete egg to develop. The unique shape creates a constant temperature and circulation for the wine and lees (dead yeast) inside the tank, creating a more complex and interesting glassful.
- Get ready for a festival of pear and apple with a whiff of walnuts and honeysuckle. By using different winemaking techniques, Derek and the gang believe they’ve brought you a fun and unique drop of white. Try it and let them know if they're correct!
- Sourced from the family vineyard in Wrattonbully, SA which is known for its Terra Rossa soils and world heritage listed caves, including some beneath this very vineyard!
- This Merlot is made to be an easy drinking, approachable wine; smooth and well rounded. It has rich, ripe plum and cherry flavours combined with subtle oak and velvety smooth tannins.
- Wrattonbully is a relatively young winemaking region but is fast becoming known for premium red wines. The last two vintages of this ball of fun Merlot rated through the roof with thousands of Angels, scoring a 95% buy-again rating. History is bound to repeat itself so don't miss out on this Top Shelf stunner!