- From the vineyard to the glass, this stunning Reserve Shiraz has been meticulously crafted at every step. It's a blend of the finest Shiraz wines from the best vineyard sites in South Australia's premium regions - Barossa, McLaren Vale and Clare - both his own and those of his trusted growers.
- Carefully hand made and matured in French oak, the small batches are then barrel selected and blended in order to achieve the desired super premium style. Only the very best of the best made it to the final cut so there are only a handful of bottles available.
- You’ll be tantalised by its scent of brambly fruit, blackcurrants and dark chocolate with hints of vanilla and star anise. Full-bodied flavours of blood plum, mulberries, mocha and liquorice and mouth coating, velvety tannins give the wine great power and drive, and will allow it a long life in the cellar.
- There's nothing quite like a cool climate Riesling! Luke Tocaciu has already received incredible buy-ratings on his gorgeous Riesling last vintage, and its back!
- Made with minimal intervention, Luke's aim was to preserve the natural flavours of the vineyard and capture them in the bottle.
- Fragrant and intense, this drop will show loads of lime and floral notes. The wine is vibrant with well balanced fruit sweetness, citrus freshness and a 'crunchy' acid finish. 'Just one more glass'...prepare your taste buds.
James-Paul’s returns with his finest vintage ever! During the hustle and bustle of vintage last year, he welcomed his daughter Jacqueline into the world. To commemorate the happiest day of his life, he’s named this exceptional Rose - ‘Jacqueline’.
James-Paul Marin has crafted a serious Rosé in the French Provencal style: elegant, floral and dry with a mix of wild flowers and dried herbs all balanced by a zesty crisp acidity. Not your typical sweet Australian Rosé!
This Rose blend of 95% Pinot Grigio, and 5% Pinot Noir has made a stunningly unique, fresh, fruit-driven Summer thirst-quencher!
- Geoff's masterful crafting of grapes from premium low-yielding vineyards in the Adelaide Hills, Langhorne Creek, the Limestone Coast & McLaren Vale has resulted in yet another scrumptious treat to fill your glass.
Quivering with juicy citrus, pear and spice, this popular white is juicy and elegantly balanced, with a delightfully fresh and long lasting finish. A truly versatile food wine, it'll be a great match to your family's favourite Asian or seafood dishes.
It stacks up really well against any $20 Adelaide Hills Pinot Gris at an amazing Angel price. Thats the beauty of supporting the best Aussie & Kiwi independent winemakers here at Naked - high quality pocket-friendly sips you can't get anywhere else!
- This juicy, easy-drinking number has been crafted from premium Langhorne Creek & Mclaren Vale grapes, giving it a generous fruitiness and silky tannins.
Locked inside the intense purple colour lie the scents of blackberry and plum, hints of pepper and a dusting of spice. It's rich and brooding on the tongue - loaded with dark berries and plums - and roll out a long finish.
- If the history, flavour and moreish nature of this wine isn't enough to have you head over heels, the Angel exclusive price will have you stocking up. Enjoy every sip of this trusty little red, you've earned it!
Luke has done it again! Crafting the perfect sparkling for any occasion, he's created a traditional Prosecco style wine: bright, balanced and refreshing.
The dizzy scent of floral tropical fruit gives way to a thirst quenching lemon-lime acidity, with just a hint of residual sugar to soften the edges. Very moreish!
This perfect blend of three varieties works so well together. Chardonnay for body and complexity, Riesling for floral hints and acidity, and Sauvignon Blanc for some tropical aromatics. At under $17 a bottle this is the guaranteed party-starter!
The legend that is Adam Barton has made this delicious Shiraz from a blend of fruit from the premium SA regions of Langhorne Creek, Clare Valley, Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale. It’s sure to impress red wine lovers!
Get yourself ready for lashings of juicy, rich black fruits, spice and and a touch of dark chocolate aromas. Flavours are full and round with beautifully soft tannins that add to the length and sheer persistence of flavour.
This is the perfect weeknight tipple that’ll pair sensationally with pizza, spaghetti, bangers and mash or even a yummy roast. Incredible bang-for-buck value at under $13 for Angels - this is sure to become a household staple.