WE'RE NOT SURE
- Straight to your dinner table with love from the unbelievable talents of Brian Fletcher! His immense winemaking experience has resulted in an easy drinking, dry red to enjoy with red meat based meals.
- Your nose will be treated to red berry and peppery notes, while your taste buds will enjoy a lingering and savoury cherry finish! This vintage delivers more savoury layers than in the past, and does exceptionally well when enjoyed over a few nights.
- Brian's love of life shines through his winemaking, and the result is always something special. Snap up this ever-popular Naked drop and let it help make any occasion sing!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Thanks to some new WA plantings this Merlot has a richer more distinct dark chocolate-like structure and flavour than your run of the mill Merlot.
The difference is in the quality of the fruit. Deep purple in colour and rich,fragrant aromas leap out of the glass. Medium bodied with silky fine tannins and the flavours just go on and on!
Absolutely cracking value and a bit of a rarity to see a merlot of this quality as a stand alone variety.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Get ready for summer in a glass! This oh-so refreshing treat from Cathy & Neil is the culmination of two lifetimes of experience in the Aussie wine industry.
You will be bowled over by the luscious complexity of flavours in this maritime-climate SBS. An avalanche of lemongrass, white peach, gooseberry and sweeter citrus will all tickle your taste buds, with a textural twist to boot.
With so much flavour packed in, you'll be reaching for a top-up in no time. At such a friendly Angel-only price, why not pop a few in your basket? Hold on for the ride with Boots & All!
Introducing Nodus Tollens, the new premium range from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson. First up, an exceptional White Field Blend made from Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer and Riesling - it’s a recipe for luscious success!
Each varietal was fermented separately and then blended to give you this full bodied, full flavoured, fresh and fruity white, that will put your senses into overdrive.
This complex fruit-driven white highlights the Great Southern region of W.A. and showcases the sheer diversity of fruit characters that are produced from the diverse warm and cool climates contained within.
- Kym's beloved Riesling is back! hitting all the right notes with Angels last year. Zesty lime, granny smith apples, a hint of pineapple and wet stones will all dance around your mouth. A lovely clean line of natural acidity balances with the purity of the fruit and a mouthwateringly textural mid palate. Juicy and crisp, the bottle will disappear quickly if you have guests!
- The Ferguson Valley is a picturesque wine region south of Perth. The vineyard is situated high in the hills and surrounded by a stunning national park. The vines were planted in 1999 and have consistently produced high quality Riesling, a natural gift for Kym to work with.
- Kym has taken every measure possible to ensure the best natural characteristics of the fruit shine through. The harvest was processed chilled to retain flavour, and the final blend consists predominately of free run and a touch of pressings to add texture and smile-inducing flavour with each sip!
- Rating stupendous year-after-year above 90% buy-again from thousands of Angels, you can look forward to the same incredible quality fruit from Geographe. Plus, a generous portion of Perth Hills fruit adds delicate spice and structure. Each sip delivers ripe, bouncy characteristics that will have you searching for another bottle in no time (to share around of course).
- The palate is balanced and approachable with a slightly spicy edge. It's the perfect dry Shiraz for those wanting something other than a big powerful red. Seductive hints of sweet oak elements ride alongside ripe plum, rounding out a voluptuous and generous mouthfeel. The wine is curvy and soft, yet has a definite structure with silky tannins. The fruit flavours come together like a song, in harmony with oak layers and an enduring finish.
- With 20 years of winemaking knowledge poured into every element of Ben's winemaking process, there is no doubt he has nailed this Shiraz once again. Layers have started to evolve and the hints of both French and American oak will be more prominent. Best to stock up with a few and compare this wine as it develops from year to year, right?
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This latest incarnation of Brian's delightful Semillon Sauvignon Blanc is the result of years of experience blending these two classic varieties. Rumour has it he did something fancy in the fermentation to get layers and layers of flavour in!
- Crack open a bottle of this zesty easy-drinker and take a tropical adventure. There’s a scent of guava fruit in there with lovely grassy and melon flavours. A glass of this will leave your tastebuds awake and reinvigorated.
- Buy it to drink soon, whilst the flavours are young and juicy. It’s a top example of a classic Margaret River SSB at an amazing price. Handy 6-pack available here.