- Steve's Chardonnay is back, for its third vintage better than ever, from his family vineyard.
- The cool climate of Orange lends itself well to elegant Chardonnays. This one shows a touch of toast on the nose and white peach on the palate.
- Why not sneak a few bottles of this incredibly valued Orange Chardy in to your case today? He's of your fellow Angels favourite winemaker with over 3500 followers and his brand new vintage is an opportunity too good for any white wine lover to miss!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Little Jack is back! Ash has spent another vintage bringing together the finest organically grown grapes from around NSW, and crafted this fresh and fruity Sauvignon Blanc just for Angels.
- Aromas of passionfruit, rockmelon and peach hypnotise the nose while sweet honeydew and passionfruit back up on the mouth watering palate. A lingering citrus finish will have your lips smacking!
- Angels can access this certified organic wine at a price point similar or lower than conventionally made Sauvignon Blanc - unbelievable! A seriously fast seller each year, Angels have given it a thumbs up so it's sure to fly again! Oh and did we mention previous vintages have rated 93% or above, year on year, by Angels like you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This new wine from Ash might be a one-off. Ash’s Savvy B grape volumes were limited by drought, so he sourced spectacular Pinot Grigio grapes from Orange and turned them into this awesome wine instead.
It’s a crisp and floral affair, with the scent of pears, kiwi fruit and spice. Take a sip to uncover its passion fruit, white peach, pears and citrusy characters.
Hailing from cool-climate Orange, these grapes grew at 870m above sea level, and were organically farmed and certified. Exceptional flavour and aromatics for a great price!
- Punching well above its price point, this incredible Rosé is exclusively for the Angels who have backed Ash on his organic wine making journey. Savoury in style, there are plenty of berry layers on the palate. Aromatics of strawberries and musk lift from the glass with raspberry and cherry complimenting a dry, crisp finish.
- You won't want to put your glass down once it's full of this gorgeous organic, single vineyard drop from the cool climate region of Orange in NSW. Picked early to keep flavour in perfect balance and bottled early to lock in freshness - what could be better?!
- This is the first instalment of Rosé from the well loved Little Jack range and the wine speaks for itself - Ash has delivered his hallmark quality in spades! A highly versatile food wine, you'll need no excuse to crack this bottle of deliciousness open.
WE'RE NOT SURE
The grapes for this delicious Pinot Gris came from the highest point in the vineyard and picked early to lock in crispness and freshness.
These grapes were only lightly pressed to make sure the juice didn’t get too much colour from the naturally dark skins. After tank fermentation, the lees (dead yeast particles) were removed to preserve the fresh fruit characters.
This crisp wine is brimming with green apple and pear — soft on the tongue with balanced acidity to keep those flavours singing!
The grapes for this Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre blend grow further down the vineyard in a slightly warmer spot to ensure the full fruit ripeness needed for this style.
The three different grape varieties were fermented separately and decanted to steel tanks to lock in the bright fruit flavours. The Shiraz was given a touch of oak before the three wines were blended into this tantalising drop.
This is a delicious medium to full-bodied wine, bursting with generous red berry and cherry characters - lusciously smooth and pairs with any number of dishes!
The cooler temperatures where these grapes grow keep them from getting too ripe and allows Debbie to create a super elegant Shiraz with delicious flavours.
Juicy grape ‘parcels’ (grapes from a specific area of a vineyard) were fermented and then partially matured on French oak for 6 months. These different expressions of Shiraz were then expertly blended to get the best possible wine.
This delicious Shiraz will tempt you with its plum and red berry characters and a hint of dark chocolate. It’s a generous, fruity drop with chewy tannins that will linger on and on!
Drew Tuckwell’s cool-climate single-vineyard Orange region Syrah is not your average Shiraz. Sourced from a single mature vineyard, the grapes are grown at 630m above sea level allowing optimum ripening for the variety in this region.
This Syrah shows intense aromatic, lifted floral and red berry characters all with a hint of spice. Maturation in a giant 3,000 litre French oak Foudre barrel has created an incredibly fresh, intense, complex and delicious Shiraz. The intensity and textural quality makes it extremely individual and provides a different expression to the classic Australian Shiraz style.
This incredible small batch Orange Syrah was made in tiny amounts. Don’t miss out on your chance to snaffle a few bottles!
You’re going to love Drew’s pristine fruit-driven Chardonnay from the beautiful cool-climate region of Orange in the Central Ranges, NSW. This single-vineyard masterpiece is crafted from fruit grown on 20 year old vines - it’s sure to hit the spot!
Fermentation and maturation in a massive 3,000 litre French oak Foudre barrel gives it superb complexity (the average size barrel is around 300L). The subtle combining of fruit characters with maturation in this large format barrel has created a wine with a sensational difference - freshness, intensity, complex fruit profiles and a textural tension that is often difficult to capture! Yum!
You’ll be enchanted by the aromas of dark citrus and lemon, savoury notes and a touch of lit matchstick. This incredible Chardonnay was made in tiny amounts so don't miss out on your chance to snaffle a few bottles.
- Sourced from the only Marsanne vineyard in the entire Orange region of NSW. And, it’s organic, too! Oh and did we mention it got a silver medal at the NSW Wine awards this year.
- Picked in the cool of the morning then partially fermented in new Hungarian and old French oak barrels and steel tanks. Both portions left on yeast lees for two months then blended together.
- Gorgeous aromas of pears, with yeast lees nuances and a slight oak hint. A fresh structured palate of stone fruits, pears and lemon with texture added by the oak and lees contact. Exremely limited in production and absolutely exclusive.