- This medium bodied red packs plenty of flavour! Blackberries and red cherries will coat your palate, followed by hints of spice. Each element of this easy drinking red sings in perfect harmony.
- Hard work and passion have been at the forefront of creating this classic Aussie blend. This would retail a lot higher in a bricks and morter store, so snap up this bargain reward for all your Angel support!
- Racking up a huge Angel buy-again rating of 95%, last vintage the return of this favourite has been a long time coming. Take your fill!
The top class fruit, uncanny winemaking skills and time in American and French oak has produced a soft, full-bodied wine with power and grace. The ‘secret sauce’ is the way Rob’s blended the warmth and heart of Riverina Shiraz fruit with the delicate, finesse of the crop from Hilltops. Very clever!
Swirl this sophisticated drop round your glass to let loose plum and red berries with a subtle lick of spice, black pepper and toast. Then hold on to your hat as you sip a tsunami of intense Shirazy flavour, rich in plums and red cherries.
Rob has made wine all around the world, and knows that Shiraz is truly the great Australian red! This wine was inspired by his family's vineyard, established by his late Grandfather, which is mostly full of gorgeous Shiraz.
- His top-selling, sky-high rated Shiraz has returned - cheers to that! Around half the fruit in this wine comes from his Father's vineyard in the Strathbogie Ranges, a cool climate region that is gives wine wonderful aromas. You'll enjoy red fruit, cocoa and pepper on the nose.
- Each sip is rich and smooth, and the berry flavours take on a lovely jube like character. This is a full bodied dry red, but with a juiciness which gives it an appealing softness. Sam's life is wine from dawn to dusk, so you know this wine is packed with all his TLC!
- Sam's the man when it comes to innovative small batch winemaking. He is a firm believer that the small batch approach produces higher quality wine with more character than simple big scale winemaking. This is the perfect wine great wine to have on hand, including for simple occasions like celebrating the end of the day.
- Australian Rosé has been forging ahead in leaps and bounds and Rob has delivered a delightfully crisp Provence style of this classic summer wine, using local Sangiovese and Nero d’Avola grapes.
- Riverina fruit from an outstanding vintage has given this wine its seductive notes of strawberries and cream with red berries and a floral hint. Fresh and dry on the tongue, the raspberry and cherry flavours mingle with more subtle savoury characters.
- Made in tiny quantities and all yours for under $12 for a bottle, its value is unsurpassed on traditional in-store shelves. This is Rob's labour of love, one that the wise will stock up on while they can!
- Just as Jen is a legend of the Naked Wines story, her Rebel Shiraz is a leading light in her range of beautiful Victorian wines. It has been consistently heralded by Angels with buy-again ratings over 92% every vintage!
- Punching well above it's price point, the nose has plenty of ripe plum and berry fruit with hints of chocolate. The palate is full, rich and smooth, with lots of mid palate fruit and a long finish.
- This Shiraz is a blend of various vineyards so as to get a beautifully consistent wine. With all Jen's TLC at each step of the winemaking process, the overall balance of the wine is tough to resist with good length and tannin that rounds out the experience beautifully. It's definitely for lovers of rich, full bodied reds, especially at under $10!
- Sourced from three unique sites across Victoria, each leaving its regional character on the finished wine. Each vineyard was harvested at separate times to maximise the fruit flavour and vinified (fermented into wine) separately too.
- 2021 was an excellent growing season, particularly for Cabernet. Pristine fruit, skillful winemaking and 7 months in oak barrels have created a juicy red that smells of blackberries and a hint of dried herbs.
- Expect a rich, fruit-driven drop with long tannins and great flavours - another example of Jen’s winemaking prowess. Incredible value for money, it’s filled with Jen’s trademark energy and zest for life!
- Sit back and enjoy the fruits of Thomas' hard work throughout the huge 2021 vintage. This drop is a great example of New World Chardonnay - more restrained than the buttery style of days gone by.
- This wine'ss perfect for those looking to dip their toe into the world of Chardonnay. Its scent of white peach and honeycomb will set your tastebuds all a-quiver while stone fruits, melon and a hint of creaminess will leave you wanting more.
- Snap up a few bottles of this unbelievably value-packed wine while you can!