- This bold Merlot is sourced from Jen’s favourite Victorian vineyards and matured in old French oak barrels for 12 months. It’s a really intense style that Jen calls “the Merlot for Shiraz drinkers!”
- Catch a whiff of red cherry, berries and plum as you fill your glass. Then sit back and enjoy the red and black fruit flavours and lengthy, satisfying finish – powerful but elegant. No wonder it took out a gold medal at the Rutherglen Wine show.
- Jen's Diamond range is her top tier. You'd be hard pressed to find another Merlot for $20 that can compete with the depth and fullness of flavour you'll discover in this bottle!
This wine comes from Jen’s favourite vineyards in Great Western, Nagambie and Heathcote. Add a generous sprinkling of her meticulous winemaking and up to 16 months in American and French oak and you have this deep, dark and decadent drop.
This is her ultimate expression of that quintessentially Aussie varietal. Swill it round your glass to set free its ripe red and black berry scent with warm spice undertones. Then tuck into the powerful fruity flavours and a long savoury finish that’ll leave you begging for more. No wonder it took out a gold medal at the Rutherglen Wine show.
- When a winemaker you love makes a wine style they love, it’s time to get excited. From the hillside to the winery and into the bottle, it’s been given all the love and care in the world. What amazing value for money!
- With past vintages proving a roaring success with Angels across the country, this full bodied, velvety drop is back!
- The small berries and thick skins of Cabernet give this wine its hallmark punchy tannins. The Merlot has less grippy tannins, and when blended with Cabernet gives the final blend a lovely velvety texture and spicy fruit cake aromas.
- Full-bodied, but not overbearing, this cabernet is well balanced with good length of flavour. This will be THE wine to try!
Here’s a gloriously festive, limited edition magnum of deliciousness by none other than Jen Pfeiffer and Sam Plunkett. An incredibly rare treat for any wine lover, but this is only available to Angels!
Pour yourself a vibrant purple glassful of this generous and aromatic red. Packed full of red and dark berries and enticing spices, it brings a hint of toasty oak along for the ride, and leaves a long, satisfying finish.
Handcrafted with their trademark passion and barrels of laughter, this bumper bottle is dedicated to the wonderful Angels of Naked Wines and all the wines they make possible.
- The Rebel Bubbles is the ultimate party starter! Beautiful aromas of citrus and peach fruit abound, with a delicious creamy palate and a crisp and refreshing finish.
- A classic blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this wine has the perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes it so very hard to resist.
- Sparkling wine doesn't last long at Naked, and especially when it comes direct from Jen. An absolute hallmark of the Naked family, this wine leaves rooms full of smiles and continues to stand up to far more pricey competitors. Taste the fun and see for yourself!
- It's here! This year, Jen put the seal decision of her classic bubbles in Angels hands...crown or cork? With so many people passionately supporting both camps, she gave the people what they want - both! Exactly the same Rebel Bubbles are dancing inside as the cork seal bottle - yum!
- Why try a crown seal? It's proven to ensure each glass of your beautiful bubbles will be poured at it's peak freshness, even if stored for years. Crown seals are used in some of the world's top end Chardonnays to age as purely as possible before release under cork. We've kept both bottle styles at the same bargain Angel price so you can try the next trend without a second thought.
- Perfect for your next party, as a gift, or to enjoy any day ending in 'y', this stunner has layers of citrus and peach fruit that will dance around your mouth. It's creamy palate is balanced perfectly with bubbles for a crisp and refreshing finish.
- Using the traditional blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, the result is a perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes it so very hard to resist. Which is most fresh? Why not put a cork seal and crown seal in your basket, then let us know what you think!
- Chardonnay is Jen's Mum's favourite wine, so the pressure was on to create an exceptional drop! The challenge was well met with this beautiful example that punches well above its weight.
- Without any malolactic fermentation to leave its buttery kiss, this is a more modern spin on Chardonnay. Made from grapes from Jen's family vineyard, it's a delicate yet fruity white, packed with citrus characters and subtle toasty oak. Refreshing peaches and cream on the tongue gives way to a soft, long finish.
- Jen pulled out all the stops for this Rebel, fermenting it in tank, barrel and even terracotta eggs - a ton of work and passion for the craft that's hard to find at this price. It's a little Naked miracle, thanks to you!
A superb blend of grapes from two vineyards to bring different dimensions to the final drop. Great Western fruit for elegance and aromatics, and Heathcote fruit for power and richness.
Crack open a bottle to release a sensational scent of blackberries, dried herbs, redcurrants and a touch of eucalypt. Its rich dark berry flavours and silky tannins will leave you with a delicious mouthful that goes on for miles!
- Jen's Diamond range is her top tier - the juicy grapes have been given the Rolls Royce treatment in the winery, including 16 months maturation. It's almost impossible to find a wine of this quality for under $20 anywhere else so bring one home and enjoy it.
- Jen's Tempranillo has a vibrant purpley red colour with dark cherry and red berries exploding from the glass followed by spicy overtones. It is rich and robust, punchy and powerful, vibrant and very, very good!!!
- This is THE perfect food wine, perfect to match with anything and everything savoury. If you like juicy reds, with rich and rounded mid-palate fruit and savoury mouth-puckering tannins, then the Rebel Tempranillo Shiraz should be at the top of your list.
- This wine offers incredible intensity, complexity and depth – a testimony to the passion and dedication of my growers, and the attention to detail given to the wines in the winery.
- A gloriously grand affair, created from hand-picked fruit from a single vineyard on Heathcote's famed fertile red soil. The perfect aspect, climate and vintage for fruit of the highest quality.
- Whole berries were open fermented and left to mature in older French oak barrels. Un-fined and given only a single, course filtration, this wine has retained all its natural flavours and unique characteristics.
- With a swish of the wrist, you’ll release satsuma plum and red berries with a hit of graphite and savoury spice. A juicy, mouth-filling wine that makes a brilliant partner to most Italian style cuisine.