WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rob’s inspiration for this wine comes from working in the Napa Valley where he first came across Malbec. If you like plush, full-bodied reds then look no further…!
- The excellent conditions in Rob's home of the Riverina in 2019 created top quality Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec grapes with intense flavours and deep colour. Just the ticket for a big red blend.
- The wild blueberry and violet characters of Malbec compliment the blackcurrant and toasty characters of the Cab Sav wonderfully. At under $14 Angel price, it's amazing value for money.
- Rob has brought his Elevage Nero d'Avola back to blow your socks off once again! Nero is the next big thing on Australia's red wine stage, nipping at the heels of Shiraz for its drinkability and hardiness in hot climates.
- Conditions were just about perfect for Nero d’Avola in 2019 and Rob’s done a superb job of transforming those eager little grapes into this vino delizioso.
- Like an Italian movie star, this smooth red has all the moves. It’ll seduce you with big cherry pie flavours and a long kiss that will leave you begging for another glass.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- If you're after the perfect drop to enjoy on the occasion when a big red is too much to handle, look no further! As you crack open this gorgeous bottle, your nose will be met with enticing blueberry and blackberry aromas, some earthy overtones and a consistent sweet fruit layer.
A heretic blend predominantly of Nero d'avola sings of easy drinking silkiness. Lovely fruit flavours, light tannin structure, great zing, allows this wine to match with a myriad of your favourite foods.
Looking for a wine to drink in the hot Aussie summer months, this is your wine, throw it in the fridge 15 min before you want to drink it and boom....!
- For all the Merlot lovers out there, this is a must-try! It undoubtedly punches will above it's weight - thousands of Angels buying it year in year out can't be wrong.
- Liz has created a balanced palate that provides the structure for a medium bodied wine. Red berry and plum layers will dance around your tongue and leave any red lover smiling from ear to ear.
- This wine has the capacity to be cellared for a few years, but if you can't wait (like us!), it's perfect to enjoy now. It is delightful with most meat base meals or even on it's own. Lighter than big bold Shiraz or Cab, this is the perfect summer red!
- Liz's skilful blend of these two grapes has kept Angels coming back for more every vintage release! This is the latest instalment of her Shiraz Viognier, and it's a knock-out in the flavour and value department!
- Your palate will be treated with approachable plum and white peppercorn notes with a delicate floral note contributed by the portion of carefully blended Viognier. The finish has velvety hints of mocha and spice. These supple layers will linger & provide a real treat for those who love to enjoy a glass of red with any hearty red meat based meal.
- With each vintage being snapped up by Angels who have long enjoyed Liz's wines, why not double up on this wonderful red before it's too late! At under $9 per bottle for Angels, this is a stunner not to be missed in your next Naked order.
- The latest vintage of Liz's cracking Pinot Grigio is here. It's the ultimate crowd pleaser, scoring more than a 90% buy-it-again rating year after year.
- Like its Italian inspiration, this Pinot Grigio was created in a traditional style. Crisp and fresh, pear and melon scents with lime undertones will hit you first, then its peach and citrus characters, which will linger long after the last mouthful has gone.
- Grown in the Murray Darling region of NSW, the limestone chalk soil has given this wine a lovely acidity. Just like a classic sports car, this wine has clean lines, ridged structure, understated power and a smooth performance - at a bargain price!
- Fresh and full of flavour, this Chardonnay is a blend of both the classic and modern styles. Aromas of green apple and white peach are supported by the palate which has creaminess and toasty oak characters alongside fresh, lively citrus and stonefruit flavours.
- Each parcel of incredible Chardonnay was individually pressed, fined and fermented separately. Post ferment, the wine was carefully blended from over 20 different parcels of fruit to achieve the perfect aroma, flavour and balance.
- Dive in and enjoy this labour of love from one of Naked's earliest winemaking legends! At under $9 for Angels, it's the perfect backyard party buddy this summer!
- Liz has done it again, bringing her clever blending skills to juicy red grapes to create a wine that everyone can enjoy. If you're looking for an approachable, smooth drop to wind down with after work, you're in the right spot.
- Gorgeous layers of mixed berry and spice linger on the tongue, while the softer Merlot helps smooth out the finish. Perfect to pair with a classic family lasagne or mushroom ragu.
- The 2019 vintage brought out the best the Murray-Darling winemaking region has to offer - grapes full of flavour and delicious promise. For a tiny $8.99, you're guaranteed a new favourite BBQ buddy here!
- The Fiano variety is perfectly suited to the hot, dry climate of the Murray Darling where Liz sourced this wine, because it originated in similar conditions in Campania, Italy.
- You'll love the aromas of pear, pineapple, lemon that dance around the glass! Quince and guava flavours fill the palate and a textural element provides perfect balance leading to a savoury finish.
- This wine is back by popular demand! Angels will be cheering with the chance to have this stunning up & coming varietal delivered to their door for under $10.