Quick... D.R.G. is back!
Masterful reds from the man behind Grange. Act now to get these 2 outstanding Barossa reds.
- It's that time of year again - a new vintage delivery of Sam's classic Rosé has landed just for Angels..hooray! It has a lovely pale pink colour and aromas of red apples with a delicate floral lift. On the palate there is a light suggestion of sweetness, while fresh acid kicks in to give a balanced, fresh and zippy finish.
- Sam has sourced the Shiraz, Zinfandel and hint of Gewürztraminer grapes in this blend from the elevated and cool climate vineyards of the Strathbogie Ranges. They tend to grow fruit with strong fruit flavour, which also goes some way to explaining the pretty perfumes that accompany each scrumptious sip.
- Perfect to chill down and share with friends, this is a steal at under $10 for Angels! Don't miss a little slice of Sam's winemaking brilliance in your next basket. You'll see why thousands of people have rated this as a no brainer buy-again wine.
- Angels, dive in to Kevin's wonderful take on the classic white wine that will get any crowd in the mood! With an crisp, elegant palate, you know you're on to a winner.
- Pinot Grigio refers to the traditional Italian tendency to creat a more fruit forward style wine from the grape varietal, rather than the luscious French 'Gris' style.
- At under $11 for Angels, there is no denying the value bundled in to this bottle. Kevin is renowned as Australia's King of Pinot G, and has 30 years experience making wine throughout Victoria. He knows a thing or two about getting this glorious grape just right...cheers to that!
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
- Jen's passionate plea to make a batch of this rare beauty just for Angels was too good an opportunity to miss. The roll call of aromas and palate flavours is so unctuous and silky it totally coats your tongue just listening to it: think butterscotch, honey, candied fruits, warming spices, dried figs, dates, malt, treacle and toffee. Phew!
- The ability to call a quality Rutherglen fortified wine your own for under $20 is an experience truly exclusive to Angels. The region is known world wide for turning out the most unique and fine wines in this category, usually for upwards of $40 a bottle on traditional shelves.
- Be a part of Naked history and dive in to this dreamy world of sweet delight. Jen's stunning release is here for a good time, not a long time, so get in quick!
- The hand-pruned grapes for this wine came from a sustainably farmed and organically fed vineyard. It’s inspired by a love of the freshness, texture and lightness of the world famous Provencal rose style that rides the line between slurpability and food friendliness.
- Your glass will teem with the scent of flowers and summer fruits the moment you pour. But don’t be fooled - it’s a crisp, dry drop with a lingering tanginess that leaves you wanting another sip (and a plate of charcuterie).
- it's hard to find an estate-grown, wild-fermented wine at this very sharp price point. But that’s the power of your direct connection to the winemaker at work for you!
This Moscato is light, bright and vivacious - a world-class drop! Inspired by the greatest wines from the Piedmont region in northern Italy, which can set you back up to $50 per bottle.
A delicate, subtly sweet fizz that oozes fresh lychee, beautifully balanced with tart pineapple and a refreshingly dry finish. Drink it super chilled and open right before serving.
Delicious with a plate of fresh summer fruits at brekkie or a passionfruit tart at dessert. Brilliant with a cheese plate too!